[Hilo Oficial] Persona 5 - 2016

Ayax escribió:Claro que está confirmado que hay versión para PS3 y PS4. Lo que yo me pregunto es cuántas posibilidades hay de que sólo salga en esta última en occidente. Sería un movimiento inteligente para forzar más el salto generacional. No lo veo descabellado. Y más teniedno en cuenta que el juego llegaría como pronto a mediados-fianles del año que viene.

El juego esta confirmado para PS3 desde febrero del año pasado:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/25/persona-5-and-more-confirmed-for-ps3-in-north-america/

Mas info! (copy/paste de gematsu)

This is an excerpt from an interview in next week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu. Stay tuned to next week for more information about the protagonist and his persona, his friends, and the game’s systems.

It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything new. How’s development coming along?

Hashino: Things are really coming along and we’re starting to hit our quality benchmarks in terms of what goes into the game, so at this stage, we’re hard at work building the game and fleshing it out. We’re just as eager to bring this game out finally so they can enjoy what all we’ve been working on and day by day, we’re getting closer to the finish line. It’s just going to be a little while longer now before it’s here.

During our last interview, I remember you talking about how you wanted this game to depict things like the cathartic feelings that come from freeing yourself of your own chains in life and being ale to yell out to the world you’re free. Now that we know more about the game, I’d like to ask you to elucidate about the themes of the game again.

Hashino: I don’t think it’s a stretch to say in this day and age that there are a lot of people out there who feel like they aren’t moving forward, that they have no future, and carry a lot of weight on their shoulders every day. They’re stuck between a rock and a hard place, emotionally speaking; on the one hand, they might not be keen on living by the same rules and values that defined previous generations, while still lacking the will to go out and actually break those barriers down themselves. That dark side of society is a central pillar to the game we want to make with Persona 5.

In the midst of all that, though, you got these high school punks who are trying to bite back at a world that’s trying to pin them down. If our game can give people a little courage to keep going in their day to day lives, to face things head on and do something with themselves, then we’ll have done our jobs here.

But the main characters… are they thieves!?

Hashino: It’s interesting you refer to them in that way specifically because one of the things that inspired us to make this question to begin with was how, say, a classic, iconic thief in the vein of Lupin III might win the hearts and minds of people in today’s day and age if they were out running around today. There have been a lot of books and films over the years that explored the sorts of lives that thieves live and how they’re able to shake up the world with what many would perceive to be sheer brazenness, but that’s not ground that’s very well covered in games and we intend to rectify that. We want our players to be able to empathize with these characters and enjoy seeing what they get themselves into and we’re giving it everything we’ve got to make sure that comes through loud and clear in the final game.

Persona Channel Message

Good evening, everyone. This is Hashino from the Persona Team. It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve finally started showing you some proper footage from Persona 5. What do you make of it so far? The trailer hasn’t been put out yet as I write this, so, to be honest, I’m actually feeling a little on edge about how people will react to it. If we get people to stand up and take notice, especially in terms of the overt thievery and what we’re paying homage to, then we’re on the right track. As long as there’s something that gets everyone even just a little existing, I’ll be content.

In a nutshell, if I were trying to explain what this game is trying to evoke, I’d say it’s like if you took something like a picaresque novel and then threw in, for lack of a better word, realistic, down to earth “academy juveniles.” In previous Persona games, the stories revolved around pretty traditional heroes going after villains that most anyone one would be loath to associate themselves with; they pursued the bad guys for the sake of justice, essentially. This time around, though, the protagonists of Persona 5 themselves are on the run for doing what they think is right after something happens completely out of the blue. That mixture of thrills and not-so-larger-than-life cast of characters is what composes the idea of “academy juveniles” for us. We think that these characters that are going to be a little rougher around the edges than those who have come before them in the series, coupled with the strides we’ve made in visual and sound design we can pull off something really special here.

Even more so than before, I feel like we’re pouring our hearts into this game. As an Atlus game, we try to make games that stand out amongst the crowd, but put in another light, individuality of that sort isn’t always a blessing per se. It can mean diverging from what’s normal, break from the rules, project the image of trouble, especially when applied to people. But to us, individuality in people isn’t purely good or bad; rather it’s something that has the power to change how people think and act when they’re touched by it. We might live in a world that’s less than accommodating to a lot of us and hard to live in. But so long as people don’t give up on reaching out to one another, the individuality that shines both at the individual level and from groups as a whole can help us break through that feeling of oppression and feel free. This is a game we really want to walk the walk and we hope from the bottom of our hearts that it’ll leave a mark on people after it’s all said and done.

We want to put out the best game we can, so we’re counting on you to keep supporting us as we bring this thing to life! (Make sure to tell us everything you have to say on Twitter, your blogs, wherever!)

Thanks!

– Katsura Hashino
Muy chulo y como siempre los diseños geniales.

PD: Prota con la que presumiblemente será su Persona por defecto:

Imagen
Al principio el diseño del prota (en el primer trailer) me parecía una mierda porque tenía pinta de ser tela de genérico, pero en este trailer con las caras que pone y demás la verdad es que me ha gustado mucho, los otros 2 protas no me parecen nada del otro mundo, genéricos sin más, y el gato es la leche XD
La ropa de la mazmorra del prota es una pasada.
Esperemos que llegue en español a occidente.
Pixiv está que arde, me encanta. Espero que al menos Kaneko esté diseñando los demonios, no es por desprestigiar a Soejima, que hace un buen trabajo, pero añoro a ese hombre lo indecible.
Sakai escribió:Pixiv está que arde, me encanta. Espero que al menos Kaneko esté diseñando los demonios, no es por desprestigiar a Soejima, que hace un buen trabajo, pero añoro a ese hombre lo indecible.

Supongo que si, creo que en todas las entregas los persona han sido deiseñado por Kaneko (aunque la de los protas de 3 y 4 no estoy seguro).
Astral escribió:
Sakai escribió:Pixiv está que arde, me encanta. Espero que al menos Kaneko esté diseñando los demonios, no es por desprestigiar a Soejima, que hace un buen trabajo, pero añoro a ese hombre lo indecible.

Supongo que si, creo que en todas las entregas los persona han sido deiseñado por Kaneko (aunque la de los protas de 3 y 4 no estoy seguro).

Si, los demonios sí eran de Kaneko en 3 y 4.
Me encanta la pinta que tiene y el protagonista en la escena que está en la cárcel es idéntico a Vincent de Catherine.

Por suerte tengo el Persona 4 Golden y el Persona 3 Portable recién empezados y así mataré las ansias de catarlo.
Joshey13 escribió:Esperemos que llegue en español a occidente.

da gracias si llega en ingles
ElSrStinson escribió:
Joshey13 escribió:Esperemos que llegue en español a occidente.

da gracias si llega en ingles

siendo la saga que es... ya puedes irte olvidando del español XD
No sé cuanto tiempo llevo esperando este juego. El persona del protagonista me recuerda a Izanagi [carcajad]
Frost9 escribió:No sé cuanto tiempo llevo esperando este juego. El persona del protagonista me recuerda a Izanagi [carcajad]

A mi me parece una combinacion de Izanagi y Apollo.
Un comentario interesante con el que me tope:

At 1.33 in trailer you can see nine words in Latin : Acedia, Cavum, Avaritia, Gula, Ira, Invidia, Irritum, Luxuria and Superbia.

Seven of them is Latin names for Seven Deadly Sins and another two means hollow and void. After that at 1.34 we see nine screens with all sins and word persona beneath them.
El trailer me ha parecido perfecto, simplemente perfecto y esa música me ha puesto los pelos de punta

Dios quiero tenerlo en mis manos ya
Con la cosa de la capacidad del disco y que sale en PS4 también, tengo unas ligeras esperanzas de que salga también con las voces en japonés.
La verdad es que el juego tiene una pinta que asusta. Para mi Persona es una de la sagas que puede garantizar un éxito asegurado. Tengo plena confianza en que no me van a decepcionar con esta nueva entrega, y después de lo visto en el trailer....

Espero que a partir de ahora el chorro de información sea constante.
El tema principal de Persona 5 será una crítica a la sociedad japonesa actual sobre todo a la enorme presión a la que se ven sometidos y el fracaso (o es lo que me ha dado a entender a mi).

Entrevista con el director:

It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything new. How’s development coming along?

Hashino: Things are really coming along and we’re starting to hit our quality benchmarks in terms of what goes into the game, so at this stage, we’re hard at work building the game and fleshing it out. We’re just as eager to bring this game out finally so they can enjoy what all we’ve been working on and day by day, we’re getting closer to the finish line. It’s just going to be a little while longer now before it’s here.

During our last interview, I remember you talking about how you wanted this game to depict things like the cathartic feelings that come from freeing yourself of your own chains in life and being ale to yell out to the world you’re free. Now that we know more about the game, I’d like to ask you to elucidate about the themes of the game again.

Hashino: I don’t think it’s a stretch to say in this day and age that there are a lot of people out there who feel like they aren’t moving forward, that they have no future, and carry a lot of weight on their shoulders every day. They’re stuck between a rock and a hard place, emotionally speaking; on the one hand, they might not be keen on living by the same rules and values that defined previous generations, while still lacking the will to go out and actually break those barriers down themselves. That dark side of society is a central pillar to the game we want to make with Persona 5.

In the midst of all that, though, you got these high school punks who are trying to bite back at a world that’s trying to pin them down. If our game can give people a little courage to keep going in their day to day lives, to face things head on and do something with themselves, then we’ll have done our jobs here.

But the main characters… are they thieves!?

Hashino: It’s interesting you refer to them in that way specifically because one of the things that inspired us to make this question to begin with was how, say, a classic, iconic thief in the vein of Lupin III might win the hearts and minds of people in today’s day and age if they were out running around today. There have been a lot of books and films over the years that explored the sorts of lives that thieves live and how they’re able to shake up the world with what many would perceive to be sheer brazenness, but that’s not ground that’s very well covered in games and we intend to rectify that. We want our players to be able to empathize with these characters and enjoy seeing what they get themselves into and we’re giving it everything we’ve got to make sure that comes through loud and clear in the final game.

Y un mensajito a todos los fans de parte de Hashino:

Good evening, everyone. This is Hashino from the Persona Team. It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve finally started showing you some proper footage from Persona 5. What do you make of it so far? The trailer hasn’t been put out yet as I write this, so, to be honest, I’m actually feeling a little on edge about how people will react to it. If we get people to stand up and take notice, especially in terms of the overt thievery and what we’re paying homage to, then we’re on the right track. As long as there’s something that gets everyone even just a little existing, I’ll be content.

In a nutshell, if I were trying to explain what this game is trying to evoke, I’d say it’s like if you took something like a picaresque novel and then threw in, for lack of a better word, realistic, down to earth “academy juveniles.” In previous Persona games, the stories revolved around pretty traditional heroes going after villains that most anyone one would be loath to associate themselves with; they pursued the bad guys for the sake of justice, essentially. This time around, though, the protagonists of Persona 5 themselves are on the run for doing what they think is right after something happens completely out of the blue. That mixture of thrills and not-so-larger-than-life cast of characters is what composes the idea of “academy juveniles” for us. We think that these characters that are going to be a little rougher around the edges than those who have come before them in the series, coupled with the strides we’ve made in visual and sound design we can pull off something really special here.

Even more so than before, I feel like we’re pouring our hearts into this game. As an Atlus game, we try to make games that stand out amongst the crowd, but put in another light, individuality of that sort isn’t always a blessing per se. It can mean diverging from what’s normal, break from the rules, project the image of trouble, especially when applied to people. But to us, individuality in people isn’t purely good or bad; rather it’s something that has the power to change how people think and act when they’re touched by it. We might live in a world that’s less than accommodating to a lot of us and hard to live in. But so long as people don’t give up on reaching out to one another, the individuality that shines both at the individual level and from groups as a whole can help us break through that feeling of oppression and feel free. This is a game we really want to walk the walk and we hope from the bottom of our hearts that it’ll leave a mark on people after it’s all said and done.

We want to put out the best game we can, so we’re counting on you to keep supporting us as we bring this thing to life! (Make sure to tell us everything you have to say on Twitter, your blogs, wherever!)

Thanks!

– Katsura Hashino

El juego lo va a petar en Japón.
¿Se sabe algo del Cast del juego?
Eriksharp escribió:El juego lo va a petar en Japón.
¿Se sabe algo del Cast del juego?

Todavía nada.
Yo quiero a Ono-D en el juego.
Sakai escribió:Yo quiero a Ono-D en el juego.

¿Ono Daisuke? ¿Ha hecho personajes de la saga Persona? Yo es que he jugado los que han llegado aquí con voces en inglés, pero me encanta lo que hace ese hombre.
Sicknessquick escribió:
Sakai escribió:Yo quiero a Ono-D en el juego.

¿Ono Daisuke? ¿Ha hecho personajes de la saga Persona? Yo es que he jugado los que han llegado aquí con voces en inglés, pero me encanta lo que hace ese hombre.

Hace de Kou (del club de baloncesto) en el 4, pero nada mas.
Yo tengo miedo con el prota, que aunque no hable, le pongan una voz muy de ahora porque el diseño apunta a ello, aunque el diseño del P4 también era muy genérico y escogieron bien al actor, pero claro, después de P2 con Koyasu, P3 con Ishida y P4 con Namikawa, el listón está alto.
Aunque bueno, con Atlus confio en este tema, suelen tener buen gusto con el Cast. Aunque con el SMT4 me fallaron dándole a Hiroshi Kamiya un papel importante [buaaj]
A mi Alto me encanta, uno de mis personajes favoritos xd, supongo que eso y que Yuiichi Nakamura, Tomokazu Sugita, Soichirou Hoshi, Aya Endo, Hiroshi Kamiya, Katsuyuki Konishi sean varios de mis seiyuus favoritos, junto a que me encanta May'n pues tenemos un coctel explosivo, eso y que la animación es acojonante, banda sonora a cargo de Yoko Kanno, el argumento me encanta, el triangulo amoroso se mantiene de forma perfecta... etc... xD

¿A que viene que ahora lo odies tanto? XD
Astral escribió:
A mi Alto me encanta, uno de mis personajes favoritos xd, supongo que eso y que Yuiichi Nakamura, Tomokazu Sugita, Soichirou Hoshi, Aya Endo, Hiroshi Kamiya, Katsuyuki Konishi sean varios de mis seiyuus favoritos, junto a que me encanta May'n pues tenemos un coctel explosivo, eso y que la animación es acojonante, banda sonora a cargo de Yoko Kanno, el argumento me encanta, el triangulo amoroso se mantiene de forma perfecta... etc... xD

¿A que viene que ahora lo odies tanto? XD

Pues desde hace tiempo, es que me parece el prototipo de seiyuu guapeton que está para vender Drama CD y discos de música de mierda. Es como un intento de Mamoru Miyano para que las chavalas mojen las bragas pero sin la voz tan extraña de Miyano, y cuanto más lo escucho más asco me da, pero ojo, que su papel en Macross Frontier me parece que lo clava, pero es que cuando lo escucho poner esa voz exagerada como en Tales of Hearts de "caballero bishounen", ufff, me entran ganas de darle hostias xD
Joder pues mira que a mi el Kamiya me parece feo de cojones. Miyano no me sorprende porque el tipo es medio andrógino y a las tias siempre les mola es rollo.
Pues si, siempre está arriba en las listas de popularidad y de los "más guapos".
A mi me parece un actor bestialmente genérico, no destaca en nada y como él, pegas una patada y te salen 1000.

Por cierto, ya me han jodido, el prota de Devil Survivor 2 es Hiroshi Kamiya xD, menos mal que al ser el prota no hablará nada.
Se sabe fecha o al menos trimestre?
Primeros detalles de jugabilidad de Persona 5
Las mazmorras principales no se generan aleatoriamente.

Tras la presentación del primer vídeo con escenas de jugabilidad de Person 5, Atlus ya tiene más libertad para dar información del juego de rol. Hashino Katsura ha concedido una entrevista a Famitsu y Dengeki PlayStation, ambas con reportajes y portadas dedicadas al título de rol.

El protagonista, que parece llamarse Arsene -un guiño al famoso ladrón Arsene Lupin-, es trasladado a la ciudad que ambienta Persona 5 en su segundo año, en primavera. Vive con un viejo amigo de sus padres que regenta una cafetería, localización que hemos visto en el tráiler.

El héroe tiene un problema no explicado, y si no lucha contra él, su futuro no será muy bueno. La escena en la que aparece encarcelado representa la cárcel para su alma-

Persona 5 se ambienta en el barrio de Shibuya y otros lugares de una gran ciudad -Japón-.

A diferencia de otros Persona, las mazmorras principales no se general aleatoriamente, y consistirán en lugares que tengan sentido para la temática de infiltración de ladrones. El tráiler muestra mansiones muy decoradas, por ejemplo. También habrá nuevas mecánicas, como la de sigilo entre coberturas que aparece brevemente en el vídeo, o la de saltar entre plataformas. Eso sí, también habrá mazmorras aleatorias -probablemente las opcionales-.

Por último, parece que algo similar a los Social Link estará presente, aunque no conocemos en qué se diferenciarán. En los menús aparece una opción de cooperación que podría ser este nuevo sistema.

Persona 5 se lanzará este año en PlayStation 4 y PS3.

Fuente: Vandal.
http://www.vandal.net/noticia/135066060 ... ersona-5-/
Aparte de Ono-D me gustaría ver a Takahiro Sakurai por ahí.
Eso de la "temática de ladrones" y demás me ha dado unas ganas enormes de jugarlo ya. De todas formas creo que voy a evitar toda la información que salga de ahora en adelante, no quiero estropearme muchas más sopresas. Aunque no sé si voy a poder aguantar cuando salga algo nuevo [mamaaaaa]
Menos mal que ya no hay mazmorras aleatorias para las principales, que asco me dan las creaciones procedurales para eventos principales de los juegos, donde se ponga una mazmorra hecha a mano que se quiten las demás mierdas XD
Eriksharp escribió:Menos mal que ya no hay mazmorras aleatorias para las principales, que asco me dan las creaciones procedurales para eventos principales de los juegos, donde se ponga una mazmorra hecha a mano que se quiten las demás mierdas XD

Pero el Persona 4 ya no eran aleatoria no? A mi me suena de saberme de memoria la mazmorra de las veces que iba.
zelos92 escribió:
Eriksharp escribió:Menos mal que ya no hay mazmorras aleatorias para las principales, que asco me dan las creaciones procedurales para eventos principales de los juegos, donde se ponga una mazmorra hecha a mano que se quiten las demás mierdas XD

Pero el Persona 4 ya no eran aleatoria no? A mi me suena de saberme de memoria la mazmorra de las veces que iba.

En el 4 son aleatorias.
Pues no se porque me sonaba lo contrario, tenía que haberlo comprobado XD
Pues yo recuerdo que en el 4 también me las sabía de memoria, en el 3 creo que no.
Joder, pues ahora me hacéis dudar, porque al P4 no he jugado pero recuerdo haber leído que eran aleatorias.
Pues yo creo que las obligatorias del 3 también eran normales porque no eran en el tartarus si no recuerdo mal.
(mensaje borrado)
En el 3 la primera era un tren y estoy bastante seguro de que no era aleatoria (básicamente no cambiaba nada y creo que no daba lugar a cambiar nada)
zelos92 escribió:En el 3 la primera era un tren y estoy bastante seguro de que no era aleatoria (básicamente no cambiaba nada y creo que no daba lugar a cambiar nada)

Lo que era aleatorio en el 3º era el Tartarus, a excepción de los pisos cruciales. En el 4º la verdad es que no recuerdo si eran aleatorias o no, la verdad es que no caigo.
Mas detalles:

Staff

• Director: Katsura Hashino
  • Character Designer: Shigenori Soejima
  • Composer: Shoji Meguro

Characters

• Protagonist – A second year high school student who moves to the big city in the spring. He lives with his parents’ friends at their coffee shop on the outskirts. He and his friends share common ground in having lost a place to live before.
  • Arsene (Persona) – The protagonist’s exclusive Persona. Whether it’s connected to the well-known thief is unknown.

Sound Change

The previously mentioned sound change (“The sound characters make when summoning Personas is no longer a ‘ka!’ but rather a ‘buchi!'”) applies to cut-ins in general, not just Persona summons.

Katsura Hashino (Producer and Director) Interview Tidbits
  • Unlike the heroes of Persona 3 and Persona 4, the protagonist of Persona 5 has a problem of some sort that, if not faced down, could spell big trouble in the future. The scene in the trailer where he appears to be a prisoner is a “mental prison,” so to speak.
  • The protagonist meets other two characters and cat creature in the trailer at the beginning of the game. The other two have their own life problems as well, and cat creature is mysterious, can transform, and is key to storyline.
  • The characters sliding around in the anime bit in the trailer was suggested by the anime director. (Production I.G is confirmed to be the studio behind Persona 5‘s anime scenes.)
  • The battle system is still turn-based, but is said to have a lot of changes to make it feel better to play and enjoy.
  • Lots of Personas are being rendered in high-definition for the first time, making it a grueling production process on that end.
  • Hashino is choosing to remain quiet about why Personas are appearing as actual enemies and where the protagonist has his fights. There are reasons behind those details, though.
  • There are indeed randomly generated elements, but major places in the storyline are designed to play up the burglary motif and have special gimmicks.
  • Each character has a distinct gun for their long distance weapon, though short range ones are present, too. They aren’t actual guns, but for reasons, they remain effective as weapons in combat.
  • Working with sympathizers around town (the original Japanese literally uses “cooperation” like in the menu) is advantageous in some way for combat.
  • Social Link-esque features will be discussed later, but will have new twists while still serving to power things up.

Shigenori Soejima (Character Designer) Interview Tidbits

• The protagonist’s seemingly docile nature is a profound ruse.
  • The logo design is meant to play up on the youth ensemble nature of the plot and its cast, conveying a sense of speed and dynamism.
  • Arsene, meanwhile, is designed to be a little more old-school, including his name, though making the whole thing come together and look stylish with that sort of constraint wasn’t without its share of challenges. Its cape / wings are meant to portray the image of a thief who lurks around places where normal people don’t belong.

Y algo de Shoji Meguro respecto al soundtrack:

“The background music in the latest trailer is actually an instrumental version of the main theme,” Meguro said. “In working on Persona 5’s soundtrack, I’ve incorporated some acid jazz-like elements to bring out the game’s mood, including in the main theme.”
Me lío, al final Arsene es el nombre del prota o de su Persona xD
Astral escribió:Me lío, al final Arsene es el nombre del prota o de su Persona xD

No se de donde sacaron los de vandal que Arsene era el nombre del protagonista, todas las paginas que he visto ponen que Arsene es el nombre de su persona. Ademas, seria muy raro que le pusieran nombre al prota.
zelos92 escribió:Pues no se porque me sonaba lo contrario, tenía que haberlo comprobado XD

Pese a ser aleatoria, habia pisos que eran clave que no cambiaban.
Como en el Persona 3 que era diferente el Tartarus pero no las lunas.
Espero que esta vez Meguro se deje de J-Pop estilo Persona 3 y haga algo más estilo Raidou Kuzunoha o Digital Devil Saga 2. Odio el Battle theme de Persona 3, me parece jodidamente espantoso y me saca mucho de la ambientación y del juego.
Astral escribió:Me lío, al final Arsene es el nombre del prota o de su Persona xD

Yo creo que será de la Persona, supongo que siguiendo la estela de los últimos episodios de la saga el protagonista nos ayudará a llamarlo un manga y mucho más tarde un anime rancio XD

Eriksharp escribió:Espero que esta vez Meguro se deje de J-Pop estilo Persona 3 y haga algo más estilo Raidou Kuzunoha o Digital Devil Saga 2. Odio el Battle theme de Persona 3, me parece jodidamente espantoso y me saca mucho de la ambientación y del juego.

Si el mundo fuese justo además tendríamos a Kazuma Kaneko diseñando a los personajes, pero a joderse tocan xD
A mi el Pj principal me recuerda a Vincent de Catherine, parece el de joven.
590 respuestas
14, 5, 6, 7, 812