Paprium: Here we go again...

Y aquí seguimos.

Un Amiga con Video Toaster tardaba menos en exportar el vídeo [carcajad]
Alejo I escribió:Y aquí seguimos.

Un Amiga con Video Toaster tardaba menos en exportar el vídeo [carcajad]

Sinceramente dudo que pongan la actualización en lo que queda de mes, ya veremos en mayo [+risas].
AzaToch escribió:Imagen

Al menos han dado señales de vida, nos vemos dentro de unos meses [qmparto].

Wow, viniendo de fonzo, esta no-actualización es bastante.
Atención al update, me he quedado igual. Bueno igual no, peor
Última actualización video del señor Sam Bigotes! Empieza la fiesta para los kickstarters! Jajajaja

Dije en navidades del 2032? Me equivoqué.. en navidades del 2052
We have suspended all manufacturing due to worldwide shortage/pandemic. We could not move to our new warehouse/factory.
We will keep working on the games and improving until situation is resolved, it could take several months. Lot of great progress and awesome secrets in the making.
We are still have receiving some Kickstarter surveys time to time but since we've got some extra time, we will migrate all to our database later.
Regarding the past orders with delivery issues (lost parcels, wrong game, etc), we have re-organized things and they should dispatch shortly.

Tanta espera para esto. Me meo.
Retiro lo que dije de tener las remesas antiguas en diciembre xD.
Venga, ya estoy más cerca de mi predicción de tenerlo en el 2077
Hola a todos, Gracias por su paciencia. Aquí hay un video (en bruto) sobre lo que está pasando.
Para aquellos que no tienen tiempo para mirar o entrar en detalles (o molestarse en escuchar al gran jefe que sigue hablando y hablando para siempre), un breve resumen: [sati] [sati] [sati]

-Hemos suspendido toda la fabricación debido a la escasez/pandemia mundial. No pudimos mudarnos a nuestro nuevo almacén/fábrica. [poraki] [poraki] [poraki]

-Seguiremos trabajando en los juegos y mejorando hasta que se resuelva la situación, podría llevar varios meses. Un montón de grandes progresos y asombrosos secretos en preparación. [bye] [bye] [bye]

-Todavía estamos recibiendo algunas encuestas de Kickstarter de vez en cuando, pero como tenemos algo de tiempo extra, las migraremos a nuestra base de datos más tarde. [looco] [looco] [looco]

-Con respecto a los pedidos anteriores con problemas de entrega (paquetes perdidos, juego equivocado, etc.), hemos reorganizado las cosas y deberían enviarse en breve. [buaaj] [buaaj] [buaaj]

-Un poco fastidioso, pero mantengamos una actitud positiva. Gracias por su paciencia, se hará un video mucho mejor con algunas ideas en un par de semanas, todavía hay mucha prisa.
[carcajad] [carcajad] [carcajad]

PD: esto pinta muy mal

Vergonzoso, pero bueno, siempre podrá hacer otro kickstarter [tadoramo]
Ojo, que con la que tienen montada en China con la genial estrategia de cero COVID, hasta me lo creo. Pero vamos, esto es un festival.
Lo veo razonable. Ya bajarán los componentes necesarios. Afecta a múltiples productos.
Bueno, es que lees el resumen y te entra la depresión, pero si ves el vídeo entero ya es otra cosa.
El mini paprium ya lo tienen encaminado, los PCBs los tienen que rediseñar porque algunos chips tienen plazao de entrega de 2 años, y eso es un curro.

Además han subido muchísimo los precios, aunque eso me parece que poca solución tiene.

Ha dicho algo de la versión de Dreamcast?

También ha dicho que están trabajando en un juego nuevo, pero que no quiere decir nada ni abrir campaña de KS antes de entregar que sería tener mucho morro...

Y algo de SNES también he oído, no sé si es un port, o el juego nuevo
Dejo por aquí la transcripción del vídeo:

Fonzie: [00:00:00] I know everyone. Thank you for your patience. We had planned a much bigger video, but that the thing I have I think more important news for you. So thank you for your patience and sorry for the lack of news. Lately, we have been running running around all the time trying to speed up things. And this video for information about the progress in the game, you can skip to whatever thing appears on the video. So, yes, so we had planned to move all our stuff to a new factory, a new warehouse in March in China. But unfortunately, this is not possible because of copper reasons. And we had to start to leave China and we won't be able to do anything for next couple of weeks or months. So this is a very, very big letdown. And this is it's not coincidence. But all together with another fact is that we cannot all our suppliers say they give up on giving us any lead time, because I don't know if people know what by the time I mean by the time we complete the Kickstarter, the lead times, the jump from like six months. Like maybe three months to six months and six months to one year. And by the time we get paid, it was already one year time and like just a couple of weeks. And then it jumped to more than one year. And the war manufacturing market is completely messed up. And it's not at our advantage at the moment because as you know, we do everything ourselves and we don't.

Fonzie: [00:01:57] I mean, all the products are 100% Watermelon made. So we work with many, many factories. So it's not a good thing for us at the moment. Maybe I will give you some details. So all those things we know it for, we know there is some talk about suppliers for since the COVID 19, but people may think it's because of the COVID 19, but it's probably not. I mean, the COVID 19 is part of the problem, but it's not 1% the problem. I would say it's 50%-50% because there's some economic war between USA and China for maybe two years or maybe three years now. And the COVID 19 was a good reason to mess everything up. And it affects all the business work with electronics and things like this. And of course, last year in 2021, we had to redesign most of our future products, redesign everything to accommodate the component shortages, all of future products, including many and unannounced game and secret things. And but unfortunately, this was not enough because at the time I'm talking to you, supply issues affect everything. So no, let's keep positive. And I took the decision to instead of running after like I've been doing like for so the last few months is to try to solve the issues and run after things. And I have no time to do video, of course, because I'm always on the road.

Fonzie: [00:03:38] There is no way to make things properly. And I took the decision to postpone everything related to manufacturing and to use the situation is resolved and this means we must suspend anything related to any kind of manufacturing, any kind of any kind of assembly, any kind of things. And we only focus on the software for now. It's very difficult decision to take because, of course, some of you have guessed it's going to affect everything and because we are about making physical products. And so that's a sad thing. On the other hand, we have been paid by Kickstarter, so we have the funds and everything is put into good use and everything is secured. So we are not going to wait and do nothing. We are progressing and making all the games as good as we can and improving things. So let's say it's a little bit positive things and I'm not going to follow. We are not thinking about doing any kind of random erratic moves, like we could decide to do some apps for Apple Store in the meantime. No, no, no, no. I'm not doing this. We are going to continue working on our games and as we release when the manufacturing situation is resolved. So that's difficult. Yes. So some people may think or may ask why or Westworld, why is this? Why is that? Well. Is that the thing? We do everything 1% ourselves. And I mean some companies that can move very quickly around, like maybe they're just buying any kind of product.

Fonzie: [00:05:43] They put their logo on it and call it a day. So when one product is not available, they just change suppliers and buy the same product from somebody else and change put their new logo. And I mean some other products have a low performance like, like some Bluetooth. I give you some random example, like a microwave or car parts or something. They can just change the icy parts for something else that is not. And Corey, today, some some some products are very low specifics so they can accommodate to any kind of parts. Unfortunately, on our products, we are always on the edge because we the retro games and everything like, it's very high performance and very, very, very specific. So there is no way to just swap things. I mean, you can swap some, some things to some extent, but you cannot keep swapping for other brands or other. Functional functionalities. And so that's the thing. And so we are not as flexible as some other could be, could be. And for example, I give you this example. So this is a PCV for the current stick for this tool. So this is a realistic form. All the PCB fits here. I don't know if you can see it's very small PCV and it was made that smaller and because it could fit inside a wireless controller like a tripod or things like this. So this PCV has everything needed to make a grand stick.

Fonzie: [00:07:29] And this is, for example, we have redesigned this in 2021. It's not available anymore and it won't be available before two years. So we are going to likely redesign once again. But it's just a grand stick for, you know, and this PCV, you recognize this is a Dota board of the grand stick form. So PCBs were put together like this. So you see, for example, all this work is wasted, I would say, because we have to redesign the PCB to change faces and everything. So you can see we made this I think we had received that during the Kickstarter. So also. This is crazy. I just give you some examples. But for example, this was our flagship PCB redesign in 21 as well for some other games. And another issue is that I would say. 75% of the cases. Nobody wants to supply anymore. I mean, the lead times are two too long so and more crazy that events very small very simplistic things such as let's say sets or gates as a price, some some parts we got from 9% to 60%. So it's almost ten times the price. So that's why doing things erratically now at this time is not a good idea, because we could end with some products that are crazy expensive, or even though we fix issues now, maybe we won't be we won't get the ICD result later. I mean, it's completely messed up. So this PCV also go to the trash bin and this is a mini PCV, very nice PCV, very good design.

Fonzie: [00:09:43] I think this PCV, some parts we can get them. So it's not that bad. It's not that bad. It's very simple. Pcv So we had also a good copper more but this nice PCV, this prototype. Of course, some people don't know what it is, but we know what it is. Some people can guess so. Yeah. So that's what I wanted to tell, is that there is no point rushing anything now because whatever decision we would do would be a waste of resource and waste of time, waste, waste of resources. And we better focus now on doing things. We are 1% sure we are not wasting time with it now. So so things we are not wasting time is improving our games and making great graphics, great programming or things like this. So is that the thing? So now on the on the good news, because I understand for everybody, this is a big letdown. And because we we can tell when we will deliver the games, it's impossible to time now. Nobody can tell. And if people will tell you something. Of course, many people will say, I know better, but no, I don't know. So nobody knows. And we don't have lead times. So so it's a big letdown. But don't worry, we have the all the fans a second and we are focused on delivering. So it should be fine.

Fonzie: [00:11:21] One thing is a good thing is the progress. So I'm going to list make a small list of progress we have made. Just to give you an example and this video, I want to publish it as fast as possible. So I don't think there will be any editing. I will make another video later to show progress more specifically. So on mini program, great progress. Awesome. I mean, it was a game for Sega game gear. Very, very great progress, packaging, graphics, sound. It's totally astonishing. And what's left to be done is some of some audio tracks and of course, some programming, of course, quite a bit of programming, but except that a big chunk of the work is made. So there is also the Mega OST source, omega OSD. We were a bit reluctant to I mean, we wanted to know exactly the schedule before asking all the guests to work on it. But it's been the work has been start and we got a couple of remixes and things. The big of the it's a big chunk of the work is starting now. I think we have a one manager on this and it's going to be totally awesome. I work on the packaging also to prepare. It's going to be my side of anything made before on the for for OST soundtrack. Of course, it's not some cheap something great. I mean, some something I hope will look great. But you will say you will be surprised. I hope you will be surprised.

Fonzie: [00:13:04] And there was a good is some part of packaging we start manufacturing making some parts so but it was put to art because there's no way to ship or receive any samples. I mean, so it's some progress, but it's going to be very slow for a couple of weeks or months now. So on the packaging, I mean the Compendium. So it's a compendium, like I said, not it's a side project made by funds. So it's progress. And and we work on. We prepare some part of the packaging. But who cares if the book is good? And so packaging, we don't care, but we prepare some goodies as well. So we start some manufacturing, some parts and things. But the Progress compendium, I think there will be another video to show progress. So do not worry as a brand stick for again. So we have to redesign the PCB and we design some very, very nice connectors and a new way to to do assembly of the stick and high-performance contact sensing and we redesign the buttons to to say makes more improvements over our sunnova. So there's always things like this but he has been put art because because we don't have stuff anymore in China. So there is a lot of lot of custom parts in the grand stick. So we are getting everything ready. But so far everything has been put to art. So what we can do with the grand stick is redesign the PCB now.

Fonzie: [00:14:55] So we are going to do that probably later this year in September or something like this and Watters So again, everybody wants to know. So we have, of course, listed, but it was made a long time ago. We had listed all the tweaks and improvement and they have been put into the game and we were so we were waiting, like I said. So we include most of the tweaks. There will be more tweaking later on, but we include most of the tweaks in the game. On it was spot to more than I would say non mega drive platform. So there is some framework made and it's not completed yet, but there is. The thing a bit important is that we didn't start working on the graphics of the backgrounds yet and sprite improvements yet because this has been giving us a. So yeah, we planned everything, but we didn't do this work yet because it's better to make one person shows again place fine and because we have a lot of testing to do and it's not that much work. The biggest chunk of the big chunk of the work is to adjust the game for every platform and. The programming things are graphic. Sade is not that much. It's just retinol. It's no point to rush everything now and then decide to change later. It's something very well controlled and we do this. It should be very soon. Like we should start very soon and.

Fonzie: [00:16:44] That's the thing. So I would say good progress and there is some surprise. So we walk. We have all guy walking and something very special that will be included in every box of the game. On Switch and PS4, on every game we are making now, there will be something special inside the box. I cannot tell what it is, but it's a nice surprise and I can't spoil but something something nice. And of course I'm missing a lot of things. I mean, there is a lot of things going on and the Hong Kong printing is secure, unfortunately. We prepare everything. We have some person, everything, but we had to. We cannot do them and crafting of the tone yet because of course everything is put to art in the factories. So but everything has been secured. And it was a big challenge because. This kind of thing getting out of fashion for whatever reason, the it was the factory we had to work with at closed. So we had to find another one and we decided to increase the size of the total by one step. So even the more muscular people can put, it can fit. So it's the same thing a little bit bigger. And yeah. What was the most important thing we had to work on? So I'm quite proud of our team achieve figuring out how to make a new one. So that's the thing. So what's next? What's next? So we will just to say it again in case nobody.

Fonzie: [00:18:36] I mean, in case somebody don't understand, we continue working on the game. But the manufacturing has been postponed until we have news. And don't ask us. We will let you know when we know so fast. So we are. So it's getting very, very slow because like I said, I've been running around all the time to try to fix the issues. But for manufacturing, that was no, just a waste of time. We have reorganized our shipments and like I said last time, we have one stuff specifically preparing things so people had trouble with parsers and things like this. It should be very, very soon. I don't know when I cannot tell one, but it should be very, very soon. We had moved stock around and everything is more or less ready for shipping. So, so don't dispirited. Don't be. You will get your things. So also project NN which is a game for seniors or spend and do this thing. We have a big news very soon and I cannot spoil I can't tell it now because we have some checks to do and paperwork. But there is something so very, very, very big news. Good news. So also we have moved. We have like, I don't know, it's like ten cubic meters of documents and archives and samples of Guatemalans was being transported all around the place for the last few months. This is going to be the this is going to be moved at a new location very soon.

Fonzie: [00:20:25] And it will be a good time to show to you also how we work and things like, because it's very unclear for people what is what am I doing with the time. But we have like, I don't know, one ton of documents and things and impossible to move. The books are too big. So when they are at the final place, resting place and say it will be a good, good time to show you physically what we are doing, the work, progress and things like this. Also, the secret game people have been asking around and we have promised to find a way to sell it because we cannot sell it at the moment. The secret game because of the situation. Of course, I took the decision to not push this because there is no point. I mean, it would be a bit unfair to ask people money in this time until we have a better view of the situation. So I'm a bit hesitant to do anything about it. We are progressing on this game and we have, like I said last time, graphics are must be done except for some backgrounds and we keep improving the sprites and then saying it's going to be a very, very nice game. Very, very nice game. And. Also we had some caps like the most of some caps. And let's you you can be certain that we have been working on the caps for like over a year and there's a workshop sorry, the workshop.

Fonzie: [00:22:24] We complete all the caps by the end of next month, but or people may think what is fancy talking about and things. Well, like just, you know, a big, big chunk of work that is going to be completed for the sacred game next month. And it's just now a matter of time before we can announce anything about it. So good progress and thanks for everybody's support. And so yeah, one more thing is that it will take a few more weeks because we are not in Russia. Anymore. And we found out that some people keep sending us the survey. Every days or so we get a new survey. So it means there is still some people on the Kickstarter campaign who have yet to submit the survey. So we will we have prepared all the tools and everything, so we will migrate all the Kickstarter into our database shortly. So just some extra patience needed because some people remember I said we would do this one in March. I think I said that and we are end of April and I met. It's fine. There's no worry to do about this. And I will send a message and you will get an email when we move the things to database and you will get the link and you can use this link to check that everything, all your add ons, everything is listed, and if you want to change anything, you just let us know and we will.

Fonzie: [00:24:06] We would do it. The thought that's. Some prefer to do a video like this to let you know exactly the situation. So it's uncut. So we are not wasting too much time. And by the time we have more news and I think it's going to be a bit erratic for one or two more months and by the by the time we will, of course, like we promised, we will make a nicer videos showing progress and everything. And that's all like that's all this video is very simple because the computer used to make the editing is so slow that basically every minute is I'm not saying taking one day, but it's given the length of this video. If I do an editing on it, it's going to take me one week of work. And sorry, I'm not wasting your money for putting everybody's phones to good use. And and when we have a better computers and better filming or anything, location and more interesting things to show, we will do, of course, much better video and on the tour. And if so, yeah, that's the thing. One more thing is that for now we decide that we want to release everything at once. So we are not to to make sure we are focused on we are not wasting resources and we are not making anybody angry. Because that's the thing. If we release one thing and then. Some people will not get other things and it would be a big, big mess.

Fonzie: [00:25:48] So for now, we keep our walls that. Physical products are going to be received before at same time as digital products. So for now, we keep this spirit and of course, I know many people around the around the Kickstarter will be disappointed. But wow, look at the things that Kickstarter we made the Kickstarter about physical products and very, very high quality, very advanced things. And I don't want this Kickstarter to end with a cheap download code or something like this. So I hope everybody understand and most of the people of the campaign of this Kickstarter, they add physical products at the thing. So that's it. And now I'm going to take a few days, not a vacation. I'm going to take a few days to focus on working on a pipe dream. I have some programming to do in the game and very, very focused work and it's going to take maybe two weeks of work and then I will send monitors. So that's the thing. I've been running around all the time, like I said before, just to fix issues. It's no use like the world manufacturing market is fucked up. So, so that's it. So thank you for your time and and thank you for your support. And we talk very soon and sorry to have no better news, but don't worry, we are making good progress anyway. So thank you. And see you next time. I like.
NeORomani escribió:También ha dicho que están trabajando en un juego nuevo, pero que no quiere decir nada ni abrir campaña de KS antes de entregar que sería tener mucho morro...

No le des ideas... [mad]
Pues con la que está cayendo en China y con el drama de la guerra de Ucrania tampoco me extraña tanto... Al menos ha salido de su cueva para dar explicaciones, que viniendo de donde venimos ya es mucho.

En fin, la nueva temporada de sandía bigotes promete volver a repartir grandes emociones. Siéntense y disfruten del espectáculo! [+risas]
"Zanks fo llou supogh" Estamos jodidos con el fonzo, pero era más que esperable, sabíamos que está de mierda hasta el cuello y la pasta del kickstarter la habrá usado en gran parte en sanearse un poco a nivel fiscal.
@Astora_Knight Y espérate que esto es el principio, los que estáis en el kickstarter no sabéis el infierno que os va hacer pasar, los mil millones de excusas, chips, viajes a china, paypal etc.. que os va a soltar hasta el dia que os llegue el juego..

Como se dice aquí: Tu no sabes donde te has metido..
Kensaiken escribió:@Astora_Knight Y espérate que esto es el principio, los que estáis en el kickstarter no sabéis el infierno que os va hacer pasar, los mil millones de excusas, chips, viajes a china, paypal etc.. que os va a soltar hasta el dia que os llegue el juego..

¿Cuándo te vas a callar de decir siempre lo mismo? Solo entras aquí para eso, y creo que ya fuiste baneado por ello (o si no eras tú, alguien que se te parece mucho en las formas y en la insistencia).

Claro que sabemos dónde nos hemos metido, y por eso nos metimos, porque lo sabíamos. Siento decirte que no solo tú conoces al bigotes. La buena noticia es que ya no tienes que decirlo más, con una vale por todas. Ya puedes ir a tomar el aire, porque nos ha quedado bien clara tu opinión.
Kensaiken escribió:@Astora_Knight Y espérate que esto es el principio, los que estáis en el kickstarter no sabéis el infierno que os va hacer pasar, los mil millones de excusas, chips, viajes a china, paypal etc.. que os va a soltar hasta el dia que os llegue el juego..

Bueno cada uno sabrá lo que hace, algunos parece que os alegráis o tenéis muchas ganas de que salga mal, yo en ningún caso me alegraría ni me reiría de una situación así. Personalmente, era plenamente consciente desde el principio el riesgo que conlleva, y pase lo que pase no voy a tener ningún mal rato por esto. Cuando se aporta a kickstarter no es seguro que vayas a recibir aquello que estás financiando, de hecho, la web te lo recalca muy claramente. En mi caso, he creído que era mi opción más razonable de tener (alguna vez en la vida) el paprium en hardware original.

Es obvio (no desde ahora, desde antes del kickstarter) que la tendencia de watermelon tiende a la estafa piramidal, consiguen pasta para intentar pagar justo lo de los clientes anteriores... bueno, no creo que sea una estafa y que fonzo se está forrando, simplemente es un tipo que se cree demasiado listo, intentaría jugársela a paypal, bancos en Francia o donde sea, y esa peña es más lista que él, ya no sabe qué hacer para seguir a flote y se va cavando el agujero cada vez más hondo pese a su demostrado talento (o del conjunto de creadores que se rodeó). Si sale adelante ya veremos, pero esto no va para finales de 2022 ni para 2023, y lo sabía desde el principio.
@guillian-seed tranquilo guapo, mejor tomate un poco el aire que te veo muy caldeado.
No es culpa mia lo que haga Sam Bigotes se ria de la cara de la gente, aparte que la actualización es de hoy.
Relájate un poquito, venga de buen rollo eh XD

@Astora_Knight no, no me rio es mas si este juego tuviese una distribución normal en plan lo compras en amazon, steam, xtralife, game etc.. pues seria muy tentador comprarlo.
Pero no se puede defender a un tio que se ha reído de la cara de la gente y sigue riéndose con sus excusas de mierda y mentiras.
Aparte de que aun no ha cumplido los primeros pedidos, que monta una segunda campaña que esta pendiente y después un kickstarter, aparte del mini paprium, periférico ese nuevo para conectar el cartucho a la megadrive y un juego nuevo en desarrollo.
Resumen: Quiero y no puedo
Kensaiken escribió:@guillian-seed tranquilo guapo, mejor tomate un poco el aire que te veo muy caldeado.
No es culpa mia lo que haga Sam Bigotes se ria de la cara de la gente, aparte que la actualización es de hoy.
Relájate un poquito, venga de buen rollo eh XD

@Astora_Knight no, no me rio es mas si este juego tuviese una distribución normal en plan lo compras en amazon, steam, xtralife, game etc.. pues seria muy tentador comprarlo.
Pero no se puede defender a un tio que se ha reído de la cara de la gente y sigue riéndose con sus excusas de mierda y mentiras.
Aparte de que aun no ha cumplido los primeros pedidos, que monta una segunda campaña que esta pendiente y después un kickstarter, aparte del mini paprium, periférico ese nuevo para conectar el cartucho a la megadrive y un juego nuevo en desarrollo.
Resumen: Quiero y no puedo

Ahí sí te voy a dar la razón, a mí el papelón que se tiene montado el bigotes tampoco me despierta mucha simpatía, sobre todo porque lleva años sin decir la verdad, y ahora mismo igual con la última comunicación.
Yo ya estuve en el Paprium original desde el principio y al final llegó.... Paciencia, ahora hay una guerra, pandemia y problemas logísticos y de precios globales.

Va para largo y esta vez con razón.
Aprovecharse de la situación global esta feo.
Dónde está mi juego? [360º]
Resumen de la transcripción:
- Posponen todo lo relacionado con la fabricación. Solo nos enfocamos en el software por ahora.
- Kickstarter les ha pagado, por lo que tenemos los fondos. Progresando y haciendo que todos los juegos sean lo mejor que podemos y mejorando las cosas.
- Explicación de que sus productos son muy específicos para juegos retro y que sus productos son 100% diseñados por ellos.
- Menciona problemas de abastecimiento de componentes, plazos de entrega demasiado largos y precios más caros de los componentes. Por ejemplo para los prototipos de la placa.
- Se trasladan a una nueva ubicatión.
- Un proyecto NN que todavía no pueden anunciar.
- Algunas personas en la campaña de Kickstarter que aún no han enviado la encuesta, migraremos todo el Kickstarter a nuestra base de datos en breve. Dice que enviará un correo electrónico cuando muevan las cosas a la base de datos con un enlace para verificar que todo los complementos están en la lista.
- Los productos físicos se van a recibir al mismo tiempo que los productos digitales.

Lista del progreso:
- Grand Stick fue rediseñado en 2021 y no estará disponible hasta dentro de dos años. Probablemente vayan a rediseñar la PCB una vez más. Hay muchas piezas personalizadas en el gran palo y rediseño de botones.
- Mini Paprium: una gran parte del trabajo está hecho, empaque, gráficos, sonido. Queda por hacer algunas de las pistas de audio y bastante programación.
- Avances del Mega OST faltando algo de la música.
- Libro Compendium, hay cierto progreso y prepararon parte del ¿maquetado?.
- En Switch y PS4 habrá algo especial dentro de la caja. No puedo decir lo que es, pero es una agradable sorpresa.
- Hará otro vídeo más adelante para mostrar el progreso más específicamente.
Kensaiken escribió:@guillian-seed tranquilo guapo, mejor tomate un poco el aire que te veo muy caldeado.
Relájate un poquito, venga de buen rollo eh

A ver, es que un poco de razón sí que tiene. ¿Qué aportas, aparte de añadir malestar a los que han pagado en este KS, con lo que has comentado ya setecientas veces en este hilo?

Lo único que consigues escribiendo una y otra vez sobre el infierno que está por llegar a los de este KS, es tiltear aún más a la gente que ya de por sí conoce las artes mágicas del señor bigotudo. Es decir, ese tipo de mensajes sólo crean mal rollo en una comunidad ya de por si un poco jodida por el tema.

No contestes. Piénsalo.
A lo mejor hay algún primo en el Kickstarter que se estará llevando el gran revolcón, pero creo que todos los que han puesto dinero y escriben en este foro saben perfectamente dónde se metían.

Tampoco hace falta resucitar argumentos circulares. La gente es consciente de que está prestando dinero a un yonki, yo el primero.
No todo el mundo sabe de que va, no está mal recordar de vez en cuando que artes se usan.

ah jejeje, disculpad, es la primera vez en kickstarter
FFantasy6 escribió:No todo el mundo sabe de que va, no está mal recordar de vez en cuando que artes se usan.

1. Los que estamos en este hilo, sí. Lo sabemos de sobra.
2. Se publican mensajes de ese tipo continuamente en este hilo.
3. Algunos sois muy pesaditos.
Johibe escribió:3. Algunos sois muy pesaditos.

Exactamente.
Se cumplen a rajatabla las predicciones que un compañero dijo páginas atrás: Este hilo reflotaría periódicamente cada X tiempo con:
- Gente pidiendo la rooom.
- Gente advirtiendo que todo mal.
- Apariciones de Fonzie (cada Xmil años).

[beer]
KorteX escribió:Da igual cuando leas esto pero cada 15 días vendrá alguien diciendo que cómo es posible que adultos se dejaran engañar dando el dinero al bigotes o cada mes vendrá alguien preguntando si ya está la rom volcada para jugar con el everdrive. [looco] [looco]

Esto [carcajad]

Pero si, va tocando refactorizar la frase actualizando el periodo (de 15 días -> cada vez que tengamos comunicado nuevo) y alguna cosa extra jajaja

Por cierto, ¿alguna novedad respecto al volcado de la ROM? Hubo avances mostrando algunos menus, pero no volví a saber nada.
KorteX escribió:
KorteX escribió:Da igual cuando leas esto pero cada 15 días vendrá alguien diciendo que cómo es posible que adultos se dejaran engañar dando el dinero al bigotes o cada mes vendrá alguien preguntando si ya está la rom volcada para jugar con el everdrive. [looco] [looco]

Esto [carcajad]

Pero si, va tocando refactorizar la frase actualizando el periodo (de 15 días -> cada vez que tengamos comunicado nuevo) y alguna cosa extra jajaja

Por cierto, ¿alguna novedad respecto al volcado de la ROM? Hubo avances mostrando algunos menus, pero no volví a saber nada.

Tienen el repo publicado en github llamado `WatermelonPapriumDump` (piden que le hagamos un fork para preservarlo). Hay avances, extraen textos y algunos sprites, además de los dumps de los chips (ChipDumps/RT809H y ChipDumps/MiniGameTroll).

Por lo que vi hace tiempo consiguieron ejecutarlo con mame pero sin sonido.
FFantasy6 escribió:No todo el mundo sabe de que va, no está mal recordar de vez en cuando que artes se usan.

Habría que valorar qué se entiende por "de vez en cuando", porque cuando se trata del mismo user continuamente, varias veces cada mes, semana o día, yo creo que eso ya es insistencia, no sé muy bien para llegar a donde.

Menudo INFIERNO me espera por los +100€ (ni me acuerdo ahora mismo cuánto fue) que metí en el KS, voy a tener que ir al psicólogo para superarlo. Menudo cansino, ni mi madre se ha preocupado tanto por cómo me gasto el dinero.
Si las cosas fueran como tienen que ir bien y mas cuando montas nuevas campañas pues nadie podría decir nada.
Algunos olvidan que esto es un foro y aquí se viene a hablar, leer lo que se pone.
En ningún momento se critica la calidad del juego, solo las excusas de un señor que sigue tomando el pelo a la gente.
Si publica una información nueva como el video post de ayer, se va a comentar aquí te duela o no.
Mateo 4:23: “Jesús fue por toda Galilea enseñando en las sinagogas de ellos y predicando las buenas noticias del Reino. Y curaba a la gente de todo tipo de enfermedades y todo tipo de dolencias.

Excepto la enfermedad de los haters, esa era incurable y cada cierto tiempo atacaban de nuevo en los hilos sagrados”.

Amén.
Kensaiken escribió:Si las cosas fueran como tienen que ir bien y mas cuando montas nuevas campañas pues nadie podría decir nada.
Algunos olvidan que esto es un foro y aquí se viene a hablar, leer lo que se pone.
En ningún momento se critica la calidad del juego, solo las excusas de un señor que sigue tomando el pelo a la gente.
Si publica una información nueva como el video post de ayer, se va a comentar aquí te duela o no.

Veo que sigues en tus trece. Qué mala es la pubertad.

El problema aquí es que tú en ningún momento has venido a comentar nada de la actualización del KS. Has venido a decir EXACTAMENTE lo mismo que dijiste hace 100 páginas.

Todavía no te he leído comentar algo de la actualización. Venga, ve a ver el video entero, te lees el resumen y vuelves a comentar algo.
¿Merece la pena el vídeo como mero entretenimiento al nivel de la campaña?
Ni eso. Esta vez es fulero.
No todos sabian a lo que iban cuando se metieron a gastar en el Kickstarted, recuerdo que habian usuarios en este mismo foro que no sabian que poner dinero alli no era comprar cosas, si no que era pagar y tener suerte de que algo te llegue al final.

Yo no compre nada, tengo mi copia de Paprium guardada por alli en un cajon, porque no me funciona, ni de broma pongo mas dinero en Watermelon y eso que tambien tengo una copia de Pier Solar. Pero todos sabiamos que esto iba para largo, veremos a muchos usuarios quejandose y hechando humo, otros diciendo que calma, que hay que esperar, otros burlandose.

Quizas al final algunas cosas de las que se ofrecieron en el Kickstarted lleguen, otros usuarios, como algunos de las anteriores tiradas de Paprium, seguiran esperando hasta que se lance un nuevo Kickstared que les de esperanzas de que al fin les llegue el juego. Lo unico que no veremos es gente esperando un Refund, lo que me imagino que a Bigotes lo deben tener loco, al menos con esto de Kickstarted no esta obligado a devolver dinero.

Al final, esto es un gran remember del anterior hilo de Paprium, lo unico que se, es que la web Paprium Fiasco va a tener mucho mas material para seguir algunos años mas.

Yo al menos creo que deberian cerrar este hilo de Paprium, va a ser fuente de muchos baneos y piques.
¿Pero cómo va haber usuarios de aquí de Elotrolado que no conocieran quién era el bigotes y no supieran dónde metían el dinero en el último kickstarter? Si cada 15 días veníais a decirnos qué hacer con nuestro dinero y cómo tenemos que quemarlo o gastarlo, solamente tienes que mirar las veces que me he autocitado con el mensaje de marras y eso era ya tras meses de continuos mensajes sobre el asunto.

Tiene que ser un ser muy inocente para entrar aquí por primera vez recién registrado (porque los que estamos por clásicas ya llevamos varias décadas en el foro) y no le de por leer ni uno de los mensajes anteriores (porque con solo hacer un mínimo de scroll subiendo un mensaje o dos ya saldría alguien diciendo que dónde vamos gastando nuestros euros en modo padre) ni por usar la búsqueda. Entiendo que en 2012 o así, pues oye, no estaba el historial delictivo del bigotes, pero hoy en día es impensable, más cuando el juego fue portada de multitud de páginas al salir por sorpresa en navidades de 2020.

Madre mía los moralistas, qué pesadez.
Paprium está baneado Es casi descriptivo de la historia de este juego [qmparto]

@KorteX pues no te creas, yo estuve apunto de meter dinero en Paprium sin haber leído una mierda aquí, ahora evidentemente cuando veo un producto de este tipo pues ya me informó más porque sé lo que hay, pero de primeras no y mucha gente puede estar metiendo pasta en ello sin usar EOL siquiera. No todos los que compran homebrew usan foros [jaja]

Yo he financiado cositas en crowfunding sin mirar nada, leía el proyecto y me interesaba y lo compraba. Lo último el desarrollo ese de los ex-creadores de Suikoden por ejemplo.
Que pesadilla, todo el rato repitiendo que ya sabían donde metían el dinero y que ellos tienen su juego.
SuperPadLand escribió:Yo he financiado cositas en crowfunding sin mirar nada, leía el proyecto y me interesaba y lo compraba.

Eres un inconsciente.

Desde el amor y el respeto, pero hacer eso es de locos.

Cero diferencias entre dar dinero a un tío random de kickstarter sin tener mayores referencias y metérselo a Fonsi.
@Alejo I pues la mayoría de proyectos de este tipo tienen cero información de sus creadores, no todos se han labrado una fama como el bigotes. [qmparto]
Yo meti el dinero en 4 Papriums porque era mucho peor la idea de no tenerlos de aqui 8 años que el hecho de haber sido estafado, puse todo en una balanza y decidi que es mejor ser estafado que quedarme sin él.
Pumuki13 escribió:Yo meti el dinero en 4 Papriums porque era mucho peor la idea de no tenerlos de aqui 8 años que el hecho de haber sido estafado, puse todo en una balanza y decidi que es mejor ser estafado que quedarme sin él.

Bien dicho, yo hice lo mismo. Si al final nos estafan, pues mira, más se perdió en las cryptos [carcajad]
4295 respuestas