[HO] Dark Souls II ~ Más infortunios (y muertes) para los jugadores

odiel1976 escribió:
javitherapper escribió:Definitivamente no creo que sea un enano, me parece que lo que lleva de casco es una campana, así que...

me apuesto contigo 20.000 almas del dsII a que eso es un enano del tamaño enano jejejejejejej

saludos

Odiel mamona. Deja de postear tanto por aqui que hemos quedado en el cine para ver el hobbit dentro de una hora.
A lo mejor os parece un enano por la ilusión óptica de la perspectiva cenital, aunque nunca se sabe, la verdad sería una buena idea meter enanos.

Por mi parte me gustaría que no añadieran muchos cambios, pero si que añadieran infinidad de armas, armaduras y magias y que para obtener alguna de ellas tengan un componente de aleatoriedad que les haga dificil conseguirlas.
mimeh escribió:Si con el "enano" os referís a este:
Imagen

A mí me da que de enano va a tener poco!

Ya ves, esto tiene toda la pinta de ser una campana en vez de un casco, mas que nada por la forma tipica del contrapeso o tambien llamado yugo de las campanas esas gigantes de campanarios, en ingles se llama yoke.

Imagen
Entrevista de 4Gamer a Miyazaki (supervisor de Dark Souls II, y antiguo director de los anteriores juegos) y Shibuya (director de Dark Souls II), traducida al inglés por Zefah (neogaf):

4Gamer:
Miyazaki-san, I was very surprised to hear that you won’t be directly involved in the development of Dark Souls II.

Miyazaki:
That’s correct. Shibuya is working as the director for Dark Souls II. He’s worked on the Another Century’s Episode series--most recently R.

4Gamer:
With that being so, what’s going to happen to you?

Miyazaki:
Saying “what’s going to happen” makes it sound like a big deal (laughs). My official title is still “supervisor.”

4Gamer:
With Dark Souls really being your series—having developed Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls—I think a lot of fans are going to feel uneasy about your separating from it.

Miyazaki:
Hmm, I wonder…

Well, either way, I don’t think anyone needs to feel uneasy in that sense. The director—Shibuya—is far more experienced than me as a developer, and he understands the idea and delicate nuance of Dark Souls, so I think it’s OK to trust him.

4Gamer:
Why did you step away from the development of Dark Souls II in the first place?

Miyazaki:
That decision came from the company.

When it comes to Dark Souls, I have a lot of affection towards it and things to gain from it. Being so attached to the title, it would be a lie if I were to say I’m not a bit sad.

4Gamer:
Of course.

Miyazaki:
However, I don’t look negatively at the decision to change directors. While I hesitate to say this myself, I think that Dark Souls, as a game base, has immense potential, and a change in directors will give it a chance to be released from narrow frame or limitations that I imposed upon it. As someone who created the game base of Dark Souls, I would really like to see what that potential is.

At the same time, I’m also working as director on another project, so there’s that.

4Gamer:
Really? That’s some pretty huge news. Is it OK to put that in article?

Miyazaki:
Well, I don’t mind. It would be weird if I said I wasn't working on anything. With that said, we’re not at the point where I can speak to specifics about the project, and this interview is about Dark Souls II, so let’s leave it at that.

4Gamer:
OK. So, going back to Dark Souls II, you said that your title on the project is “supervisor.” What exactly does this role involve?

Miyazaki:
There are two main parts to the role. The first is deciding the more broad direction for Dark Souls II.

4Gamer:
So, kind of like a producer?

Miyazaki:
It’s a little different. In terms of a producer’s job, it’s more like I did only the first part. Frankly, what I did was make decisions about things that would be easier if I just decided them on my own. Things like making sure our budget is enough, and what our development schedule will be like, including testing. When it comes to things that are a bit closer to players, I decided that we should have our own game servers this time, and that we shouldn't sell individual items or weapons as DLC—stuff like that.

4Gamer:
What’s the other main part to your role?

Miyazaki:
It’s overall supervision, although I don’t like how important that makes me sound.

That involves making sure that I convey things like the core game mechanics that I feel should not be taken out of a sequel to Dark Souls, as well as what we (the development team of the previous title) learned from working on the game, and the many points that we felt could be improved. Also, if I feel things are getting a bit off course, I explain the concept again, and ask the team to consider making adjustments. In reality, there have already been a quite a few cases where I've done such things, and depending on the situation, I may need to re-think the boundaries of “supervisor” role.

4Gamer:
So rather than giving direct instructions, you’re in a more indirect role?

Miyazaki:
I don’t intend to interfere more than necessary. I think, in the end, a game should be created under a director’s coherent vision, and you end up getting better results when that happens. I mentioned core game mechanics earlier, and I think there are many elements that can be fixed, improved, or adjusted in that area. When it comes to the feel of the world, the story, and the artwork, all of that is rather subjective, and comes down to individual sense, so I try to keep my mouth shut as much as possible.

As I said before, Shibuya is a very experienced developer with many projects under his belt, and honestly not a whole lot of supervision is required, nor do I think it’s desired.

4Gamer:
However, is there no worry that, when the creator changes, the direction of the game and core elements might deviate?

Miyazaki:
In general, I understand the concern.

However, when it comes to Dark Souls, so many people in the media and so many of our players have given us very passionate and amazing reviews and impressions, as well as criticism and complaints, and the majority of these are all kind of pointing in the same direction. From a creator’s perspective, this makes Dark souls a very fortunate and rare title, indeed.

All of these things will prove to be valuable assets in ensuring that the direction and core elements of Dark Souls II don’t get off track, and with that in mind, I hope everyone will put their trust in the new director and the development team.

So, with that said, I think it would be good for Shibuya to get a chance to talk directly. I don’t want to inconvenience him and his team any more by just saying whatever comes to my mind (laughs).

4Gamer:
We just spoke with Miyazaki-san about how you came to be the director of Dark Souls II.

Shibuya:
Yes. Thanks for having me here today.

4Gamer:
I heard that you are quite the veteran director within From Software. What have you worked on lately?

Shibuya:
Most recently I led the development of our new graphics engine, and worked on testing out new middleware. Before that I worked as a director on series such as Another Century’s Episode.

4Gamer:
A new graphics engine! Does that mean Dark Souls II will be using it?

Shibuya:
Yes. Separate from Dark Souls II’s development, engine research and development had been ongoing. We knew that, in order to more seriously set our eyes on the global market, we would have to improve our graphics, so the decision to implement a new engine was made.

4Gamer:
The graphics engine from Dark Souls was too old, then?

Shibuya:
That’s not what I meant. We used the same engine for Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls, but we decided to change the feel of the graphics [for Dark Souls II], so what’s why we decided to change the engine.

4Gamer:
I see. And since you came from that background, that’s why you were chosen as the director this time?

Shibuya:
With Dark Souls II, we need to face new technical challenges, so in that sense, perhaps I fit the role since I was working on the new graphics engine.

4Gamer:
In any case, with a new engine, is it safe to assume that the graphics will be greatly improved?

Shibuya:
I think the shading and lighting tech will allow us to create a more natural atmosphere, and we have a lot more expressive capabilities when it comes to the characters and monsters.

4Gamer:
Is the development team the same as that of Dark Souls?

Shibuya:
It would be more accurate to call it a “hybrid team.” Of course some of the team members worked on Dark Souls, but we also brought in a lot of highly capable members.

4Gamer:
I’d like to talk more about Dark Souls II. Is there any connection to the original in terms of the feel of the world?

Shibuya:
It’s not a sequel in terms of story, but that doesn’t mean the feel of the world is completely different. The game is set in the same world as the previous title, but the story takes place in a different location and with different humans (players).

4Gamer:
Might we expect to see some characters returning from the previous game?

Shibuya:
I can’t go into details about that, so I’ll leave it up to your imagination for now.

4Gamer:
Can we expect any changes in direction, such as making the game world a more wide open field?

Shibuya:
In regards to the map, we plan on adhering to the style established in Dark Souls (where the world is split up into areas). We aren’t really considering making it more of an open-world style.

4Gamer:
Miyazaki-san said that he’s leaving the overall concept up to you. Can you talk about the overall direction of the game?

Shibuya:
Dark Souls is a title that already has a very large fan base, so first and foremost, I think it’s important to make sure we don’t let those players down. As such, we don’t plan on changing the framework for Dark Souls II. On the contrary, we are focusing on really highlighting the best parts of the previous game and going in that direction. The concept is to give the game a major upgrade while leaving the good parts of Dark Souls as-is.

4Gamer:
Is there anything you are you focusing on in particular.

Shibuya:
It’s really hard for me to put it into words, but one aspect is the visual scene and atmosphere of each location. I really want to give those things more depth. Above all, what I want to do most is to incorporate a lot of “ideas that utilize the player’s attentiveness.”

4Gamer:
What are some examples of that?

Shibuya:
For example, if the player sees blood flowing towards them, they’ll think “what is this blood?” “Where is it coming from?” Situations like that. I want to create more situations that bring about doubt in the player—make them think “why?”—or give them a sense of foreboding death wherever they go. I want to focus on creating really elaborate environments that may look like nothing special at first, but may contain paths for players who are look closely enough.

4Gamer:
In Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls there were situations where you could see some treasure up ahead, but knew that there was something wrong or dangerous. Do you mean to improve how situations like those are staged?

Shibuya:
By using visuals, movement and sound, I hope to create situations and scenes like that.

4Gamer:
Should I interpret that as “increasing the sense of exploration?” I feel like I may be getting it wrong, so I want to ask.

Shibuya:
It’s a little different. When you say “increase the sense of exploration,” some people may interpret that as “oh, so the map got bigger,” or “the map got more complex, then,” but what I’m talking about is more about the elaborate creation of localized or individual environments and scenes.

4Gamer:
Could you give me an example that makes it easy to imagine?

Shibuya:
Let’s see. For example, say there’s a well. An enemy might jump out of it, or if you take a look inside, you might find treasure. When the player finds a well they’ve never seen before, they’ll stop to take a look at the well and think “I wonder which it will be this time.” That’s the kind of situation I’m imagining. By making the player more aware of the well, I want them to use their imagination and think about it. That’s the kind of thing I really want to work on in Dark Souls II.

4Gamer:
Whenever I hear talk about “intentions to make a blockbuster” or “focusing on the global market,” I usually think that developers are going to steer in the direction of something like God of War or Call of Duty and make really bombastic and straightforward productions, but hearing you talk today, it sounds like the areas you’re focusing on are much more subdued, and, if anything, that’s what makes it sound interesting.

Shibuya:
With games today, you’re really able to express anything you want. That can be a good thing, but it can also spoil the fun of making players think for themselves. We want to continue providing that kind of fun (the fun of imagination), so that’s one of the concepts this time around.

4Gamer:
What about the content volume this time around? Is it going to be increased dramatically?

Shibuya:
We don’t plan on increasing the volume by a large amount from the previous title. It will probably increase somewhat, though. The time it takes to complete the game will probably be about the same as that of the previous title. I plan on spending most of our resources on creating more elaborate scenes and situations as I discussed a moment ago.

4Gamer:
The focus is on quality over quantity, then?

Shibuya:
That’s right. I think part of the allure is the “sense of adventure.” I really want to convey the feeling of advancing one step at a time and groping your way forward.

4Gamer:
You spoke about already having a large fan base, but how are you planning to adjust the difficult in Dark Souls II? To be honest, I can’t help but think that the needs of your existing fans and that of new players might be conflicting.

Shibuya:
Just as you say, it’s a difficult proposition. That’s why we plan on making the early parts of the game comparatively less difficult to ease new players in, and then at a certain point, we’ll tell them “this is where the real game begins.”

4Gamer:
So, a “The real Demon’s Souls starts here.” type of thing?

Shibuya:
Exactly. In reality, I’m sure we’ll get quite a few new players with Dark Souls II, but existing players will probably represent the majority, so we need to make sure we satisfy their needs.

4Gamer:
Speaking of which, Miyazaki-san said that you will run dedicated servers to support the online system for the game. Will multiplayer aspects be a focus in Dark Souls II?

Shibuya:
Yes. At the center we have the gameplay of a strong standalone game, and from there we focus our efforts on adding online elements and multiplayer elements that utilize the dedicated servers.

4Gamer:
In terms of online elements, in previous titles you had the blood stain system, the messaging system, and the concept of “loose connections.” Do you plan to change the direction at all for Dark Souls II?

Shibuya:
We plan to retain those concepts and expand upon them, too.

4Gamer:
I see. Allow me to get off topic for a moment. Is there anything you’re into right now outside of games?

Shibuya:
Recently, I’ve really been enjoying the western drama series called The Walking Dead (laughs). There’s a certain indescribable sorrow to it that I really like…

4Gamer:
Yeah, The Walking Dead is great. I think there’s something about zombie stuff that really stimulates a kind of fundamental emotion in humans. I feel that Dark Souls may also have something in common with that.

Shibuya:
I’m not really paying attention to the survival or action aspects of The Walking Dead. I’m more focused on the transition of the characters’ thoughts and feelings, and how scenes are shown when people get taken. At certain intervals, there are these really tense moments woven into the otherwise ordinary story, and seeing them play out, I can’t help but think “this is really well done.”

4Gamer:
How far have you made it into the show?

Shibuya:
I’ve watched up until the end of Season 2. There are so many heartrending scenes. I’m really enjoying it… Anyway, enough about The Walking Dead.

4Gamer:
Sorry. The reason I asked is that I wanted to know a little bit about what kind of things you think are important when creating something. I feel like a creator’s perspective on things is often reflected in what they make.

Shibuya:
To speak on that point, we had “feeling of loneliness” and “despair” as keywords for Dark Souls, and in the sequel I plan to add “sorrow” (note: “setsunai” is the word used in Japanese that can mean “sorrow,” “sadness,” “heartache,” or even “bittersweet,” etc. depending on the context) as one of the keywords.

4Gamer:
I’m having trouble imagining what you mean.

Shibuya:
For example, the kind of sorrow that is conveyed by the subtle scenery, or the sense of sorrow that that wells up after defeating something… That’s the kind of thing I want to include in the game.

4Gamer:
Are you talking about how to create new experiences or stimulate new emotions?

Shibuya:
That’s right. When playing Dark Souls, one of the experiences was to feel that sense of loneliness or despair.
In Dark Souls II, those aspects will definitely be there, too, but if that’s all we had we wouldn’t be able to create new experiences. That’s why when we create Dark Souls II, it’s our job to figure out what kind of new experiences and emotions we can put into the game.

4Gamer:
In that respect, it’s often said that Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls sold well because of the word-of-mouth it received, but the word-of-mouth surrounding those games was really unique and interesting.

Shibuya:
What do you mean by that?

4Gamer:
How can I say this… The word-of-mouth surrounding Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls was all about each player’s personal experience. For example, where the player died, or where they fell into a trap, or where they gave up… It wasn’t about the story, or whether the game was fun or boring. I feel like everyone was talking directly about their experiences with the game.

Shibuya:
I see. I think that’s actually very important.

4Gamer:
With Dark Souls II, you plan to have a lot of “sorrowful” experiences in the game, then?

Shibuya:
Yes. Also, one other concept of Dark Souls II is that of “time.” (note: the word he’s using—“刻toki”—is probably more accurately described as “a specific moment in time.”)

4Gamer:
Oh. What’s an example of that?

Shibuya:
Umm… (while eyeing the PR representative in the room) it looks like I can’t actually talk about that, so let’s just say that “time” is one of the keywords (laughs).

4Gamer:
Dark Souls II has become a title with big expectations from players around the world. Do the two of you feel pressured at all?

Shibuya:
I’m very much aware of how big everyone's expectations are, so I need to make sure I don’t let our players down.

Miyazaki:
I also feel strongly that I want to meet everyone’s expectations.
However, since this is my first time playing the role of supervisor, and since I’m not directly involved in the development, there’s a certain frustration there, but I’ll do my best.

4Gamer:
To change the subject again, I wanted to mention that Dark Souls with Artorias of the Abyss Edition won the PlayStation Awards 2012 User’s Choice Award. Congratulations!

Miyazaki:
Thank you. The timing of the game's release must have been right near the end of the voting period, so I was very surprised. It’s always such an honor to win the User’s Choice Award. I’m very thankful for everyone that voted for us.

4Gamer:
How many units did Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls end up selling?

Miyazaki:
I’m not in the position to comment on the sales of Demon’s Souls, but in regards to Dark Souls, I think it's over 1.5 million units at least. I've never been one to focus on sales, though, so these numbers might be somewhat old.

4Gamer:
Hopefully Dark Souls II can go on to perform even better. To close out this interview, is there anything you’d like to say to our readers?

Miyazaki:
First of all, as the director of Dark Souls and as representative of its development team, I’d really like to express our thanks to everyone once more. I really think Dark Souls is a game that was nurtured by its fans, and that’s a big part of the reason why Dark Souls II is now getting so much attention. Thank you all, and please look forward to Dark Souls II.

Shibuya:
The development team and myself are doing our best creating Dark Souls II, so please look forward to the release of the game.

4Gamer:
Miyazaki-san and Shibuya-san, thank you again for your time today.

Miyazaki &Shibuya:
Thank you.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505206
Muchas gracias por la entrevista :)

En principio nada nuevo, no? Lo del nuevo motor, lo de la soledad y desesperación, lo de la palabra clave "tiempo"... La espera se me va a hacer terrible xD Mientras no toquen la jugabilidad me conformo! Algún juego similar en jugabilidad/ambientación recomendable para endulzar la espera en cualquier plataforma?
Muchas gracias por la entrevista pcp the clown.

Por ahora hay 2 cosas que me han parecido importantes y me han gustado:

1- que habra servidores dedicados

2- no quiere que haya dlcs simples con solo armas, (lo que no concreta si lo que quiere decir es que no habra dlcs o que los dlcs que salgan, no seran simplemente unas cuantas armas, sino que tendran mas contenido como zonas nuevas o enemigos nuevos)

3- Mejoran el engine grafico para que se adapte a las nuevas situaciones, pero sigue siendo el mismo pero mejorado.

todo lo demas queda tal y como esta en dark souls 1, mapa del mismo tamaño y unido por zonas, no sera como demons souls con teletransportes y una zona neutra central.

Me ha hecho gracia que ha hablado de un pozo y de crear la ambientacion para que el jugador tenga la curiosidad de buscar que puede encontrar en las zonas, seguramente el pozo sera lo mismo que nos ha pasado con el tio ese calvo que nos tira al vacio y si no nos lo cargamos nos vende cosas buenas.

Otra cosa que me ha molado, es que ha dicho que el tio este se encarga de crear las ambientaciones de los mapeados, y lo que quiere es que el jugador se pregunte por que hay esto aqui, o por qué esta sonando este sonido para que de cague del bueno, supongo que intentara crear de nuevo esa situacion de la prision del demons souls, que encuanto oías una campanita, te cagabas patas abajo por los magos esos octopus que si te cogian por el pecho ya podias despedirte de tu vida, tambien habla de por ejemplo, un chorro de sangre cayendo del techo, y que te haga preguntarte de donde viene esa sangre etc, este tipo de cosas me molan mucho.

Para mi, la mejor serie de juegos Demon's Souls y Dark Souls, los mejores juegos de esta generacion entera.
SamxFisher escribió:3- Mejoran el engine grafico para que se adapte a las nuevas situaciones, pero sigue siendo el mismo pero mejorado.
Es uno nuevo.

Shibuya:Most recently I led the development of our new graphics engine, and worked on testing out new middleware. Before that I worked as a director on series such as Another Century’s Episode.

Shibuya:
That’s not what I meant. We used the same engine for Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls, but we decided to change the feel of the graphics [for Dark Souls II], so what’s why we decided to change the engine.
Entiendo que por tema argumental es imposible, pero... ¿soy la única persona que echa de menos el Nexo? No sé, estar en ese punto y meterte en una zona me daba la sensación de estar preparándote para una misión, una incursión puntual de la que tenías que regresar tras cumplir tu objetivo. Un mundo abierto, aunque tenga sus ventajas, no me transmite eso.

SamxFisher escribió:Me ha hecho gracia que ha hablado de un pozo y de crear la ambientacion para que el jugador tenga la curiosidad de buscar que puede encontrar en las zonas, seguramente el pozo sera lo mismo que nos ha pasado con el tio ese calvo que nos tira al vacio y si no nos lo cargamos nos vende cosas buenas.

Yo creo que Patches (el calvo) volverá a salir. Ha aparecido en ambos juegos, es ya una especie de guiño. El problema es ver cómo lo meten con el salto de tiempo.
Hay que ser muy bruto para llevar una campana como casco..
pcp the clown escribió:
SamxFisher escribió:3- Mejoran el engine grafico para que se adapte a las nuevas situaciones, pero sigue siendo el mismo pero mejorado.
Es uno nuevo.

Shibuya:Most recently I led the development of our new graphics engine, and worked on testing out new middleware. Before that I worked as a director on series such as Another Century’s Episode.

Shibuya:

otia es verdad, eso me pasa por leer rapido.
Que ganas de que salga el primer trailer-gameplay y_y.
Narcyl escribió:Que ganas de que salga el primer trailer-gameplay y_y.

si es verdad, pero a mi tambien me va a dar apuro verlo, recuerdo que el metal gear 2, me lo sabia casi de pe a pa cuando salio... y no quiero que con este me pase lo mismo jejejejeje

saludos
En el Dark Souls no hay nexo pero hay algo parecido, el enlace :D
Diooos!!! Qué gran noticia, me acabáis de alegrar las Navidades!!!
Y para cuanto esta previsto en Europa??
Para mi es sin ninguna duda los mejores juegos de la historia.

Yo el Demon's Souls me lo compre en Estados Unidos cuando aqui en Europa no se sabia ni que iba a salir ni sabian que existia, desde que lo pedí hasta la semana despues de que me llegó, me pasé todos esos dias mirando gameplays completos de americanos, algunas zonas me las sabia de pe a pa antes de recibir el juego, y aun asi, me encantó y lo consideré el mejor juego por la jugabilidad y la ambientacion.

Con dark souls ya no quise mirar tanto y me pareció otro mejor juego de la historia.

Señores, estan haciendo otro mejor juego de la historiaaa!!!!!! y este me lo pillare tambien en ps3, es donde hay la comunidad de jugadores mas amplia y sin el online, este juego no seria Dios, simplemente seria uno de los mejores juegos xD

ACSeinfeld: la fecha aun esta por determinar, seguramente para noviembre del 1013 (es mi suposición)
Para mi esta "saga" es de lo mejorcito que he jugado en mi vida, recuerdo cuando crearon el hilo de Demon´s Souls aquí en EOL y me apunte para comprar la versión asiática casi a ciegas, porque no tenia ni idea del funcionamiento del juego, solo sabia que la estética me encantaba.

Como ya he dicho 20 veces, no puedo esperar y necesito saber mas del juego, por ejemplo ver gameplay, conocer las clases de personaje disponibles, que anuncien una edición coleccionista, una super gua oficial, etc.
Yo tambien le tengo muchiiisimas ganas de saber mas, me encanta la magia que tiene tanto Demon's como Dark
La verdad es que la saga "DS" es de las mejores que ha parido esta generación. No son juegos para todo el mundo pero quien se lo pasa, es porque le ha encantado.
Lo mejor es esa "elevada" dificultad que hace que te piques para pasarte el juego. Cuando ya lo has hecho te sientes el mejor jugador del mundo
Namco69 escribió:La verdad es que la saga "DS" es de las mejores que ha parido esta generación. No son juegos para todo el mundo pero quien se lo pasa, es porque le ha encantado.
Lo mejor es esa "elevada" dificultad que hace que te piques para pasarte el juego. Cuando ya lo has hecho te sientes el mejor jugador del mundo

hasta que ves los videos de la peña pasandoselo en 1 hora y cosas asi xDDD
Un colega me ha dicho que seguramente el juego lo vayan a sacar para la proxima generacion, que lo leyo no se donde.

Pero si en el trailer oficial al final pone que sera para ps3 y xbox 360, no pone ps4, asi que nada no?

esta asegurado de que saldra para esta no?
SamxFisher escribió:Un colega me ha dicho que seguramente el juego lo vayan a sacar para la proxima generacion, que lo leyo no se donde.

Pero si en el trailer oficial al final pone que sera para ps3 y xbox 360, no pone ps4, asi que nada no?

Todo lo que se ha dicho hasta ahora es pura especulación, especialmente por lo que se dijo que tendría un nuevo motor y que era posible que se retrasara a 2014 cuando se da por hecho que ya tendremos la nueva generación encima. Quién sabe lo mismo lo pasan a 720/PS4, pero ahora mismo está anunciado para la actual generación.
sexything escribió:
SamxFisher escribió:Un colega me ha dicho que seguramente el juego lo vayan a sacar para la proxima generacion, que lo leyo no se donde.

Todo lo que se ha dicho hasta ahora es pura especulación, especialmente por lo que se dijo que tendría un nuevo motor y que era posible que se retrasara a 2014 cuando se da por hecho que ya tendremos la nueva generación encima. Quién sabe lo mismo lo pasan a 720/PS4, pero ahora mismo está anunciado para la actual generación.

Ok gracias.

La verdad es que no estaria tan mal lo que dices, que hicieran como el battlefield modern combat, que salio para ps2 justo antes de que saliera la xbox 360 y al poco tiempo lo sacaron con graficazos (para esa epoca) en 360. A mi, la verdad, no me importaria comprarme las 2 versiones, eso si no salen al mismo tiempo claro xD
Buenas, Creen que al poner Servidores dedicados nos den la "sorpresa" de poder jugar con gente de otras consolas Ps3/360/Pc? en un shooter de acuerdo que es una putada por el conflicto de teclado+raton vs Pad, pero en este juego tiene que estar muy guapo, siempre y cuando pongan algo contra los chetos de 360/PC, al menos que den la opcion, más gente para PVP, más para conjurar, más para putear [carcajad] le veo todo ventajas [carcajad] [carcajad]

S@lu2
Xakal escribió:Buenas, Creen que al poner Servidores dedicados nos den la "sorpresa" de poder jugar con gente de otras consolas Ps3/360/Pc? en un shooter de acuerdo que es una putada por el conflicto de teclado+raton vs Pad, pero en este juego tiene que estar muy guapo, siempre y cuando pongan algo contra los chetos de 360/PC, al menos que den la opcion, más gente para PVP, más para conjurar, más para putear [carcajad] le veo todo ventajas [carcajad] [carcajad]

S@lu2

Pues ayer lo comentaba con unos colegas, que en mi opinion, este juego tendria que haberse quedado unica y exclusivamente en una plataforma, esto de separar jugadores es una mierda, hace que haya pocos jugadores en pc, pocos en 360 y menos gente en ps3.

Dudo mucho que hagan un cross platform, en pc los chetos estan a la orden del dia, mientras que en consolas no, a parte de que no todas las versiones corren igual, la version de 360 va un poco peor que la de ps3, y la de pc es la mas estable de frames con lo que podria crear errores chungos en el online.

A parte de que si fuera cross platform, lo hubieran dicho a los 4 vientos para que todo el mundo se enterase y que yo sepa los programadores no han comentado nada de esto.

La verdad que molaria, cuanta mas gente haya mas divertido es el juego, pero dudo mucho que lo hagan.

EDITO: Acabo de ver en xtralife que le han puesto fecha al juego, concretamente el 24 de Octubre de 2013.

http://www.xtralife.es/playstation-3/dark-souls-2/12524
se sabe cuando va a salir mas info???

saludos
Sacadas del Facebook de Dark Souls

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
que bien... los rohirrin salen en dark souls II jejejejejeje

saludos
odiel1976 escribió:que bien... los rohirrin salen en dark souls II jejejejejeje

saludos

He pensado lo mismo, cuanto menos parece un vikingo o un personaje sacado de Skyrim... Veremos a ver en que queda la cosa.

Un saludo.
Vídeo muy interesante sobre el universo Demon's / Dark Souls, y algunas referencias al Dark Souls II. Si tenéis tiempo de ojear más vídeos de la chica descubriréis algunos muy buenos, como speedruns espectaculares.
Gran video

porcierto el bicho del 4:22 mola un cojon asi me inmaginaba yo a Smoug sin armadura
Muchísimas ansias de morir en este juego !!!!!! [jaja]
sexything escribió:Vídeo muy interesante sobre el universo Demon's / Dark Souls, y algunas referencias al Dark Souls II. Si tenéis tiempo de ojear más vídeos de la chica descubriréis algunos muy buenos, como speedruns espectaculares.

El video no está disponible.

Alguien puede poner otro enlace donde esté?

Desde diciembre que se anunció, han pasado 4 meses y aún no sabemos nada?

Alguien hizo un recopilatorio de la info de la edge? Así podríamos ponerlo en la primera página.
everfall_ll escribió:
sexything escribió:Vídeo muy interesante sobre el universo Demon's / Dark Souls, y algunas referencias al Dark Souls II. Si tenéis tiempo de ojear más vídeos de la chica descubriréis algunos muy buenos, como speedruns espectaculares.

El video no está disponible.

Alguien puede poner otro enlace donde esté?

Pues parece ser que el vídeo ya no existe :/ Ni tan siquiera el canal al que estaba suscrito... lo han debido cerrar.
Seguro saldrá en ps3 y no en las futuras generaciones?
baronrojo2 escribió:Seguro saldrá en ps3 y no en las futuras generaciones?

Esperemos que sea así, pero con la poca información que están dando, o se están guardando para dar el bombazo, o bien es que se va a otra generación, y aún no lo quieren decir...

Yo tengo unas ganas tremendas, me encantaron los dos anteriores, el primero mas que el segundo, por la novedad, pero en éste le temo por la dirección que ha cogido la compañía, porque el director ahora es solo "consejero"... en fin, lo espero con muchas ganas pero a la vez, no se que nos traerá de distinto este juego.

Un saludo
Yo estoy seguro de que saldrá para esta generación. Ahora mismo desarrollar para ps360 tiene que ser mas barato que para ps4/comoseaquesellamelaproximaxbox y mucho mas rentable.
Siendo una compañía japonesa de clase media y tal como han ido las compañías japonesas en esta generacion dudo mucho que se embarquen ya a la siguiente generación con lo que les está constando en esta sacar cosas [+risas] .
Desde que el creador y director del Demons y del Dark se retiró para dedicarse a otro proyecto temía que algo así apareciese:

Namco Bandai Games and From Software have revealed some more information about the upcoming Dark Souls 2, indicating that the sequel will be boldly breaking away from its predecessor in several key aspects. Perhaps fittingly for a game in which you control an undead warrior, most of these changes are coming to the death mechanics. Now, instead of going back to a bonfire, characters who die will immediately revive right near where they died. Players will no longer need to chase down bloodstains with the risk of losing a lot of soul and humanity, and will instead be penalized with a loss of 5% if their soul and one point of humanity with each death. Enemies will not reappear when the player dies, so this should make progressing through the game much easier.

A spokesman for From Software provided a lot of the developer's thoughts on this dramatic change. "Finding the right balance between giving dedicated players a fun challenge and making it actually possible for normal people to beat one of our games has been very difficult for us in the past. As a result, we decided to look into a lot of new ways to provide a different kind of challenge with Dark Souls 2, and we've been looking at a lot of other games for inspiration. One game in particular, Kirby's Epic Yarn, has been lauded for its perfect level of challenge, so we've decided to incorporate many of its creative ideas into our game. We hope everyone enjoys this new direction for the Dark Souls franchise."

Along with the revelation about the changes to death, more was revealed concerning the multiplayer aspects of the game. Naturally, players will still be able to give each other hints and enter into each other's worlds as Phantoms, but there have been some changes from before. Hints will be moderated to prevent abuses such as tricking people into jumping off of cliffs, and now a player cannot invade another's world as a Black Phantom without express permission. Finally, to "make a Black Phantom invasion less stressful," Black Phantoms are now automatically equipped with pink balls of yarn as their only weapon.

Fuente: http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2013/040113c.html

esperemos que ese proyecto ...al nuevo que se está dedicando el señor Miyazaki sea de verdadero reto
alexy escribió:Namco Bandai Games and From Software have revealed some more information about the upcoming Dark Souls 2, indicating that the sequel will be boldly breaking away from its predecessor in several key aspects. Perhaps fittingly for a game in which you control an undead warrior, most of these changes are coming to the death mechanics. Now, instead of going back to a bonfire, characters who die will immediately revive right near where they died. Players will no longer need to chase down bloodstains with the risk of losing a lot of soul and humanity, and will instead be penalized with a loss of 5% if their soul and one point of humanity with each death. Enemies will not reappear when the player dies, so this should make progressing through the game much easier.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffwenmbefhwbfwe......... Bueno, esperemos a ver cómo queda... pero quitar eso es cargarse la esencia de la saga. Lo peor es que probablemente eso le acerque a mucha más gente y le abra mercado. Es de los pocos juegos que compraré de salida en 2013, sigo teniendo confianza.
alexy escribió:Desde que el creador y director del Demons y del Dark se retiró para dedicarse a otro proyecto temía que algo así apareciese:

Namco Bandai Games and From Software have revealed some more information about the upcoming Dark Souls 2, indicating that the sequel will be boldly breaking away from its predecessor in several key aspects. Perhaps fittingly for a game in which you control an undead warrior, most of these changes are coming to the death mechanics. Now, instead of going back to a bonfire, characters who die will immediately revive right near where they died. Players will no longer need to chase down bloodstains with the risk of losing a lot of soul and humanity, and will instead be penalized with a loss of 5% if their soul and one point of humanity with each death. Enemies will not reappear when the player dies, so this should make progressing through the game much easier.

A spokesman for From Software provided a lot of the developer's thoughts on this dramatic change. "Finding the right balance between giving dedicated players a fun challenge and making it actually possible for normal people to beat one of our games has been very difficult for us in the past. As a result, we decided to look into a lot of new ways to provide a different kind of challenge with Dark Souls 2, and we've been looking at a lot of other games for inspiration. One game in particular, Kirby's Epic Yarn, has been lauded for its perfect level of challenge, so we've decided to incorporate many of its creative ideas into our game. We hope everyone enjoys this new direction for the Dark Souls franchise."

Along with the revelation about the changes to death, more was revealed concerning the multiplayer aspects of the game. Naturally, players will still be able to give each other hints and enter into each other's worlds as Phantoms, but there have been some changes from before. Hints will be moderated to prevent abuses such as tricking people into jumping off of cliffs, and now a player cannot invade another's world as a Black Phantom without express permission. Finally, to "make a Black Phantom invasion less stressful," Black Phantoms are now automatically equipped with pink balls of yarn as their only weapon.

esperemos que ese proyecto ...al nuevo que se está dedicando el señor Miyazaki sea de verdadero reto

no ne gustan nada de nada los cambios de ser ciertos. los enemigos no reaparecen? no pierdes las almas? si finalmente lo hacen, espero que por lo menos metan un modo de dificultad que sea el tradicional de la saga.
Mientras que salga un buen juego no me importa ese tipo de cambios, no van a sacar lo mismo una y otra vez como hacen con assasins creeds
Orc_Barf escribió:
alexy escribió:Desde que el creador y director del Demons y del Dark se retiró para dedicarse a otro proyecto temía que algo así apareciese:

no ne gustan nada de nada los cambios de ser ciertos. los enemigos no reaparecen? no pierdes las almas? si finalmente lo hacen, espero que por lo menos metan un modo de dificultad que sea el tradicional de la saga.

Señores... viendo la fecha... April's Fool...
ivanff12 escribió:Mientras que salga un buen juego no me importa ese tipo de cambios, no van a sacar lo mismo una y otra vez como hacen con assasins creeds

hombre, no sé para tí pero para mí la esencia de Demons y de Dark es esa y a su vez son dos juegos completamente diferentes. mundos diferentes, historias diferentes, enemigos diferentes, etc...

si eres fan de una saga es porque tiene una serie de rasgos que la hacen especial para tí y no por innovar te vas a cargar la esencia del juego. pones de ejemplo AC y no sé si está muy bien traído ya que hablas de una saga que sale de manera anual que tiene ya casi 10 juegos, frente a una que tiene 2. y de hecho en la segunda parte ya innovaron relajando ciertos aspectos del juego como las hogueras o la mejora de armas.

Senyai April's Fool y lo que quieras pero se lleva oyendo que quieren hacer el juego más accesible mucho tiempo. y ojo, que yo me lo pillaré de salida salga lo que salga porque para mí esta saga está en el Olimpo videojueguil.
Senyai escribió:
Orc_Barf escribió:

Señores... viendo la fecha... April's Fool...

Joder, pues espero que sea eso, porque solo poder invadir con el permiso de la persona a la que quieres invadir... Se acabaron las invasiones. [+risas]

Y lo de las almas, puntos de control y enemigos que no reaparecen... Lo que decís todos, se han cargado la esencia del juego.

Un saludo.
Pero si la esencia del juego es lo hijo de puta que es!
Evidentemente es una coña del día de los inocentes anglosajón que es el 1 de abril. Sólo hace falta leer la última parte de la "noticia" en la que se afirma que para hacer menos estresantes las invasiones los Black Phantoms irán con una bola de ovillo rosa como única arma. Surrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaalllllll.lllllllllliiiiiiiiisssssssmmmmmmmmmoooooooohhhhhhhh.

Por cierto, que siguiendo con la coña, me ha dado por poner en google "Epic Yarn Difficulty", puesto que en el artículo pone que ha sido alabado por su perfecto nivel de reto y que por ello DS II se va a basar en él, y por lo que se ve es facilísimo y no puedes siquiera morir. Vamos, que bacalá... confirmado lo del April's Fool Day.
bujero escribió:Evidentemente es una coña del día de los inocentes anglosajón que es el 1 de abril. Sólo hace falta leer la última parte de la "noticia" en la que se afirma que para hacer menos estresantes las invasiones los Black Phantoms irán con una bola de ovillo rosa como única arma. Surrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaalllllll.lllllllllliiiiiiiiisssssssmmmmmmmmmoooooooohhhhhhhh.

No te creas, que con un lagstab te ahorcan rápidamente y estas muerto... [rtfm] [qmparto]

Un saludo.
entonces....la noticia es una inocentada??? alguien lo puede superconfirmar que es así? [tomaaa] , espero que si
Por los últimos comentarios todo apunta a que sí, a parte de que nadie se ha hecho eco de la misma. A mi me la han colao de todos modos [ayay]
11138 respuestas