[Hilo] TGS 2008 - Tokyo Game Show 2008

Me confieso: puse el modo fácil para cargarme el mago con Mercedes-sama T.T

Después lo quité, eh xD

Estaba hasta la polla de morirme, joder.
Es que el mago era un hijo puta, bueno, él no, lo que jodía eran los dos mostrencos que iban con el, que te daban con el culo y te mataban.
El que partía la pana en ese juego era el conejo.

Ni el Oswaldo-sama era tan bueno como él.
Si, el conejo molaba un carajo, es con el que mejor me lo pasé.
Dia 10

*[PSP] Kingdom Hearts BBS [TGS Gameplay]
*[PS3/360] Castlevania [Teaser TGS]
*[NDS] Spectrobes Beyond the portal [Trailer TGS]
*[NDS] Monster Racer [Trailer TGS]
*[360] Dodonpachi Daoioujou Black Label X [Trailer TGS] (Corregido)
*[360] Chaos Head noah [Trailer TGS] (Corregido)
*[PSP] Dynasty Warriors StrikeForce/MultiRaid [Trailer TGS]
*[PS3/360] Mirror Edge [Trailer TGS]
*[360] Otomodeus Gorgeus [Trailer TGS (Corregido)
*[NDS] Avalon Code [Trailer TGS
*[PS3] PSN Bomberman Ultra [Trailer TGS
*[Wii] Rune Factory Frontier [Trailer TGS]
*[PS3/360] Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires [Trailer TGS]
*[PS3] Square-Enix (nomura) Vuelve a Afirmar que Final Fantasy Versus XIII saldra en Exclusiva para PS3 en todo el Mundo Mediante nota en el Trailer TGS.
*[PS3] Resistance 2 [TGS GamePlay]
*[PS3] Killzone 2 [TGS GamePlay]
*[PSP] Phantasy Star Portable Soportara Juego Online Adhoc Mediante PS3
No es el Ibara Kuro, es el Dodonpachi Daoioujou Black Label X, y es una mierda, ya me había flipado yo; el Otomedious no es para el Live
XBLA Chaos Head noah

este creo que sale en disco, es un juego de aventurillas eroticas mezclado con csi que ya salió en pc

newdreamer
Jonnyram escribió:If you've been to TGS, why not post your impressions in here for everyone to read.

Overall, a positive year. Though on press days it seemed like Konami and maybe Bandai Namco are both facing a very bleak future in Japan. There was virtually no interest in the DS Suikoden at all, and considering Konami had a huge amount of space set up for it, it's got to be worrying for them. BN's stand was also quiet. Most of the queues were at Capcom's stand for Monster Hunter 3, and I was pleasantly surprised how popular EA's stand was too. Shame Dead Space is not on the immediate horizon.

Games I played...

Flower Looks good, but couldn't hear a great deal on the show floor. Having said that, it was clear the red flowers were playing notes as I pollenated each one, and these notes formed a looped melody, like brushing the floor in Chibi Robo if you've ever played that. The gameplay was limited, moreso than Flow, and might be best treated as an interactive screensaver than a game, artistic or otherwise.

7th Dragon Played this for about 20 minutes. Niinou fans are not going to be too disappointed -- the game is rock hard. I would basically describe it as Etrian Odyssey with a 2D map, however. There is the usual map view on the top screen and the mini map on the bottom screen. The mini map shows were the flower of destruction is blooming, and as you walk over it, it disappears. Each one you destroy fills up a part of a meter, and when that meter is full, you get a random encounter. Also on the map are really fucking strong enemies, like FOE, but not quite as hard in the case of this demo. The second one I met killed one of my guys and the third one I met killed the rest. They are unavoidable in some parts of the map. Yeah, this is gonna be a brutal game. Awesome music.

Infinite Space Played for thirty minutes, basically seeing an entire sub-chapter of the game, I think, and that was skimming through it. The spaceship fights make me think of Super Robot Wars, because you pull off a lot of attacks and do ridiculous damage. But then there are battlecruiser fights and small ship fights. The battlecruiser ones are the most like SRW. You travel around planets/moons, go down into bars to have conversations, find a place to buy a ship, upgrade your ship, then back in to space to further the story. The exploration part, jumping from planet to planet, was pretty cool. No walking around planets though, you just pick the part of the planet you want to visit on a menu. Volume is a bit on the low side, and didn't enjoy the music too much. Limited spatterings of speech during battles.

Ketsui Not played the original, but I would imagine it's a decent port. No slowdown to speak of, and the game was fun. Lots easier than Dodonpachi, which I played later on.

Otomedius G Konami look to have done a great job with this port. If you want my Otomedius impressions look for the thread about the arcade game. It's a fun game, and a must play for Gradius fans.

Fallout 3 This ended up feeling like Oblivion with guns basically, but the environments are of the close-future variety, rather than caves and stuff. There is a deserted school in the demo and when you are looking around, guys start attacking you out of nowhere. There isn't a lot of ammo in the demo, but there are a lot of enemies. It feels like it was setup this way on purpose to make it difficult to see much of the game, and it was very hard. The game looks great, and I think it might be a little better than the Oblivion engine, but the basics are similar. I only played to get the free bobble head Vault Tec doll anyway :)

R-Type Dimensions Amazing rework of both R-Type and R-Type II in one package. The graphics are switchable between arcade perfect 2D and R-Type Final-ish 3D on the fly, by pressing Y. Two player co-op mode is fun, and unlike the original versions, if you die, you don't have to start from a spawn point, you keep playing, like Gradius V. You can even pick up your pod again, as long as you had upgraded it at least once before dying. I think there's a third graphical style with high-res 2D art, but you can't swap to that on the fly, so I didn't see it. I played R-Type I in single player and R-Type II in two player mode. Both were great. The achievements also look pretty good.

Biohazard 5 Like Fallout 3, it seems that this demo was made deliberately hard. I played coop mode, and we were pretty much pinned into a small hut by wave after wave of zombies and very little ammo. The huge guy with the axe came along and he was rather menacing, plus the death animations seem quite varied and well made. Tank controls were not fun to play with, but I believe you can change them to a more Gears-like method? Not sure. The demo had language choice so hopefully this will be in the final game too.

Street Fighter IV I played against another human on the 360 pro sticks. Ryu vs Ken. I haven't played much SF since the Super SF II days, but I could get right into this as the characters were familiar. It looks great as far as I'm concerned and really brings back the feel of the classic. I'm not a massive beat-em-up fan, but will likely get this as it is all out fun.

Mirror's Edge Played the 360 version. Not sure about the button config. It doesn't feel too natural, but the gameplay was slick. Everyone pretty much knows how it plays so I won't go into details, but I really enjoyed how you gained momentum continuously if you didn't bump into things. I imagine you can play the game really slickly if you get used to this. Otherwise you tend to bumble through some areas.

Oboro Muramasa Beautiful graphics, demeaningly simple gameplay. Keep smashing A button, using different directions of the d-pads to modify your attacks. When your weapon breaks you can change to a new weapon and your old weapon will repair itself. You can also heal but during the course of the demo, I only had to do this once. The bosses are pretty awesomely designed, but don't really pose much of a challenge... in the demo version, anyway.

Dodonpachi Daioujou Way harder than Ketsui so didn't see much past the first boss, but it is a good port for sure.

Games I watched...

White Knight Chronicles Watched the closed theater trailer(s) for this. There was a new movie trailer, then an online walkthrough. The new trailer had some awesome CG work, really nice big creatures and towns. Will be interesting to see how these figure in the game. Online looked noticeably worse than offline, and looked a little too simple and rudimentary to be long term fun. It seems though it is tacked on, rather than built from the ground up. So rather than a Monster Hunter / PSO-type game, it seems more like a separate experience.

Meteos Wars Some rumour had been going round that you can move blocks horizontally and vertically but this is not true - you can only move vertically, like the DS game. You can still make lines in vertical or horizontal orientation though, like the DS game. It looks pretty good in HD, and sounds good too. Versus should be a blast also.

Last Remnant Seriously couldn't tell what the hell was going on in this game. To be honest, I'm not that excited about it turning out good. It looks kind of confusing, but it looks pretty good for a UE3 game also.

Star Ocean 4 Looks phenomenal in game. The lighting on maps and in battles is genuinely the most impressive RPG stuff I have seen this gen. tri-Ace are gods. Couldn't hear much of the voices or music though. Hope the voices are not too animu!
satellite escribió:
Jonnyram escribió:If you've been to TGS, why not post your impressions in here for everyone to read.

Overall, a positive year. Though on press days it seemed like Konami and maybe Bandai Namco are both facing a very bleak future in Japan. There was virtually no interest in the DS Suikoden at all, and considering Konami had a huge amount of space set up for it, it's got to be worrying for them. BN's stand was also quiet. Most of the queues were at Capcom's stand for Monster Hunter 3, and I was pleasantly surprised how popular EA's stand was too. Shame Dead Space is not on the immediate horizon.

Games I played...

Flower Looks good, but couldn't hear a great deal on the show floor. Having said that, it was clear the red flowers were playing notes as I pollenated each one, and these notes formed a looped melody, like brushing the floor in Chibi Robo if you've ever played that. The gameplay was limited, moreso than Flow, and might be best treated as an interactive screensaver than a game, artistic or otherwise.

7th Dragon Played this for about 20 minutes. Niinou fans are not going to be too disappointed -- the game is rock hard. I would basically describe it as Etrian Odyssey with a 2D map, however. There is the usual map view on the top screen and the mini map on the bottom screen. The mini map shows were the flower of destruction is blooming, and as you walk over it, it disappears. Each one you destroy fills up a part of a meter, and when that meter is full, you get a random encounter. Also on the map are really fucking strong enemies, like FOE, but not quite as hard in the case of this demo. The second one I met killed one of my guys and the third one I met killed the rest. They are unavoidable in some parts of the map. Yeah, this is gonna be a brutal game. Awesome music.

Infinite Space Played for thirty minutes, basically seeing an entire sub-chapter of the game, I think, and that was skimming through it. The spaceship fights make me think of Super Robot Wars, because you pull off a lot of attacks and do ridiculous damage. But then there are battlecruiser fights and small ship fights. The battlecruiser ones are the most like SRW. You travel around planets/moons, go down into bars to have conversations, find a place to buy a ship, upgrade your ship, then back in to space to further the story. The exploration part, jumping from planet to planet, was pretty cool. No walking around planets though, you just pick the part of the planet you want to visit on a menu. Volume is a bit on the low side, and didn't enjoy the music too much. Limited spatterings of speech during battles.

Ketsui Not played the original, but I would imagine it's a decent port. No slowdown to speak of, and the game was fun. Lots easier than Dodonpachi, which I played later on.

Otomedius G Konami look to have done a great job with this port. If you want my Otomedius impressions look for the thread about the arcade game. It's a fun game, and a must play for Gradius fans.

Fallout 3 This ended up feeling like Oblivion with guns basically, but the environments are of the close-future variety, rather than caves and stuff. There is a deserted school in the demo and when you are looking around, guys start attacking you out of nowhere. There isn't a lot of ammo in the demo, but there are a lot of enemies. It feels like it was setup this way on purpose to make it difficult to see much of the game, and it was very hard. The game looks great, and I think it might be a little better than the Oblivion engine, but the basics are similar. I only played to get the free bobble head Vault Tec doll anyway :)

R-Type Dimensions Amazing rework of both R-Type and R-Type II in one package. The graphics are switchable between arcade perfect 2D and R-Type Final-ish 3D on the fly, by pressing Y. Two player co-op mode is fun, and unlike the original versions, if you die, you don't have to start from a spawn point, you keep playing, like Gradius V. You can even pick up your pod again, as long as you had upgraded it at least once before dying. I think there's a third graphical style with high-res 2D art, but you can't swap to that on the fly, so I didn't see it. I played R-Type I in single player and R-Type II in two player mode. Both were great. The achievements also look pretty good.

Biohazard 5 Like Fallout 3, it seems that this demo was made deliberately hard. I played coop mode, and we were pretty much pinned into a small hut by wave after wave of zombies and very little ammo. The huge guy with the axe came along and he was rather menacing, plus the death animations seem quite varied and well made. Tank controls were not fun to play with, but I believe you can change them to a more Gears-like method? Not sure. The demo had language choice so hopefully this will be in the final game too.

Street Fighter IV I played against another human on the 360 pro sticks. Ryu vs Ken. I haven't played much SF since the Super SF II days, but I could get right into this as the characters were familiar. It looks great as far as I'm concerned and really brings back the feel of the classic. I'm not a massive beat-em-up fan, but will likely get this as it is all out fun.

Mirror's Edge Played the 360 version. Not sure about the button config. It doesn't feel too natural, but the gameplay was slick. Everyone pretty much knows how it plays so I won't go into details, but I really enjoyed how you gained momentum continuously if you didn't bump into things. I imagine you can play the game really slickly if you get used to this. Otherwise you tend to bumble through some areas.

Oboro Muramasa Beautiful graphics, demeaningly simple gameplay. Keep smashing A button, using different directions of the d-pads to modify your attacks. When your weapon breaks you can change to a new weapon and your old weapon will repair itself. You can also heal but during the course of the demo, I only had to do this once. The bosses are pretty awesomely designed, but don't really pose much of a challenge... in the demo version, anyway.

Dodonpachi Daioujou Way harder than Ketsui so didn't see much past the first boss, but it is a good port for sure.

Games I watched...

White Knight Chronicles Watched the closed theater trailer(s) for this. There was a new movie trailer, then an online walkthrough. The new trailer had some awesome CG work, really nice big creatures and towns. Will be interesting to see how these figure in the game. Online looked noticeably worse than offline, and looked a little too simple and rudimentary to be long term fun. It seems though it is tacked on, rather than built from the ground up. So rather than a Monster Hunter / PSO-type game, it seems more like a separate experience.

Meteos Wars Some rumour had been going round that you can move blocks horizontally and vertically but this is not true - you can only move vertically, like the DS game. You can still make lines in vertical or horizontal orientation though, like the DS game. It looks pretty good in HD, and sounds good too. Versus should be a blast also.

Last Remnant Seriously couldn't tell what the hell was going on in this game. To be honest, I'm not that excited about it turning out good. It looks kind of confusing, but it looks pretty good for a UE3 game also.

Star Ocean 4 Looks phenomenal in game. The lighting on maps and in battles is genuinely the most impressive RPG stuff I have seen this gen. tri-Ace are gods. Couldn't hear much of the voices or music though. Hope the voices are not too animu!

chulo chulo...

Esos matamata rikos [amor]

newdreamer
No tiene ni pajolera, el port del Dodonpachi, si es como los vídeos, es un horror, y como el de Ketsui sea igual, más de lo mismo, y lo supongo, porque dice que es fácil, cuando no lo es ni de coña, o sea que me compraré la placa.
`_´ está baneado por "clon de usuario baneado"
[360] Confirmado Reproductor BluRay 360

¿eso es un rumor o finalmente se ha confirmado de manera oficial por Microsoft?

Sony estará rezando para que Microsoft no lance una xbox360 slim con lector bluray incorporado, cosa que no me extrañaría que hiciera el año que viene. Sería lo más lógico para darle a Sony donde más le duela cuando empiecen a despegar las ventas de Ps3. Apuesto a que estas navidades rebajaran el precio de la PS3.
Sony sigue sin levantar cabeza, y dos juegos AAA que van a salir a finales de año no creo que vayan a salvar a la PS3 en estas navidades. Los europeos les estamos salvando el culo y mirad como nos tratan.
Por qué los de gametrailers son tan borrachos de poner el Otomedius y el DoDonPachi en la categoría de XBLA ??
Por favor, que Sony contrate ya a Kojima o que por lo menos no le pague en negro. Lo de ver a este tío con el "sackboy" (¿?¿?) es de chiste.
Ruby Gloom escribió:No tiene ni pajolera, el port del Dodonpachi, si es como los vídeos, es un horror, y como el de Ketsui sea igual, más de lo mismo, y lo supongo, porque dice que es fácil, cuando no lo es ni de coña, o sea que me compraré la placa.

A ver si sacan demo como hicieron con el raiden fighters y se puede probar decentemente...

De todas maneras, por lo menos no tiene ralentizaciones brutalescomo tenian muchas conversiones a ps2 de otros titulos de cave, algo es algo...

newdreamer
Krain escribió:Por favor, que Sony contrate ya a Kojima o que por lo menos no le pague en negro. Lo de ver a este tío con el "sackboy" (¿?¿?) es de chiste.

que kojima salga con un simbolo de playstation te jode?
Bueno

tenemos algo goloso por aqui XD

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21980

blazBlue de arc system works de momento parece que va para ps3...

newdreamer
newdreamer escribió:
Ruby Gloom escribió:No tiene ni pajolera, el port del Dodonpachi, si es como los vídeos, es un horror, y como el de Ketsui sea igual, más de lo mismo, y lo supongo, porque dice que es fácil, cuando no lo es ni de coña, o sea que me compraré la placa.

A ver si sacan demo como hicieron con el raiden fighters y se puede probar decentemente...

De todas maneras, por lo menos no tiene ralentizaciones brutalescomo tenian muchas conversiones a ps2 de otros titulos de cave, algo es algo...

newdreamer

Las conversiones de Espgaluda y Dodonpachi de PS2 son casi perfectas (dentro de los límites de la PS2), la ralentizaciones las tienen los originales, otra cosa son el Mushihimesama y el Ibara, que si que son ports más cutres (y los hizo la propia Cave) y se ralentizan cuando no toca (prueba el Mushihimesama en Ultra y verás a lo que me refiero). En el vídeo del Black Label de X360 el juego va a la mitad de frames de lo que debería, joder, que a esa velocidad me paso el juego hasta yo, y en el de PS2 no paso de la 4ª, y eso jugando en plan campeón.
por eso

te hablo de esos 2 el Mushihimesama y el Ibara, vamos el mushi en la ultima fase es casi todo en camara lenta...

De tadas maneras lo de la velocidad seguramente sea opcional, no creo que por defecto te lo metan , seria muy muy cutre...

newdreamer
Más cutre es ponerlo en un vídeo para que la gente piense que el juego es así; pero vamos, si el tío ese dice que ketsui es fácil, es que hay lago raro, porque es de los más difíciles de cave, y más si no has jugado, ni lo has visto nunca.
Ruby Gloom escribió:Más cutre es ponerlo en un vídeo para que la gente piense que el juego es así; pero vamos, si el tío ese dice que ketsui es fácil, es que hay lago raro, porque es de los más difíciles de cave, y más si no has jugado, ni lo has visto nunca.

Supongo que lo habrán puesto asi para que la gente no salga corriendo [carcajad]

Ya te digo, hay que probarlo antes, se supone que las conversiones las hace la misma compañia, si la caga en las dos conversiones, estará ne la lista negra para siempre ratataaaa

¿No te pilla cerca para echar unas partiditas? [beer]

newdreamer
Una compañía que lo único que ha hecho son date sims, no me da muy buena espina, precisamente.

Edit; y no se si has visto lo que estan haciendo en Cave con el Death Smiles:

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog ... -5a83.html
Ruby Gloom escribió:Una compañía que lo único que ha hecho son date sims, no me da muy buena espina, precisamente.

Por eso quiero probarlos antes, lo único bueno es que el logo de esa compañia me recuerda al prota de jet set radio...

Imagen

newdreamer
Dios... el XBLA va a estar que arde de juegazos de aqui a fin de año [babas]
Al principio de tener la x360 de eso ya ace 1 año y medio nunca pense que compraria juegos del arcade pero esq desde hace unos meses aqui... no ay quien se resista [plas] [babas]
Ruby Gloom escribió:Una compañía que lo único que ha hecho son date sims, no me da muy buena espina, precisamente.

Edit; y no se si has visto lo que estan haciendo en Cave con el Death Smiles:

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog ... -5a83.html

Jodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Ya estamos con los putos graficos estilo flash

eso si, quiero ese faceplate

Imagen

[sonrisa]

espero que dejen elegir versión, por que si nos tenemos que comer flashicutre edition le van a dar por su "cave"...

newdreamer
Hay otro:

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog ... -11c9.html

Si sale uno con Florett, me lo pido. Y el juego lo están haciendo así, nada de modo retro para carcas.
Ruby Gloom escribió:Hay otro:

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog ... -11c9.html

Si sale uno con Florett, me lo pido. Y el juego lo están haciendo así, nada de modo retro para carcas.

Yo espero que no sean tan inútiles como para no poner una versión 1:1 del arcade, aunque sea para desbloquear, por que seria de traca...

hasta el r-type ese nuevo lo lleva...y el port es de una compañia que no conoce nadie... por lo menos yo no tengo referencias.

Y los cabrones seguro que sacan pack con el faceplate y a ver que dilema [carcajad]

newdreamer
Issun está baneado por "Lagunamov"
DoDonPachi [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo]
Newdreamer, pues mejor que no sepas lo que hay, bueno, había en la tienda de Cave XD
Espero que no haya muchos Shooters mas, estoy harto de "Shooters fotocopia" todos iguales, mismo motor grafico con un lavado de cara mucha sangre, historia muy chunga y a disparar con la pistolita! joer luego hay gente que dice que otros generos son mediocres.....
Ruby Gloom escribió:Newdreamer, pues mejor que no sepas lo que hay, bueno, había en la tienda de Cave XD

¿A quien hay que sobornar? [666]

newdreamer
El Otomedius y el DoDonPachi tienen fecha? XBLA supongo no?
Issun escribió:El Otomedius y el DoDonPachi tienen fecha? XBLA supongo no?

Mira en play-asia el precio de los "juegos XBLA" [looco]

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-15-OTOMEDIUS-70-2u1p.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-15-dodonpachi-70-3169.html

newdreamer
Sin ser japonés no puedes comprar nada:

http://cave.shop-pro.jp/

Y encima todo esta vendido XD
newdreamer escribió:
Issun escribió:El Otomedius y el DoDonPachi tienen fecha? XBLA supongo no?

Mira en play-asia el precio de los "juegos XBLA" [looco]

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-15-OTOMEDIUS-70-2u1p.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-15-dodonpachi-70-3169.html

newdreamer

[snif] [snif]
*[PS3] Uncarted Waters MMORPG PC en Camino a PS3
*[TGS08] Resident Evil Degeneracion 30 Diciembre 2008 en USA.
*[NDS] Again: Eye of Providence [Trailer TGS]
*[NDS] Another Time Another Leaf [Trailer TGS]
*[ARC] BlazBlue Calamity Trigger [Gameplay TGS]
*[Wii] Sky Crawlers [Gameplay TGS]
*[ARC] The King of Fighter XII [TGS GamePlay]
*[ARC/PS3/360] Street Fighter IV [TGS Gameplay (Akuma Gameplay)]
*[Wii] Little King Story [TGS Gameplay]
*[PSP] Diamond and the sound of a Gun Shot [Trailer TGS]
margulis escribió:Espero que no haya muchos Shooters mas, estoy harto de "Shooters fotocopia" todos iguales, mismo motor grafico con un lavado de cara mucha sangre, historia muy chunga y a disparar con la pistolita! joer luego hay gente que dice que otros generos son mediocres.....

Si te refieres a shooters de scroll, en éste caso vamos bastante bien servidos en éste TGS, si te refieres a shooters del tipo FPS (y sucedáneos), mejor leete el hilo anda, que estamos en Japón, ¿cómo crees que van a presentar ese tipo de juegos? Se muestran los más importantes y listo.
Ruby Gloom escribió:Sin ser japonés no puedes comprar nada:

Ya que estas, pon lo que has comprado tu [sonrisa]

Seguro que en tokyo game show estar "repartiendo" cosillas de esas a mansalva

newdreamer
newdreamer escribió:
Ruby Gloom escribió:Sin ser japonés no puedes comprar nada:

Ya que estas, pon lo que has comprado tu [sonrisa]

Seguro que en tokyo game show estar "repartiendo" cosillas de esas a mansalva

newdreamer

Aquí "sólo" tengo las muñecas de Ibara; algunos CDs y DVDs; y unos artbooks
Hibiki-naruto escribió:*[PS3] Uncarted Waters MMORPG PC en Camino a PS3

He visto [PS3] Uncarted... y me había parecido leer Uncharted, ya me había hypeado creyendo que era la segunda parte [+risas]
Por cierto, para los que os molan los arcades:
first impressions:

well it weighs and feels exactly the same as a regular controller (which is good) but the D-PAD is slightly more "clicky" and sits higher than in the regular pad... now to the games

- tried the PES2009 360 demo and the D-PAD works like a million times better than the old one, maybe even better than with a Dualshock (I really should check this later)

- tried DOA4, and I'll tell you just one thing: now I can play the game niiicee!!

- tried the PES2009 PC demo through the Windows wireless receiver and D-PAD works as nice as with the 360 which is rather a welcome surprise !! nice job Microsoft !!!

all in all I'm pretty satisfied, the D-PAD performance and responsiveness absolutely makes for the terrible paintjob !!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338396
Los que juegan a arcades bien, lo hacen con sticks XD
Mulzani escribió:
margulis escribió:Espero que no haya muchos Shooters mas, estoy harto de "Shooters fotocopia" todos iguales, mismo motor grafico con un lavado de cara mucha sangre, historia muy chunga y a disparar con la pistolita! joer luego hay gente que dice que otros generos son mediocres.....

Si te refieres a shooters de scroll, en éste caso vamos bastante bien servidos en éste TGS, si te refieres a shooters del tipo FPS (y sucedáneos), mejor leete el hilo anda, que estamos en Japón, ¿cómo crees que van a presentar ese tipo de juegos? Se muestran los más importantes y listo.

Perdón por no haber especificado que no me referia a shooter de scroll....... ¬_¬

Y el hilo creo que me lo he leido mejor que tu porque que yo sepa ....¿es una feria de videojuegos no? y como tal presentaran juegos de todos los generos, ya se que en japon el shooter no tira mucho pero aun asi esa feria imagino yo que tendra una repercusion a nivel mundial en el mundo del videojuego y si no me equivoco ya han presentado algunos.... pero bueno siento no estar a la altura intelectual del videojuego que lo estan otros....

siempre tiene que haber algun listillo que te mande leer el hilo para hacerse el guay de verdad.... ya cansa.... y ademas no estaba afirmando nada en el primer post, solo deseaba....
Es que Japón, precisamente no es el sitio para presentar un FPS, es como si en el E3 enseñas un date sim con lolis; auqnue ahora parece que les empiezan a interesar a algunos.
la unica diferencia y basica creo yo es que el FPS en japon no es muy popular y tiene algunos seguidores y en el resto del mundo arrasa y que como tu dices: un date sim con lolis solamente gusta en japon.

No creo que TGS solo sea para juegos que se juegan en japon y en el resto del mundo no...
Pues crees mal, es principalmente para Japón.
Perdone don verdad absoluta sera que killzone, Resistance, Residen evil, star ocean, last remmant, PES, fable y no se cuantos mas solo se juegan en japon....... y aqui no.... sera que seguimos jugando al galaga...
margulis escribió:Perdone don verdad absoluta sera que killzone, Resistance, Residen evil, star ocean, last remmant, PES, fable y no se cuantos mas solo se juegan en japon....... y aqui no.... sera que seguimos jugando al galaga...

el dice que es una feria enfocada para el publico japones no se que los juegos que se publican no salgan de japon... no es el E3, el TGS esta hecho para que las desarrolladoras digan que juegos sacaran en japon. Eso no implica que tambien salgan muchisimos de alli y viendo las listas muchos lo haran.
A mi me gustaria algun date sim con lolis XD
y yo uno de petanca ...... cachis! [ginyo]
541 respuestas
17, 8, 9, 10, 11