[Hilo oficial] Grand Theft Auto Online

1, 2, 3, 4, 596
-
Perfecto tener un tema aparte [oki] veremos que tal anda el online cuando lo activen [uzi]
se sabe algo de la hora a la que va a estar disponible?
Creo que lo abriran en españa a las 16 de la tarde. Eso e leido por ahy.
Access to GTA Online
Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with your copy of Grand Theft Auto V. On October 1st there will be a small downloadable Title Update released on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Upon installation of that Title Update, direct access to begin GTA Online will be unlocked in your GTAV game menu. You will be able to jump right into GTA Online via the 4th (bottom) slot in your GTAV character wheel. We’ve received many questions asking for a specific confirmation of what exact time GTA Online will be available but of course this is contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console’s network. As a general timeframe, we do expect the Title Update to become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE starting around 7AM ET tomorrow morning, and your best bet is to stay tuned throughout the day here at the Rockstar Newswire and by following us on Twitter and Facebook where we will be keeping everyone updated

En España sería a las 13:00.
Pues habra que estar atentos para bajarlo,y se me junta con la beta del bf 4 el mismo dia bufffff
Pues nada, atento estare a ver que tal funciona el modo online, esperemos que no pete el live...
Según he leído en la web de Rockstar, sobre las 7 de la mañana debería saltarnos la actualización que habilita el online!
Aunque esto puede variar debido a que no depende de Rockstar, sino de MS y Sony.

Qué ganas joder!!!!

Edito: 7 de la mañana pero en USA... así que aquí sumarle unas 5-6 horas [+risas]
Recojan sus babas , atranquen las puertas , cierren las ventanas

keep calm & take a relaxin' cup of café con leche 'til 16:00
No os hagais muchas ilusiones con jugar mañana al GTA Online, que los mismos de Rockstar ya dijeron que posiblemente los primeros dias iria como el culo debido a la enorme cantidad de jugadores que espera el juego.

Dicen que estan alquilando mas servidores para que haya problemas, pero dijeron eso, posiblemente no podamos jugar mas de media hora sin que se caigan los servidores xD

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gta5/ ... aunch.html
Mañana a partir de las 13.00 horas se supone que debe estar ya para descargar pero como bien dice el compañero Sam los primeros dias ira como el culo,asi que esperemos que este finde ya vaya fino y se le pueda dar en condiciones.
La beta arranca a las 13.00 lo ha publicado Rockstar en su web. Yo ya he hecho la noticia para AKB. Aquí la tenéis :)

http://akihabarablues.com/gta-online-pa ... las-13-00/
Dios!!

qué ganas...y hoy me acaba de llegar el fifa14, voy por el 40% del offline y no tengo tiempo...
perfecto! me quedo en este hilo por miedo a comerme spoilers en el otro

Saludos
Vamos a ver que tal sale en online, el personal tiene muchas esperanzas en el.
Me parece lamentable que la web de rockstar social club siga en ingles, es totalmente inaceptable.
Por cierto quien no tenga crew que mire la mía a ver si le interesa unirse: BaRRioSeSamO. De momento somos 7, con personajes como Gustavo, Epi o Don pinPon.....
En la página oficial de Rockstar viene mucha información fresca sobre el Online.

GTA Online Details: Game Day Access Info and More
September 30, 2013 7:55PM | Author: R* Q 4728 Comments

With just hours remaining until the initial launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, here’s some more information to share to help get everyone ready for tomorrow. You can also look forward to plenty of GTA Online game tips and other community support features to roll out at the Rockstar Games Social Club website tomorrow as well – expect tutorial tips to be updated regularly as new content is added to GTA Online.

Access to GTA Online
Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with your copy of Grand Theft Auto V. On October 1st there will be a small downloadable Title Update released on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Upon installation of that Title Update, direct access to begin GTA Online will be unlocked in your GTAV game menu. You will be able to jump right into GTA Online via the 4th (bottom) slot in your GTAV character wheel. We’ve received many questions asking for a specific confirmation of what exact time GTA Online will be available but of course this is contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console’s network. As a general timeframe, we do expect the Title Update to become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE starting around 7AM ET tomorrow morning, and your best bet is to stay tuned throughout the day here at the Rockstar Newswire and by following us on Twitter and Facebook where we will be keeping everyone updated.

When does GTA Online Take Place?
Some people who’ve been playing through Grand Theft Auto V’s Story Mode have been inquiring how the narrative of GTA Online correlates or crosses over. Grand Theft Auto Online is set a few months prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto V’s single player story.

Home and Garage Security
There’s plenty of havoc and treachery you can cause out in the open world of course, but in order to prevent some really annoying “griefing”, we’ve designed house party invitations specifically to be a friendly social affair where players can visit each other’s pads without fear of having them ruined or losing their hard-earned vehicles in the process. If someone invites you into their property, then it is considered a friendly visit and you will not be able to shoot up their place or steal their cars from their garage. By the way, in any given lobby, if you and another player own the same piece of property, you will each be able to enter your own personal instance of that property at any given time. You will also be able to enter each other’s instance of that property if you exchange and accept an invite. This way, multiple instances of ownership of the same property within a lobby can co-exist.

GTA$ and Fair Play
To allay some concerns we’ve heard on this subject, we can assure you that the game is designed such that the option of purchasable GTA$ should not disrupt the playing field – and there are a few mechanics in place to help ensure that. All players still have to rank up with Reputation Points (RP) in order to get access to purchase high-end items. No one can begin GTA Online and simply spend a lot of money out of the gate to get a leg up. You will have to earn your stripes and play to unlock access to the aspirational clothes, guns and other items. Please also remember that in GTA Online, hustling to afford the finer things by earning GTA$ doing robberies, stick-ups, winning races and other profitable activities is a fun gameplay experience rather than ever being a ‘grind’. As we mentioned on Wednesday, we will constantly tweak all areas of the game to make it play fairer and iron out any balancing problems (while fixing all the other problems we encounter!), but we really need your help in figuring out what those issues are. So please work with us on that!

An Ever-Growing Collection of Jobs
Grand Theft Auto Online is a long-term GTA experience that you can expect to be built-upon, to grow and to evolve in many ways in the coming weeks, months and beyond. As part of that, there will be a massive amount of Jobs available to play over time as we will be regularly adding new ones for you to enjoy. Additionally, you will soon be helping to add content to the game world yourselves, by creating custom Race and Deathmatch Jobs through the Content Creator tool which we plan to release this fall. Grand Theft Auto Online is a collaborative project between Rockstar and all GTA players worldwide, so expect that we’ll effectively be working on it together from day one. As a very small example, the Crew Hierarchies feature that was introduced a few weeks back on Social Club was a direct result of popular fan feedback from last year – and we’ll be looking at the GTA Online community’s feedback, input and ideas constantly to help inform how the game itself will grow and evolve. As mentioned last week, we’ll be looking closely at your feedback emails sent to GTAOnline@rockstargames.com and in the GTA Online Suggestion Box board at the forthcoming Social Club Forums. We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you as active participants in the world of GTA Online starting tomorrow.

The Character Creation System
The hereditary-based character creation system of Grand Theft Auto Online allows for a multitude of options to create your avatar that will then inhabit the online world of Los Santos & Blaine County. Choose your gender then decide on your mother and father. From there, you can choose to give one parent genetic dominance or leave them more evenly matched. The choice is yours. Next, you adjust a set of lifestyle variables which help determine your character’s appearance and starting stats. Decide how much sleep he/she gets, how much partying they indulge in, how much honest work versus illegal activity, and more. Essentially, you can adjust the genetics to wind up with a fresh faced lad or lass or a grizzled, haggard degenerate or anywhere in between! You’ll also be able to preview your end result in real time all throughout to ensure you’re satisfied before putting your character on a direct flight to LS. Of course, once you’re out and about in the open world, you can further customize your character with haircuts, clothing and accessories to suit your tastes.

Exclusive Social Club Features

In Grand Theft Auto Online, Social Club members get access to weaponry and vehicular unlocks, a whole new suite of Crew features to represent and coordinate with your squad, and special tools to get the most out of Rockstar Jobs and user-created Jobs when the Content Creator tool launches this fall. Check out the updated www.rockstargames.com/V/socialclub for an overview of GTA Online Social Club features including new Crew customization possibilities like Crew colors and Emblem vehicle decals, Crew messaging options, and Open or Closed Crew Sessions. Plus unlocks like the Sawed-Off Shotgun, the Annis Elegy RH8 and the John Marston Parent option to do the Marston family proud in the modern day West. Also stay tuned for info later in October about the very first GTA Online Social Club Events which will have special Event Playlists curated by Rockstar, reserved in-game license plate awards for top players, and more. So, if you haven’t joined, we recommend doing so!
Expect that we’ll be keeping you up to date here at the Newswire tomorrow as the Title Updates become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE. We’re very much looking forward to seeing you and your Crews hit the wide open world of Los Santos and Blaine County in GTA Online tomorrow.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/new ... o-and-more

Dreamword escribió:La beta arranca a las 13.00 lo ha publicado Rockstar en su web. Yo ya he hecho la noticia para AKB. Aquí la tenéis :)

¿ Dónde dice que sea una beta ? ¿ Dafuq ? A mí me interesa mucho el tema de personalización del avatar, pero claro, R* siempre haciendo gala de ese hermetismo xD

o/
l iF O X l escribió:
Dreamword escribió:La beta arranca a las 13.00 lo ha publicado Rockstar en su web. Yo ya he hecho la noticia para AKB. Aquí la tenéis :)

¿ Dónde dice que sea una beta ? ¿ Dafuq ? A mí me interesa mucho el tema de personalización del avatar, pero claro, R* siempre haciendo gala de ese hermetismo xD

El juego seguramente comienzará en fase beta , hasta que con actualizaciones completen lo prometido
golpes , creador de contenido etc... ;)
yiu escribió:Vamos a ver que tal sale en online, el personal tiene muchas esperanzas en el.
Me parece lamentable que la web de rockstar social club siga en ingles, es totalmente inaceptable.
Por cierto quien no tenga crew que mire la mía a ver si le interesa unirse: BaRRioSeSamO. De momento somos 7, con personajes como Gustavo, Epi o Don pinPon.....

E creado una banda con mis amigos, y me dice que la active? Una vez ya creada... :-?
josemayuste escribió:El juego seguramente comienzará en fase beta , hasta que con actualizaciones completen lo prometido
golpes , creador de contenido etc... ;)

Una cosa es que sea Beta, y otra cosa es que ciertas cosas no esten disponibles desde el principio ... no tienen nada que ver.
Alguien más esta creándose el personaje?! :O!! QUE GUAPO con el rollo hereditario y eso :D

Por cierto... busco Crew :-|
Kasfruit_Drops escribió:Alguien más esta creándose el personaje?! :O!! QUE GUAPO con el rollo hereditario y eso :D

Desde Socialclub?
Kasfruit_Drops escribió:Alguien más esta creándose el personaje?! :O!! QUE GUAPO con el rollo hereditario y eso :D

pero ya ha salido?! jorl!
Probad, desde el propio juego, al cargar esta la opción modo Online. Ahora os diré si deja hacer algo más que crear el personaje. La actualización previa es de 55mb

EDIT: Por ahora me ha cargado como un trailer donde te presentan GTA Online, las carreras, el tennis, etc....

EDIT2: MI PERSONAJE ATERRIZANDO EN LOS SANTOS!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Kasfruit_Drops escribió:Probad, desde el propio juego, al cargar esta la opción modo Online. Ahora os diré si deja hacer algo más que crear el personaje. La actualización previa es de 55mb

EDIT: Por ahora me ha cargado como un trailer donde te presentan GTA Online, las carreras, el tennis, etc....

Eso es que está disponible ya [looco]
allé voy
Kasfruit_Drops escribió:Probad, desde el propio juego, al cargar esta la opción modo Online. Ahora os diré si deja hacer algo más que crear el personaje. La actualización previa es de 55mb

EDIT2: MI PERSONAJE ATERRIZANDO EN LOS SANTOS!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sin problemas para descargar el Title Update y para conectarse ???
Pues a mi desde dentro del juego me sale lo de siempre...Nada nuevo :(
yoyo1one está baneado por "Faltas de respeto continuadas - The End"
A viciarse al online [looco]
cercata escribió:

Sin problemas para descargar el Title Update y para conectarse ???

No me ha dado ningún problema... Estoy esperando jugadores para la primera carrera... :( Ni dios conectado xD

Por cierto.. una cutrada que tu personaje no hable NADA.. :S ¿Es mudo o que?
A mi igual. No me sale nada de nada [+risas]
Al arrancar el juego me ha saltado una actualización de 55 mb
Id a la pestaña online dentro del juego , desde ahí accedéis a GTA online
ya estoy creando personaje :)
josemayuste escribió:Id a la pestaña online dentro del juego , desde ahí accedéis a GTA online

¿Se pueden crear churris o tiene que ser todo maromos?
Ulises-Oniro escribió:
josemayuste escribió:Id a la pestaña online dentro del juego , desde ahí accedéis a GTA online

¿Se pueden crear churris o tiene que ser todo maromos?

Si , también podéis crear churris y seducir al personal hahahaha
Alguien tiene puestos libres en su crew?[sonrisa]
colaso escribió:Pues a mi desde dentro del juego me sale lo de siempre...Nada nuevo :(

Te ha saltado el Title Update al arrancar el juego ?

Segun R*, la hora de disponibilidad dependia de PSN y XBox Live, así que probablemente M$ este sacando los Title Updates de manera progresiva, para evitar colapsos de su red ...
Ya me ha saltado el TU :)
Va fatal no?, no pasa de buscar a otros jugadores, me imaginaba que pasaria el primer dia no esta llendo fino por ahora, aver si lo arreglan, ya se provara en otro momento aver.

Un saludo.
alguien para dar una vueltesilla ahora para probar? mi gametag es jujoalc0(con cero)
Yo he creado a mi personaje y llevo esperando 10 minutos para entrar en una carrera de coches pero no me deja entrar.
Entro al juego para jugar offline y me ha saltado la actualización. Vamos, que ya está [buenazo]

Sl2
Me sale si quiero de abuelo John Marston de RDR [+risas]
Yo acabo de hacer la carrera online pero ahora me sale una pantalla con los consejos online con todo lo que puedes hacer , y no se puede hacer nada no te deja salir de esa pantalla a alguien mas le pasa esto???
en la carrera del princpio, eramos todos nivel uno menos un nota que era nivel 99, Lamar se llama, os ha pasado?
Sufro mucho poping en la presentación del online, a vosotros también os pasa?
La policia del Online es peor incluso que offline! Que burraaaaada! :S Solo por apuntar te ponen una estrella y te viene 50 coches de policia [360º]
caracuel escribió:Yo acabo de hacer la carrera online pero ahora me sale una pantalla con los consejos online con todo lo que puedes hacer , y no se puede hacer nada no te deja salir de esa pantalla a alguien mas le pasa esto???

Yo estoy aún iniciando sesión , te tardaba mucho en empezar la carrera a ti ?
Que va no me tardo nada unos 20 segundos como mucho
4764 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 596