[Hilo Oficial] Wasteland 2

1, 2, 3, 4, 522
En construcción.
Vídeo de los primeros pasos de desarrollo con el motor Unity, se ve lo mismo que en la primera captura que sacaron y algo de música, lógicamente nada destacarle, pues aun le queda mucho de desarrollo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UIKsaROLU
Ya abrí un hilo cuando se anunció pero este está mucho mejor.

Mark Morgan es muy amo, hace poco liberó la OST de los Falletes 1&2; http://www.shacknews.com/file/17799/mar ... 2-soundtra

Espero que el juego salga antes de que el mundo se vaya a tomar definitivamente por culo, creo que es lo que más hype me ha creado en décadas.
Añadido a la wiki, primer gameplay basico del juego, recordar que todavía esta en desarrollo.
Para mi da lo que promete, que bien me lo voy a pasar con el juego [boing]

This is the first look at the current state of development for Wasteland 2.
The first part of the video is a collection of some of the radio broadcasts from our favorite cults of the Wasteland. After that Development Director Chris Keenan will give you a tour of the Agricultural Center and show off some of the features of the game including the combat system, the HUD, the skill system, and the keyword dialog system.
All of the game-play footage was captured directly from Unity. With the exception of the not implemented yet Mini Map and some placeholder sounds and portraits, this demo shows you what you can expect to see in Wasteland 2.

ArtWork

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Edit: Acabo de darme cuenta que regalan a los backers, su anterior juego para steam, hay que entrar con nuestra cuenta aquí https://rangercenter.inxile-entertainment.com/login
Gromber escribió:Añadido a la wiki, primer gameplay basico del juego, recordar que todavía esta en desarrollo.
Para mi da lo que promete, que bien me lo voy a pasar con el juego [boing]

This is the first look at the current state of development for Wasteland 2.
The first part of the video is a collection of some of the radio broadcasts from our favorite cults of the Wasteland. After that Development Director Chris Keenan will give you a tour of the Agricultural Center and show off some of the features of the game including the combat system, the HUD, the skill system, and the keyword dialog system.
All of the game-play footage was captured directly from Unity. With the exception of the not implemented yet Mini Map and some placeholder sounds and portraits, this demo shows you what you can expect to see in Wasteland 2.

http://vimeo.com/59292662

Si hay ganas de que salga, tiene pinta de ser toda una joyita. Viendo el video me he acordado de otro RPG que tambien sale este año, es el shadowrun Returns. Y tambien tiene una pinta excelente.
Como es posible que este hilo tenga tan pocas respuestas? Este va a ser para mi uno de los juegos de la decada, el autentico Fallout 3.

Que ganas tengo de que llegue octubre. [360º]
Me acabo de ver el video gameplay y tiene una pinta brutal, no había seguido tan de cerca el proyecto por que pensaba que tenían para sus buenos años de desarrollo, pero se ve que la cosa ya empieza a tomar forma.

Encima colaboración con obsidian, es que no se puede pedir mas [amor]
Gente, me pueden hacer un resumen del juego, osea, es un juego rpg, esto está claro, pero ¿que tiene de especial? ¿hay clases? ¿habilidades? ¿armas y armaduras? que alguien me diga, que el gameplay me va todo lento! xD
kratos93 escribió:Gente, me pueden hacer un resumen del juego, osea, es un juego rpg, esto está claro, pero ¿que tiene de especial? ¿hay clases? ¿habilidades? ¿armas y armaduras? que alguien me diga, que el gameplay me va todo lento! xD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasteland_%28video_game%29

-Fue el precursor de Fallout, misma temáticca (rpg por turnos de género post apocaliptico). O dicho de otra manera, fallout se considera el sucesor espiritual de Wasteland.
-Creado por Brian Fargo tambien.

Y esta segunda parte sigue de director Mr. Fargo. Lo que se nota en ese video, en las batallas, las posibilidades estan cuidadas hasta el más minimo detalle (como puedes ver en ese vide: puedes forzar una puerta, abrirla con la llave o forzar la cerradura con ganzúas). La posibilidad de usar tácticas en batalla separando el grupo, atacando a la vez, iniciando el combate con un solo mienbro del grupo, etc.

El resto lo tienes en la Wikipedia.
Voy a subir esto un poco, que está en el olvido...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9hQWqtxXPU
Pero si es el mismo video!
Gromber escribió:Pero si es el mismo video!

Cierto, culpa mía que sólo había visto el que dura un minuto... [+risas] Por lo menos que sirva para que suba un poco, siento la empanada mental. [tomaaa]

Imagen
pinta muy bien sobre el papel

así a primera vista lo que no me gusta mucho es la interfaz. Demasiado ochentera xD. demasiado recargado y un pelín cutre.
no me refiero al inventario que me parece aceptable, me refiero a la GUI ingame.
pues a mi me recuerda al inventario de los buenos fallout(1 y 2).
King_George escribió:pinta muy bien sobre el papel

así a primera vista lo que no me gusta mucho es la interfaz. Demasiado ochentera xD. demasiado recargado y un pelín cutre.
no me refiero al inventario que me parece aceptable, me refiero a la GUI ingame.

Es que se trata de eso, la gente lo que pedia era un juego con estetica y jugabilidad antigua y de momento lo estan haciendo perfecto.
Han actualizado el hud
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Hello Backers!

I wanted to give you all an update on the progress of Wasteland 2 and to answer some of the questions I have received on production. I can happily announce that we remain well financed for development, thus allowing us to ship a product without compromise. This is primarily due to our disciplined spending, project planning and the benefit of our back catalog sales to cover any extra product features and content we loved.

One of the unique aspects to our crowd funding campaign is that we greatly overfunded which is wonderful in allowing us to create a larger experience, one that is in fact quite epic in size. It could well be the largest RPG I have worked on to date. Of course there is an inherent struggle with the original date hovering despite our greatly increased budget and design. In fact, we learned from this lesson on Torment in adjusting our end date as the monies increased and the stretch goals were met. It’s also important to note that we do not profit from the monies raised from crowd funding as we take 100% of that money (plus extra money in our case) and put it into the game, a game that we can be proud of and one that can become a classic.

So let’s get into a bit more detail on timing:

In the next month we expect to have a version of the game that is feature complete, meaning all basic game functionality is in. This covers the combat system, character creation, radio support, world map travel, logbook, inventory, loot drop system, save games, AI functionality and much more. In addition all of the game maps are in and we have been in the process of making art and reactivity passes already. The basic building blocks of each level are in and the artists are fully propping them out, and the progress on this front is staggering. The hallmark of a great RPG is how reactive the world is, so our scripters are busy focusing on increasing this aspect of the game. We have encounters that look at the gender makeup of the party, the health of the party, the NPCs who have joined you and so many of the various world states. This is the kind of subtlety I love and makes the games both deep and re-playable.

Mark Morgan has had his all music segments assigned and is on schedule as expected. Our particle effects man is working hard through his list so we get the drama and graphical payoff we are looking for. The portrait artists are all cranking on an amazing array of different pieces of art. Our sound team is in full swing with all of the various sounds coming in at a rapid pace.

This feature complete playable is about 6 weeks behind where I had wanted it to be but I can’t be too surprised considering the increased scope. We have been able to accomplish so much in so little time by our experience, fantastic team and tools.

Unity has played a huge part in allowing us to make a game of this scale in a short period of time. The ease of use with Unity, the asset store and our working with the crowd to help source additional content has allowed us to spend less time on the mundane and more on the creative aspects. I read a quote once that said “art is born from adversity and restrictions” and I think that perfectly applies to this process. The process for development of this game is one that was born from necessity and has made us smarter about how to deliver an amazing amount of content for a reasonable budget. We have also benefited from having just one game in production at a time.

As a producer I always find myself in a conflicting role of both pushing on the design and detail to achieve something special yet at the same time keep it on schedule but that is the job. I’m quite pleased with Wasteland 2 from both a graphical and creative aspect; the scope of the game will be quite a surprise for people.

As this tremendous amount of content comes together, we get to the artistry of making a game. I will soon be able to truly experience the game to get a sense of mood, timing, balance, variety, reactivity, strategic thinking and overall fun. The first phase of this will involve getting it into the hands of a few select players so we can analyze what we have and hone in on the right elements. And once we have made several passes at this phase we will open it up for our beta testers to get reactions and help us further hone the experience.

We plan to begin beta testing in October.

You have helped make this game a reality and you will be with us to the end in shaping the final piece through your comments. The best moments in a reactive RPG come during this phase, which provides for touches and details that could have never all been captured in the upfront design. The beta testing will be critical to help us hone in on finalizing a game that can become a classic. And with your help and input we will release the game when it’s ready.

Thanks to this new crowd sourced model of game production we have the luxury of working on a game that won’t be rushed out the door. Under the old process we would often have either retail or a publisher pressuring us to ship a game before we were happy with it. Or the more draconian measure of being sued or having the game handed to another developer to finish, (yes those clauses are fairly common) if we wanted to spend more time polishing our little gem… fortunately we have NONE of this.

Once the beta testing begins in October and once we have enough feedback from testing, we can evaluate where we’re at and set a new release date. By that stage, over ten thousand of our backers will have gotten to play the game with us. In the end, quality comes before everything and fortunately the backers have been in line with us to make sure we get it right.

We are still having a blast making Wasteland 2 and we thank you again for entrusting us to work in a matter that will allow us to deliver to our vision and quality standards.
Dos preguntas. El juego estará traducido la castellano ?

Es que he mirado en el Kickstarter y no he visto la info por ningún lado.

Y la otra, hay alguna manera que te den un código para Steam siendo backer ?

Gracias de antemano ;)
si recuerdo que si va salir subtitulado al castellano y lo de la clave te la mandaran por correo, cuando este a punto de salir.
Por lo que se broken sword te dan la clave para GoG, proyect eternity clave steam.
Pensaba que no me llegaban las notificaciones del hilo, pero es que hay poco movimiento [+risas]

El update que sacaron el 12 de septiembre: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inx ... sts/597376

Que ganas de que salga ya el juego [babas]
Parece que ya ha salido la beta..

Por cierto, se sabe si saldrá en formato físico?
retabolil escribió:Parece que ya ha salido la beta..

Por cierto, se sabe si saldrá en formato físico?

Si, sale en formato Físico, se vende en la página del juego. Alguien sabe si cuando el juego salga completo, bajará el precio?? porque 60$ me parece caro... En cambio por 25$ esta la pre order que te da el juego completo una vez salga (no te da acceso a la beta). Osea cuando el juego salga el precio caerá a 25 o 20 $ o se quedará en 60$???
no se han columpiado mucho con el precio...del early acces de steam ¿? no estba en su pagina drmfree por 25dolares ....se supone que van a tener el acceso de la beta como los de steam...¿
sefirot947 escribió:no se han columpiado mucho con el precio...del early acces de steam ¿? no estba en su pagina drmfree por 25dolares ....se supone que van a tener el acceso de la beta como los de steam...¿

En la pagina esta al mismo precio en $, creo que es la versión cara que incluye mas cosas
Siempre suele ser así el Early Access, si lo quieres barato pagas el normal y te esperas a que salga, esto es para la peña con prisas xD
Ostia 45 €, mejor por su pagina 25$ que por lo de steam se han pasado dos pueblos.
ioros76 escribió:Ostia 45 €, mejor por su pagina 25$ que por lo de steam se han pasado dos pueblos.
En Steam se pondra en precio competitivo cuando salga, si es tan alto es porque no van a poner más barata la beta que las aportaciones que daban acceso a la misma en kickstarter que eran de unos 50 dolares aprox.
El juego pinta espectacular pero les falta mucho por pulir... de todos modos para eso estan las betas tempranas.
Todas las reviews y reseñas que he leido lo ponen por las nubes, muy del estilo de Fallout 1/2. Habrá que estar atentos al otro juego de esta gente, Torment tides of numenera.
entrerigc escribió:Todas las reviews y reseñas que he leido lo ponen por las nubes, muy del estilo de Fallout 1/2. Habrá que estar atentos al otro juego de esta gente, Torment tides of numenera.

Si esto es cierto, pago ahora mismo los 45€ que cuesta.
A mi 45€ se me atragantan pero desde que se ponga al 66% me tiro de cabeza. Asi como el Pillars of eternity me ha dejado un poco frio el gameplay, tanto este como el Torment tienen pintaza de juegazos gordos. El Pillars tengo el presentimiento que será un buen juego pero que no romperá moldes, y es que la sombra del Baldur's 2 es muy larga....espero equivocarme.
Yo tengo pagados los 25$ que vale el juego, y he conseguido la beta desde cierta bahía :-|
labor está baneado por "Se crea un clon para saltarse un baneo"
este juego no iba a estar en español?? es que en steam aparece que el early access solo esta en ingles :S
labor escribió:este juego no iba a estar en español?? es que en steam aparece que el early access solo esta en ingles :S

La beta esta de momento en ingles pero el juego final estara en español.

En muchos sitios este juego ya se esta calificando como el autentico fallout 3.
Me acaba de tocar en steamgift Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [fumando]

Ansiosos estoy por probarlo y que llevo siguiendo el hilo desde el inicio..

PD: que putada me toca un juegazo "almenos para mi" y el que lo ha sorteado no me inspira mucha confianza :(
¿Cuando se supone que salía?. He mirado y la fecha era para cuando han publicado la beta, pero lo han pospuesto para el 2014 indefinidamente. ¿Se sabe algo más?.
Este hilo está literalmente muerto, me parece raro que tan poca gente en EOL esté interesada en este juego. [burla3]

Última actualización de la Beta.

http://wastelandrpg.tumblr.com/post/727 ... 9462-notes

High Profile Fixes
Multiple improvements have been made to prevent infinite loading bugs
Multiple adjustments have been made to prevent an enemy from not ending their turn
Performance enhancements across the board
Events should now play properly even if another is already playing
Added Quick Save & Quick Load
Switching characters in conversation should allow you to use their speech skills
Modified and junk flags on inventory items should now be positioned correctly
Removed unnecessary clicks in combat to smooth out the experience. Left click now immediately attacks a target.

Combat & Balance
Adjusted weapon scale for energy pistol and AK-94
Ammo drops have been adjusted from NPCs
Dropset improvements - Percentage to get an item is now going to be managed now more on the “drop” level than the “individual item” level. Skill bonuses will affect this roll.
Surgeons now restore a flat number of CON when reviving an unconscious party member
You can no longer interrupt an attack with another attack out of combat. This should prevent rapid fire attacks out of combat.
Slight increase in performance when combat starts
Fixed an issue with skills ignoring status effects and equipment
Added some destructible cover – first pass
Toasters can now explode when you critically fail to repair them
Players should no longer get stuck in combat due to being encumbered
Adjustments to CNPC becoming a NPC when dismissed
Should no longer be able to spam perception
Slightly increased amount of movement distance for speed attribute
You should no longer automatically trigger a scene load window by proximity

User Interface
Software cursor setting should be reset to default correctly
Tooltips are now cleared when switching between screens
Status effect tooltips should close properly
Nationality should now be retained correctly after character creation
Weapon crit chance icon in inventory should use the proper icon
You can no longer use a skill keyword by typing if you do not have the proper skill

Optimization
Optimization pass in some underground scenes
Cleaned up backend errors in some speech
Compressed some audio tracks to reduce audio footprint
Many audio files should stream from disk instead of being compressed
Destroying old no longer used highlight materials for memory cleanup
Compressed some textures
Destroying script created materials to prevent memory leaks

World Map
Improvements to World Map Party path jerkiness when going around corners
Skill keywords should function properly
Hitch when discovering a new location should be eliminated

Animation & Navigation
Added smoke idle animation
Added death animation events
Using a field medic item should play the proper animation
Using the surgeon skill uses the surgery animation
Minor field medic animation adjustments
Adjustments to door functionality
Adjusted animation events for unconscious fall
Mobs adjust animation if their cover is destroyed
Adjustments to orientation of unconscious or dead player

Audio
Moved Mob sound FX out of the Global AudioController and into individual AudioControllers for each type. This should see an overall reduction in the memory used by the audio system!
Fixed a typo in Cow SFX

Save / Load Game
Added a save game name auto-suggest
Added a load game button to the game over screen
Broken save games will no longer show up or load.
If the last save that was checked was invalid this no longer has an error when trying to save a new game
Don’t allow to save games as reserved words
Updated material for footfalls to give unique sounds per material type

Visual
Created smoking icon
Added Polaroids referencing 80’s items
Generated cigarette asset
Added destroyed art for all safes
Additional clothes and characters for NPCs
Adjusted ladder position for better visuals
Many temp icons have been replaced with colored variants
Adjusted some wall and floor textures
Removing shadow casting and animation components from floor tile sets
New loading screen Ranger Star
Removed debug navmesh grid from some random encounters

SPOILERS

Logbook & Radio
Multiple logbook quest fixes
Ag Center/Highpool: Making sure distress calls from HP/AC that you hear when in the other one.
Ag Center & Highpool: Fixing the radio receivers so you can’t put extra repeaters in them after a load.

Level Design, Balance, & Reactivity
Ace’s Murder Site: Fixed bug where NPCs would attack even if the player paid the toll.
Ace’s Murder Site: Adjusted text for the metal leg examine text
Ace’s Murder Site Angela doesn’t bark about leg if already picked up.
Ace’s Murder Site: Added a few destructible objects
Ace’s Murder Site: Fixed cave display issues
Ag Center: Fixed Typo in Julio dialog
Ag Center: Made mushroom caves doorway more visible
Ag Center: Arrow to the knee joke took an arrow to the knee
Ag Center: Ensure that we don’t have any stray pod people wandering the lab
Ag Center: Added keyword Exploding Pods to Julio
Ag Center Destroyed: Adjusted combat triggers
Ag Center Destroyed: Adjusted location of reservoir from Kathy
Ag Center: Rose’s journal description update
Ag Center: Making it impossible to miss the researchers stuck in vines
Ag Center: Rename Rose’s journal item
Ag Center: Infirmary patients actually lie down in their beds now.
Ag Center: Kathy radio calls for Winston and Rachel not fired if no longer relevant.
Ag Center: Crates in Rose’s room can be opened after she’s done yelling at you.
Ag Center: Adding Rose’s red herring journal
Ag Center: Skinner saved examine text
Ag Center: Fixing flow of Matt Forrestal selling stuff, making it cost scrap
Ag Center: Added “Fuel Cell” keyword, changed “Gadget” keyword
Ag Center: Making Skinner respond to breaking down/lockpicking the door, also making it so if you leave the scene fast he stops following you.
Ag Center Destroyed: Fixing a bug where Kathy Lawson could get stuck in a broken state that messed up the save game.
Highpool: Townies should behave more like a townie
Highpool: Juvies should accept any cigarettes
Highpool: Everyone should be facing the platform during the voting sequence.
Highpool: You should no longer be able to access the underground area of the pipes blow.
Highpool: Crane should now bring all party members
Highpool: Fixing journal and logic for Jack Swallow and Laddie
Highpool Underground: Better reactivity for Kate Preston
Highpool: Turned off nav static on small objects, put mesh collider back on roof so grid builds.
Highpool: Adjusted Jess-Belle character model
Highpool: You can no longer talk to Bergin as he’s walking after the vote.
Highpool: Fixed multiple typos and spacing issues in text
Highpool: Added destructible objects
Highpool: Use a trigger volume instead of proximity to start Bergin’s first convo
Highpool: Angela should no longer get stuck in a wall
Highpool: Additional typo adjustments
Highpool: Adjusted Jackhammer description
Highpool: You should be able to explode propane tanks properly
Highpool Destroyed: Add Jess-Belle corpse
Highpool Destroyed: Added a few destructible objects.
Rail Nomads: Fixed an issue wherein combat failed to start between the Topekans and the Atchisons if a peaceful resolution could not be reached.
Rail Nomads: Adding journal and some better triggering for Scotchmo’s secret stash
Rail Nomads: Fixing player target on turtle
Rail Nomads: Cleanup of regional keywords
Rail Nomads: Added Rail Thieves keyword, made minor changes throughout.
Rail Nomads: Added Rail Thieves line. Changed Help line to mention Rail Thieves.
Rail Nomads: Added Rail Thieves line and girl lines
Rail Nomads: Added Rail Thieves barks
Rail Nomads: Adjusted keyword Rail Bandits to Rail Thieves
Rail Nomads: Adjusted drowning boy lines
Rail Nomads: Adjusted some jerk lines
Rail Nomads: Typo in Samuel Haas conversation
Rail Nomads: Added Radio keyword to Bergin’s intro, and changed Radio line.
Rail Nomads: Making it possible to shoot the booby trap on the bike that could kill Jessie.
Rail Nomads: Hooking up better logic and logbook entries for Katy Bowling.
Rail Nomads: Renaming RSM dude to Pitbull, cleaning up his dialog on entry
Rail Nomads: Cursor should now display when hovering over the bridge near the entrance
Rail Nomads: Rework trigger for Ralphy/Jessie conversation
Rail Nomads: Ralphie now runs home after being saved from the lake
Rail Nomads: Typo in Jessie’s dialog
Rail Nomads: Dialog changes to NPC Kekkahbah regarding the security of the golden spike.
Rail Nomads: Chisel should no longer start with an empty conversation
Rail Nomads: Enemies should not enter combat from large distances
Random Encounters: Fixed ammo type for enemy AI
Random Encounters: Players should no longer get stuck on the edge of the map
Ranger Citadel: Adjusted typing spacing on multiple Wade Woodson lines
Ranger Citadel: Made changes to lines about Angie, Red Skorpions, and Gilbert from General Vargas
Ranger Citadel: Added “Ask” and “Freaks” keywords, changed “Artificial Leg” keyword
Ranger Citadel: Setting up universal NPC death for Angela (won’t show up inside if you manage to kill her outside)
Ranger Citadel: Make Nur Giebitz bark and open the door on proximity instead of detection. Avoids a bug where you can accidentally miss his detection and fail to open the door.
Ranger Citadel: Drill team dismissed after you complete the first radio (Ag or HP)
Ranger Citadel: Fixed inaccurate subtitle text for recorded Audio of Vargas in Ranger Citadel and Radio calls
Ranger Citadel: Vargas is now out front training some new recruits until you finish the first repeater quest. You can turn in the robot leg, and Ace’s logbook to him.
Ranger Citadel: Fixed spacing typos in Cochise line
RigorLarena escribió:Este hilo está literalmente muerto, me parece raro que tan poca gente en EOL esté interesada en este juego. [burla3]

High Profile Fixes
Multiple adjustments have been made to prevent an enemy from not ending their turn
Switching characters in conversation should allow you to use their speech skills
Removed unnecessary clicks in combat to smooth out the experience. Left click now immediately attacks a target.

Combat & Balance
Dropset improvements - Percentage to get an item is now going to be managed now more on the “drop” level than the “individual item” level. Skill bonuses will affect this roll.
Surgeons now restore a flat number of CON when reviving an unconscious party member
You can no longer interrupt an attack with another attack out of combat. This should prevent rapid fire attacks out of combat.

User Interface
You can no longer use a skill keyword by typing if you do not have the proper skill

Optimization
Compressed some textures

World Map

Animation & Navigation

Audio
Moved Mob sound FX out of the Global AudioController and into individual AudioControllers for each type. This should see an overall reduction in the memory used by the audio system!
Fixed a typo in Cow SFX

Save / Load Game
If the last save that was checked was invalid this no longer has an error when trying to save a new game

Visual
Created smoking icon

SPOILERS

Logbook & Radio
Ag Center/Highpool: Making sure distress calls from HP/AC that you hear when in the other one.
Ag Center & Highpool: Fixing the radio receivers so you can’t put extra repeaters in them after a load.

Ace’s Murder Site: Fixed bug where NPCs would attack even if the player paid the toll.
Ag Center: Kathy radio calls for Winston and Rachel not fired if no longer relevant.
Ag Center: Making Skinner respond to breaking down/lockpicking the door, also making it so if you leave the scene fast he stops following you.
Ag Center Destroyed: Fixing a bug where Kathy Lawson could get stuck in a broken state that messed up the save game.
Highpool: You should no longer be able to access the underground area of the pipes blow.
Highpool: Turned off nav static on small objects, put mesh collider back on roof so grid builds.
Highpool: Use a trigger volume instead of proximity to start Bergin’s first convo
Rail Nomads: Fixed an issue wherein combat failed to start between the Topekans and the Atchisons if a peaceful resolution could not be reached.
Rail Nomads: Adding journal and some better triggering for Scotchmo’s secret stash
Rail Nomads: Added Rail Thieves line. Changed Help line to mention Rail Thieves.
Rail Nomads: Making it possible to shoot the booby trap on the bike that could kill Jessie.
Rail Nomads: Cursor should now display when hovering over the bridge near the entrance
Rail Nomads: Dialog changes to NPC Kekkahbah regarding the security of the golden spike.
Ranger Citadel: Made changes to lines about Angie, Red Skorpions, and Gilbert from General Vargas
Ranger Citadel: Added “Ask” and “Freaks” keywords, changed “Artificial Leg” keyword
Ranger Citadel: Setting up universal NPC death for Angela (won’t show up inside if you manage to kill her outside)
Ranger Citadel: Make Nur Giebitz bark and open the door on proximity instead of detection. Avoids a bug where you can accidentally miss his detection and fail to open the door.
Ranger Citadel: Drill team dismissed after you complete the first radio (Ag or HP)
Ranger Citadel: Fixed inaccurate subtitle text for recorded Audio of Vargas in Ranger Citadel and Radio calls
Ranger Citadel: Vargas is now out front training some new recruits until you finish the first repeater quest. You can turn in the robot leg, and Ace’s logbook to him.

Yo estoy interesado, me atrae pero me parece un robo lo que vale jugarlo.

A precio de triple A para un juego que se ha financiado con Kickstarter.
Yo solo veo que esta al precio de los que pagaron los de kickstarter por la beta, cuando salga ya bajara de precio.
RigorLarena escribió:Este hilo está literalmente muerto, me parece raro que tan poca gente en EOL esté interesada en este juego. [burla3]

No sé cuanta habrá, yo solo sé que no me gusta leer de un juego cuando sé que lo quiero sí o sí. Y este lo tengo comprado junto con Torment, asi que solo quiero esperar jugando el día en que pueda tenerlo sin saber nada de él. Me gusta descubrir cuanto más mejor. Porque sino... no es lo mismo. Esa fase de toma de contacto y aprendizaje es algo que me encanta de los RPGs y si ya te has leido y visto hasta el último detalle, pierde bastante. Es algo que procuro evitar... siempre que puedo ( que no es siempre, a veces la tentación gana).

Para mí no hay AAA que se le pueda comparar ahora mismo, ni siquiera bioware con su dragon age 3 me despierta el interes que los de inXile han conseguid con sus 2 rpgs. Los únicos que lo consiguen son los de CD project con su The witcher 3 y cyberpunk 2077.

High Profile Fixes

Combat & Balance

User Interface

Optimization
Compressed some textures

World Map

Animation & Navigation

Audio
Fixed a typo in Cow SFX

Save / Load Game

Visual
Created smoking icon

SPOILERS

Logbook & Radio

Yo soy un fanatico de este juego y ya puedo decir que para mi es GOTY sin lugar a dudas.
La de años que los fans de fallout 1 y 2 pediamos a gritos otro juego asi y puedo decir sin lugar a dudas que WASTELAND 2 esta a la altura.

No tener este juego instalado en tu PC es un crimen.
Yo ando "probandolo", pero estoy con ellos es un juego MUST HAVE, por que no hay muchos asi y mucho menos nuevos, pero... el precio es desorbitado.
y dale con el precio... ¡que no a salido!

Yo estoy con los compañeros en que interesante se le ve, pero de momento ni siquiera esta completo
Hasta que no salga la release y no salga a un precio interesante, yo tambien paso del tema bastante y digo lo mismo con el futuro juego de Obsidian que tambien promete lo suyo
St Keroro escribió:cuando sale?

Otoño de 2014 diría yo, asi por decir algo aunque no tenga nada más que decir.
1066 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 522