› Foros › Tecnología › Electrónica de consumo
Good news everyone! big_smile
We now have 1 (one) working solution to playback 3D Blu-rays w/o re-encoding.
Many thanks to aleksoid for implementing a full 1920*1080*2 3D rendering option.
1. Install Intel Media SDK DLLs
2. Get MPC-BE (preferably 64-bit).
3. Options -> Internal filters -> Video decoders -> check "H264 (MVC 3D)"
4. Options -> External filters -> Add filter -> "ffdshow raw video filter" -> Prefer
5. Open BD3D and choose one of the following View -> Stereo 3D mode values:
- Half OverUnder
For example, for the 4K TV with passive 3D you want "OverUnder" which will produce a 1920*2160 video frame.
6. Switch to "3D: over-under stereopair" in SVP -- you only need this in "Half OverUnder" mode.
Update: Daum Potplayer supports this playback mode too.
Go to Video -> 3D Video Mode -> MVC 3D Output Mode and choose one of the "Synthesized" views, for example for 4K TV you may want to choose "TAB at full resolution".