[HO] Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - Secuela espiritual de Suikoden

14, 5, 6, 7, 8
Puestos a criticar algo por lo poco que se ve en el video sobre la historia lo veo quizás demasiado Suikoden porque casi parece un reboot del 2.

Saludos
A ver, sí que hay un momento "Suikoden II" pero poco se puede deducir de la historia a partir de ese tráiler.

En lo único en lo que se parece es en el apartado visual, por lo que sabemos/vemos.
Trailer TGS con algunas imágenes nuevas:

he actualizado en la wiki simplemente los enlaces de KS de agosto, septiembre, octubre, he tenido algo desatendido los updates, pero por falta de tiempo para pasar por el PC más que otra cosa

Agosto pusieron screenshoots, pero ya se vio en el de septiembre mes del TGS imagenes, video etc, como el del post anterior, y octubre un escueto de halloween una imagen de un enemigo y poco más, dejo el texto de este mes de octubre:

Murayama's Monthly Development Report

Voice Recording

The main story for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will be fully voiced. And not only the main story--there will also be character voices for things like battle scenes and town facilities too.

The voice actors for the three main characters, Noah, Sei and Melisa, were also announced at the recent Tokyo Game Show.

And now we're preparing for those voice recordings. It isn't as simple as turning a scenario script into a proper script for voice recording. We also have to organize and script stuff like the lines and cries in battle scenes too.

The problem here is that there are more than 100 characters in the game. Of course, this is one of the game's charms so there's no way to skirt around it, but to give an example, there are more than 80 different lines per character just for the battles.
And that's just for the characters who can fight, which on its own amounts to a thousand lines.

The whole game is going to require more than 60,000 lines, which is surely a headache for those in charge of handling the voice recordings.

Of course, voice actors will not only voice the friendly characters, but the antagonist, neutral and mob characters for their respective scenes which will require a fair number of actors.

A new battle begins with a single army of voice actors.

A Word from the Team

Kono here.

It's slowly getting colder, but I hope everyone is doing okay.

I spent some time out and about thanks to Tokyo Game Show and other events last month, but now I'm back at my desk every day.

Now that most of the character designs are out of the way, I've been checking the hero and non-hero visuals for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes before anyone else. (lol)

Of course, each character has their own story to tell, and will be voiced this time around, so they'll feel a lot more fleshed out. But from the illustration side of things, I hope that each character will be loved by everyone…
That being said, we still have a lot of finishing touches and adjustments left to do. I'll keep working hard on what's left so we can reveal them soon!

I hope I get to visit a bunch of game events outside of Japan and meet fans from all over the world next year.

Until then~
Actualización #50 Sólo para patrocinadores

November 2022 Update

**PRODUCTION UPDATES**
Character Profile: Clarke

Imagen

Profession: The League of Nations
Favorite Food: Herbal tea

The Theater System

The main town in Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will have a lot of mini-game facilities, one of which being The Theater.

This works by assigning characters roles in your play of choice, and then having them perform to their friends.

Depending on the character, you can enjoy watching them play their roles faithfully, over enthusiastically, fumble their lines, or shorten them on purpose! This variety should be a lot of fun to watch unfold.

Isn’t it exciting to imagine how Nowa, Seign, Marisa and the others will react in their roles?

We want to have a system in Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes that lets as many characters as possible have their time in the spotlight. The theater is one such system.

We hope you look forward to seeing how your favorite character performs on stage.

Not only that, but we’re also recording voice lines for the theater and the experience has been filled with enthusiastic performances, laughter and praise.

This dialogue contains some 15,000 lines of text, which is roughly the amount you would expect to see in a regular game.

A Word from the Team

J-diary vol.7

Hello, Murakami J here.

Now the mayhem of TGS has passed, we are all hands on deck and busy every day.

Thanks to the hard work of our team, we finally have the basic materials for the main characters and backgrounds, so we are pushing ahead with making the remaining materials.

Since much of my day is filled with a lot of meetings and supervision work, I’ve been working on adding material little by little once my regular work is done. I’ve recently been making characters for the hot spring scenes and such.

Simply putting characters into hot springs is tough in Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. One scene alone means X(100 + α) more cuts to make (lol).

To that end, and to avoid panicking down the road, I'm doing my own work whenever I get a chance.

But in doing that, I’m faced with a number of questions.

For example, “Isn’t it weird for this character to wear a hat in the hot spring?” or “They’ll have to tie their long hair up before getting in the water,” are just for starters. What about what they’re wearing under their outfits?

I approached one character after the other, putting together bath time versions for each, and after a while it’s now possible to tell who is who, even in their bare pixel form! How cool is that?

I was actually a little worried.

You see, usually changing the costume, accessories or other distinctive features like a character’s hairstyle on their pixel art is likely to make many of them look the same as one another, especially as there are so many. But that didn’t happen this time. The individuality of each character is pretty clear.

I think this comes down to everyone having unique physiques and physical expressions—something we talked about a few times at Tokyo Game Show.

I thought changing even the quirky hairstyles would be difficult, so I was very happy in a humble way (even though I made them myself...lol).

So, I hope you look forward to the hot springs bringing out a different side to the characters.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is filled with a lot of things to enjoy outside of the main storyline, so I’m sure things will only get busier for us going forward.

These elements aren’t just bonus content and each has a meaningful place within the game. We want to proceed without forgetting to focus on even the smallest of details.

Ahhh...

Talking about hot springs is making me want to go to one, myself.

It’s becoming the perfect time of year for them.

Come to think of it, how many countries in the world have a hot spring bathing culture?

I should find out.

MURAKAMI J

Hasta el Martes 31 tenéis el Rising de oferta al 80%
En poquito tiempo lo han puesto a menos de la mitad de lo que costó a los backers, aunque ya pasaron 7 u 8 meses del lanzamiento, no estaría de más que dieran copia física a los backers ( saldrá físico) aunque lo dudo ...
Los últimos 2 updates parecían a simple vista flojos , en un hueco lo meto a la wiki pero poco más ,.a ver si se va aclarando fecha de lanzamiento del juego
Al final es que el Rising no es nada del otro mundo, aunque sí me pareció entretenidillo y tengo ganas de ver en el juego principal a los JC y demás.
A mí me tiene mosqueado que no hayan dicho ya la fecha de lanzamiento. El año pasado pensaba que saldría para primavera de 2023, pero me temo que, a este paso, lo vamos a tener para finales de año (si es que no se retrasa...).
jona_rm escribió:A mí me tiene mosqueado que no hayan dicho ya la fecha de lanzamiento. El año pasado pensaba que saldría para primavera de 2023, pero me temo que, a este paso, lo vamos a tener para finales de año (si es que no se retrasa...).

Totalmente, como el suikoden I&II que solo hay especulaciones.
Raugo escribió:Puestos a criticar algo por lo poco que se ve en el video sobre la historia lo veo quizás demasiado Suikoden porque casi parece un reboot del 2. Saludos

Juego hecho por los creadores de suikoden, para los fanaticos de suikoden, tiene logica no? xD

jona_rm escribió:A mí me tiene mosqueado que no hayan dicho ya la fecha de lanzamiento. El año pasado pensaba que saldría para primavera de 2023, pero me temo que, a este paso, lo vamos a tener para finales de año (si es que no se retrasa...).

Lo mosqueante es que sus actualizaciones mensuales sean 1 pj como mucho o enemigo + foto de lo que me estoy comiendo, se supone que esto salia este año y nos iban a dar una supuesta ''demo'' para los backers de kickstarter

Ni que decir que salvo el video ese de unos meses no hemos visto nada absolutamente, no soy optimista en seguir confiando en 2023 como fecha de salida.
Raro, raro lo que está pasando con este juego.
Los últimos updates los tengo marcados sin leer en el correo para subirlos a la wiki , pero no los he compartido si quiera al hilo como todos los anteriores porque es que ni personaje nuevo han enseñado ( aparte de la falta de tiempo también la calidad de los últimos updates ni lo merecían la verdad de estos 2-3 últimos meses) . También por un lado mejor que no muestren a todos de inicio , pero si llegando a mitad de año , como no anuncien fecha de salida pronto aunque sea en plan octubre - diciembre 2023 me da que nos vamos a 2024
No me da mucho la vida, pero se me hace raro que no se haya comentado el update último

Campaign Updates:

Production Delay

In order to deliver a game that so many fans have supported, we announce a revised release date of Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, with the game now due during Calendar Year Q2 of 2024. The decision was made in order to ensure the best possible story, and to reward the legion of backers with the best game experience possible.

Please stay tuned for more updates, and thank you again for your continued support.

Final Platform and Shipping Type Selection for Physical Editions

Now that we are in the final phase of production, and in learning from the challenges of distributing the Eiyuden Chronicle Rising, we want to lock down platform choices for physical editions as well as shipping to make sure we can avoid any delays with the main game. We will be sending out Emails titled "Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes: Choose your Physical Platform" to backers to lock down their platform selection for the physical edition and choose which shipping option they want over the next month. Then upon receiving responses we will charge credit cards on hand for the shipping option chosen. The goal will be to have most of the backer platforms and shipping options determined by the end of September. Digital Edition platform choices will be requested in the future, in a separate email.

Development Updates:

It's been hot in Japan, and I've mostly been working without leaving my air-conditioned room. I have already completed the story, including the DLC, and am working on the setting material while supervising the detailed text.

How the world settings are viewed when creating a story differs from author to author, but I consider them to be tools to color the story, and I try not to let the settings get in the way of the story.

However, restrictions do exist, meant to give a certain reality to the world settings.

Eiyuden belongs to the so-called fantasy world of swords and sorcery. Therefore, we’re being careful in regards to the historical and technological settings.

There are things that exist in modern society but do not exist in the world of Eiyuden.

Eiyuden also contains a sort of dictionary that details all the things that exist within its world. Among the entries, we had an idea for a fish called a “jet fish.” In cases like these, I need to supervise and determine whether or not a word such as “jet” should actually be used.

The word "jet" has been around for a long time, but many users have a modern image of the word, so it’s something to think about.

Also, does this sentence exist within the world itself, or is it meant for modern users as part of the game system?

Those questions alone can lead us down different paths.

These are the sort of details I’m thinking about while escaping the heat outside.

Message from the Team: Kawano

Hello. This month’s update is brought to you by Kawano, the character illustrator.

We are in the midst of a heat wave here in Japan. How are you doing?

I am pleased to finally be able to give you a follow-up report on the release schedule.

We apologize for the long wait, but please wait just a little bit longer!

Tokyo Game Show 2023 will be held around the time the heat eases up, and we hope to have new information on Eiyuden starting around that time.

This month, I’ll introduce some of the voice cast members that will be revealed alongside that new information!

Here are four voice cast members who will be voicing characters whose illustrations have already been released.

*This is only concerning the Japanese voices. Please wait a little longer for the English versions.
Garr (cv: Hiroya Egashira)
Mio (cv: Masayo Fujita)
Lian (cv: Sayaka Senbongi)
Hildi (cv: Yoko Hikasa)

You should be able to hear these four voices from pretty early on in the game.

Our development studio is already filled with their wonderful voices, so we’ll do our best to deliver them to you all as soon as possible!

Next up are three of the characters whose illustrations are being unveiled for the first time (partly already included in the video).
CJ (cv: Ai Fairouz)
Isha (cv: Ai Kakuma)
Garoo (cv: Taro Kiuchi)

After the story of Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, they leave New Nevaeh to pursue their own goals.

Isha is now a little more adventurous and wears lighter gear, and CJ has grown up a bit, maybe. That’s the way I tried to design them, at least.

(Garoo is already a mature adult, so I just changed his look a little.)

I can't reveal the details of how and where we will meet them yet, but please look forward to it!

We will be announcing the rest of the cast at various times in the future.

But now that I’m used to everything having voices, it really makes me want to play through Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising with full voices… Am I being too selfish? No, there are lots of other people who’d like to play that version too, right? Let’s go find someone with a lot of influence! (LOL)

See you next time!

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes retrasa su lanzamiento al segundo trimestre de 2024
Como he dicho en el hilo de la noticia, esto es una absoluta vergüenza.

¡¡¡¡4!!!! años se van a pegar para hacer este juego que no es ningún alarde técnico. Si no fuese el juego que es, les iban a dar mucho por culo.

Por eso sacaron el Rising el año pasado... Porque sabían de sobras que no iban a llegar para 2023 cawento cawento cawento cawento cawento cawento cawento cawento cawento cawento
Yo me acabo de pasar el Rising y la verdad es que he perdido mucho interés en HH. Como sea minimamente representativo de lo que nos espera... miedo me da.
Daniken79 escribió:Yo me acabo de pasar el Rising y la verdad es que he perdido mucho interés en HH. Como sea minimamente representativo de lo que nos espera... miedo me da.

A mí el juego no me disgustó; de hecho, me lo pasé al 100 % porque me enganché. Pero tampoco me encantó. El estilo gráfico del juego me pareció flojete y lo que revelan del lore no me dijo nada.

Yo ya no tengo las mismas ganas que tenía de jugar al HH que en 2022, ciertamente.
jona_rm escribió:
Daniken79 escribió:Yo me acabo de pasar el Rising y la verdad es que he perdido mucho interés en HH. Como sea minimamente representativo de lo que nos espera... miedo me da.

A mí el juego no me disgustó; de hecho, me lo pasé al 100 % porque me enganché. Pero tampoco me encantó. El estilo gráfico del juego me pareció flojete y lo que revelan del lore no me dijo nada.

Yo ya no tengo las mismas ganas que tenía de jugar al HH que en 2022, ciertamente.

Es que tantísimas misiones de recadeo, tanto visitar las mismas mazmorras una y otra vez, el rollo Metroidvania, el crafteo... Todo eso no es nada Suikoden. Yo espero que HH no esté estructurado así.

Y ya veremos la historia. Los personajes parecen majos, pero como dices, lo que muestran de lore no es demasiado interesante.

El juego es una mini introducción del mundo y algunos personajes a nivel de gameplay nada tiene que ver con el Hundred que será tipo Suikoden.

Saludos

*llevo algo perdido las actus de la wiki, no me da la vida, a ver si este finde puedo ponerla al dia, de Octubre 2022 estimado a Abril 2024, desde cuando fui backer en Agosto 2020, por poco se va a 4 años, como pasa el tiempo...

Confirmada tambien fecha PC STEAM

Esperando mis problemas con la entrega de mis addons porque la verdad ha sido algo desastroso este KS pero bueno, llega a su fin

Por lo demas recibimos lo esperado, un suikoden en toda regla, solo me da miedo que las nuevas mecanicas o modernizacion de alguna cosa le quite la gracia que tenia suikoden
Arsene_Royal escribió:Esperando mis problemas con la entrega de mis addons porque la verdad ha sido algo desastroso este KS pero bueno, llega a su fin

Por lo demas recibimos lo esperado, un suikoden en toda regla, solo me da miedo que las nuevas mecanicas o modernizacion de alguna cosa le quite la gracia que tenia suikoden

Te refieres al primer survey que mandaron o al que dijeron que enviarían en breve para el envío de las cosas , no tengo claro si es el mismo y quienes lo rellenamos tiempo atrás ya está todo

Platform Selection Emails
We’ll be sending out Emails soon for you to select your physical platform of choice for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. The header will be “Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Backer - Physical Edition Reward Platform Selection Email”

Due to the tight timeline we need to receive responses by Wednesday September 20th, 2023. In the event that we do not receive a response we will need to order the initial version listed on the survey.

Please note this is ONLY for Physical editions and not digital editions. Physical editions have longer lead times so we are asking for that information now. We’ll be asking for your digital edition platform choices at a later date.

Pues no tengo claro de haber recibido este email que el 20 es ya mismo...

Joderrrr que yuyu me acaba de llegar justo ahora mismo mismo 22:14...
eL PiRRi escribió:
Arsene_Royal escribió:Esperando mis problemas con la entrega de mis addons porque la verdad ha sido algo desastroso este KS pero bueno, llega a su fin

Te refieres al primer survey que mandaron o al que dijeron que enviarían en breve para el envío de las cosas , no tengo claro si es el mismo y quienes lo rellenamos tiempo atrás ya está todo

Platform Selection Emails
We’ll be sending out Emails soon for you to select your physical platform of choice for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. The header will be “Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Backer - Physical Edition Reward Platform Selection Email”

Due to the tight timeline we need to receive responses by Wednesday September 20th, 2023. In the event that we do not receive a response we will need to order the initial version listed on the survey.

Please note this is ONLY for Physical editions and not digital editions. Physical editions have longer lead times so we are asking for that information now. We’ll be asking for your digital edition platform choices at a later date.

Pues no tengo claro de haber recibido este email que el 20 es ya mismo...

Joderrrr que yuyu me acaba de llegar justo ahora mismo mismo 22:14...

A mi en teoria me deberia llegar solo el de los addonds porque tengo version digital, veremos como y cuando lo recibo xD
Han sacado actualización para el tema de los nombres en los créditos. ( yo pensé que eso era para cierto tipo de tiers altos nada más)

Me genera duda si poner mi nombre real o nick a secas o nick + algo más

¿Backers por aqui que haréis?

All backers, please register your names to be listed in the end credits.

This is the Eiyuden Chronicle team.

As announced in the recent Kickstarter update, we are pleased to inform you that the "Registration Page" is ready for you to register your names to be listed in the end credits.

You will need your "backer number" and email address to register your name.

Please register here:

https://form.run/@eiyuden-chronicle-ending-credits

Backers who do not register by the deadline will have their "backer name" listed as registered on Kickstarter. Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to post your name.

Your name will be listed in the end credits for "all backers". This registration is open to all backers.

The deadline for registration is October 31, 2023. Please do not forget to register.

Please send inquiries to "pr@rabbitandbearstudios.com".

From the Eiyuden Chronicle Team

Al final me decidí por el nick a secas,

En cuanto pueda actualizo algo la.wiki pero vamos ya los últimos updates poco hay de art y personajes, poner si acaso los ultimos videos y enlaces kickstarter
Imagen

https://www.reddit.com/r/EiyudenChronic ... chronicle/

tambien ampliaron el plazo para el nombre en los créditos de los backers hasta el 17 noviembre (mañana) por si algún despistado le falta ponerlo

actualicé un pelin la wiki, pero parezco un bot autorrespondiendome todo el rato XD

la imagen me deja un poco a medias, al final los backers tendremos la ost y art digital, eso esta bien pero no me queda claro porqué salen los dlcs incluidos en season pass, y a los backers marcados tal cual... si en el season hay 5 dlcs por inventarmelo, los backers nos quedaríamos sin el 4 y 5 ? ....
Ha muerto Murayama... me acaba de llegar el email de kickstarter...
Arsene_Royal escribió:Ha muerto Murayama... me acaba de llegar el email de kickstarter...

D.E.P. muy mala noticia
Aquí el comunicado oficial de su página web. Murió el pasado 6 de febrero.

https://rabbitandbearstudios.com/%E7%9A%86%E6%A7%98%E3%81%B8%E5%A4%A7%E5%88%87%E3%81%AA%E3%81%8A%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%89%E3%81%9B/
Espero que desde arriba pueda ver a sus fans disfrutar de su proyecto y su última ilusión...
mogurito escribió:
Arsene_Royal escribió:Ha muerto Murayama... me acaba de llegar el email de kickstarter...

D.E.P. muy mala noticia
Aquí el comunicado oficial de su página web. Murió el pasado 6 de febrero.

https://rabbitandbearstudios.com/%E7%9A%86%E6%A7%98%E3%81%B8%E5%A4%A7%E5%88%87%E3%81%AA%E3%81%8A%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%89%E3%81%9B/

Repentino, fallo general y 55 años.

Ojala el juego sea un buen legado...
Editado por quimico2008. Razón: Off-topic
Editado por quimico2008. Razón: Mejor así
Trentito escribió:Las tonterías que hay que leer.

Ya te digo, siempre salen los de siempre. Es que es una cosa... fíjate que se está muriendo gente que hasta ahora no se había muerto. Inaudito. Lástima no volver a hace unos años cuando la gente se moría a su debido momento y siempre avisando con antelación.

Muy mala noticia lo del señor este. Una lástima. Según cuentan sus compañeros, tenía una enfermedad hace tiempo y se había complicado. Ojalá el juego sea una maravilla y quede como un gran legado de alguien que ya deja una huella imborrable con los magníficos primeros Suikoden. Gracias, maestro.
Ya está el playtest disponible , lo acabo de activar

Hey there, heroes!

We have another interim update since the official closed backer beta codes are now live on The Yetee.

Closed Backer Beta

For any Kickstarter or The Yetee store backer you can download the closed backer beta. To obtain your STEAM Download code login to the Yetee Productions website click on the Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Kickstarter Hub. You'll see your DL code there.
eL PiRRi escribió:Ya está el playtest disponible , lo acabo de activar

Hey there, heroes!

We have another interim update since the official closed backer beta codes are now live on The Yetee.

Closed Backer Beta

For any Kickstarter or The Yetee store backer you can download the closed backer beta. To obtain your STEAM Download code login to the Yetee Productions website click on the Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Kickstarter Hub. You'll see your DL code there.

¿Cómo se accede?

He canjeado el código de beta tester pero no lo veo en Steam.
Chenkaiser escribió:
eL PiRRi escribió:Ya está el playtest disponible , lo acabo de activar

Hey there, heroes!

Closed Backer Beta

¿Cómo se accede?

He canjeado el código de beta tester pero no lo veo en Steam.

Me pillas fuera con el móvil , es cierto que no sale ni el appid del paquete, pero .. cierto es que se desbloqueaba creo recordar el 14 , cierto? Lo mismo aún no está abierta y disponible hasta la medianoche o lo mismo hay que dar con ello al ser beta privada , seguramente en discord haya info, voy a meterme a ver.

De hecho pone en el server de discos Beta access 1 day

Supongo que está tarde / noche se podrá instalar

Instalando.. casi 30 GB la beta....

Delnegado escribió:

Muchas gracias por el vídeo. El juego tiene una pinta tremenda aunque se me hace raro como se mueve el escenario conforme se desplaza el personaje, va como a trompicones.

Veo que hay 3 dlc anunciados pero no encuentro información sobre si salen cuando el juego o es para más tarde.
Actualización #75
All about shipping

Dear backers, we apologize for the delay.

We have reviewed your comments and suggestions since the last update, and have taken a look at the situation. We would like to explain again as clearly as possible about the shipping details. Sorry it has taken longer than expected.

Shipping fees will be calculated in US dollars.

This project is produced in Japan, but due to the nature of crowdfunding projects, the production and publishing of rewards is done in cooperation with overseas systems and companies. We apologize for the inconvenience and anxiety this may cause you, and ask for your understanding in this matter.

Regarding PC and Xbox Physical Versions:

For PS4 / PS5 / Nintendo Switch, we will ship physical versions from 3 locations (USA, Germany and Japan).

For PC (Steam, GOG, Epic) / XBox series physical versions, the serial codes are issued and packaged in the US, so shipping to all regions will be from the US. Due to this reason, if you have selected a PC or Xbox series version, the shipping form will be different. We apologize for not being able to inform you when the decision has been made.

Shipping will be an additional cost

First of all, we deeply apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion caused by all the different explanations about shipping. At the beginning of the campaign, we stated that shipping would be calculated later as an additional cost. It was difficult to determine shipping costs during the 2020 campaign, and our policy was always to determine shipping costs at the time of actual shipping. We are trying our best to keep shipping costs at the lowest possible level, but there are issues with the shipping source and the arrangements to ensure delivery before the release.

About the Message on the Discord

In the early days of the Eiyuden Discord, there was a statement made claiming that the developer would pay for the shipping costs, but this was misinformation. We are still investigating where this information came from.

Physical versions will be shipped separately from other rewards.

In many cases, the country of production and the country of shipment for physical games and rewards (excluding digital rewards) are in different regions from the destination country, and non-game rewards vary in size, shape, and production time, although we have made adjustments to minimize the number of shipments to avoid high shipping costs when shipping rewards. However, there is a possibility that there will be more than one package shipped per backer. For example, rounded posters cannot be combined with some other items, and we need to take into account various factors such as tariff eligibility, packaging, and type of item.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by multiple shipments depending on the nature of the pledge you have made, as our priority is to deliver the game by the release date.

Shipping Options

Here are further explanations for the shipping options available on the website:

Tracked and Consumption Tax Prepaid: $49

This is a higher price because it includes tracking, insurance, and customs duties.

Tracked and Consumption Tax unpaid: $9

This is the price for regular shipping without insurance.

If you want to pay the lowest possible shipping cost, choose uninsured shipping. In this case, there is often no customs duty, but there will be a risk that the package could get lost. Please choose which option you feel is best for you.

For those backers who have been holding off on registering because of questions about shipping costs, please register as quickly as possible after reading this update.

If you live in Japan, it is fine to register your address in Japanese.

For those who have already selected shipping rates:

For those who have already selected the tracking, insurance, and customs options on the website and completed the payment process, we are checking with the vendors in charge of shipping to see if it is possible to change the shipping type at this point. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Lastly, we would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused by the lack of explanation, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Buenas, no me entero ya con tanto mail. Yo confirmé mi dirección en la web nueva ajena a Kickstarter hace ya meses ¿Hay qué hacer algo más? Sobre todo para pagar el envío y la copia digital donde se consigue?

Yo pillaré el envío de 9$, se han columpiado bastante con el de 49 no? Cuando financie Shenmue 3 no recuerdo que el envío asegurado fuese tan caro.
Alguno pone que ya le llegó su copia de ps5 en su discord

Veo algo desastre el fin del Kickstarter

Enviar el juego pelado y los demás extras más adelante aparte , que supongo que habrá que pagar más envíos

A mí solo me dejaba seleccionar un envío de 20$ , al final va a salir todo por un pico , en teoría deberían garantizar que nos llegue antes 72h o sea como el 20 máximo o así deberían llegar como mucho.

Me ha fastidiado bastante que los de pc salgan de USA y no de EU , los envíos más caros .. y quien pillamos extras para artwork, ost, caja metálica , mapa , juego de cartas , al final lo mandan aparte ? Vaya edición del juego nos va a quedar con lo que hubiera molado tenerlo todo junto en una edición, me da que es por abaratar no hacer tantas versiones y porque se les echó el tiempo encima

@SuperPadLand en el correo de las últimas 2 actus en uno del shipping diría que el anterior al último , es entrar a yetee y realizar el pago , supongo que antes lo pagues antes envíen.

En la actualización 74 correo del 3 de abril hay un enlace al principio con el check out del envío
@eL PiRRi gracias! Voy a mirar.

Edit: Envío pagado, 13€ al final. Y ya tengo la beta de steam también. [angelito]
SuperPadLand escribió:@eL PiRRi gracias! Voy a mirar.

Edit: Envío pagado, 13€ al final. Y ya tengo la beta de steam también. [angelito]

La beta la dieron ya hace semanas diría sobre el 13-15 marzo

________

Acabo de recibir mail con el envío de mi copia (PC STEAM)

A ver qué llega al final, esto que envíen todo separado y no en un formato de juego coleccionista ha sido muy chafada la verdad
A alguno le ha llegado ya su copia ?

La mía parece ir por Holanda (PC no distribuían desde Europa) y me da que no llegará las 72 horas antes que supuestamente los backers tienen acceso antes que los que pre-ordenan la Deluxe

El tema de la logística está siendo un auténtico desastre
La clave de steam ya la tengo y el juego ya se puede jugar, aun así me esperaré porque han comentado que falta un parche y puede haber errores y corromperse la partida.

En cambio, mi copia física para la Switch va a ir con retraso y supuestamente compensarán con clave...
for steam physical version player

veremos a ver... vaya desastre de logística y con el tema de no dar los extras ahora...

Parece que en Japón saldrá una guia del juego, esperemos que al menos salga en ingles, pinta bien

A mí me sale llegada a Madrid hoy mismo. Viene de Alemania, tengo ganas de ver si llega con el pegote del USK o sin el.
Alguno sabe si van a sacar reviews del juego?
motorer escribió:Alguno sabe si van a sacar reviews del juego?

Famitsu le dio un 33/40 entendiendo que es a la versión de Switch

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Ahora tenemos la confirmación de que Famitsu ya le ha dado su primera nota:

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/8/10/7 [33/40]

Junto a esto, se han confirmado los siguientes detalles técnicos:

La velocidad de frames objetivo el título en Nintendo Switch es de 30 frames por segundo.
En cuanto a la resolución, se apunta a alcanzar hasta 1080p en modo dock y 720p en modo portátil.
Se advierte que la resolución será variable, lo que significa que puede haber momentos en los que la calidad de imagen sea inferior al máximo.
Los tiempos de carga parecen ser más largos de lo que algunos considerarían aceptable, aunque esto puede variar según la experiencia individual del jugador.
367 respuestas
14, 5, 6, 7, 8