Anuncios PS3 - rumores -

german_1 escribió:Mas les vale que mejores dante inferno, y no tengan esas ultimas fases que eran una mierda.

Una gran verdad.

Qué ganas de ver más cositas de inFamous 2.
la divina comedia consta de 3 libros:
Infierno, Purgatorio y Paraiso, asi que el Dante's 2 debe ser en el purgatorio con sta lucia
vanaiach escribió:la divina comedia consta de 3 libros:
Infierno, Purgatorio y Paraiso, asi que el Dante's 2 debe ser en el purgatorio con sta lucia

Pues un Dante's inferno 3 en el paraíso rodeado de flores nubes y fuentes que echan hidromiel tiene que ser un puntazo xD
rokyle escribió:

Pues un Dante's inferno 3 en el paraíso rodeado de flores nubes y fuentes que echan hidromiel tiene que ser un puntazo xD

Ya ves, en vez de una cruz lo mismo lleva un ramo de novia :Ð
.abc. está baneado por "faltas reiteradas y clones para evitar las expulsiones"
rokyle escribió:

xDDD y virgenes a las que salvar xDDD
rokyle escribió:

jajajajjajajajajaja
¿Un nuevo Tomb Raider para navidades?

A new and fully-fledged Tomb Raider title is in the works at Crystal Dynamics, according to Eurogamer, and will be out by Christmas next year.

The report cites PC, 360 and PS3 as platforms for the game, although it was not confirmed whether or not subtitle for the game was “Downfall.”

Sources close to the site also revealed that leaked documents from last summer detailing the game, along with the accompanying piece of art you see above, is real and it relates to the new title.

EG also reports the art from an ex-artist at Crystal Dynamics spotted at the weekend belongs to the game as well.

Currently, CD is splint into two teams, according to the report. One’s working on putting the finishing touches on Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for PS3, 360 and PC. That’s due for a release this summer for a tenner.

The other team is working on the new Tomb Raider.

Publisher Square Enix gave a no comment on the matter.

Fuente: Eurogamer

El título no es el destinado a la PSN, y parece que tampoco sería "downfall", el supuesto survival horror, sino el Tomb Raider del que se habló hace unos meses y que supuestamente estaría ambientado en una isla y tendría elementos survival.
esto sigue avanzando, bien bien.

P.D.: Se sabe algo de Cali?
calita está baneado por "Clones para trollear y spoilers"
arcadia_dsg escribió:esto sigue avanzando, bien bien.

nada de nada.
No estaría mal otro Tomb Raider, yo estoy jugando ahora al TR:Underworld y me esta gustando mucho.
1R3bor escribió:No estaría mal otro Tomb Raider, yo estoy jugando ahora al TR:Underworld y me esta gustando mucho.

Me apunto a la petición, otro tomb raider estaría muy bien, de paso podían reeditar los últimos de PS2 que si salieron para PC y para 360 para nuestra PS3.
Alguien sabe algo sobre un port del left for dead de Xbox 360?? sería la leche...
Saludos
arcadia_dsg escribió:esto sigue avanzando, bien bien.

Esto sólo puede avanzar con la participación de todos, así q os invito a postear, ya sean noticias, rumores o comentarios.

Un saludo.
findro escribió:Alguien sabe algo sobre un port del left for dead de Xbox 360?? sería la leche...
Saludos

Hombre, port no creo pero si sacan un tercero seguro saldrá en Ps3 ya que ahora somos coleguitas del tito Newel [oki]
ros escribió:
findro escribió:Alguien sabe algo sobre un port del left for dead de Xbox 360?? sería la leche...
Saludos

Hombre, port no creo pero si sacan un tercero seguro saldrá en Ps3 ya que ahora somos coleguitas del tito Newel [oki]

Ojalá, porque es uno de los juegos por los que pensé en comprarme la 360... pero na, el lunes a por Ps3 xD
A ver si con suerte anuncian algo en el TGS o algo asi :S
Saludos
Want to dive into Rapture again?  You can now with new BioShock 2 DLC that has been announced by 2K today!  From the team that brought you the BioShock 2 single player campaign, they will also bring you the Protector Trials DLC.
"The team at 2K Marin has been working hard ever since the launch of BioShock 2 to develop ways for gamers to extend their time in the single-player world of Rapture," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. "I'm proud to announce the first of these experiences, the Protector Trials, which takes players back to some of their favorite places from the original game and features some of the biggest challenges that fans of this series have ever experienced. This is just the beginning. More single-player content is on the way that will deliver more of the intense action and story-driven gameplay that fans have been craving."
The Protector Trials DLC will allow players to step into the shoes of Big Daddy again as they keep their Little Sister safe from the from the Splicers as she gathers ADAM from corpses.
The pack includes:

• Six new maps: three unique difficulty levels, each based on favorite locales from BioShock 2
  • New unlockables, including never-before-seen concept art and videos
  • Seven new Achievements/Trophies.
Protector Trials will be available at the Xbox LIVE Marketplacefor400 Microsoft Points and on the PlayStation Network forfor $4.99.  This batch of DLC will join BioShock 2'sfirst two downloadable packages, Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack and Rapture Metro Pack on August 3, 2010.

Fuente
Hola. ¿Sabéis algo de Hitman o Thief para ps3?
Gracias y un saludo.
[erick] escribió:
1R3bor escribió:No estaría mal otro Tomb Raider, yo estoy jugando ahora al TR:Underworld y me esta gustando mucho.

Me apunto a la petición, otro tomb raider estaría muy bien, de paso podían reeditar los últimos de PS2 que si salieron para PC y para 360 para nuestra PS3.

Si sacan otro Tomb Raider, espero que el control sea como en el uncharted, el del Underworld es como una patada en las partes.
Insomniac habla de un recopilatorio HD de Ratchet & Clank para PS3

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894 ... ystation-3

Sony will be releasing The Sly Collection for the Playstation 3 in November. The Playstation 2 compilation composes of enhanced graphics to go along with new features like trophy and Playstation Move support.
With Sony hinting at more Playstation 2 collections to come for the Playstation 3, many fans wondered if the Ratchet and Clank series will be next in line to receive the same treatment. Insomniac Games posted the following message on their Twitter:
we won't make it, but we'd support Sony if they decided to do it!
Both the God of War Collection (Bluepoint Games) and The Sly Collection (Sanzaru Games) were developed by another studio instead of the original team. It looks like the same scenario will need to happen for a Ratchet and Clank Collection to appear on the Playstation 3.
In total, Insomniac Games developed four Ratchet and Clank games for the Playstation 2:
Ratchet & Clank (2002)
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003)
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (2004)
Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005)
Furthermore, two Ratchet and Clank PSP games were also ported to the console:
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (2008)
Secret Agent Clank (2009)
In fact, Sanzaru Games were responsible for porting Secret Agent Clank from the PSP to the Playstation 2.

Comentan, a través de su twitter, que ellos no lo van a hacer pero que apoyarán a Sony si decide hacerlo
Eso si sería un megaton (al menos para mi).

Un saludo y gracias por la info
Hola, se sabe si va a salir algun syphon filter decente para ps3????.........y el k estaria tb de PM k scaran actualizado a la NG seria el Fear effect 2, k ya se lo olvidaron en ps2 y era posiblemente la mejor aventura k habia en ps1 junto con los RE.................
Por ultimo, el juego ese conocido de xbox, el gears of war, ese van a hacer un port para ps3 o ke??????
un saludo compadres
¡Estaría bien ese Ratchet collection!, parece que van a ir cayendo con cuentagotas información sobre esas ediciones en HD. Una nueva gallina de los huevos de oro.

Metro 2033 II (Metro 2034) podría llegar a PS3

Russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky reckons the newly revealed sequel - and conversion of his novel - Metro 2034 will also head to PS3.

Metro 2033 was offered only on PC and Xbox 360. Glukhovsky, on his blog (kindly translated by a reader), said converting that game to PS3 would have taken Ukraine developer 4A-Games six months. And that's ages.

The simple solution to this problem was to move on to a sequel, he explained.

Glukhovsky added that porting Metro 2033 to Xbox 360 from PC took just 19 days. But whereas 4A-Games was bursting with PC/Xbox 360 coders, PS3 architects weren't as numerous.

Metro 2034 was outed by THQ core games boss Danny Bilson yesterday. He didn't offer a date or platforms, but he, however, tell us the game will be offered in 3D.

Metro 2033, an atmospheric subway-based shooter, was released in March this year. Eurogamer analyser Jim Rossignol liked what he played.

Fuente: Eurogamer

Es uno de los juegos del catálogo de 360 que me gustaría que llegase a PS3 aunque personalmente no creo que llegue.
Sony enseñará mañana un vídeo con gameplay en el PS Blog europeo (probablemente inFamous 2)
http://www.gamerzines.com/ps3/news/sony ... otage.html

Sony have just announced that they are due to release new gameplay footage on the PlayStation Blog tomorrow, for an unspecified title.
In a tweet from the European PlayStation Blog account, they tease "New gameplay footage coming; check the blog tomorrow afternoon to find out what!"
Whilst the game in question remains unconfirmed, we can assume that this will be the new inFamous 2 Gameplay trailer that is due to be revealed to US audiences on GTTV tonight.

Traduzco
Sony ha anunciado que van a colgar un vídeo con gameplay en el PS blog, mañana, de un título sin especificar.
En un tweet del PS blog europeo, han comentado: "nuevo montaje con gameplay va a llegar, ¡visitad el blog mañana por la tarde para comprobar de qué se trata!
Mientras el juego continua sin confirmarse, podemos imaginarnos que se trata del nuevo trailer gameplay de inFamous 2 que será enseñado al público americano en el GTTV de esta noche.
todos los jeugos de valve, dad por seguro que saldra en ps3, a partir de ahora, porque?

es lo que hace valve, en todas las plataforma que tiene SU stream

con lo que 1 portal2, despues lead4dead, y despues un HF HECHO por valve y a ver si esta vez le ponen el español, que la version pc ya tiene el español DOBLADO

----

thief, ya se a dicho y se sabe que THIEF4 se esta haciendo, lo que no se sabe exactamente para que sistema, pero es ubi multi, con lo que normal que pc/x360/ps3

-----

metro 2033 no salio por lo que dice en la noticia, su engine no estaba listo para hacerlo para ps3, pidieron a otra empresa que lo hiciera, pero no se izo por falta de tiempo, habia un tiempo x para el lanzamiento y tenia que estar si o si para esa fecha, asi qeu decidieron no hacerlo

a lo mejor lo reeditan cuando salga 2034

metro 2034 si saldra para ps3, como dijeron, ya en los ultimos dias, el motor lo tenian listo para ps3, pero ya no habia forma, con lo que SU engine ya esta listo para hacer metro para ps3, con lo que lo normal es que metro2034 para ps3, y ojala incluyan el 2033 junto en un pack seria cojonudo
¿Star Wars: The Old Republic en consolas? Improbable

BioWare’s Daniel Erickson has said Star Wars: The Old Republic’s not coming to consoles, and the possibility hasn’t been discussed.

According to the lead writer and designer, the interface for PC is “made for games”, and admitting told CVG he doesn’t know if it’s possible to put SWTOR on consoles.

“I have no idea if it’s possible,” Erickson said of a console version. “I’d have to ask our tech director.

“I can tell you that it’s not anything that we’ve even discussed. There is nobody anywhere in Bioware laying the groundwork for that because we have a very large complicated game to ship first.

“We all know the drawbacks of PC. We all scream at our boxes and try to make stuff work. But at the same time, the interface is made for games. The mouse/keyboard interface allows so much less restriction [than console]“.

During the same interview, Erickson told CVG that when starting work on SWTOR, or any game at BioWare, there’s “no question” that the lead platform will be PC.

“Its a natural place to be,” he said.

Fuente: Attack of the Fanboy

El tiempo lo dirá.
.abc. escribió:todos los jeugos de valve, dad por seguro que saldra en ps3, a partir de ahora, porque?

es lo que hace valve, en todas las plataforma que tiene SU stream

con lo que 1 portal2, despues lead4dead, y despues un HF HECHO por valve y a ver si esta vez le ponen el español, que la version pc ya tiene el español DOBLADO

Dudo muchísimo que se pongan ahora a hacer un nuevo port del Orange Box y Left 4 Dead xD. El 3 de ambas sagas lo doy por hecho.

.abc. escribió:thief, ya se a dicho y se sabe que THIEF4 se esta haciendo, lo que no se sabe exactamente para que sistema, pero es ubi multi, con lo que normal que pc/x360/ps3

Em... Ubi?

http://eidosmontreal.com/en/games.html

.abc. escribió:metro 2033 no salio por lo que dice en la noticia, su engine no estaba listo para hacerlo para ps3, pidieron a otra empresa que lo hiciera, pero no se izo por falta de tiempo, habia un tiempo x para el lanzamiento y tenia que estar si o si para esa fecha, asi qeu decidieron no hacerlo

a lo mejor lo reeditan cuando salga 2034

metro 2034 si saldra para ps3, como dijeron, ya en los ultimos dias, el motor lo tenian listo para ps3, pero ya no habia forma, con lo que SU engine ya esta listo para hacer metro para ps3, con lo que lo normal es que metro2034 para ps3, y ojala incluyan el 2033 junto en un pack seria cojonudo

Que sería cojonudo no cabe duda. Pero posible... no, seamos sinceros. Es el mismo caso que he puesto en el primer punto... tampoco creo que les repercutiera unos beneficios suficientes para lo que esperarían...

A lo que venía:

David Cage desmiente que Quantic Dream esté con Horizon. Están trabajando "en tecnología".

David Cage has said Quantic Dream’s currently at work on creating the next generation of “technology” for its games.

Speaking with Eurogamer, Cage said instead of “milking the cow” that is Heavy Rain, the team has moved onto more “risky” possibilities instead of treading in the safe end of the swimming pool.

“Most of the team currently works on the next generation of technology and future concepts,” he said. “We plan to significantly improve the technology compared to Heavy Rain, continue to take risks and explore new grounds.

“Many people wondered why we were not ‘milking the cow’ after the success of Heavy Rain – why we were not creating a sequel for next Christmas. It may sound weird from the outside, but this is really not how I see my company.

“We genuinely try to be pioneers for this medium and discover new possibilities, which means taking more risks and not always giving people what they expect.

“I need the challenge, I need the thrill of a new idea, I need to fight to convince my team, feel the danger, feel the fear, feel the excitement of working on something you strongly believe in”.

Cage also told the site Quantic’s not working on a rumored project called Horizon, stating that of it were, he would not be overly secretive about it.

“I don’t know where this information comes from but there is no project called Horizon featuring a couple in a science-fiction world currently in development at Quantic Dream,” he said. “Though if the script is available it sounds like a good idea.

“As you know, I am not particularly secret about Quantic’s projects. We will officially announce them as soon as we are ready.”

Yesterday, Cage confirmed studio co-founder Guillaume de Fondaumiere’s E3 admission regarding DLC for Heavy Rain being on “indefinite hold”.

Para mí que va de farol con Horizon [+risas]

http://www.vg247.com/2010/07/02/cage-qu ... t-horizon/
Vamos a hypear.

Artículo de IGN, !ojo! que es lo que le gustaría ver a los de IGN:

"The Next PS2 Collection for PS3"

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1103462p1.html

El Team ICO Collection está cantado que saldrá [burla2]
Wghos7 escribió:Vamos a hypear.

no son listos ni ná. en vez de la retrocompatibilidad los volvemos a sacar para que tengas que volver a pagar, y no baratos precisamente. menudos sacacuartos
Creo que son 20 € por juego, si son dos en el pack 40 €. Como la PS2 no la disfruté al 100%, me parece bien.

La emulación en PS3, pude verla en casa de un amigo y no me hizo mucha gracia. Ni punto de comparación con lo que puedes conseguir en PC, aunque esto resulta obvio XD
socram2k escribió:

no son listos ni ná. en vez de la retrocompatibilidad los volvemos a sacar para que tengas que volver a pagar, y no baratos precisamente. menudos sacacuartos

Nadie te obliga a comprarlos, yo por ejemplo la saga onimusha/ratchet no me la termine, y me compraria por un precio razonable este re-lanzamiento.

Aunque como estoy enfermo seguro que me compro todas, pues me gusta jugar mas a titulos antiguos.
A ver en cierta manera si los juegos retrocompatibles se trata de conseguir gráficos en HD, así como framerate estable pues bienvenido sea.

DEW!!
si error mio es de eidos el thief, y no no digo qeu saquen el ornage box ahora

si no cuando saquen el episodio3, que lo van a sacar si o si, algun dia, haran otro pack seguro y en ese pack, metan las voces en español

que eso a sido un fail del copon, cuando el juego ya estaba doblado
socram2k escribió:

Hombre, si quieres comprarlo lo compras y si no pues no lo compres, nadie te obliga...
Yo tengo claro que toda mi colección de ps2 no la vuelvo a comprar ni de coña en HD
pues yo si pagaria por un metal gear en hd joder como molaria eso, para mi la mejor saga y si los tubiera en la ps3 mas de una vez me los hubiera pasado... aver en que queda esto, por que si el cabron de kojima no pone unos simples trofeos en su metal gear 4, no me quiero ni imaginar en lanzar los 3 primeros titulos en un blu ray y en hd....
yo pagaria por una coleccion de los resident clasicos, pero eso ya es mucho pedir [babas]
A mi tambien me gustaria que sacaran en HD si hicieran la de la saga MDG el twin snakes que porlomenos no tiene unso graficos para mi tan desfasados.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Y a quien NO [mad]
Pues yo nunca he jugado a la saga Sly, parece un poco infantiloide (abro paraguas), que alguien me ilustre [+risas]
Fumet escribió:Pues yo nunca he jugado a la saga Sly, parece un poco infantiloide (abro paraguas), que alguien me ilustre [+risas]

Hombre en su momento me gustaron mucho, pero pienso que perdió fuelle al meter con calzador al resto de la banda como jugables.
Tengo que decir que se me partió el alma cuando ví a Jak,Ratchet y Sly haciendo el gilipollas con el move de los cojones. No es que los hayan matado, es que esperando ver un Jak and Daxter en Ps3 veo eso y piendo que los han matado,sodomisado y escupidos en sus inertes cuerpos [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso] [+furioso]
Desarrollado por SCEJ, para PS3 y confirmado para EUROPA

Imagen

Tambien saldra otro Ape Escape Spin-off (como el piposaru 2001) desarrollado por SCEI.
Este si que si!!!!!!!!!!!
X que coño no lo anunciaron en el E3 [buuuaaaa]
¡¡Wuuuuh!!
Ape escape 4, fuck yeah. Hibiki, tráenos noticias pronto, estoy DESEANDO ver el juego, aunque sean 15 segundos de vídeo, o un par de fotos XD
Namco69 escribió:X que coño no lo anunciaron en el E3 [buuuaaaa]

Es carnaza de Tokyo Game Show.

Que ganas, coñe. Aún guardo un recuerdo cojonudo del primero.
If you are looking for a nice alternative color to that black PS3 Slim you bought last year and haven't had luck in importing a different color or landing the hot Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Slim, perhaps these new PS3s will tickle your fancy. Releasing in Japan on July 29th, Sony will launch two new PS3 systems in Japan with a new color scheme and a massive increase in HDD space.

The 160GB PS3 will sell for the price of the current 120GB unit, 29,980 yen($340.76), meanwhile the 320GB system will retail for 34,980 yen ($397.59). Depending what import shop you use, the better deal is certainly for the 320GB system. The white color, seen left,  looks hot on the Slim model and it does offer some nice variation over the black console. View several images of the system and box in the slideshow below.

Imagen

Fuente

A VUELTAS CON QUORE

Qore has been the subject of many complaints from subscribers. This is especially true for the second season in which the free bonuses weren’t nearly as enticing as the first. Kevin Furuichi, Executive Producer of the PlayStation Network, decided to do a comparison between the first two seasons of the interactive magazine on the comments section of the Playstation.Blog:
While we were not able to provide the same number of bonus games, we did strive to provide a variety of content in the second year.
Here’s a brief tally to compare the last two years:
First Full Year (June 2008-June 2009):
Themes 12
Dynamic Themes 0
Beta invites 3
Demos 6
Add-ons 1
Games* 3
Second Full Year (July 2009-July 2010):
Themes 18
Dynamic Themes 1
Beta invites 2
Demos 4
Add-ons 4
Games* 1
We really don’t agree that it’s as bad as you characterize and we’ve done our best to expand the video features to include deeper previews and more insight into the game coverage.
Also, we’ve increased the interactive nature of each episode to get you closer to the games we cover.
Although the second full year has more free content, the first year of Qore included more beta invites, demos and free games. It should be interesting to see how the recently launched Playstation Plus will affect Qore in the future.

Fuente
Esa PS3 blanca se va a quedar en Japón...

Primeras imágenes de Ape Escape 4
Imagen

Sacada del anuncio japonés de Move donde sale unos instantes
http://www.jp.playstation.com/movie/4m/pv/4m_psmove.asx
Espero q la saquen de allí, aunq yo no creo q la compre, ya q eso significaría q mi FAT habría petado [mad]
SAM!! escribió:Esa PS3 blanca se va a quedar en Japón...

Primeras imágenes de Ape Escape 4
Imagen

Sacada del anuncio japonés de Move donde sale unos instantes
http://www.jp.playstation.com/movie/4m/pv/4m_psmove.asx

Guay :)
13111 respuestas