2021 - XBOX INSIDER PROGRAM revisar últimos mensajes para actualizaciones

@chorris Tienes que registrar la consola desde al app de centro insider
No sé si es mi conexión a internet u otra cosa, pero desde que actualice la versión reciente, cada vez que quiero jugar una partida en línea, a los 2 o 15 minutos (es variable) me expulsa del juego con el mensaje de no conectado a Xbox Live.

¿Alguien a sufrido lo mismo?.
LifelikeRocket escribió:@chorris Tienes que registrar la consola desde al app de centro insider

Pero seguire siendo del primer anillo?.
Pq en la app creo q me sale la consola anterior. Tendria q eliminarla y poner la nueva, no?.

Gracias
@chorris te pondrá donde estabas antes
Si otra persona me deja su cuenta y el es Alpha , al ponerla en mi consola se actualizará a este ?
Han quitado en "Administar Juego" la opcion de ver si tenía los asset 4k instalados?? A mi ya no me salen cuando antes si me ponia la información (Gears 4, Forza, Halo, etc..), a vosotros os pasa?
en la x no aparece en la s si que sigue estando
Buenas, ¿alguno sabe cuando sale el próximo firmware oficial para no insiders?, gracias.
Ksh escribió:Buenas, ¿alguno sabe cuando sale el próximo firmware oficial para no insiders?, gracias.

Pues parece que mañana sale.

https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/931001169861795841
MakoXbox escribió:
Ksh escribió:Buenas, ¿alguno sabe cuando sale el próximo firmware oficial para no insiders?, gracias.

Pues parece que mañana sale.

https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/931001169861795841

Gracias majo ;)
MakoXbox escribió:Han quitado en "Administar Juego" la opcion de ver si tenía los asset 4k instalados?? A mi ya no me salen cuando antes si me ponia la información (Gears 4, Forza, Halo, etc..), a vosotros os pasa?

A mí me sale, eso sí sin tengo la One fat, no se si será cosa de la X o de la versión instalada

Tengo la:10.0.16299.4037
(rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1615)
November 18th: New Preview Alpha & BETA available (1711.171115-1914)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/19/2017 (9:00PM GMT 19/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory. This is a delta (small) build not a full install.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171115-1914
Available: 2:00PM PST 11/18 (10:00PM GMT 18/11)

FIXES:

Sound & Settings:
· Various fixes solving enabling Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, error codes in settings, mitigates no-audio issues with ERA games, and makes Blu-ray passthrough work with all known devices.
· Users with 2017 LG TVs should no longer encounter no sound when enabling Atmos settings on the TV.

KNOWN ISSUES:

Tournaments
· The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
· Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
· Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

· Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Narrator
· Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text
Estaria bien que no hubiese limite de 'marcas' osea accesos directos a los juegos pues 4 pisos no llegan a nada.
November 21st: New Preview Alpha & BETA available (1711.171118-1659)

HOW TO GET IT:
If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/19/2017 (9:00PM GMT 19/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory. This is a delta (small) build not a full install.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171118-1659
Available: 2:00PM PST 11/21 (10:00PM GMT 21/11)

FIXES:

Looking for Game (LFG):
Fixes Users being unable to see the details of Team LFGs without blindly clicking through on each individual item.

Console Performance:
Fixes to reduce console and Home crashes when taking a screenshot

KNOWN ISSUES:

Tournaments
The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Narrator
Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.
November 27th: New Preview Alpha/Preview Beta build available (1711.171121-1645)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/28/2017 (9:00AM GMT 28/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.

DETAILS:
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171121-1645
Available: 2:00PM PST 11/27 (10:00PM GMT 27/11)

FIXES:
• Guide
Fixed issues which sometimes caused the Guide to unexpectedly crash.
• Installation
Fixed issues which could cause games to fail to install.

•Streaming Video Fixes
Fixed issues which some streaming video aps would fail to show video and ads.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Tournaments
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

• Narrator
Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text
Buenas, os comento mi problema por aqui tambien porque puede ser debido al firmware.
Cuando estoy descargando juegos si apago la consola luego la vuelvo encender me desaparece la lista de juegos en cola que estaba descargando, tengo que volver a buscarlos en la store y volver a descargarlos desde 0, esto me sucede desde la ultima o las ultimas actualizaciones. No soy preview ni nada de eso, mi firmware es el ultimo disponible para todo el publico, en los anteriores nunca me ha pasado esto. A nadie mas le sucede? Alguna Solucion? Gracias.
November 30th: New Preview Alpha/Preview Beta build available (1711.171128-1839)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 12/1/2017 (9:00AM GMT 1/12), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.

DETAILS:
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171128-1839
Available: 2:00PM PST 11/30 (10:00PM GMT 30/11)

FIXES:
• Apps
Fixed an issue which would sometimes cause streaming video content to unexpectedly crash. This issue affected multiple apps including Twitch, YouTube, and HBO Go.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Wi-Fi
·We are investigating reports of degraded Wi-Fi- performance. Current workaround that works for some users is to Hard reboot the console (aka hold the power for ten seconds)

• Games/apps not installing/updating
We are investigating reports of some users cannot install any games or apps. Current workarounds that work for some users is change Wi-Fi networks quickly, plug in an Ethernet cable or to disable IPV6 on your home network.

• Sound
AVRs with HDMI-Passthrough will break Dolby Atmos for Home Theater if the TV and console is turned on before the AVR - Current workaround that works is to power on your receiver before turning on your Xbox console.

• Display
We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.

• Tournaments
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew

• Narrator

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

December 2nd: New Preview Alpha/Preview Beta build available (1711.171130-1951)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 12/3/2017 (9:00AM GMT 3/12), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171130-1951
Available: 2:00PM PST 12/2 (10:00PM GMT 2/12)

FIXES:
• Store
Fixed issues which sometimes prevented users from pressing B to go back when navigating the Store.

• Privacy & online safety
Resolved an issue which caused child accounts with family restrictions to retain the restrictions after graduating to an adult account.

• Party Chat
Fixed an issue which caused some users to lose all party chat audio and voice quality fixes.

• Audio
AVRs with HDMI-Passthrough should no longer break Dolby Atmos for Home Theater if the TV and console is turned on before the AVR.

KNOWN ISSUES:
• Wi-Fi
We are investigating reports of degraded Wi-Fi- performance. Current workaround that works for some users is to Hard reboot the console (aka hold the power button for ten seconds)

We are investigating reports of some users cannot install any games or apps. Current workarounds that work for some users is change Wi-Fi networks quickly, plug in an Ethernet cable or to disable IPV6 on your home network.

• Display
We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.

• Tournaments
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew

• Narrator
Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text
December 2nd: New Preview Alpha/Preview Beta build available (1711.171130-1951)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 12/3/2017 (9:00AM GMT 3/12), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171130-1951
Available: 2:00PM PST 12/2 (10:00PM GMT 2/12)

FIXES:

• Store
Fixed issues which sometimes prevented users from pressing B to go back when navigating the Store.

• Privacy & online safety
Resolved an issue which caused child accounts with family restrictions to retain the restrictions after graduating to an adult account.

• Party Chat
Fixed an issue which caused some users to lose all party chat audio and voice quality fixes.

• Audio
AVRs with HDMI-Passthrough should no longer break Dolby Atmos for Home Theater if the TV and console is turned on before the AVR.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Wi-Fi
We are investigating reports of degraded Wi-Fi- performance. Current workaround that works for some users is to Hard reboot the console (aka hold the power button for ten seconds)

• Display

• Tournaments

• Narrator
LifelikeRocket escribió:November 12th: New Preview Alpha, BETA and DELTA build available (1711.171110-1615)

NOTE : ALPHA Users this build has the same fixes as yesterday PLUS an important update that is required hence the reason you are receiving the build!

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/13/2017 (9:00PM GMT 13/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1615
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/12 (2:00AM GMT 13/11)

FIXES:

My Games and Apps
· Fixed an issue when installing an update for some games caused the entire game to re-install on completion.
· Fixed an issue with some Game Saves in which they did complete after previously playing offline.
· Fixed an issue in which Games on external HDD that are not registered on a new console that have updates do not show in the Updates section of collection.
· Fixed some graphical artifacts, textures, occlusion and compression for certain titles at the platform level.
· Implemented updates to the 4k video pipeline for Netflix and key partners to support 4k VP9 video playback

Notifications
· Fixed an issue in which notifications for messaging/parties and sometimes achievements were not popping/displaying.

Settings
· Fixed the reliability of Network Transfer between consoles on your network. This resolves cases in which the source console could not be found, or installs start then failed.
· Fixed an issue in the HDD Profile backup feature that would fail when loading the users gamerpic.

Localization Fixes
· Various localization fixes to the shell UI and the accessories app.

Activity Feed
· Fixed an issue in which Videos within the activity feed pages would often appear with black video playback.

Party Chat
· Fixed issues with Crackling audio for some users in Party Chat

KNOWN ISSUES:

Tournaments
· The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
· Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
· Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

· Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Narrator
· Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.

Cómo es posible que siendo beta está sea mi última actualización en la consola???? ¬_¬

Tiene algo que ver que ahora tema la X???? [reves]
@NEWREGALO la has registrado la X como preview en la app?
LifelikeRocket escribió:@NEWREGALO la has registrado la X como preview en la app?

Pues lo mismo no, tengo instalada la app y he accedido a ella desde la X, pero no recuerdo que me haya pedido registrar nada

Joder, que desastre soy [+risas]

Me puedes indicar cómo se hace??? [angelito]
@NEWREGALO Dentro de la app, mira si te aparece en anuncios si esta o no registrada en la app ( a mi me aparece una marca y "this console is in preview"), en teoría tienes que pinchar ahí (que imagino que te pondrá que no esta registrada) y te sale otro menú, y creo que ahi ya la puedes registrar
LifelikeRocket escribió:@NEWREGALO Dentro de la app, mira si te aparece en anuncios si esta o no registrada en la app ( a mi me aparece una marca y "this console is in preview"), en teoría tienes que pinchar ahí (que imagino que te pondrá que no esta registrada) y te sale otro menú, y creo que ahi ya la puedes registrar

Gracias majo, esta noche lo miro

Pues era lo que dices, tenía la app pero no la tenía registrada para el preview insider [oki]

Me acaba de saltar otra actualización, rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171203_1700
December 4th: New Preview Alpha/Preview Beta build available (1711.171203-1700)
December 5th: New Preview DELTA & OMEGA Beta build available (1711.171203-1700)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 12/5/2017 (9:00AM GMT 5/12), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171203-1700
Available: 6:00PM PST 12/4 (2:00AM GMT 5/12)

FIXES:
• Networking
• Fixed an issue which caused certain wireless networks to be missing from the list when scanning for available wireless networks.
• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused unexpected network disconnections when using a wireless connection.

• Games/apps not installing/updating/launching
· We investigated reports of some users in ASIA/APAC(Australia & Pacific) countries that could note install/update/launch any games or apps. We have conduced service changes in the global network for ASIA and APAC countries that should resolve these errors.

KNOWN ISSUES:
• Display
· We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.

• Tournaments

• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

• Narrator
• Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.
Buenas aplique la ultima actualizacion de 3.6gb y ahora no me deja iniciar sesion en ningunperfil a alguno más le pasa?
Buenos días, se había perdido el hilo en paginas atrás y tanto ;-).Que habrá pasado con el nuevo sistema avatares que se anunciaron? Me da a mi que tienen algún problemilla o consume mucho...No se, rarito es.
Nota: Acabo de ver la noticia de noviembre, Mike Ybarra anuncia el retraso para el 2018, probablemente a principios.
Saludos jugones.
Kurosawa42 escribió:Buenos días, se había perdido el hilo en paginas atrás y tanto ;-).Que habrá pasado con el nuevo sistema avatares que se anunciaron? Me da a mi que tienen algún problemilla o consume mucho...No se, rarito es.
Nota: Acabo de ver la noticia de noviembre, Mike Ybarra anuncia el retraso para el 2018, probablemente a principios.
Saludos jugones.

ya me quejé yo hace un mes xD

dijieron que lo pondrán en 2018....
Desde el día 5 no hay novedades en el SO de la ONE, espero pronto dadas las fiestas, tengamos build nueva, yo estoy esperando el streaming a 4K por ejemplo, bueno paciencia.
Kenwood escribió:Desde el día 5 no hay novedades en el SO de la ONE, espero pronto dadas las fiestas, tengamos build nueva, yo estoy esperando el streaming a 4K por ejemplo, bueno paciencia.

Supongo que tienen derecho a descansar y estar con sus familias, como el resto de personas
@NEWREGALO no, han fallado con los avatares, como castigo, deberían trabajar en fiestas [enfado1] [enfado1]

PD: es broma
NEWREGALO escribió:
Kenwood escribió:Desde el día 5 no hay novedades en el SO de la ONE, espero pronto dadas las fiestas, tengamos build nueva, yo estoy esperando el streaming a 4K por ejemplo, bueno paciencia.

Supongo que tienen derecho a descansar y estar con sus familias, como el resto de personas

Ojalá mi jefe pensase así XD
shampy escribió:
NEWREGALO escribió:

Ojalá mi jefe pensase así XD

Yo también curro todas las fiestas asta las 8, vamos que salgo de currar me doy una ducha rápida y me siento a cenar [decaio]
NEWREGALO escribió:

Hombre claro quien ha dicho que no a eso compañero jaja

El tema es, que yo no me creo eso, ese equipo es muy grande de programadores como para que no haya desde el día 5 gente trabajando, los dias festivos son varios, no desde el 5 a el 1 de Enero por ejemplo, y cuando uno tiene vacaciones, se contrata a mas gente para sustituir la ausencia, compadecerte de Microsoft (o sus trabajadores) en general, es como dispararte en el pié, esos tienen pasta y poder como para comprar un nuevo planeta [carcajad]
@Kenwood no sería la única empresa en el mundo que dan las vacaciones a todos sus empleados al mismo tiempo y no de forma escalonada. Solo tienes que ver los polígonos de las ciudades que en la época de Agosto están deserticas xD Pues aquí lo mismo, si la división de la Retro descansa un mes completo, nadie se muere y ninguna otra empresa depende de su trabajo ^^ Además, si no recuerdo mal, en EEUU hay 4 festivos mal contados al año, y las vacaciones son en Junio-Julio y Diciembre.
Yui Shojei escribió:@Kenwood no sería la única empresa en el mundo que dan las vacaciones a todos sus empleados al mismo tiempo y no de forma escalonada. Solo tienes que ver los polígonos de las ciudades que en la época de Agosto están deserticas xD Pues aquí lo mismo, si la división de la Retro descansa un mes completo, nadie se muere y ninguna otra empresa depende de su trabajo ^^ Además, si no recuerdo mal, en EEUU hay 4 festivos mal contados al año, y las vacaciones son en Junio-Julio y Diciembre.

Bueno, pero no se me entendió lo que quise decir...es posible que sea así, pero yo me refería a esa empresa en sí.
@Kenwood Si y no xD En el caso de Microsoft y los encargados de la Retro, suelen tener descanso en Diciembre y por el 4 de Julio. El resto del año están liados sacando juegos o arreglando el emulador ^^
ok ok, no dije nada...vaya a ser que me pegueis y todo [mamaaaaa]

:)
En dos horas nueva Alpha con nuevas funciones... Espero que sea por fin los nuevos avatares eso que decían que iban a meter en un principio para la fall update para todos y en verano para los preview...
January 8th: New Preview Alpha build available (1802.180105-1503)

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 1/10/2018 (9:00AM GMT 10/1), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180105-1503

Available: 6:00PM PST 1/8/18 (2:00AM GMT 8/1)

NEW FEATURES:

We’re excited to return in 2018 with new features that impact the way you access your games and Achievements, how you let your friends know whether you’re able to play, and much more. Over the next several weeks, Xbox Insiders will begin to see a variety of cool new features they can interact with and provide feedback on. Here’s a look forward at some of the excitement still to come:

Starting today at 6 p.m. PST, Xbox Insiders enrolled in the Alpha ring will receive the latest Xbox One system update (1802.180105-1503). With this update, you’ll be able to use the “Next Achievements” feature in the Guide, which enables you to view and sort a cross-games list of upcoming Achievements. Easily see which Achievements you are closest to, and quickly launch the game to obtain them. Sort filters allow you to prioritize next Achievements by closest, most common, rarest, most common rare, and highest Gamerscore.

Mini Game Hubs will soon be available right in the Guide. With this feature, you’ll be able to access great content for the games you’ve played recently from a Game Hub without ever having to leave the action. Mini Game Hubs provide an easy way to see friends who are currently playing, upcoming Achievements, Looking for Group posts, and more.

Sometimes all you want to do is avoid all distractions and focus entirely on your game. We’ll be including a “Do not disturb” online status, which will suppress notifications and let your friends know that you’re not available for another game or activity right now.
We’re tweaking the community feed to make it easier to view comments. You’ll soon be able to see a peek of the most recent comment on community posts, with comments rearranged to place those that are most recent at the top. You’ll also be able to see who has liked your comments.
To address user feedback, we’re adding additional inactivity shutdown options to the Power mode & startup menu. In addition to shutting down the console after one or six hours of inactivity, you will be able to select options for two, three, four and five hours.

Alongside the updates listed above, which will work their way naturally through the Xbox One Preview Update rings, a subset of users may also see additional experimental features. These features are only enabled for a portion of the Xbox Insider audience to gauge interest and collect feedback. Your participation in the Xbox Insider Program helps us make the work-in-progress content and features coming to Xbox even better

FIXES:

• Narrator

Narrator can read large amounts of text.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Guide/Home crashing

We are aware of the Guide and Home crashing and determined the root cause. A fix is being worked on.
Workaround: In the interim please HARD Reboot (Hold the power button for ten seconds)the console to fix this issue.

• Games Installation

Some users are encountering where some games that are installed are failing to launch.
Workaround : If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.

• Display

• Tournaments

The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew

@LoSJaVieR95 Cuanto más lo quieres, más tarda en llegar [jaja] [jaja]

@Kenwood grande ! [tadoramo]
Bajando 1GB de update. Gracias por el aviso.
Joe, no hay manera de entrar en Alpha.. [snif]
Hola,

Acabo de descargar la actualizacion... y me ha dado un pequeño susto... Resulta que me ha salido un mensaje indicando que hubo un problema con el idioma configurado en la consola [boing] Tras darle varias veces a reintentar, me ha dado la opción de descargarme el idioma Español, y son otros 43 MB...
Finalmente se me ha instalado todo bien. Me falta ver todo lo nuevo y si no hay nada mal con el parche de español que se ha descargado.

Saludos!!! [bye]
Gery72 escribió:Hola,

Acabo de descargar la actualizacion... y me ha dado un pequeño susto... Resulta que me ha salido un mensaje indicando que hubo un problema con el idioma configurado en la consola [boing] Tras darle varias veces a reintentar, me ha dado la opción de descargarme el idioma Español, y son otros 43 MB...
Finalmente se me ha instalado todo bien. Me falta ver todo lo nuevo y si no hay nada mal con el parche de español que se ha descargado.

Saludos!!! [bye]

Debe ser "normal", ya que yo también he tenido ese mensaje. Por lo que parece ahora deben ir los idiomas separados de la interfaz, en plan modular.
Ese "no molestar" me encanta, juego mucho desconectado por evitar que me inviten a grupos y no me gusta.
Yui Shojei escribió:@LoSJaVieR95 Cuanto más lo quieres, más tarda en llegar [jaja] [jaja]

@Kenwood grande ! [tadoramo]

es que se suiponia que debia estar hace meses y como no dicen nada me escama mucho el tema [carcajad]
• Display

"We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc"

Siguen sin solucionarlo...
2833 respuestas