RGH 1.2 por 15432

1, 2, 3, 4, 521
no, I just desoldered it to test external clock, then shorted it back
Hello 15432 do I have to put the ECC from j-runner or autogg works too???
Thank you for you amazing work.
fulasypescados escribió:Hello 15432 do I have to put the ECC from j-runner or autogg works too???
Thank you for you amazing work.

same software as RGH2
Nothing man... I dont know what to do :( my jasper is so hard! Damm.... Maybe i should try with 21>>>...?
I dont have any more chips... or xbox's... Im from venezuela and here its too hard to find this things at this moments :( any ideas? Maybe i should try with another reset point?
so how does it blink now?
The light blink with more time on... But the xbox doesnt initiate... Its glichting again and again... should i try the normal reset point of rgh1 and rgh2? or the cap+res fix?
LED shall be OFF before good start

so yes, try other values

my Falcon + squirt works with values 28 - 30
15432 escribió:LED shall be OFF before good start

so yes, try other values

Yes man, i know that, i have made 3 rgh2 hehe, but this is my xbox, i dont have nothing to play XD thanks for your work and answers... When you mean other values, its only the program files of the chip? or tryng with the other reset point or caps???
leave these points and try other svf files

have you changed the POST wire length & position?
15432 escribió:leave these points and try other svf files

have you changed the POST wire length & position?

No... what can i try? what lenght? thanks in advance and excuse this boring man XD
I posted photos earlier
15432 escribió:Imagen
Imagen
Did you make a circle around the cpu/gpu with the postbit wire?
no circles, the wire is as short as possible
nothing difficult, just
chip -> hole -> point
15432 escribió:no circles, the wire is as short as possible
nothing difficult, just
chip -> hole -> point

New pics... Same result...

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
did you try other svf ?
here are 7 files to try (best/squirt/svf folder)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/162 ... 2_full.rar
15432 escribió:did you try other svf ?
here are 7 files to try (best/squirt/svf folder)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/162 ... 2_full.rar

im going to test ALL the old files + The new that you just gave me (To test the new config wire)... It will take long because i programm with lpt, and an old pc power supply, i need to solder all that cables, walk to other room, program, walk to the first room, solder, connect, try, and repeat all the process for each file :( give me 1 hour until i come again XD
... why don't solder both wires to Xbox and to LPT, and just power xbox every time after programming???
Probados nuevos archivos con jasper BB 256 + matrix v3 + rst alternativo y perfecto, primer o segundo glitch todas las pruebas hasta ahora.
Estos si funcionan de lujo para jasper.
15432 escribió:... why don't solder both wires to Xbox and to LPT, and just power xbox every time after programming???

Cuz im scary XD Im going to do it like that XD

Microchoft no tienes fotos? Como colocaste los cables? Y que archivo exactamente usaste? Mi jasper es 256 mb tambien y fue todo un problema montarle rgh2...
Desde mi ignorancia, pero teniendo en cuenta los problemas que he tenido con mi falcon,me da la impresión de que el problema viene de software, falaschi, he visto tu instalacion y no creo que ahi esté es problema, comparándola con otras que ha visto por la web.
Cosas como el autogg, blackcat comentaba que había descomprimirlo con 7z porque podía generar problemas de escritura, por ejemplo.
No se, algún problema que hemos obviado
falaschi escribió:
15432 escribió:... why don't solder both wires to Xbox and to LPT, and just power xbox every time after programming???

Cuz im scary XD Im going to do it like that XD

Microchoft no tienes fotos? Como colocaste los cables? Y que archivo exactamente usaste? Mi jasper es 256 mb tambien y fue todo un problema montarle rgh2...

there's nothing to be scared of XD just solder everything

one time I even did program the chip while xbox was powered on and running! :O
and it still works
Nothing... I test Every squirt file... Whats going on with my jasper? Im programming the chip with autogg...
Maybe something with my nand? My xbox was perfect until i try this method because i want to upgrade my performance boot... Help me 15432!

Nada chicos.. No se que hacer. Nada que inicia. Glitch infinito. Ideas please? Ya he probado con todos los archivos de squirt..
o_O
what files have you tested?
15432 escribió:o_O
what files have you tested?

14.17.20.23.26.29.32... :(
how does the LED blink?
same way on all files?

files from the rgh12_full pack shall blink:
ON -> OFF (1 sec pause) -> ON = success
ON -> OFF = check fail
almost always ON = check pass, fail to load

can you PLEASE try rgh12_12.svf?

OKAY man
here is R-JTAG jasper image
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/162 ... _rjtag.rar

SAME wiring
squirt Jasper svf:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jieyr09d04vpi ... squirt.svf

if everything will be fine, you shall get E79 (then use JTAG wiring to pass further)
15432 escribió:how does the LED blink?
same way on all files?

files from the rgh12_full pack shall blink:
ON -> OFF (1 sec pause) -> ON = success
ON -> OFF = check fail
almost always ON = check pass, fail to load

The timming of blinking is different on each file, its going more diferent on more separate files. Expample 15 it very different to 31. but similar to 17...

I`ll show you a video! with the 15 file, programming of it, and trying to boot :(

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3OUHgayV4

I really want your rgh 1.2 mode... I have been watching your work and its amazing! But yesterday was the day that i decide to do it on my xbox, Because of your last progress, that, i repeat, its amazing... Now, i knew that my xbox would be problematic :( but i trust in you... Lets get checking around! What do you say about the video?
your video shows the "check failed" case

try 12 ...

of course you can try ALL files here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/162 ... ega_12.rar

but that will take the whole day :D

My Jasper worked fine with 14 - 19 files, but I heard man got his Jasper worked also with 13

But my Falcon worked with 17-21 (matrix v1), 21-23 (matrix v3) and 27-31 (squirt 1.2) files. I don't know why it's so different...
maybe you'll get better results with CLK point (with using it, remove R12!!)
falaschi escribió:Microchoft no tienes fotos? Como colocaste los cables? Y que archivo exactamente usaste? Mi jasper es 256 mb tambien y fue todo un problema montarle rgh2...

Aqui te dejo un video:

Jasper 256 + rgh 1.2
Microchoft escribió:
falaschi escribió:Microchoft no tienes fotos? Como colocaste los cables? Y que archivo exactamente usaste? Mi jasper es 256 mb tambien y fue todo un problema montarle rgh2...

Aqui te dejo un video:

Jasper 256 + rgh 1.2

no access to video
Microchoft escribió:

Aqui te dejo un video:

Jasper 256 + rgh 1.2

micro subiste el video privado, debes hacerlo publico! justo ahora estoy testeando con el punto clk
falaschi escribió:micro subiste el video privado, debes hacerlo publico! justo ahora estoy testeando con el punto clk

Arreglado
Micro me gustaria ver unas imagenes XD Por cierto, inicia excelente.

15432 i must bridge the r12 on the chip? or just remove it?
remove!

bridge it only if you want to enable the internal CLK back
15432 escribió:remove!

bridge it only if you want to enable the internal CLK back

Go it. Testing... I did must change to the other gnd... pickaboo!
falaschi escribió:Micro me gustaria ver unas imagenes XD Por cierto, inicia excelente.

Te paso la unica foto que le he tirado haciendo las pruebas, antes de cerrar la consola:

Imagen
Gracias micro... Probando con el punto clk desactivando el oscilador... Nada de nada. Sigo igual...

15432 with the rjtop i must flash my nand again? Or just reprogram my chip and do the new wiring? Can you give me the .sfv? just the .sfv.
reflash NAND + rewrite .svf

I gave you XeLL image and .svf file earlier
15432 escribió:reflash NAND + rewrite .svf

I gave you XeLL image and .svf file earlier

Damm i dont want to do that again :(

edit: OMG It boot 1 time!!!! with 14 file! With clk point!!!! What now what now? It took like 7/8 glichings! Im trying right now!
15432 escribió:cool. so try 13, 14, 15 now

specially for you.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/162 ... cision.rar

OMG WHATS THAT?
15432 escribió:just another files

im trying with all files! any advice?
don't know. your jasper is really hard
Sorry, it's 5am here
15432 escribió:don't know. your jasper is really hard
Sorry, it's 5am here

OMG man sorry.. here is 09:27 pm...
But thanks to you i see the light in the tunnel XD
Tomorrow ill post the results! Many thanks to you!
Pero cuantos sfv tiene esto?

Hay que probar todos?

Un saludo
falaschi escribió:
15432 escribió:don't know. your jasper is really hard
Sorry, it's 5am here

OMG man sorry.. here is 09:27 pm...
But thanks to you i see the light in the tunnel XD
Tomorrow ill post the results! Many thanks to you!

Una cosa importante si no tienes conectado el hdmi o el cable de video a la tele la xbox 360 no detecta salida de video con lo cual no arranca haber si va a ser eso.
Eso lo se amigo manaka. Soy técnico de consolas. Lo q pasa es que solo he hecho 3 rgh pero he flasheado cientos de lectores. Gracias por el consejo XD.

15432 man, im sorry, i could'nt do it. I could'nt find a file what make good boots, so I clean the wear connections and I lost something... The led was blinkin repeatedly fast... I think that was something with the gnd, I don't know, the fact is that I solder everything again, and the led goes normal, but it couldn't boot again. I'm so tired... I'll go back to my old rgh2... Thanks for everything... My jasper is Really Hard!
sorry :(

maybe later I'll find similar Jasper
15432 escribió:sorry :(

maybe later I'll find similar Jasper

Ok man. It was a shame. Maybe if you got and idea I should try it later. Anyway, Thank You very much, for everything! You are awesome XD
I have MANY ideas, but you need more hardware for debug + it's not easy
1000 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 521