[HO] Prueba y Verás: Campaña Nintendo 3DS en España

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 633
metroidmola está baneado por "clon de usuario baneado"
en neogaf hay impresiones del evento de paris y no los veo muy convencidos la verdad.
Acabo de leer las impresiones de Neogaf, y no se de donde sacas que no esten muy convencidos xD, hablan de los titulos y sus "visualizaciones 3D" salvo excepcion almenos lo que he leido yo esta bien.
AsUkA LAnglEy escribió:
pers46 escribió:Pues ya tengo mi reserva para el jueves 17 en Murcia, a ver como va...

Yo el 16 también en el centrofama de Murcia compañero ^^

Yo quería ir el 16 pero estaba completo...aunque era por ser el "primero", porque realmente me viene mejor el 17 XD...

Ya comentaremos nuestras impresiones...

shinix escribió:Mmm ok gracias a todos :P

AsUkA LAnglEy escribió:
pers46 escribió:Pues ya tengo mi reserva para el jueves 17 en Murcia, a ver como va...

Yo el 16 también en el centrofama de Murcia compañero ^^

Yo voy el 19 a Murcia.. joer no coincidimos xd

La verdad es que no!!! [+risas]

metroidmola escribió:en neogaf hay impresiones del evento de paris y no los veo muy convencidos la verdad.

Pues es verdad, la han probado dos personas y parece que no están muy convencidos. Se va el 3D con facilidad según ellos y marea con algunos juegos (PW). Por otro lado hay que ser positivos por ahora, comentan que en algunos juegos el 3D funciona mejor y es posible que miren la consola con prejuicios, esperemos para sacar nuestras propias conclusiones, aunque Orioto no la pone muy bien.
Netto escribió:Acabo de leer las impresiones de Neogaf, y no se de donde sacas que no esten muy convencidos xD, hablan de los titulos y sus "visualizaciones 3D" salvo excepcion almenos lo que he leido yo esta bien.

I went to the Paris event, not happy about it...

But i was kinda septic in first place. I was hoping seeing the real thing would turn my excitation on but not really. The device is not really cohesive and well thought for me.

_3D is kinda cool when you're looking at it without playing. Not amazing and jaw dropping, but you're like "oh cool it's 3D". it makes some games seems bigger, giving more impact to the screen.

_The least little unfocusing on the screen, not only moving the 3ds but looking on the side, turning the head to talk to someone, will bring a 1-2 second blur desychronization for your eyes.

And more than just killing the magic, it's actually a big problem in some games. Like when using the gyro, in Steel Diver. You can turn with it, but let's be sure to stay at the exact same position, following your console or it will break the 3D. It could be seen as something normal for a submarine, but i guess it's worse in Monkey Ball. It seems the gyro was put in the thing at last minute if i understood the Iwata asks well... It's rather surprising as it's an obvious inconsistent choice..

More boring, for Street Fighter IV. Now, maybe i'm crazy and other people will have better impressions, but it wasn't 3D compatible for me. To put it simply, the directional pad is to low, and when trying to do manipulations, i was constantly breaking the 3D by slightly moving the screen. That and the 3D adds ZERO in this game. In fact, you notice it while looking passively at it, but when you're playing, and focused on the characters, you just forget it instantly. So in the end you'll put the slider on 2D i guess. Now the port is great in itself.

_In general, there is a big problem with focusing on characters. In pilot Wings, my eyes were quickly tired and confused cause you have this popping character and you're trying to focus on what's behind him. Games on 3DS should avoid to have a central popping out character in fps, racers and such. I think that's exactly what was referring this guy two week ago, about 3D in theater, explaining how our mind couldn't focus correctly on a 3D image.

_Another flaw in the concept is the touch part, for me again. NDS was a finely thought console, where everything was meant to add to the touch concept, and Nintendo is always bragging about thinking so much to everything in its product. But this time, when you realize 3D is some kind of fantasia they had for 20 years. They finally could do it, but it was after the NDS, and they couldn't abandon this big success's feature, so they merged everything... But clearly, i felt using the touch screen was not... a natural vibe let's say. Cause now that you have this more impact-full and .. different top screen, you lose this connection between the two and you just don't feel like focusing on the bottom screen. It's already a given that game design won't be using the touch screen the same way as you had two screens, which one of them was tactile, and you now have one main screen, and a tactile thing under it. That's a main difference. It actually breaks the DS concept partially.

And i want to add that's maybe the first time Nintendo actually downgrade a gameplay concept in their console, nice symbol. I just think 3D and NDS are two rather different concept, duck tapped together ;)

Now i guess, it will be a huge success and games will follow. 3D is still a nice boost to the game's graphics, making them more cool, as long as you don't have to focus on precise things. The only problem i could see with the sells is that, the store demos will play an important role in the success of the machine. If people can't be exactly in front of it, and for example, just look at it behind someone already playing (you know it will be lot of people), they will just think it's lame.

I also went to the paris event Yesterday, and my impressions are mixed... but it's what I expected. I won't be able to buy one at launch (no money), but some demos convinced me to get one later on...

The 3D effect : Very different from one game to another, and every person seems to have a different 3D perception even on the same game. Most of the games worked for me with the 3d slider on max, except when they try to put things outside the screen... which can be very awkward and detract from the game. ( This is the same for 3d movies )

Like Orioto said, if you change your viewing angle while using the gyro or augmented reality, it kills the 3d effect, and you have to refocus to get it back. On some games I found it wonderful and thought it enhanced the experience (Nintendogs, Animal crossing, Paper Mario) but on some other, my first reaction was to cut it ( DoA, Pilotwings, the augmented reality game)

Even when they presented the 3DS at E3, I knew that some games would use 3D poorly or as a gimmick (like touch controls) so I wasn't surprised by that.

The hardware: the 3DS looks nice, I liked the blue one better over the black, even if the metallic paint effect on the bottom lid is a bit on the "sparkly" side. I don't know if the final units will have that glitter effect, but I didn't mind. The system seemed light compared to my Dsi LL, and I absolutely loved the analog stick/nub and the buttons.

Some games I tried : I'm not a fighting game fan, so I was very surprised by Street fighter, and thought the 3D was really nice. I absolutely can't play Blazblue on xbox because I find the 3d backgrounds confusing with the sprites, and I'm afraid MVC3 will have the same effect on me... in SFIV 3DS the backgrounds are not a nuisance because they really are behind the characters, and that was a big plus for me. The graphics are really great and the overall presentation of the game is solid, it doesn't seem like a quick port.

Pilotwings is the only game that made my eyes itch until I turned the 3D almost off... I couldn't stand the plane/jetpack/glider sticking out of the screen, and I had an horrible ghosting effect on the sides of the screen. The games plays like you would expect, with little missions and trials to do. The island looks nice, and they seem to have added some landmarks to discover in a free-flight mode I tried. Not a game I would buy unless it's very cheap, quite disappointing for a first-party title.

Nintendogs and cats is very cute, and seems to use the camera in a clever way. The 3d effect works well, and seeing your dog turn his head on the side when you do it, is adorable. I found that scratching your dog silhouette on the bottom screen isn't very natural at first, but after a while you start to use it like a mouse (or like a wacom tablet) and you don't have to look at the bottom screen to interact with the animals. (must-buy for me because I loved the first games).

The two demos that impressed me the most were videos of Animal crossing and Paper Mario. The 3D adds a toy-like dimension to animal crossing, like seeing a doll-house coming to life, and the new graphics are great (not sold on the new "long" characters yet), hope the gameplay evolves too. Paper Mario is gorgeous in 3D, and the game seems to use it in fun way... the pop-up effect seems made for 3D. I love the animation and littles details in the backgrounds, and it looks less trippy than Super paper mario (which I didn't like that much.)
Hardware - lighter than expected (especially as I have been using a Dsi XL the last year) - 3D worked extremely well I thought, no headaches on the games - agree that the way its demonstrated the touch pad feels disjointed
Felt like it could use a second analog stick rather than forcing the touch pad for this function in some games

Looked like a lot of people were not picking up the 3DS but leaving it on the little stands and crouching over - which might be why the 3D is breaking a lot for people - I picked it up had the 3D on max and got a comfortable position - was very skeptical prior to the event but came away extremely impressed

Impressions of games (didnt go for all the obvious)

Resident Evil - didn't like the controls, 3d didnt impress so I moved on

Kid Icarus - played all the way through. Great 3D except when walking the control scheme sucked to look around on the touchpad, was a little jarring - but completed the demo and thought great

Dead or Alive - loved the 3D effects on this game, frame rate could have been higher - gameplay same old Dead or Alive - but I may buy this now

Rabbids 3D - simple fun side scrolling platformer - 3D was good, but didnt come across anything really wow

Supermonkey Ball - I selected to control with the stick as I thought using the gyroscope might kill the 3D - worked brilliant and 3D was cool

Nintendogs - cute, will be a hit and the 3D was good

AR games - tried a few of them, seemed fun, though would need more time to assess - also as people mentioned to keep full 3d you ended up moving your whole body around to keep the 3D while shooting heads etc - but this could be considered part of gameplay

Mii creator.. didnt really look anything like me, but wasnt bothered as was more interested in other stuff to try

Videos - Paper Mario, Metal Gear and Animal Crossing - fantastic videos - REALLY looking forward to all of them - the engines used on each really suit 3D
Mario Kart video - not sure if it was the frame rate or the refresh on the video, but this one gave me a little of a headache - though the 3D was great

hombre, no se les ve muy emocionados.
metroidmola escribió:
Netto escribió:Acabo de leer las impresiones de Neogaf, y no se de donde sacas que no esten muy convencidos xD, hablan de los titulos y sus "visualizaciones 3D" salvo excepcion almenos lo que he leido yo esta bien.

I went to the Paris event, not happy about it...

But i was kinda septic in first place. I was hoping seeing the real thing would turn my excitation on but not really. The device is not really cohesive and well thought for me.

_3D is kinda cool when you're looking at it without playing. Not amazing and jaw dropping, but you're like "oh cool it's 3D". it makes some games seems bigger, giving more impact to the screen.

_The least little unfocusing on the screen, not only moving the 3ds but looking on the side, turning the head to talk to someone, will bring a 1-2 second blur desychronization for your eyes.

And more than just killing the magic, it's actually a big problem in some games. Like when using the gyro, in Steel Diver. You can turn with it, but let's be sure to stay at the exact same position, following your console or it will break the 3D. It could be seen as something normal for a submarine, but i guess it's worse in Monkey Ball. It seems the gyro was put in the thing at last minute if i understood the Iwata asks well... It's rather surprising as it's an obvious inconsistent choice..

More boring, for Street Fighter IV. Now, maybe i'm crazy and other people will have better impressions, but it wasn't 3D compatible for me. To put it simply, the directional pad is to low, and when trying to do manipulations, i was constantly breaking the 3D by slightly moving the screen. That and the 3D adds ZERO in this game. In fact, you notice it while looking passively at it, but when you're playing, and focused on the characters, you just forget it instantly. So in the end you'll put the slider on 2D i guess. Now the port is great in itself.

_In general, there is a big problem with focusing on characters. In pilot Wings, my eyes were quickly tired and confused cause you have this popping character and you're trying to focus on what's behind him. Games on 3DS should avoid to have a central popping out character in fps, racers and such. I think that's exactly what was referring this guy two week ago, about 3D in theater, explaining how our mind couldn't focus correctly on a 3D image.

_Another flaw in the concept is the touch part, for me again. NDS was a finely thought console, where everything was meant to add to the touch concept, and Nintendo is always bragging about thinking so much to everything in its product. But this time, when you realize 3D is some kind of fantasia they had for 20 years. They finally could do it, but it was after the NDS, and they couldn't abandon this big success's feature, so they merged everything... But clearly, i felt using the touch screen was not... a natural vibe let's say. Cause now that you have this more impact-full and .. different top screen, you lose this connection between the two and you just don't feel like focusing on the bottom screen. It's already a given that game design won't be using the touch screen the same way as you had two screens, which one of them was tactile, and you now have one main screen, and a tactile thing under it. That's a main difference. It actually breaks the DS concept partially.

And i want to add that's maybe the first time Nintendo actually downgrade a gameplay concept in their console, nice symbol. I just think 3D and NDS are two rather different concept, duck tapped together ;)

Now i guess, it will be a huge success and games will follow. 3D is still a nice boost to the game's graphics, making them more cool, as long as you don't have to focus on precise things. The only problem i could see with the sells is that, the store demos will play an important role in the success of the machine. If people can't be exactly in front of it, and for example, just look at it behind someone already playing (you know it will be lot of people), they will just think it's lame.

I also went to the paris event Yesterday, and my impressions are mixed... but it's what I expected. I won't be able to buy one at launch (no money), but some demos convinced me to get one later on...

The 3D effect : Very different from one game to another, and every person seems to have a different 3D perception even on the same game. Most of the games worked for me with the 3d slider on max, except when they try to put things outside the screen... which can be very awkward and detract from the game. ( This is the same for 3d movies )

Like Orioto said, if you change your viewing angle while using the gyro or augmented reality, it kills the 3d effect, and you have to refocus to get it back. On some games I found it wonderful and thought it enhanced the experience (Nintendogs, Animal crossing, Paper Mario) but on some other, my first reaction was to cut it ( DoA, Pilotwings, the augmented reality game)

Even when they presented the 3DS at E3, I knew that some games would use 3D poorly or as a gimmick (like touch controls) so I wasn't surprised by that.

The hardware: the 3DS looks nice, I liked the blue one better over the black, even if the metallic paint effect on the bottom lid is a bit on the "sparkly" side. I don't know if the final units will have that glitter effect, but I didn't mind. The system seemed light compared to my Dsi LL, and I absolutely loved the analog stick/nub and the buttons.

Some games I tried : I'm not a fighting game fan, so I was very surprised by Street fighter, and thought the 3D was really nice. I absolutely can't play Blazblue on xbox because I find the 3d backgrounds confusing with the sprites, and I'm afraid MVC3 will have the same effect on me... in SFIV 3DS the backgrounds are not a nuisance because they really are behind the characters, and that was a big plus for me. The graphics are really great and the overall presentation of the game is solid, it doesn't seem like a quick port.

Pilotwings is the only game that made my eyes itch until I turned the 3D almost off... I couldn't stand the plane/jetpack/glider sticking out of the screen, and I had an horrible ghosting effect on the sides of the screen. The games plays like you would expect, with little missions and trials to do. The island looks nice, and they seem to have added some landmarks to discover in a free-flight mode I tried. Not a game I would buy unless it's very cheap, quite disappointing for a first-party title.

Nintendogs and cats is very cute, and seems to use the camera in a clever way. The 3d effect works well, and seeing your dog turn his head on the side when you do it, is adorable.
I found that scratching your dog silhouette on the bottom screen isn't very natural at first, but after a while you start to use it like a mouse (or like a wacom tablet) and you don't have to look at the bottom screen to interact with the animals. (must-buy for me because I loved the first games).

The two demos that impressed me the most were videos of Animal crossing and Paper Mario. The 3D adds a toy-like dimension to animal crossing, like seeing a doll-house coming to life, and the new graphics are great (not sold on the new "long" characters yet), hope the gameplay evolves too. Paper Mario is gorgeous in 3D, and the game seems to use it in fun way... the pop-up effect seems made for 3D. I love the animation and littles details in the backgrounds, and it looks less trippy than Super paper mario (which I didn't like that much.)
Hardware - lighter than expected (especially as I have been using a Dsi XL the last year) - 3D worked extremely well I thought, no headaches on the games - agree that the way its demonstrated the touch pad feels disjointed
Felt like it could use a second analog stick rather than forcing the touch pad for this function in some games

Looked like a lot of people were not picking up the 3DS but leaving it on the little stands and crouching over - which might be why the 3D is breaking a lot for people - I picked it up had the 3D on max and got a comfortable position - was very skeptical prior to the event but came away extremely impressed

Impressions of games (didnt go for all the obvious)

Resident Evil - didn't like the controls, 3d didnt impress so I moved on

Kid Icarus - played all the way through. Great 3D except when walking the control scheme sucked to look around on the touchpad
, was a little jarring - but completed the demo and thought great

Dead or Alive - loved the 3D effects on this game, frame rate could have been higher - gameplay same old Dead or Alive - but I may buy this now

Rabbids 3D - simple fun side scrolling platformer - 3D was good, but didnt come across anything really wow

Supermonkey Ball - I selected to control with the stick as I thought using the gyroscope might kill the 3D - worked brilliant and 3D was cool

Nintendogs - cute, will be a hit and the 3D was good

AR games - tried a few of them, seemed fun, though would need more time to assess - also as people mentioned to keep full 3d you ended up moving your whole body around to keep the 3D while shooting heads etc - but this could be considered part of gameplay

Mii creator.. didnt really look anything like me, but wasnt bothered as was more interested in other stuff to try

Videos - Paper Mario, Metal Gear and Animal Crossing - fantastic videos - REALLY looking forward to all of them - the engines used on each really suit 3D
Mario Kart video - not sure if it was the frame rate or the refresh on the video, but this one gave me a little of a headache - though the 3D was great

hombre, no se les ve muy emocionados.

Mas o menos he destacado lo que creo que se dice.

Me quedo en que cada persona tiene una percepcion diferente de las 3D, lo malo aunque ya conocido era que matabas el efecto al desenfocar, no se si se esperaban el milagro de dios, ya se dijo.
pues eso. Ni malo ni bueno. Lo que no es muy alentador cuando hay hardware nuevo, uno espera un poco mas no?
segun veo , depende del juego y el usuario , quien este bien de la vista disfrutara al maximo de 3ds , quien no dependera de sus defectos visuales , tambien entra en juegos los gustos personales , pero el efecto 3d no es para todos los usuarios , yo en principio tengo bien la vista , pero las 3d de la tv con gafas no me atrae mucho , a esperar al dia 24 que pasare a probarla [babas]

se sabe hasta que punto es incompatible el gyroscope con las 3d , que angulo de vision tiene en 3d
Avisar de que actualicé las fechas debido a una errata desde Nintendo ;-)

Saludos.
Mira que si Nintendo se come un gran owned con el efecto 3D al final...
beonyi escribió:Mira que si Nintendo se come un gran owned con el efecto 3D al final...

Pues veremos a ver, porque hay mucha gente con ojos vagos que se puede marear y mucho al ver el efecto. Un amigo que tiene un ojo así viene conmigo, a ver qué dice.
Then we're led into the first of two 3DS rooms. Here's the thing with the 3DS. You pick it up and start playing, and you're like, whoa it's 3D. Cool. Then you play for a few minutes, you play a few different games, and very quickly, you've gotten over the 3D, and what you're left with is a very unremarkable handheld console. It's well designed, it feels good to hold and the circle pad thing works well. But for me, take the 3D away and it's just pretty meh.

The other thing is the whole having to be at a particular angle to see the 3D thing. Tilting the console up and down is generally fine. But the second you tilt it a couple of degrees left or right, the 3D breaks and you're left with two images on top of each other. If you're just calmly sitting there playing something there's no reason it should be that big a deal, but in Kid Icarus (which was the best game there for me) where you're holding it with one hand and frantically using the touch screen with the other, when you accidentally tilt it it's pretty annoying. And it goes without saying that it pretty much ruins playing Super Monkey Ball with the tilt controls and 3D switched on. Personally I found it best to play everything with full 3D.

There was some cool stuff. The AR stuff where it picks up a card that's placed on the table and then creates 3D objects and morphs the real life environment and stuff is very impressive as a tech demo, but I don't think it could be used for anything substantial.

I guess the NGP has taken the 3DS's thunder away for me. Before Sony announced their console I was all aboard the 3DS train. Now, and especially after having played it for a while, I'm really not seeing any reason to buy a 3DS.
Johny27 escribió:
beonyi escribió:Mira que si Nintendo se come un gran owned con el efecto 3D al final...

Pues veremos a ver, porque hay mucha gente con ojos vagos que se puede marear y mucho al ver el efecto. Un amigo que tiene un ojo así viene conmigo, a ver qué dice.

Me gustaría conocer su impresión porque yo tengo un ojo así XD

edit: lo que comentan en el post de arriba ya me empieza a inquietar más

-Efecto 3D si el jugador se mantiene quieto
-En cuanto mueves la consola un poco las imagenes se empiezan a solapar
-Jugar al Kid Icarus fue algo tedioso puesto que al empezar a tocar la pantalla táctil ya se empezaba a distorsionar la imagen.

Por último

Now, and especially after having played it for a while, I'm really not seeing any reason to buy a 3DS.
Tambien tened en cuenta que la gente puede haber ido incluso mas hypeada que vosotros, sera eso posible? creo que si pero justito xD.

Todo depende de lo que busques esta claro, yo lo tengo clarisimo, esta es una maquina que tienes que probar tu mismo, no te puedes "guiar" por lo que te diga otro, porque alomejor tiene otra perspectiva, o nota el 3D de otro modo.
Bueno, en teoría con la consola en tus manos se resuelven esas dudas..y para eso no queda mucho con esta campaña.
Yo espero decidirme ahí vamos.
Los que vayais mañana a la presentación de Madrid contad todo con pelos y señales,desde como se organizan (por qué se abren las puertas cada media hora y luego hay una hora de presentación?eso me intriga) hasta los detalles de la consola,please! [sonrisa] [oki]
De venir a extremadura nada verdad? Aqui nunca viena nada, parece que no existimos...
Mirad a ver si dejan entrar camaras de video o fotos.
Netto escribió:Mirad a ver si dejan entrar camaras de video o fotos.

De vídeo no se, de fotos si aunque te dicen que a la pantalla directamente no (por que no se ve el efecto 3D). Pero si a la gente mientras juega.
Dracarys escribió:
Netto escribió:Mirad a ver si dejan entrar camaras de video o fotos.

De vídeo no se, de fotos si aunque te dicen que a la pantalla directamente no (por que no se ve el efecto 3D). Pero si a la gente mientras juega.

Al menos te dejan usar cámara, y si es un móvil, es difícil distinguir cuando se trata de foto y cuando de vídeo :P
They started letting us into a lobby areas about 5 before, starting on the dot of the hour. I think there were 20, possibly 25 people there. They were complaining about people not showing up at the right time (I think there were some people there for 12:30...madness).

So the lobby area had a selective history of Nintendo's handhelds with a Game and Watch, Gamy Boy Brick (I was shocked to see one with the screen still on and the buttons not worn out, shame the plastic was starting de-colour), GBA SP and DS Phat. I understand they can't have every handheld but the latter two confuse me. The SP would make sense as the original "can't see the screen" but then wouldn't you get rid of the phat because its ugly...

Then we saw the street fighter fight. Could have had a picture taken with Rhu and Ken (I didn't as I thought it would get me to the game quicker...it didn't). The Resident Evil bit is, think of the Saw maze at thorpe park complete with the holding shoulder of the person in front thing
these would be more scary if people behind you got "captured"
. 6 people at a time (6*4=24...hmm). Then we waited in another lobby area where on the TV they showed some trailers and Johnathon Ross talking about the system, closing with a comment about Pro Evolution Soccer which pretty much made everyone roll their eyes or think "how much did that cost Konami?"

It was about 10 past now. Then we went up the stairs to the first set-up of systems in a fairly dark room. I went for the first system available...it was playing Pro Evolution Soccer...*facepalm*. At this point I'll say this. Like, Japan all the systems had 3D set to the max.

Anyone going to Manchester, Kid Icarus and Ocarina are up the ramp once you go up the stairs. It was something that was quite clear to them since they called out after about a minute that if anyone wanted to play those come this way. Which I did. I think there were 5 of each (but maybe not as I think a few were LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars). I played Kid Icarus and managed to play both on easy (I've not seen it) and hard (I saw this one in full but wanted to try anyway). There was no Ocarina free so I went back into the room, was about to start [strike]loading[/strike] Ridge Racer but noticed Pilotwings next to me so went for that instead.

A few minutes later we were called into another room, a much brighter one which had Nintendogs, videos and AR games. It also had 3 netbooks with Facebook open in case you needed to give that status update right there and then and had left your phone somewhere. Back to 3DS, I watched a few videos and played the faceshooter AR demo and generally messed about with the system.

Then we were told to leave. As I got out my umbrella, my watch must have said 40 minutes past. So yeah it wasn't really 30 minutes, it was less...

Impressions time (I apologise if the bolded parts aren't to your standard):

Hardware - Lightweight (it might even be lighter than the lite) and you don't really notice the odd form factor. The slide pad seems amazing in the sense that how can an analogue stick fit in such a small space but a bit ugh which we'll get to in a sec. The start, select and home buttons are weird. I thought at first they had been blocked to prevent us messing about but no...

OS - Pressing power brings up a menu with turn off, sleep or home. Home menu can be accessed in-game (at least in the AR demos) and its like if you brought up the system menu as you can choose to run other stuff I guess. Sadly changing any settings quits the game. Now the power thing is just a "what were they thinking". I can turn off the system by holding the power button down. To turn it back on the button seems to do nothing I need to hit the thing at the side (which due to the wireless light being next to it I thought was a wireless on/off thing). Firmware running was 1.0. EUR I think.

Graphics/3D - I feel the graphics are at too high a resolution for how small the The slider at full was a blurry mess and anything less seemed so subtle I was asking to myself "if you didn't tell me this was 3D, would I believe you?", in other words I'm left wondering if it can pass the doulbe blind test (I'll say it now before people "its you and your blimndness to 3D", it could be but at the cinema I can see 3D films fine, I'll also say I saw a sharp screen doing 3D without the glasses in 2008 and had similar problems with appreciating the 3D). That said I did find myself playing the videos with 3D basically at the lowest level that wasn't off.

Pro evolution - The only football game I own is Mario Strikers Charged so wrong person to ask. Didn't play much. Passed the ball a bit and ran round a bit.

Kid Icarus - Being left handed this one would interest me. So I got to the kiosk and was, right styluss time, only I could not find it, the clerk said play without. So, if you want to play with styluss bring your own, none are provided. So how do you dodge/move camera without. Holding R can move the camera but its bloody slow. It seemed using my finger on the touch screen worked better for that but it wasn't moving the crosshair. Dodging, I have no clue and it seemed when I died in the hard demo and as a result I got sent straight to the game over screen (shame I died as the ending is amusing) which seemed odd as Nintendoworldreport got revived. The whole tap to run thing, the slide pad is too small to allow you to do this as easily as you can in Smash Bros.

Pilotwings - I did the plane and the jetpack. Its not really a game you need to do on a DS and to be honest I wouldn't mind it on a console but I suppose it could be good to have a handheld for 5 minute sessions. (this might be a franchise-wide thing IDK) The Jetpack is a bit hard to control as you're controling the direction of that rather than directly the character (though I might just be bad with them, in Donkey Kong 64 I basically went though the entire game without being able to control it and then of course the game went
you need to fly through these rings or you're not getting through this last level, not that you are anyway because you lack the Nintendo coin...and always will
)

Videos - Mario Kart had locked up the system. The 3D still worked though (I guess it would as its the last frame). I tried powering down the system but at this point had not worked out how to power it up. Starfox looked really good and oddly I didn't notice things like the pop-up which you do when watching a trailer of the same footage.
I would have died for playable Starfox, well probably literally as I would have found myself unable to remember how to get something like the 190 hits in Corneria I could back in the day

AR games - Faceshooter was fun but how do you dodge stuff? Shoot it down I guess. I was a bit upset I couldn't figure out how to use the inside camera to take a picture as I wanted to fight myself so bad. The Dragon one was too busy. Btw, for some reason the one with with the dragon was called something like "AR game 12/18/2010" (odd that had a build date in but faceshooter didn't). Maybe thats why nobody knows the name of it, it has none. Oh Nintendo, you.

Other people/misc - 90% male (well of course, the opposite was true of the staff) so yeah sausage. I did hear one complain of a headache. Overheard a few people in the outer lobby before leaving I'll quote what one of them said "I might just wait until the R4 comes out for it". I'm sorry GAF, I should have called them out and got into an argument over it but I didn't
curse my lack of confidence and non-confrontation stance IRL
. The staff seemed to be non-gamers from the conversation they had though so I did the right thing and didn't wail onto them about how they'll live to regret region locking and where in the blazes is Inazuma Eleven. Total number of set-up systems, it seemed in the dark room there was no problem finding one free while in the brighter room only 1 or 2 seemed free at any time. So I'll estimate 60 with 35-25 split. There was some girl who was some sort of official (but was dressed casually) taking pictures. I think I managed to avoid my face being present in them. There was nobody scouting for videos.

How would you have handled things - Had multiple demos on one system (the AR games were like this but due to the card being placed too far away from the ones playing faceshooter...) but I guess nobody would play Pro Evolution then (not that anyone did it seems), been sitting down and well, more time to enjoy. I would have liked to see some multiplayer experiences too.

Conclusions - I was waiting for a region unlock anyway (or a "which region sucks the least, I'll get that one") but I'm thinking I might have to wait for a 3DS XL as well (if they make the slide pad bigger as well). 3D is better than the DS mic.
thems fighting words, having to blow into it was the bestest thing evargh

Isn't Glasgow in Scotland? Also btw, Nintendo put some photos up on facebook. Thankfully I appear to be in none of them.[/QUOTE]
Por cierto, tienen el vídeo del Metal Gear Solid, lástima que sea el corto (no sale lo de la serpiente, ni el cocodrilo ni lo del tabaco -_-)
jo yo quiero que vengan a mi peublo y probarla
maylu escribió:jo yo quiero que vengan a mi peublo y probarla

Se han quedado fuera muchas ciudades importantes, así que... xD Mira la que te quede más cercana.
Me parece que no voy a leer nada más sobre impresiones de la 3DS hasta que la pruebe yo mismo. Le tengo unas ganas increibles, la tengo reservada y me estan acojonando... parece que todo le que la prueba se lleva una desilusión bastante grande con las 3D... :S
Zarafel escribió:Me parece que no voy a leer nada más sobre impresiones de la 3DS hasta que la pruebe yo mismo. Le tengo unas ganas increibles, la tengo reservada y me estan acojonando... parece que todo le que la prueba se lleva una desilusión bastante grande con las 3D... :S

El hype que tiene la gente, que es lo que tiene :D
Más impresiones

Well all I can say is the 3DS is amazing, it is truly like looking into a window and the game being an outside world. I played Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition and it was amazing. I didn't have trouble doing attacks and specials using the Circle pad ( the analog stick ) the Dpad was a typical nintendo Dpad, I don't care using it for fighters.... But it didn't feel as flat as the DSi's D Pad ( that one hurts my thumb after a while )
I made a little video going though the 3DS, looks just like a DSi. Here are some pics...
Ill upload the video in a bit.

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

But my Impressions of the games will keep short for now because I'm on my phone. The actual 3D is amazing I'm going to sound like a complete arse but it really has to be seen to be believed.
Yes the gyro does break the 3D effect but on Zelda you can use the slider instead of the gyro.
Like I said will post more when I'm on a computer but I am 100% day one with this thing it's awesome!

ust returned from the 1:30pm Manchester event.

Damn it was a good thing they started early. They wasted 20 of our precious 40 minutes with a cringeworthy speech read by a girl stumbling over most of the words, Street Fighter and Resident Evil cosplayers (I set a new record for number of facepalms in 10 minutes), a trailer we've all seen before (it had some small additions) and a video of Jonathan Ross drooling over his incoming paycheck. Finally they let us have free reign. There were plenty of 3DS consoles and just as many booth babes assistants. The games I saw there were:

Ocarina of Time - this was the first game I tried (of course) and my god it was beautiful. The circle pad will take some getting used to; in the area where you get the slingshot I accidently missed the platform. With 3-4 minutes of playtime though I didn't get much of a chance to adjust to the controls. The 3D was spectacular, worked really well. Didn't notice any sound differences, but the game runs at 30 fps whether the 3D is on or not. Shame it's not 60 like the Youtube videos seemed to be. Still, it's very smooth.

Steel Diver - I forgot to play this one and am sorely regretting it.

Resident Evil Mercenaries - I spent maybe 30 seconds (which was mostly navigating menus) on this then accidently hit the power button (a menu popped up, but I couldn't get it to take me back to the game. It's probably possible though). Won't be the last time I fear. The 3D seemed to be nowhere near as good as the other games I tried, not sure if that was due to a lower resolution or the aliasing, but it looked cheap here.

Lego Star Wars III - seemed pretty fun, there were MAJOR framerate issues though, both with the 3D on and without. You could switch between Yoda and a couple of clone troopers with the touch screen. If you hit the home button on this game you get to play around with the menu, didn't spend much time on it though. Shooting is a little better in this than the prior games as you can just hold the shoot button and move around at the same time.

Kid Icarus - Uh, so the stylus was locked away so I had to play this one with my thumb. Even then I had almost no issues with the controls, if I'd been given a stylus I think it would have been fine. This had the best implementation of 3D IMO, I was blown away time and time again. The ground portion was not so great and a little annoying with lots of enemies that knock you to the floor. I might have handled it better if I didn't need to use my thumb though. The framerate also likes to drop in the ground portions.

Ridge Racer - one of the booth babes demonstrators said she had the most trouble with 3D with this game. I thought it was fine. Graphics looked good enough in motion and drifting was easy and fun (never played a Ridge Racer game but managed to drift round a corner on my first go).

Street Fighter IV - I didn't spend much time here as I don't play Street Fighter, but what I played was fun enough. Graphics are beautiful as we all know. My friend tried this and he's a bigger Street Fighter fan than I. He was impressed.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions - Very forgettable after SFIV but no problems.

Super Monkey Ball - loved this. I was very worried about having to play with gyroscope control (which completely ruins the 3D) but you can play with the circle pad, which works wonderfully.

Nintendogs + cats - didn't get a chance to play this unfortunately as I reached it when they were shooing us out.

Pilotwings - the game is fun, just managed to fly around in an airplane for a short while before having to jump to the next game. This is the one game where you don't have to move the 3DS where I had trouble focusing on the 3D. It was very blurry.

Pro Evo Soccer: played this for 10 seconds then got bored, football games aren't my thing. :P

Faceraiders - didn't play this but my friend did. He thought it was random, creepy and funny.

Virtual reality game - the 3DS picked up the card in no time at all, but other people apparently had difficulty as the girl there said I got lucky with the 30cm distance. There was a cute box with eyes we had to shoot, and then more cute boxes appeared, then a bigger box. I just kept shooting at it and moved on after a short while, as we were approaching 2pm and I wanted to see the rest. The 3D obviously didn't work as I had to move the 3DS around a lot. The viewing angle seems to be very narrow but not a problem if you can keep your head still and you don't have to move the 3DS.

Videos:
Super Paper Mario
MGS3 Remake
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
Starfox
Some BBC broadcast

All were in 3D, and very impressive. Mario Kart I particularly enjoyed as the boulder rolling towards the screen gave a great sense of depth, I could tell exactly where it was.

One of the assistants said she gets headaches after a short while, I came out feeling fine. My friend got a video of the street fighter cosplay so I should be able to get a video uploaded (lighting is poor though).

The 3DS itself is a lot smaller and lighter than I anticipated. Overall I came out feeling extra hyped, and don't regret my pre-order at all, though I may pass on Lego Star Wars if they don't fix the framerate.

Just back from second playtest in London (they messed up and I got two invites one this morning and one this evening so thought Id go back for the games I missed)
So further to previous impressions...

Pilot Wings - 3D worked well, was fun, played plane and jetpack - still day 1

Ridge Racer - Speed was there, this looks pretty much like the PSP version but in 3D, some of the 3D you don't take in straight away as you are moving so fast - but when your overtaking cars etc its very apparent - Played PSP version on tube back for comparison, think the 3DS version is slightly lower resolution compared to the PSP version, but seemed a little more fun from the little I played (and I am a ridgeracer fan)

Steeldiver - had heard good things from others and really wasn't interested this morning, but thought I'd try...Only had chance to try the diving side scrolling part (though did get all the way through it) - this really suprised me, a little slow paced, but I think that will be the joy of it, very pretty, 3D fish/background objects etc looked very cool, certainly have more interest in it, though not sure I'd pay full price for it.

Streetfighter VI - this was a two edged sword... First play I choose the side on classic view.. It comes up has 3D depth but nothing to write home about, the game plays the same as the PS3 version I have, came away wondering why I would buy it when I already had it on console and could play flatmate without extra expense...
Then when we got through to the second room where you get more time, they had a load of machines with it on, so I thought lets give it another go before I cancel my preorder...
So this time I select Dynamic Viewpoint... WOW this is like a different game to look at. Sure the mechanics are the same (ie fantastic), but the visuals REALLY work in this mode, and instantly became one of my favourite games I'd tried

Next up Supermonkey Ball - thought I'd give this a further playtest, and ran through a couple of different worlds that were opened up - the graphics are fun, fast and the game is monkeyball - using the thumbstick is the way to go with this though I thought.

Rabbids - So this time I played through a whole level... sure it was fun, but wouldn't buy, would probably be really boring if played longer than 10 mins... can't wait for them to do Donkey Kong Country on this though

AR Games - got a proper go on the AR card game this time rather than a 30second try I had before - I think this is a great game, really enjoyed shooting the targets then fighting the Dragon - 3D works great here and you just have to get in position for the screen then physically move round to aim

Starfox Video - this looks great - can't wait for it, 3D was brilliant

Zelda - pods were busy, but looked good as expected

Ok impressions time! (Note: I had my DS with me, so I had a stylus on hand to play the games, even when there was no stylus available!)

Hardware/3D: The 3D effect works! The viewing angle is smaller than I was expecting though, tilt it left or right just a few degrees and you start seeing crosstalk and the effect is lost. Funnily enough though, you can tilt it up and down pretty much as much as you like and the 3D effect is unaffected!

What is interesting is that the games look super sharp in 3D, but a bit blurry in 2D. I don't notice any additional aliasing in either mode but it's like the difference between the iPhone 3GS' screen and the iPhone 4's Retina screen. It's weird, I expected it to be the opposite!

The 3D slider is a real god send! You really need to adjust the slider for each game, some games have a really subtle effect that you need to have the 3D up full while others are just eye bustingly unviewable with the 3D up full. Also, the focus seems to be on adding depth to the image rather than having stuff coming out of the screen in most cases. The console can do it, but there isn't a lot of it being used (unless the game in question is Super Monkey Ball!)

I didn't get any headaches viewing the 3D, but I did find that my eyes lost focus on some games after a while and I had difficulty readjusting (turning the 3D off and then on again seemed to fix that mostly for me). Also, I had no issues with swapping my view from bottom to top screen. For me, I prefer the 3DS' 3D effect to the glasses 3D you get on 3DTVs.

The screen brightness is exactly the same as on DSi. Turning the 3D off does not raise the brightness. Colour saturation is good as well.

The Circle Pad is fantastic. I love it! It feels like a stick and gives you all the accuracy that you would get from a GCN or Wii analog stick. PSP nub this is not!

The D-pad however I'm not so keen on. I have no problems with the placement of it (no cramps or lack of comfort) but the D-pad itself feels a bit mushy. The ends of the buttons feel clicky like the DSi and SP but the middle part feels a bit stiff. I would imagine that sidescrolling games feel ok, but sweeping motions like on SSF are not perfect. It's not terrible by any means, but it does feel like a step back from the DSi D-Pad.

The face and shoulder buttons are great. Clicky and responsive.

The console is also nice and light. About the same weight as the DSi. I had no issues with ergonomics, not even with Kid Icarus.

Original DS games: DS games get no visual enhancements of any kind. No texture filtering or 3D or up rezing. The DS games fill the screens (bottom screen has no boarders, while the top screen has boarders on the left and right sides) so they are the same size as on the Lite.

There is a blur filter being used for original DS games. It is quite noticeable, but I wouldn't say that it looks terrible. It's a bit like what PS1 games look like on a PS3 with the blur filter turned on. I ran Zelda Phantom Hourglass on it and there were no glitches of any kind. It ran exactly as it would on the original DS hardware (if it's running under emulation, then it's bloody good emulation!)

There are no options to configure for original DS games. You can't change the screen size.

You can use the Circle Pad as a D-pad substitute The D-pad is of course usable as well.

When you go to DS download play, you get an option to choose between download play for 3DS games or original DS/DSi games. Choosing DS boots you to the same download play screen as on the DS/DSi.

As for the pictures, sadly they didn't come out very well. A shame.

The cameras seem to be the same quality as the DSi as well.

Games!

Kid Icarus Rising: It feels like Sin & Punishment when in the sky. If you like S&P, you'll like KIR! The controls are great, no ergonomic issues at all. Graphics are fantastic and makes good use of the 3D, depth perception does help you tell when things are near you.

The ground sections are a bit weird when it comes to the controls, it's not like S&P (infact, it's not like anything I've ever played!). I like it, though I do wish the camera controls were more sensitive (though I'm sure there will be some ground camera options in the final version).

Lots of variety on display and it's lots of fun. It also feels the most polished of all of the 3DS games I've played (which is not surprising considering that it's been in development longer than any other 3DS game)

Not surprisingly, it's fantastic!

Steel Diver: I love it! I've played the original DS submarine demo, but this feels somewhat faster paced and much more fleshed out. Both the periscope mode and the sidescrolling sections are great fun and look great in 3D (the use of 3D is very subtle and nice. This one doesn't really do any 3D in your face and is all about adding depth to make you feel like you're in an ocean - which works very well)

Level designs are interesting and the gameplay can get quite hectic once you get past the first few stages. The subs all have different capabilities as well, which encourages you to tackle the stages in different ways.

I didn't get to play the strategy game part sadly.

It's a completely original experience and great fun. This is easily one of the best 3DS games. You'd be a fool to ignore this gem!

Super Street Fighter 4: It's SSF4. The gameplay is spot on, and I like the touch screen buttons (Very handy for the super and ultra combos!). What is odd is that the game seems to only run at 30FPS in both 2D and 3D, which is odd since the direct feed video of the game was running at 60FPS so I'm wondering if this is just because it's an old build.

The graphics are a bit of a mixed bag. The characters look amazing, pretty much just as good as their console counterparts, but the backgrounds look meh. The cardboard cut out characters are kinda obvious and the background images are somewhat blurry. But then again, you'll mainly be focusing on the characters so it doesn't really matter that much. Particle effects have been toned down a bit though, which is a shame. Still looks great overall though!

The "Dynamic" over the shoulder viewpoint was pretty cool. Definitely works better in 3D than 2D but it's still playable in 2D. The depth perception is put to good use here and it does help you when playing.

It's a great version of SSF4, 3D or not. Hope the final version runs at 60FPS like it does in that direct feed video!

Nintendogs + Cats: The demo was very limited (and seemingly quite early, it was all in Japanese) but it looked great. I was surprised that it only runs at 30FPS, but then again it does render the animals as 3D silhouettes on the bottom screen so I guess that explains it.

Animals look freaking adorable and the fur shading looks fab! I love how the cat puffed itself up and scared off the dog when it got close to it! Again the 3D is all about depth; even when the animals came up to you, it didn't look like they were coming out of the screen. Unexpected. The boomerang is completely awesome though, especially when the dog jumped and missed!

It's Nintendogs, with added cats. In 3D. You know what to expect.

Super Monkey Ball 3D: The game suuuucccckkkksssss. The controls are good but the game is practically on rails. It's impossible to die! The level design in this series has fallen off a cliff ever since the DS one and has never come back. This game is no exception.

Visually speaking it looks ok. Looks like a beefed up version of the iphone SMB2 game and runs at 60FPS even in 3D.

Meh, it sucks

Resident Evil Mercenaries: It looks like RE4 with RE5 playable characters. The gameplay is closer to RE5 than RE4 though but the real time inventory works much better though. I was hoping that you would get to use the touch screen to control the aiming (I swear I remember hearing that you could do that!) but the controls work as well as they ever did on traditional controllers. I did notice that there wasn't a lot of enemies on screen (5 max) but I'm sure that I saw more enemies on screen in the trailer.

Visually speaking, it's the best looking 3DS game by a mile. It looks like RE4 GCN but the playable characters look closer to RE5 quality. 3D is subtle and nice but doesn't add a lot to the experience.

It's RE5's mercenary mode with RE4 content. The realtime inventory is much better than on the console. Hope that it gets an option for RE4 style gameplay as well!

OoT: It's OoT, with bumped up graphics. The 3D is very nice in this game, Kokiri Forest looks amazing with the particle effect fairies flying around in 3D (it's like magic!), while the intro cutscene for the Great Deku Tree dungeon gave me a real sense of vertigo when the camera looked upwards!

It looks nice but it's not the best looking 3DS game by a longshot. The houses are all fully 3D now which is nice (no more pre-rendered backgrounds!).

The controls feel great! It feels smoother than OoT (a bit like Wind Waker) but still like OoT. I also like the gyroscope slingshot controls, they're just fun to aim around with!

The dialogue is all exactly the same as the N64 version, as is the music and sound effects/voices.

It's what you expect

Pilotwings Resort: I got almost no time to play this, I only really looked at it quickly sadly. This is one game where you need to turn the 3D down, having it on full will burn your eyes! You can see for miles and the character doesn't look like they're outside the environment like what others have been saying, looks natural to me. I really wanted to play this but I can see the depth perception helping gameplay here!

Face Raiders: Photo Dojo fans, this is for you! It's simple, fun and hilarious!

Dragon AR game: This was great fun, moving around the object really felt real in a way that no other game has before. It's a really unique and fun experience but there's not much meat on its bones. It's a fun pickup and play game though!

It also shows that the 3DS is capable of telling how far away it is from an object. It accurately measured its distance from the card in centimetres. Very impressive!

They also had videos of Mario Kart, Metal Gear, Starfox, Animal Crossing and Sky 3D. Since they were videos, you weren't able to use the 3D depth slider to adjust the 3D and the 3D was quite subtle. Metal Gear was easily the best looking of the bunch but SF64 was not far off, really looks great in 3D (especially when the enemy ship is chasing you from behind!). Mario Kart looked ok visually (the series isn't really known for it's graphics anyway) and the 3D was nice, but not amazing. Animal Crossing didn't really feel any different in 3D though, I don't see it adding much to the game.

Phew! There, done! Overall, I'm impressed with the device. It isn't perfect (D-pad is meh, DS games don't look as good as on the DS Lite or DSi/DSiXL etc) and the 3D isn't as much of a revelation as I was expecting but it does improve certain games like Kid Icarus.

Still getting it!
Lamentablemente no me llevo bien con el inglés... xD A ver qué nos cuentan los que la prueben hoy ;-)
Zarafel escribió:Me parece que no voy a leer nada más sobre impresiones de la 3DS hasta que la pruebe yo mismo. Le tengo unas ganas increibles, la tengo reservada y me estan acojonando... parece que todo le que la prueba se lleva una desilusión bastante grande con las 3D... :S

Tranquilo, mola ;) Yo no tenia demasiado hype con el 3D por que me parecía un sacacuartos, pero me ha impresionado bastante. Juegos que no me llamaban nada han pasado a interesarme xD
Basicamente lo que dicen unos que mola a los otros no, alguien se esperaba otra cosa? Yo era lo que esperaba no llueve a gusto de todos xD
Y muchos dicen que el Steel Diver les ha sorprendido para bien y plantean comprarselo de lanzamiento, habrá que echarle el ojo.
A algunos participantes del evento parece ser que les están dando la oportunidad de recibirla antes ( o tal vez regalándola)

Imagen

http://www.vandal.net/foro/mensaje/6085 ... -y-veras/3
Que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi, que me toque a mi.
beonyi escribió:A algunos participantes del evento parece ser que les están dando la oportunidad de recibirla antes ( o tal vez regalándola)

Imagen

http://www.vandal.net/foro/mensaje/6085 ... -y-veras/3

Igual sortean algunas consolas, ojalá sea así y me toque, ya que yo no tengo dinero para comprármela hasta verano [buuuaaaa]
Dios... y yo que ya la he reservado [+risas]

chapó por Nintendo si es verdad que está regalando consolas.
Bueno, pues si toca, toca , que yo también la tengo reservada >_<
Que alguien vaya con esa foto imprimida a ver que le dicen.
Pero esa foto es real? Si la primera sesión era hoy a las 12:00 de la mañana en Madrid, ¿cómo puede haber aparecido la foto antes?
ServenIkhana escribió:Pero esa foto es real? Si la primera sesión era hoy a las 12:00 de la mañana en Madrid, ¿cómo puede haber aparecido la foto antes?

Si miras en la fuente citada ya hay alguien diciendo que se ha jugado antes.
Espero ansioso las vuestras impresiones, y que esten en español xd

PD: Yo quiero que me la regalen a miii
A ver si algún eoliano que haya reservado plaza para hoy se pasa por aquí a comentar sus impresiones XD
yo aunque la pruebe si el ambiente no esta calmado o hay ruido, creo que las impresiones seran "muy por encima" a lo que podria profundizar yo, que me encantan tomarme mi tiempo para trastear :P
Yo la verdad si la rebajaran 80€ estaría contento, aunque no lo veo posible [+risas]
Si hay sesiones en todos los lugares de 12 de la mañana a 20:30, en sesiones de media hora, son 17 sesiones diarias. A 15 personas por sesión, son 255 personas al día. Si solo en Madrid son 20 días, son 5100 personas que la prueba en Madrid. Si además hay otras 11 ciudades... puede ser fácilmente más de 20.000 personas. Así que no creo que la regalen... xD
capitanquartz escribió:Si hay sesiones en todos los lugares de 12 de la mañana a 20:30, en sesiones de media hora, son 17 sesiones diarias. A 15 personas por sesión, son 255 personas al día. Si solo en Madrid son 20 días, son 5100 personas que la prueba en Madrid. Si además hay otras 11 ciudades... puede ser fácilmente más de 20.000 personas. Así que no creo que la regalen... xD

Está claro que no las van a regalar [+risas]
Si acaso espero que hagan algún sorteo, o que bajen un poco el precio, o algo así...
A la espera de los primeros, que den sus impresiones.
Un saludo [bye]
No se donde leí que las sesiones eran de 1 hora, entonces si entran grupos cada media hora tendrán que haber 2 grupos simultáneamente, unos entran de 12:00 a 13:00, otros de 12:30 a 13:00... A ver si se pasa por aquí alguien que haya ido esta mañana. Yo si no pasa nada iré el 19.
Estaría bien que hicieran algún sorteo entre todos los que vamos a ir a probarlas, ya que vamos a hacerles mucha publicidad con el boca a boca, pero no creo que digan "venga, cada uno que entre le damos una 3DS el día del lanzamiento" xDD.

Esta noche espero daros mis primeras impresiones :)

Edit: Por cierto, por lo que veo en google maps, en Madrid lo van a hacer en una galería de arte: http://www.salvadordiaz.net/
escalibur009 está baneado por "flames, troleos y faltas de respeto reiterados"
como van a dar una consola a los que pagarian incluso mas [+risas]
No creais que va tanta gente.. entrando en hacer reserva y pinchando en una ciudad y dia aleatorio vemos que quedan muchas invitaciones.
Y viendo el dia que pillé yo veo que 2 horas antes y dos horas después esta todo llenoooo.. vamos a estar todos apretados xd
escalibur009 está baneado por "flames, troleos y faltas de respeto reiterados"
shinix escribió:No creais que va tanta gente.. entrando en hacer reserva y pinchando en una ciudad y dia aleatorio vemos que quedan muchas invitaciones.

todabia se puede hacer la reserva? donde?
escalibur009 escribió:
shinix escribió:No creais que va tanta gente.. entrando en hacer reserva y pinchando en una ciudad y dia aleatorio vemos que quedan muchas invitaciones.

todabia se puede hacer la reserva? donde?

http://www.pruebayveras.com/ciudades
1608 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 633