[Hilo Oficial] RAGE

me encanta.. oblivion fallout y este... buf!
yo le tengo muchisimas ganas, pero me cansa muchisimo los escenarios tipo desierto, porque ya me imagino pateandome los escenarios de arriba a abajo para completar misiones secundarias y eso me desespera.

se que sera un autentico juegazo, pero me esperare a vuestras opiniones porque me conozco y ultimamente no trago este tipo de juegos.
Unos wallpapers:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/07/0 ... available/

Hay wallpapers a 25,600×16,000 (unos 300MB) XD
Cuanto mas veo de este juego mas me impresiona, espero mucho de él.

Por cierto los wall de 300MB es para demostrar lo de las megatexturas o que? xD Vaya sobrada
Narcyl escribió:yo le tengo muchisimas ganas, pero me cansa muchisimo los escenarios tipo desierto, porque ya me imagino pateandome los escenarios de arriba a abajo para completar misiones secundarias y eso me desespera.

se que sera un autentico juegazo, pero me esperare a vuestras opiniones porque me conozco y ultimamente no trago este tipo de juegos.

Unos wallpapers:

La verdad no me importaria perder un poco de tiempo recorriendo esos escenarios...
Saludos.
Juer, el juego esta increible. No sabía de su existencia. A partir de ahora lo voy a seguir muy de cerca ^^

SaLu2!
Fecha oficial de lanzamiento: 15 de septiembre en Europa

Developer id has given its gory FPS RAGE a release date of September 15 in Europe.

The title, which won multiple 'Best Of E3' accolades at this year's show, will be out two days earlier in North America.

The announcement came at Quakecon 2010, where id showed the game running in 60fps on Xbox, PS3 and PC.

Fuente: CVG

Y corre a 60 fps, qué escándalo.
goldenaxeband escribió:Fecha oficial de lanzamiento: 15 de septiembre en Europa

Developer id has given its gory FPS RAGE a release date of September 15 in Europe.

The title, which won multiple 'Best Of E3' accolades at this year's show, will be out two days earlier in North America.

The announcement came at Quakecon 2010, where id showed the game running in 60fps on Xbox, PS3 and PC.

Fuente: CVG

Y corre a 60 fps, qué escándalo.

Sinceramente, no lo esperaba tan pronto, GRANDISIMA NOTICIA!

EDITO: Es Septiembre del 2011! Dentro de mas de un año...
Del 2011, si. Como os ponéis por un detalle sin importancia. XD
Un video, creo que inédito de Rage grabado cámara en mano:

http://www.riseofgames.com/giochi/7984/ ... eaked.html
Entrevista a Tim Willits, desarrollador de RAGE en la Eurogamer Expo (incluye video):

Every day at this year's Eurogamer Expo, Tim Willits takes to the stage in our massive auditorium to show and talk about RAGE, the latest first-person shooter to issue forth from the legendary id Software. To understand how exciting we find this, it is worth noting that without id's games Eurogamer literally would not exist - several of the founding staff only do this because they grew up on Doom and Quake.

Not everyone can be at the Expo of course (although we did invite everyone), so we spoke to Willits on the phone a few days beforehand to get a flavour of his session and give you a special Expo insight into how work is going on RAGE, what it's like being a famous game developer and why inverting the mouse is for losers.

Eurogamer: Thanks very much for coming to the Expo, Tim! I've discovered during my extensive research that you are so famous you have your own Wikipedia page.

Tim Willits: Yes, which I have absolutely nothing to do with. The biggest problem that I have with that thing is that my stupid relatives try to edit it. Everyone in the world can edit it, so my silly cousins edit it and I have to call them up and yell at them. Even though I didn't create it I have to police it.

Eurogamer: You're described on there as the lead designer and co-owner of id Software, implying that you designed id Software.

Tim Willits: I know, and I'm not even an owner any more. So actually, if you wanted to fix that... all you have to say is "creative director at id Software".

Eurogamer: Consider it done. So you're not the lead designer of id Software, but if you could redesign id Software, what would you change? Bigger desk? More frosted glass windows?

Tim Willits: Well we are definitely running out of space. As you know we've been over in Mesquite, Texas, a little suburb of Dallas, for many years and unfortunately we have outgrown our space. We've gotten so big that there's actually a guy whose desk is the old printer table. It's time to move so we're looking around Dallas for a bigger living arrangement.

Eurogamer: There must be perks that come with longevity too, I guess. I mean, how big is your PC monitor at this point?

Tim Willits: It's 30 inches. And I was sad that Apple is no longer going to make the 30-inch cinema display, they're going down to 27.

Eurogamer: That's rubbish - they should be getting bigger, not smaller. Anyway, before I get carried away, tell us about your session.

Tim Willits: I will be talking about RAGE! I'm doing a presentation that we showed at QuakeCon using the Xbox 360 version. [Check out our QuakeCon RAGE preview for a full runthrough. -Ed]

We're going to present the game, do a little Q&A and I'm doing it every day, so if you miss the first one don't worry about it. We do change up the presentation a little - we're not as consistent as we'd like to be! So for hardcore RAGE fans, if they go to different presentations they may hear different things.

We're going to talk about why we think RAGE is great. One of the reasons we're going to every show is because it's a brand new IP. We've been talking about this game for a while but we still need to keep talking about it so it can become embedded in people's mind next September.

Eurogamer: Do you enjoy doing these presentations? Do you have any special showbiz tips for avoiding stage fright?

Tim Willits: I enjoy it! It's always exciting to go to a new place and show off the game. The game demos well and id Software has some of the best fans for any company, so it's always fun. Everyone always gets nervous in the beginning - you can usually tell I'm more nervous at the start than I am at the end - but as long as it doesn't crash then I maintain a nice even keel!

Eurogamer: Does it crash?

Tim Willits: Well at QuakeCon we had the 360 fail to load on us.

Eurogamer: That's the 360 for you. I expect we'll have quite a few PC people in the audience at the Eurogamer Expo, so I wanted to ask: do you invert the mouse in FPS games? Answer carefully.

Tim Willits: I do not! What I do is I tease the people at id Software who do invert the mouse for being Duke Nukem fans. Way back in the day when there was Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem, people who played Duke had it inverted because it was default, and we have a few people at id who used to work at 3D Realms too.

Eurogamer: Surely that should be a prerequisite for moving to id - that you have to learn how to play without inversion.

Tim Willits: Exactly. You are right about that. John Carmack did not invent first-person shooters to be played inverted.

Eurogamer: I firmly agree. So RAGE is the first new IP you've done in over 10 years. How do you start a new IP? What's the first step?

Tim Willits: Do you want the truth or the marketing spin?

Eurogamer: Let's go with the truth.

Tim Willits: It's not actually as exciting as the marketing spin.

This is an advert. Click next to continue.
Previous Next View all ▸

1/6

Eurogamer: Okay well if it sounds rubbish I'll delete that bit of the tape and we can do it again.

Tim Willits: So after Doom III we were working on another game which was also a new IP, but it was really following the id Software paradigm. It would have been great, but, nyah, it wouldn't have been anything that new or different.

So John [Carmack] was working on his virtual texturing system and he needed a ton of graphical landscape data, and, you know John, he went to NASA and they had tons of terrain data to download for free, so he did that and he was streaming this landscape, this huge megatexture, and I was watching it and thought, that's cool! We can add that into a game! We could have all these large outdoor areas that are all hand-painted and uniquely textured! And if we have outdoor areas we have to have cars. And if we have cars they have to have guns on them.

Eurogamer: Obviously.

Tim Willits: Yes. But we also want to have muscle cars, because muscle cars are cool. But if you have muscle cars with guns then you start thinking the Road Warrior, post-apocalyptic... That'll work, because we also like to do sci-fi elements like BFGs, laser guns, etc. So if you want muscle cars with guns and sci-fi elements, you can only have one setting.

And yes we could have put it on an alien planet, but then all the effort of having people understand this alien planet and these alien people would have been way more work than it's worth. So that's how we came up with setting. Then we said, okay, we can't do nuclear war because it's been done too much, so let's do an asteroid because it's been a while since the Earth has been destroyed by an asteroid. So we picked that, and then we built the story from the ground up.

See, not very exciting.

Eurogamer: I dunno - I like the idea that you decided not to go for nuclear war because the world hadn't been destroyed by a meteor for a while.

Tim Willits: Really that was it. And that's how games actually come about. Talking to some of my friends at other companies, that experience is pretty much the same. I know people would think it would be more glamorous, but it's really not.

This is an advert. Click next to continue.
Previous Next View all ▸

1/5

Eurogamer: It's just John Carmack going on the NASA website one day.

Tim Willits: Which inspires. It's these elements of inspiration. Once we had that premise, we had to art-direct to get the style and feel, and that really is the essence of a game. It's not the setting; it's what you do with the story that really makes the experience.

Eurogamer: Are you worried that now John's on Twitter that some of these amazing ideas are going to be hoovered up by your competitors, or are you confident nobody understands what he's talking about on his Twitter?

Tim Willits: Well, John's always been very public. Do you remember the .plan days?

Eurogamer: I do.

Tim Willits: You're old-school if you remember the .plan days. I always tease John Carmack for inventing the blog but never getting credit for it. So many people emailed him that he decided to update his .plan [a text file other people could access over the internet], and just post things there and people could hear what he was working on. So John has been doing it forever, since before blogging and tweeting.

Eurogamer: He just accidentally invents things. He probably accidentally invented Facebook in the bath once and never did anything with it.

Tim Willits: That is probably true. So yes .plan files existed before John, but he made them popular, so I give him credit for inventing blogging.

Eurogamer: So I know you had the survival horror concept going for a while then moved into RAGE, but did you ever consider going in a wildly different direction like a platform adventure? Or a puzzle game?

Tim Willits: No. You know, getting the driving stuff done has been really difficult, and I have way more respect for driving guys and vehicle combat guys because that is tricky. For us, we are known for first-person shooters. I will always make first-person shooters. But if we can do other things to expand the gameplay, then that is where we can evolve and iterate and do new things.

Eurogamer: Will there be any nods or winks to other id games like Doom and Quake?

Tim Willits: Oh yes definitely. There are Easter eggs all over the place.

Eurogamer: You're the Easter bunny.

Tim Willits: We even have some nods to our brothers up in Maryland [Bethesda Game Studios]. So you have to keep your eyes open for that stuff.

Eurogamer: Ooh. Speaking of your friends, Gearbox recently took over Duke Nukem Forever, and I know from my extensive research on Google Maps that they're like 30 miles up the road in Plano. Have you been invited round to see what it's like yet?

Tim Willits: Oh no. The Gearbox guys are really great guys, I've known Randy for years, we see them at the bar and they see us at the bar, but we definitely keep the games separated from our normal conversations.

Eurogamer: So they don't get drunk and you tease information out of them.

Tim Willits: No, I think sometimes people may try, but we're all professionals. Those guys have a great track record and I think they'll do something very cool.

Eurogamer: At QuakeCon - another fine gaming expo - technical genius John Carmack was showing off RAGE on iOS at 60fps. How's work going on that?

Tim Willits: One person asked me why should he spend 60 dollars on the 360 version of RAGE if he can get the iPhone version of RAGE for cheaper. So it's very important for everybody to know that the iPhone version of RAGE is not a replacement! It's an additive experience.

One of the things I try to do with RAGE is make it more of a universe. The story is a larger story than just what the player encounters or experiences. In some of our past games there was a beginning and an end and you really felt that was it. With RAGE, you can expect to believe that events happened before you arrived and events will happen after you leave.

What we've done with the iPhone games is you don't actually play the same character - you can play someone who wasn't an Ark survivor, someone in the resistance, someone who's a traveller, etc. Because we try to make the world as rich as possible, that gives us the chance to do other people. So I encourage people to pick the iPhone game to get a sense of the RAGE universe and that will hold people over to the big launch of the main game next year.

So just because you paid a little for the iPhone game doesn't mean you can skip the real one!

Eurogamer: So you're launching next September. You've got a year left. What's left to do?

Tim Willits: Make it as awesome as possible. The technology, as you saw, is pretty much wrapped up. There's still performance and load-time stuff - we want to make it as solid as we can get it. We want to get the multiplayer as solid as possible. There's definitely a RAGE feel to that, and hopefully we'll be able to talk about that in short order, although not before Eurogamer, sorry...

Eurogamer: Damn you.

Tim Willits: So we want to put the finishing touches on the tech, we want to get more of the content of the gameplay - especially the second half of the story - and then we want to fine-tune the multiplayer to make it as enjoyable as possible. Because again, brand new IP, brand new game, we haven't put anything out for a while - we need to hit the nail on the head.

Fuente (y video): Eurogamer

Y una preview de beefjack:

I’m not entirely sure what to make of RAGE, id Software’s new open-world drivey-shooter. It’s the company’s first new IP since – man! – Quake in 1996, and the first game the studio has produced in-house since 1999′s Quake III Arena. It’s also to be the first, and probably only, title to use id’s new engine technology. In other words, RAGE is big news.

So reactions upon seeing the thing demoed are somewhat mixed. I have all sorts of notes scrawled down, but those in the biggest writing include the names of games such as Fallout 3, BioShock and Borderlands. Someone in the audience asks creative director Tim Willits if Borderlands was a big inspiration, as the two games look similar, and the response was – essentially – “No they don’t. Next question.” But they clearly do. RAGE’s art style, especially early in the game, is hugely evocative of Borderlands without the borders, as it were.

The art style is interesting. It’s post-apocalyptic with various twists. And these twists aren’t necessarily present throughout, either. We’ll be charging headlong through several different regions, all with a distinct theme, says Willits. He first shows us the town of Wellspring, which acts as a hub of sorts – a place to hang out, pick up side missions, or whatever. “Wellspring has this kind of Western/Asian look to it,” he says. “The next big town you’ll visit is Subway Town, and that has a very underground New York feel. It’s very, very different.”

The scale is impressive. Outdoors, the scene stretches long into the distance. The game’s running on the 360 for the purpose of the demo, and you can’t help but be impressed by how much id are getting out of Microsoft’s console tech.

Yet at the same time, it’s not exactly the extraordinary leap forwards we expect from a new id engine. Indeed, at many points, it edges towards looking a little mediocre. “Everything is hand-painted or textured,” says Willits. “Gone are the days when you were running around the same corridors of the same space station.” But if there’s no hugely discernible difference, and those textures are muddy and unrefined, is this really such a good technique to boast about? The lighting, too, flits between looking really rather lovely, and somewhat stilted. And the animation, for that matter. It’s all very unlike these Texan masters of technology.

AI also seems haphazard. It’s difficult to say with any certainty without having gone hands-on with the game, but watching someone else play it doesn’t fill me with confidence. Foes stand around shooting back at you, but appear to make very little use of cover. I think “primitive” is the word that springs to mind for a lot of the stuff RAGE is doing. It sets itself up as this big, sprawling, unique amalgamation of mechanics, but what we’ve been shown feels distinctly like an old-fashioned corridor shooter, only in a massive world and with a few vehicles thrown in for good measure.

It’s the vehicles, though, which get me the most excited. Again, it’s difficult to say with any conviction, but they appear to handle tightly. And the promise of something approaching a racing game buried within a shooter is an intriguing one. Within city hubs, you’ll have the option to take on races. You don’t have to, but it’ll be a way to make some money – alongside several gambling mini-games, which also appear neat.

Then there’s the sound design, which I can’t help but immediately love. I have the word “HUARRRRRGH!” written down here. It’s that classic id Software jumping noise – the one you’ll have heard in Doom, and Quake, and everything they’ve ever done. The noise of the weapons packs a passionate punch. It’s reassuring. There’s nothing like the sound of an id Software shotgun to get you going.

The demo ends on the most spectacularly enormous enemy appearing in Fallout-esque region called Dead City – “Anyone who ever goes there never comes back,” says Willits – which is most impressive. It might as well be a skyscraper on legs. But then it’s over, and I’m left with hugely mixed impressions. The scale is enormous, the vehicles promising. But so much of the game appears derivative, the AI is worrying, and the technology isn’t quite what it’s been hyped up to be. RAGE is quite a long way away yet, so there’s a while to get it right, but I have to admit that my confidence has dropped a little.

Fuente: Beefjack
Preview de RAGE en Digitalspy:

id Software has been synonymous with the first-person shooter since the genre's formative years, and with good reason. From the iconic Doom to the multiplayer-pioneering Quake series, the developer has consistently provided definitive run-and-gun fests and pushed the boundaries of the FPS with every new IP. In recent years, the studio hasn't exactly been prevalent on the development front, working away on an ambitious new venture behind closed doors. Fans were given a first glimpse at the fruits of this labour three years back when Rage was unveiled at an Apple development conference. Much has changed since the project's inception, but with id's new Tech 5 engine at its core, this one is sure to be cutting-edge. We attended the firm's developer session at the Eurogamer Expo to check up on its progress.

Gaming Preview: RAGE
First off, Rage's most notable feature is not the shiny new engine it's built on, but its incorporation of driving elements. Since the release of Wolfenstein 3D in 1992, id has stuck to its guns and delivered a long line of shooters in their purest form. It's entirely possible that this radical shift in gameplay mechanics might deter one or two of the Quake diehards, but after almost two decades of uniformity, isn't it about time the formula was shaken up a bit? Watching lead producer Jason Kim play the Xbox 360 edition, it was difficult to imagine fans of contemporary FPS fare being disappointed. The game shares much in common with the likes of Fallout 3, Borderlands and Metro 2033, while MotorStorm, Burnout and the Mad Max movies sprung to mind during vehicular segments.

This isn't the first game of its kind to take place against a post-apocalyptic backdrop, and it certainly won't be the last; yet the writers have strived to create a world with its own identity and origin. Set some time after a cataclysmic asteroid strike, the plot follows a lone survivor who emerges from a government arc to find a brave new world populated by raiders, mutants and other unpleasant dystopian types. Vast areas of the planet have been reduced to a harsh wasteland, while others appear relatively unscathed. From the footage on show, we were almost convinced that it has a strong Wild Western theme until creative director Tim Willits explained that the dusty location is just one of many diverse areas players will explore in the final product.

As you would expect from an id title, the gun mechanics look solid. There are plenty of weapon customisation opportunities and foes have multiple hit points, thus there will be no shortage of variety when it comes to picking off enemies. There was an impressive arsenal on display, from boomerang blades capable of tearing through flesh and bone to a spider sentry with a mounted mini-gun. Vehicles are simply there to convey you from A to B, though there appears to be some scope for upgrades. From ATVs to quad bikes, there's a host transportation options available and ample opportunity to make them your own with a choice of mounted weapons. Vehicular combat is fast-paced and gritty. It's all high-speed chases and explosions. Although the developers assured us that driving will take a back-seat, that doesn't mean there won't be a lot of fun to be had with it.

There's much more to Rage than guns and motors. The wasteland environment we saw in the demo played host to several living, breathing settlements with dozens of colourful characters to interact with and side-quests to enrol on. In this regard, it appears similar to Fallout 3 and may offer something equal in depth and scope. However, the game wears its action focus on its sleeve and is by no means an RPG. Diversity was on show throughout the demo - from the various tribes of raiders that occupy their own turf to the stark contrast between zones. We were shown the Western-influenced town of Wellspring, which looks as though it will serve as a central hub, before the action shifted to the rocky terrain of Dead City, where no man leaves alive. From the Godzilla-sized mutant that reared its head before the demonstration concluded, it was easy to see how the latter territory earned its reputation.

At present, there aren't many better looking first-person shooters on the market. id's Tech 5 engine allows Rage to run at an impressive 60 frames per second with the scenery pop-up of the studio's previous technology nowhere to be found. The level of detail and depth of field are mouth-watering. That sleek animation and lightning responsiveness, coupled with some well-rendered explosion and particle effects, make for one hell of a spectacle - and the developers still have the best part of a year to polish it up.

Rage has been given an unusually lengthy development cycle, but it's clear that the time has been spent maximising the potential of the brand new technology at its core. The demonstration we saw raised a few questions where originality is concerned, as it felt reminiscent of a dozen other titles. However, the game is rich in showmanship and looks on course to pull off what it is setting out to do. It's pleasing to see id break its age-old FPS mould by throwing driving elements into the mix, while peddling an action-based alternative to the stat-heavy Fallout 3 and Borderlands. Taking the phenomenal popularity of id's other properties into account, this one is sure to be all the rage when it lands next year.

Fuente: Digitalspy
Nuevas screens de RAGE:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Joder, la primera es awesome.
Le tengo muchisimas ganas a este juego ya que colecciono los sandbox y los post-apocalipticos. Dos en uno que lujaso. Lastima que haya que esperarlo tanto aun.

Y de Bethesda ademas, con tecnologia punta. Buaaaaa me sale la bava.

Una preguntilla: tendrá cooperativo online?
Este juego tiene una pintaza impresionante,lastima que me eche para atras el tema de los dlcs que van a sacar cuando salga el juego,habra que esperarse a una version goty para tener todo el contenido en el disco como paso con oblivion iv y fallout 3 :(
Este juego me recuerda muchisimo al Borderlands. Esperemos que lo supere, lo tiene difícil.
Pfffff septiembre, casi nada [buuuaaaa] , cada vez me tocan mas los cojones estas fechas...esto de vender la moto e hypear de esta manera quedando practicamente un año no es sano, o sino el Versus que sale en 2012 XD, o Bioshock infinite......uno entra con toda su ilusion y venga...septiembre [+risas]
Zack_VII escribió:Pfffff septiembre, casi nada [buuuaaaa] , cada vez me tocan mas los cojones estas fechas...esto de vender la moto e hypear de esta manera quedando practicamente un año no es sano, o sino el Versus que sale en 2012 XD, o Bioshock infinite......uno entra con toda su ilusion y venga...septiembre [+risas]

Jeje asi tenemos mas tiempo para ahorrar. Es que con tantos juegos uno se tiene que informar y hacer una seleccion exhaustiva para saber donde fundirse la pasta.

Es verdad que viendo la primera imagen recuerda mucho a Borderlands, pero creo que el parecido se queda en esto.
Que conste, me gusta mucho Borderlands, pero es muy repetetivo. Tan solo tenemos que disparar y vender lo que nos sobra en el inventario. Sin hablar de que los escenarios estan totalmente desiertos, no hay nadie paseandose por ahí.

Espero que este le supere con creces, y no creo que lo tenga tan dificil. De hecho espero que se parezca mas a un Fallout que tiene mucho mas de exploracion, muchos mas personajes y mucha mas historia. Y graficamente peta tanto que no tengo duda que superara los dos sin ninguna contestacion. XD
Que guapo es el juego estoy esparando a que salga para comprarlo ya [jaja] [jaja] [jaja]
No estoy muy al tanto de este juego pero.....

Salvando las distancias, y con lo poco que se de el juego.. me recuerda mucho a borderlands..

Estoy muy desencaminado?? o ciertamente comparten muchas similitudes??

Si es asi, tendre que empezar a ponerme al dia, xq el border me parecio un juego de la leche!! y mas cuando no daba un duro por el a priori!
Guardan semejanzas pero este es mucho más bruto gráficamente. A la vista está ;)
A mi sigue sin quedarme claro el concepto de juego y pese a ello...lo quiero XD.

creo que djieron que no tendria apenas elementos roleros, algo que me choca con el apriori mundo parcialmente abierto que tiene, ciudades etc....no se, sin elementos roleros que habrá que hacer en un mundo asi? será un far cry 2 post-apocalitico al uso?...en cualquier caso a mi con: libertad de exploracion + disparos + los creadores del juego.....me sobra, no necesito saber mas XD
Zack_VII escribió:en cualquier caso a mi con: libertad de exploracion + disparos + los creadores del juego.....me sobra, no necesito saber mas XD

Amen. [angelito]

Pero cada vez que miro estas fotos lo primero que me viene es Fallout. Si no fuera por los coches...
Habrá demo en la PAX East del 11 al 13 de marzo.

With less than a month to go before PAX East 2011 starts in Boston, the gamer convention has posted up the schedule of panels that will be held during the event on March 11-13. There's a wide variety of subjects on the schedule but a couple stand out. One is that id Software team members will be giving a live demo of its upcoming first person shooter Rage on March 11 and again on March 12.

Fuente: Bigdownload
Este juego me llama mucho la atención solo de pensar que los de Id Software hicieron el Quake III Arena [babas]

Le seguiré el rastro, buen hilo Golden [oki]
Demo!? Alguién a dicho DEMO!? Estoy empezando a estar en el paraiso. Ya se me cae la bava. [mad]
labrys-y-dedalus escribió:Demo!? Alguién a dicho DEMO!? Estoy empezando a estar en el paraiso. Ya se me cae la bava. [mad]

Pero se refiere a demo privada en el stand de id sfotware en no se que evento del mes que viene, no que vaya a haber demo y menos a casi un año vista de la salida dle juego :(
Zack_VII escribió:
labrys-y-dedalus escribió:Demo!? Alguién a dicho DEMO!? Estoy empezando a estar en el paraiso. Ya se me cae la bava. [mad]

Pero se refiere a demo privada en el stand de id sfotware en no se que evento del mes que viene, no que vaya a haber demo y menos a casi un año vista de la salida dle juego :(

Ya sabía yo que no estaba en el paraiso sino en una especie de coma juegolithico.
AaaaaH! Dejad de ponerme cosas así, que la espera se hace interminable. Hasta septiembre lo que falta! [mad]

Parece muy bien el cochecito teledirigido, y la araña mecánica esa.

Vaya pedazo de entorno, vaya bichos, vaya monstros, vaya juego. Por dios.
Pinta de cagarse, y si son capaces de hacer correr eso a 60fps en consolas, directamente me postro ante Carmack y cia... [tadoramo]
Lo han borrado de youtube , pongo el video de la pagina de Rage:

http://www.rage.com/es
devil_boy escribió:He dicho que lo quiero? XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLLN58qqjg

y yo? porque... madre miia! que bien pinta el juego [babas] [amor]
Screens extraidas del último trailer de RAGE:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Es curioso pero viene sin hacer demasiado ruido en base al resto de bombazos del año que llevan ya chorrocientas paginas aqui mismo en eol, y yo, visto lo visto y siendo quienes son los padres de la criatura.....pienso que puede dar el campanazo en el goty, tiempo al tiempo [toctoc]
Zack_VII escribió:Es curioso pero viene sin hacer demasiado ruido en base al resto de bombazos del año que llevan ya chorrocientas paginas aqui mismo en eol, y yo, visto lo visto y siendo quienes son los padres de la criatura.....pienso que puede dar el campanazo en el goty, tiempo al tiempo [toctoc]

El juego tiene muy buena pinta pero con Uncharted 3 y Mass Effect 3 por llegar lo de campanazo al goty va a ser un poco complicado.
Zack_VII escribió:Es curioso pero viene sin hacer demasiado ruido en base al resto de bombazos del año que llevan ya chorrocientas paginas aqui mismo en eol, y yo, visto lo visto y siendo quienes son los padres de la criatura.....pienso que puede dar el campanazo en el goty, tiempo al tiempo [toctoc]

Ya verás a 2 semanas del lanzamiento ;)
caspnoe escribió:

El juego tiene muy buena pinta pero con Uncharted 3 y Mass Effect 3 por llegar lo de campanazo al goty va a ser un poco complicado.

Pues fijate que yo el principal candidato veo a Skyrim antes que esos 2 que desde luego serán otros 2 must have, pero skyrim apunta a ser EL juego nextGen [qmparto]

Y rage insito...ojo, ya se llevó reconocimientos varios en el ultimo E3 y es de quien es..... [rtfm]
Zack_VII escribió:
caspnoe escribió:

Pues fijate que yo el principal candidato veo a Skyrim antes que esos 2 que desde luego serán otros 2 must have, pero skyrim apunta a ser EL juego nextGen [qmparto]

Y rage insito...ojo, ya se llevó reconocimientos varios en el ultimo E3 y es de quien es..... [rtfm]

Es que escoger el Goty este año va a tener tela... A ver que prevee Patcher! [sonrisa]
Algunos nuevos detalles de RAGE:

Design director Matt Hooper described RAGE as having an “open, but directed,” world and showed the Wasteland area again before moving on to the mini-game which has the player use a “boomerang weapon called wingtoss.” Players will use this to slice up as many enemies as possible before time runs out.

The dam facility was shown, where players will be looting parts for the game’s engineering element. Once a player has the particular blueprints in hand for engineering, the parts collected in your inventory will come in rather handy.

JK Sciles, a character in the game, was also shown. He is rather hefty man bound to a wheelchair, according to 1UP, who runs a mutant bash “show.” Think of this as a Thunderdome of sorts and you have the right idea.

Players will enter the first arena and punch little people around while earning praise money with each kill. The second arena, called monkey business, has a statue with blades that rotate on the track when you make a kill. Finally, the third arena contains and overly large slot machine and you have to shoot a target to stop the wheel. You win praise money for this, or an “onslaught of mutants.”

The demo then proceeded to show the towns of Wellspring located in the Wasteland as well as Dead City. Both sound rather rough with touch crowds and enemies.

Fuente: VG247
Nuevas screens de RAGE:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
goldenaxeband escribió:Nuevas screens de RAGE:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

No han durado ni tres cuartos de hora... [snif]