MOTO GP 13

1, 2, 3, 4, 511
Según el facebook en unos días subirán un nuevo gameplay de Silverstone, la verdad es que es un circuito soso, pero bueno xDD. Mañana comienza oficialmente la nueva temporada XD XD
Según el facebook oficial, el 10 de abril se publicará el nuevo gameplay, será de Rossi.
Hi Guys, the new gameplay video will be out on 10th April. It will features Valentino Rossi (2012 livery)

Han actualizado la página oficial del juego http://www.motogpvideogame.com/

La página http://www.xboxliveaddicts.co.uk/forums ... ntry337227 ha enviado 10 preguntas a Michele Caletti para que las respondiera sobre MotoGP 13, aquí están las respuestas del mes de abril, dicen que el mes que viene enviarán otras 10 preguntas

ANSWER MICHELE CALETTI – GAME DIRECTOR MOTOGP’13

FORUM QUESTIONS April

1. Will the game release at the same time in both Europe and the USA ?. If not in how will the release be scheduled ?.
From Jamesways xboxliveaddicts.co.uk forum:
After checking several local retailers here in the US, there's no release date or publisher for this for the Xbox 360 version. One clerk said that there is no plans for a 360 NA release. Is that true? Will this at least be region free so we can import it? Or is it just ps3 again for NA?

Answer:
We’re thinking to release the game in US, but there won’t be a worldwide release. We will release further detail in the upcoming months.

2. Seeing as you have to contend with different platforms to span the netcode, how will you keep it even for all platforms? Or will there be favoritism towards a particular platform?

Answer:
There is no “favourite” platform, and the main and most important part of the netcode isn’t the one heavily dependent on the actual hardware or low level libraries. Instead, it’s the one built upon this layer, that luckily abstracts from it.

3. Weather. Will track conditions change throughout the course of a race (rubber being layer down, track drying out after rain, etc) ?..i love the drying track on sbk gen.its a great idea...but could be much more.ie we all rush in for the spare bike when it rains....have you / how have you advanced this area of the game?

Answer:
We have built upon the SBK experience, both aesthetically and in terms of physics simulation. Now riders and bikes have a convincing wet shading, raindrops fall and bounce on tarmac, and the new tire physics model interacts nicely with all the surfaces.

4. Do I have to run several seasons of the lesser classes in order to unlock the bike I want in the MOTOGP class? Is every motorcycle available for multiplayer without playing the singleplayer? How does it work to "level up" my bike? do I go straight online with a GP bike at full build?

Answer:
Some bikes/riders are locked, but not necessarily the most performing ones. In Multiplayer bikes are at 100% performance.

5. Will there be a realtime spectator mode for online?

Answer:
Nope. But it’s something interesting for the next chapter.

6. Is it possible to download the top ten times of time attack and then try to beat their times / ghosts in time attack?

Answer:
Nope. But it’s something we’re thinking about it

7. Is there damage modelling?

Answer:
Yes, and much more detailed than in SBK. The technology that manages the graphics feedback is really complex and applies damage only on the colliding areas of the bike ( let’s say you suffer a lowside on the right side, only the right side will be scratched and dirty).
Bike performances are also influenced, obviously, and there’s an option for mechanical failures ( independent from accidents) that can be enabled or not (it’s realistic, but can be annoying!)

8. Will there be away to record online races and share with others? e.g. compressed HQ video that can be uploaded to youtube and other social networking sites or downloaded by other players and viewed ingame.

Answer:
No, we made some experiments and have analyzed the other (very few) games that try to do so (in the console world at least) and the current gen isn’t ready for such a feature in a properly integrated way. It’s painfully slow, it takes some Luckily looks like the next gen is quite keen on these features.

9. Is there going to be a tuck button?

Answer:
Yes. The effect of its use has been carefully tuned, don’t expect a “boost” button. You can also automate the function with a dedicated help, that can be disabled at will.

10. What steps have you taken in order to keep the bikes on a somewhat level playing field? Reason why I ask is in the past there has for some reason always been an "uberbike" like the Randy Depuniet Honda, or the Proton. And in EVERY game so far including your last attempt with 08, why is the Ducati always made the worst, even when Stoner was the dominant rider in the series on that bike?

Answer:
We’ve tried to capture the actual feeling of each bike, and even to represent the differences between “factory” bikes and “unofficial” ones. Sad to admit, being Italian developers (and bike lovers!) Ducati is still having some issues. Remembering the peak of the Stoner age, I recall Melandri and Capirossi somehow struggling on that “peculiar” bike. It wasn’t certainly the best all-round bike, it just had an exceptional engine and an incredible rider. An amazing reading for the tech-oriented rider ( that still doesn’t feature the tons of maths that our developers enjoy) is the book “MotoGP Technology” by Neil Spalding, that I enjoyed and really recommend.
Yo no he vuelto a comprar ningúnn juego de motos desde el SBK creo que el 09

Y de motoGP ninguno desde que con la consola me dieron el...ni me acuerdo, Rossi era la portada...pero probé demos y me solia desesperar ya que la IA era mala, sobretodo en el tema colisiones, hacias una curva algo más lenta por lo que sea y te embestian por detrás...

Tiene buena pinta este...pero prefiero probar la demo primero
Nuevo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_RmxMeBkOU

Vale con la Ducatti, a mi me apetece muchisimo este juego :)

Edit: Añadido a la wiki ^^
Con lo que ha mejorado los juegos de F1 y xon los de motogp no dan con la clave para que parezca real, yo aun este juego no lo eo nada real.
alex_lifestyle está baneado por "Saltarse un baneo con un clon"
Pues que quereis que os diga... La ducati gas a fondo saliendo de curva y casi no patina... A ver, tiene infinitamente mejor pinta que los anteriores pero no se, no lo termino de ver
alex_lifestyle escribió:Pues que quereis que os diga... La ducati gas a fondo saliendo de curva y casi no patina... A ver, tiene infinitamente mejor pinta que los anteriores pero no se, no lo termino de ver

Estara jugando con ayudas
jose juan escribió:
alex_lifestyle escribió:Pues que quereis que os diga... La ducati gas a fondo saliendo de curva y casi no patina... A ver, tiene infinitamente mejor pinta que los anteriores pero no se, no lo termino de ver

Pues entonces no tiene mucho sentido hacer un gameplay con ayudas activadas... Espero que sea eso, pq sino de simulacion nada de nada :(
hola,porque sale la ducati con rossi?

no tendria que salir con yamaha.

1 saludo.
no me ha gustado el video, lo veo muy irreal, la moto muy fina y delgada y apenas derrapa...
yo también lo noto muy irreal, no me gusta.
El_PeRi_ escribió:hola,porque sale la ducati con rossi?

1 saludo.

Porque sera de la temporada 2012... Cada año lo hace asi, sacan las motos de la temporada pasada, no como fifa o nba 2k, sino con un año de retraso x asi decirlo... A veces sacan actualizaciones durante la temporada para poner las motos actuales.
alex_lifestyle escribió:

1 saludo.

Porque sera de la temporada 2012... Cada año lo hace asi, sacan las motos de la temporada pasada, no como fifa o nba 2k, sino con un año de retraso x asi decirlo... A veces sacan actualizaciones durante la temporada para poner las motos actuales.

si pero este juego si no recuerdo mal dijeron ellos mismos que el juego iba a salir actualizado al 100% con la temporada actual vamos cada piloto en su equipo de esta temporada....
rafacm30 escribió:no me ha gustado el video, lo veo muy irreal, la moto muy fina y delgada y apenas derrapa...

Es lo primero que he visto en la repetición y no me ha gustado. Esas motos no son tan finas. Graficamente es muy normalito asi que más vale que sea la relación diversión/realismo sea la correcta. Ya es hora de un simulador en condiciones, he pérdido las esperanzas de ver un nuevo GP 500 pero los últimos títulos son juegos mediocres.
Xuru90 escribió:
alex_lifestyle escribió:

1 saludo.

si pero este juego si no recuerdo mal dijeron ellos mismos que el juego iba a salir actualizado al 100% con la temporada actual vamos cada piloto en su equipo de esta temporada....

Oleee, esta confirmado?? Eso estaria de lujo!!!
alex_lifestyle escribió:
jose juan escribió:

Pues entonces no tiene mucho sentido hacer un gameplay con ayudas activadas... Espero que sea eso, pq sino de simulacion nada de nada :(

Este tipo de juegos lo hacen para todo el publico,los que quieren un juego mas arcade es decir con ayudas y los que no quieres ayudas y es mas simulador,y yo por esa parte me perece perfecto
Xuru90 escribió:
alex_lifestyle escribió:

1 saludo.

Lo pone en la esquina inferior derecha:WORK IN PROGRES FOOTAGE THE FINAL GAME WILL HAVE 2013 CONTENTS
Milestone siempre ha sacado los juegos con los quits correspondientes al año en cuestion
a ver si hay suerte y trae interconexion [babas] [babas] [babas]
No se que pinta Vanlentino con la DucAti [carcajad]
El sonido de las motos es malisimo!!!!!
Disparidad de opiniones, a mi lo que estoy viendo me basta y me sobra xD. Aunque hasta que juegue insitu siempre es difícil hablar, pero bueno, que seguro que le tiró horas XD
Latest Motogp 13 Xbox live Facebook announcement:

They spoke with Michele Caletti, director of the new MotoGP 13 on the present and future of games and bikes of the new generation of consoles:

Now there have been licensed and are they who produce the game, and for the occasion debut new graphics engine, physics and animations, to achieve greater realism in both visual and driving, which already points very good manners, as we have seen. In this event we had the chance to talk to the game director Michele Caletti, who told us the news of the new MotoGP, we talked about what how they expect the series evolve in the coming years, and even had time to tell us what you seems the new generation of consoles.

MotoGP fans are a bit unhappy with the games that have appeared in recent years. Do you think this will get satisfy?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. We have a very specific purpose to what the players want, and we are in contact with them through forums, Facebook, and give us your opinion. We intensive gaming sessions in studies with different types of players and even real pilots. Thus we have collected a lot of information from them to realize what they want and make the best MotoGP. There is a close game, is a game made with many opinions from many quarters.

During the development of your driving games, real pilots do you prove? Do you give your opinion on it?

Yes, we do it because we think it important to convey the real feelings of speed, physics, etc.. MotoGP To have multiple computers, mainly Italian, since, for example, presented the new bikes here in Milan, and we know a number of the equipment as well as a number of drivers belonging to the Italian team of the FIM. We were with some of them recently in Milestone, and left us a huge list of ways to improve. This was a few weeks ago, and when I tried one last time, we were saying "well, well, fixed, solved ..." ... The game progresses as they tell us what is best. Give us your opinion on the management, vehicle faults, tracks ... And nobody knows better the circuits themselves runners. We say "bad, when brake here is because I have come to a tree on the left", or other characteristic. It is a list of items we try to draw from them to incorporate into the game.

What are the greatest innovations of this over other MotoGP motorcycle games we've seen before?

I would say at least three main points. The graphics, because ... to see, the last MotoGP were not photorealistic. Now we have another approach to art direction. We try to adapt reality, something that our engine successfully achieved. Then physics, with an improved system that is palpable when braking or bow, and finally, the 'Career Mode'. Personally I love the connections with the pilot's life. Not the usual menu, but more abstract, focusing on the actual activities. Race after race, you can see all the activities and challenges. I think these are the three main points.

How have you worked in the setting of the circuit? It is an aspect that often do not take care.

To create circuits, the first contact was Dorna, the owners of the license, I was offered a lot of data on the tracks. After we hire photographers or us to take pictures of all the circuit elements, including the suburbs, to recreate 3D broadcasting their feelings in real life. We were also able to test all the bikes at the end of the last championship, as we consider very important to know in detail the vehicles. I think everything is shaping up quite well, and we can pass the "personality" of Ducatti, Yamaha, Honda, etc. in a very detailed way. Apparently it's simple, but each track requires a lot of information, talk to the drivers, but when you do things right, it all takes shape and is very realistic.

You are a studio specializing in driving games, both cars and motorcycles. How do you organize in the study? Are there people who specialize in each genre, and you all know of any?

Depends on the paper. We have a team to WRC and one for MotoGP. Other teams, responsible for development research, or working in the graphics engine, working in both games. Of course, we have designers, art directors, etc. for each of the games. The reality is that everyone loves to play in the works, but we exchanged views. We are a team focused on driving, with a team of designers who strive so much-and also, most of them are biker-that focus on the gameplay and artificial intelligence, and other key aspects of the game.

I think they put few studies the same passion as us to this genre. As a curiosity, perhaps you've noticed that sometimes the AI does something weird [in the demo you have tasted]. The truth is that we have taken a little over time, because the manager of artificial intelligence is a biker, and fell off the bike and spent two weeks at home. But I'm sure that will solve it, of course. This is an example of how much we love and that we are not strangers to the genre. It's nice to work in such an environment.

Now that you have made with the MotoGP license, do you have plans for the future of the series in the coming years?

Obviously, we can not do a single title and say goodbye. We have implemented new features to get the license and the game, and also the MotoGP license in real life is evolving, with new regulations, new manufacturers, and make a spectacle even more impressive to your audience. It is very interesting. The introduction of Moto2 meant some changes, because it is completely different from the 250, so it's great to have a common vision of the future.

After so many years doing driving games, is not nobody said the study "hey, let's do something other than driving"?

As a study, no. When you make good driving games, you tend to attract people who love driving games, and besides, we go home and we get to play driving games ... (Laughs) So it would be strange if someone says the study "well, I have a piece of mind about dragons, swords ..." Would ask "hey, where have you come from?". Nah, obviously we play other types of games, have very disparate interests beyond driving, but as a studio, we know what we do well and where we can focus. This does not limit creativity, as there are hundreds of ways to approach a genre. It is very challenging track and create something new every day. With racing games have plenty of ... (Laughs)

As a developer, how do you see the future of consoles anytime soon? By the time all the studies say PlayStation 4 is a console which is very easy to program. Do you guys see the possibility of a leap to the next generation in an accessible?

I have a positive outlook on the future of gaming, because after a few years that Apple devices explorasen a new market, the industry has returned to balance. Generally, iOS games now remain on iOS and console games are able to find their way without having to be an iOS game. I have great interest in the new consoles, because in effect, it will be very easy to program for them. This means you can spend more time thinking about the ideas in the hardware, which is the most important in the industry. Apparently, at the end of the generational cycle, the ideas are somewhat hard to find. I think the new hardware developers will find new ideas.

Then, not having to "pelearos" with the hardware, do we allow you to see new ideas in genres like the bikes?

Well, there's always fighting, never easy. I was a programmer, and I know of what I speak. It is always difficult but sometimes it is more difficult, as with PlayStation 3, one of the most complex. PlayStation 4 and the new Xbox will be more similar to each other, since the complexity [in this generation] comes not only hardware, but the fact that you do the same on two different machines. So in the end you have to do different things. If you can do things like that to get the same results, it's all much easier. I think it's time to do this, and something that Sony and Microsoft have understood. Now is the time to sponsor game development in a more simple, something that makes me feel quite optimistic.

Have you had ideas that have not been implemented in a game due to technical limitations?

Yeah Racing games are very delicate, as the resolution, the frame rate per second, physics ... These things are not always obvious. Car games are simpler, since cars are discouraged as a body. Instead, the rendering of bike games is much more complex, so you have to animate a motorcycle with a driver, fully animated, which is handled. On the issue of performance and optimization are a nightmare. More power, more memory ... means having for example a faster physical system integrated with the graphics engine. This alone, even without any other improvement, and trade the experience. And if the new platforms allow us to have a Full HD games, sixty frames per second, is something that will make a big difference.

De aqui:http://www.xboxliveaddicts.co.uk/forums/topic/62864-moto-go-2013/page__st__440
Pinta bien, aunque una cosa son las palabras y otras los echos, ya veremos, de momento la ducati parece la del ultimo moto gp de la repulsiva compañia Monumental, pero como esa no va a ser la que salga este año pienso que no le han dedicado mucho tiempo. La M1 del otro video me parecio mucho mejor en las texturas y en la forma
Se sabe algo de la duracion (en años) del modo carrera y como lo van a estructurar??
que basura de juegos, lo mejor en el minuto 2:45 aparece una nube de la nada. Oh dios mio!!
Que mala pinta tiene el juego, mucho se anunciaba pero el último gameplay es horroroso, la moto se mueve como si fuera de plástico y no pesara nada. Además el sonido como habeís dicho ya, es malísimo, vaya decepción.
Soy el unico que no puede con los controles en juegos de motos en esta generación? No se si soy malo, o tengo parkinson o que! Pero no les pillo el truquillo
modificaran la relacion piloto/moto? es parecen que van en minibikes...
con que sea el mismo control que en los juegos de superbikes me conformo
Bueno no tiene muy mala pinta gráficamente.Aunque lo que nos importa a los moteros es que sea una física lo mas real posible y que al conducir transmita sensaciones!!!.Esperemos que salga algo medio decente [buuuaaaa]
10th April 2013, Milano – Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers and
publishers for consoles and Windows® PC, releases today the second Gameplay Video for its
upcoming Motorbike title MotoGP™13, the official MotoGP™ World Championship 2013 game,
which will be out in June 2013. This video, through Gran Premio bwin de España – Jerez, shows the
differences between the MotoGP™13’s camera views:

- Third Person: is the game’s default camera with its light shaking behavior and the wind noise
when racing at high speed. This will furthermore satisfy all players’ needs. This view is
adjustable (changing the distance between the camera and the bike) during the gameplay
session.
- Cockpit: Cockpit view is a camera with a swinging cockpit
- Helmet: the Helmet view guarantees the most realist effect ever, driving the player into a
real MotoGP riders view

“There’s one single concept we wanted to carry on throughout the whole game, a very simple one,
but so important: “be the rider”. With this concept, the most immersive and compelling way to ride is
using the “helmet view”, where both visuals, audio, dynamics are meant to recreate the actual riders’
point of view. We wanted it to be realistic, but in a way that everybody could switch to it and feel at
home in no time”, affirms Michele Caletti, Game Director Milestone.

Fuente: http://www.motogpvideogame.com/press/Mo ... eo2_EN.pdf

Nueva foto de Sepang:
Imagen
La cámara de casco será todo lo realista que se quiera,pero es injugable porque tú no estás dentro de ese casco.

Me hubiese gustado una cámara fantasma,con la vista detrás del piloto pero casi de paquete y el piloto transparente,sólo con un pequeño trazo.
En lo jugable para mi tendrian que haber hecho algo parecido a esto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5q71YbOEcYc
Pero no, y eso que es uno de los juegos que estuvieron probando los de Milestone cuando consiguieron la licencia de moto gp para este año
Yo el ultimo que he jugao fue el 08, y no se me daba mal, he probao la demo y bufff soy supertorpeeee jeje
Pues para mí que va a caer, llevo como cosa de un mes con el mono de querer jugar a uno de motos... ojalá se curren una steelbook como en SBK X.

El sonido es muy parecido a las MotoGP reales, solamente tiene el fallo de sonar más metálico, poniendo el sonido un pelín más grave se arreglaría.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKTQXH5ekUQ
españolito escribió:En lo jugable para mi tendrian que haber hecho algo parecido a esto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5q71YbOEcYc
Pero no, y eso que es uno de los juegos que estuvieron probando los de Milestone cuando consiguieron la licencia de moto gp para este año

Hombre, es que ya mucha gente se quejaba de que el SBK era difícil de manejar (aunque poniéndote 1 semanita le coges el tranquillo), imagina si les pones un estilo GP Bikes a la gente, pues menos van a jugar. Y esto se trata de vender, esta claro que a un grupo de los que nos gustan lo juegos de motos nos gustaría que fuera los mas realista posible, pero esto va de $$$$. Y los mas seguro es que monten un mixto como en SBK, y como en casi todos los juegos de consola. En PC como existen mods i demás siempre hay mas libertad y es normal que estén los mejores simuladores.
Nuevas fotos de Sepang
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Nuevas fotos de Laguna Seca
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Nuevas fotos de Jerez
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
er185 escribió:Nuevas fotos de Sepang
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Nuevas fotos de Laguna Seca
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Nuevas fotos de Jerez
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Joder, joder, joder que pinta tienen, vaya texturas las de los neumáticos, aunque me da que no son imágenes reales del juego, que tienen unos cuantos filtros , pero esa me la quedo de fondo de pantalla
1o: la ducati no hace el.mismo ruido qie la de verdad ni de coña.
2o: proporcion tamaño piloto-moto lamentable
3o manejo de la moto ultrarcade
4p: si el reclamo son las fotos, vamos arreglaos....
O mucho cambia el asunto o creo que vamos a lo de cada año....y nadie tiene mas ganas de un juego decente que yo, pero no lo parece la verdad.
Sobre las fotos de ayer de Jerez, Sepang y Laguna Seca.

Gran Premio bwin de España: El circuito de Jerez fue construido en 1986 y acogería su primer Grand Prix un año después. En la actualidad, es uno de los circuitos de MotoGP más famosos y el eje central de una ciudad que adora el deporte. Ubicado en un ligero valle al sur de España, Jerez disfruta siempre de un buen clima y de unos paisajes hermosos. Sus numerosas gradas ofrecen una visión perfecta para hasta 250.000 espectadores.

Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix: El circuito internacional Sepang de Malasia ha sido creado específicamente para disfrutar de la conducción más veloz y emocionante, convirtiéndose en uno de los mejores circuitos del mundo. Este complejo de 930 hectáreas cuadradas cuenta también con un hotel, un centro comercial, un circuito de golf y otras instalaciones deportivas; costó más de 58 millones de euros y se construyó en tan solo 14 meses. Su primer Grand Prix se celebraría en abril de 1999, y fijaría el nuevo estándar para los circuitos de carreras de todo el mundo.

Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix: MotoGP regresó a Estados Unidos por primera vez tras 10 años para el Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix de Laguna Seca, que se celebró en julio de 2005 y que acabaría con la primera victoria en GP para el norteamericano Nicky Hayden. La pista californiana acogió eventos de Gran Prix desde 1988 hasta 1994, pero los avances en las máquinas de competición de MotoGP obligaron a que el evento se trasladase a otro lugar mientras la pista se modificaba y adaptaba para que cumpliese los requisitos de seguridad de hoy en día.

Michele Caletti, Director del juego en Milestone, ha declarado:
“Reproducir las pistas de MotoGP con todo lujo de detalles es un proceso difícil que requiere colaborar estrechamente con los propietarios de la licencia (que nos faciliten gran cantidad de material técnico y de patrocinio) para que después el equipo vaya a visitar el lugar, haga cientos de fotos, comprenda por qué es especial un circuito concreto y conseguir comprender las sensaciones que produce para recrearlo adecuadamente. En ocasiones, esto solo es posible cuando tienes el asfalto bajo tus pies. Pero todos los esfuerzos merecen la pena cuando los pilotos de las tres clases, al jugar al juego, nos dicen de usar sus puntos de frenada reales… ¡y funcionan en el juego!”.
En serio os parece que la relación moto-piloto está mal ?,es que es la segunda vez que lo leo,alguien puso que las motos eras estrechas.

Me parece que estan bastante bie y es que la rueda delantera es bastante más estrecha que la trasera,puede ser que eso haga parecer a la moto estrecha,pero son bastante fieles.

En el sonido,supongo que seguirán en ello.

Y la simulación,pues se verá que opciones hay,pero hasta probar la demo o el juego no lo sabremos,porque en los vídeos siempre ponen las opciones arcade.

Imagen

Imagen
Pues si, estoy convencido que los que le hemos echado horas a los SBK, le echaremos horas a este nuevo Moto GP, (independientemente de que estemos más o menos satisfechos con la jugabilidad).

Realmente al final (ahora hace 2 años que juego en PC, pero en 360 era igual) los que jugamos siempre somos los mismos y nos conocemos de sobra xD. El hecho de que sea un Moto GP seguro que atrae a más gente, lo que me parece perfecto, porque siempre es un juego con un más que aceptable online.
forajidox escribió:La cámara de casco será todo lo realista que se quiera,pero es injugable porque tú no estás dentro de ese casco.

Me hubiese gustado una cámara fantasma,con la vista detrás del piloto pero casi de paquete y el piloto transparente,sólo con un pequeño trazo.

Es cierto. Y es una buena idea esa cámara por lo menos intentar implementarla a ver si es factible.

A mi me llama este año por la desarrolladora, pero por el clima variable aunque en motos no es como en la F1, y el modo carrera. Pero no se dice en el hilo si podremos personalizar monos, cascos y el equipo en sí...

Tampoco hablan de como será el desgaste de ruedas...

Pero no sé si lo pillaria para PC o para xbox...
Joder que ganas,se sabe si van aponer un apartado de pilotos miticos como hicieron en los juegos de SBK,molaria un montón correr con pilotos como Doohan,Rainey,Biaggi,Barry Sheene,Schwantz o Simoncelli
He visto más veces el video y la camara del casco me gusta más, otra cosa es que luego sea jugable de verdad.

Pero tambien es verdad que veo desproporcionado a Rossi respecto la moto...

O el tio juega en arcade, o es bueno o va de paseo...pero recordad que esas motos tienen mucha electrónica...me gustaria ver mejor moto3 y 2, sobretodo moto2...

graficamente la verdad...flojo, pero lo que me importa es la diversión y el realismo que pueda alcanzar, la IA etc...

pero sí hay algo que no me cuadra, si no falta tanto para que salga, ¿por qué ponen un video de algo no terminado?

Y hay algo que no me gusta del video de jerez, por el min 55-1:00, y es en la recta de nuevo la poca sensación de velocidad...en los de THQ de Xbox 1 había un efecto difuminado que te daba la sensación de ir deprisa...
Esta información está sacada de la pagina de Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Plug-In-Digital-M ... B00BR0PROQ donde pone que habrá más 50 animaciones diferentes y un DLC de 14 pilotos historicos Doohan en Honda y Rossi en Honda, entre otras cosas. No sé si será cierto.
Speed. Emotion. Innovation. The full 2013 MotoGP season. Graphical excellence. The essential elements mixed with an adrenaline-fueled experience will characterize the brand new MotoGP13

MotoGP13 will include all the tracks and riders of the 2013 MotoGP season.

Graphics:
Close to reality thanks to reference gathering for bikes and riders (more than 5,000 photos) and motion capture for more than 50 different animations (it’s the first time motion capture is used for a bike game!!!)

Very close reproduction of the real ones (thanks to more than 35,000 photo references), with all real elements on track: buildings, vegetations, stands, sponsor banners, tv cameras and displays, marshalls

Photorealistic approach, five weather conditions, HDR powered system and dynamic sky algorithm for maximum visual fidelity (from splistream on wet track to air distortion because of heat out of the bike exhaust)

Tv style interface, cut scenes ,1st person elements (3d pits, motorhome, helmet view), menu design, music selection and track presentation with real TV commentators convey a complete MotoGP experience

Gameplay:
Simulative approach, with highly detailed model. Hundreds of parameters, from detailed suspensions/damper system, to realistic torque/clutch management. Tire grip, wear and temperature are simulated in relationship with different terrain conditions using Milestone’s “Evolving Track” that changes even during the race not only the tires’ properties but also the track’s ones

Scalable riding aids (such as brake help, steering help, ideal line) from all assisted to full simulation can be easily selected from game menu. AI can be set to four different difficulty levels.

Game Modes:
Quick Race, Race Weekend, Championship, Sprint Season

Players can re-live at home the great deeds of real riders, just few days after the race (online required). EEDAR analysis appreciated this point.

DLC:
This DLC will add 14 past riders to the game, including Doohan/Honda and Rossi/Honda
"clutch management" de verdad estoy leyendo eso, de verdad me van a poner mi embrague [360º] y además, lo de los reglajes, que parece que por fin van a ser reglajes de verdad con muchos parámetros donde elegir
En una página polaca de venta de videojuegos dicen que reservando el juego regalan un código para canjear que incluye un DLC con 8 pilotos de la temporada 2012. No sé la credibilidad que tendrá esto.

Osoby zamawiające grę przed premierą w sklepie gram.pl otrzymają kod na bonusowe DLC: 8 motocyklistów i 4 motory z sezonu 2012 (Rossi-Hayden, Dovizioso-Crutchlow, Lorenzo-Spies, Stoner-Pedrosa).

FUENTE: http://www.gram.pl/sklep/digi/motogp-13-wersja-cyfrowa
Al último gran juego de MotoGP que jugué fue a uno de Xbox, creo que era el MotoGP 2... una delicia picarse para mejorar tiempos en Jerez, qué recuerdos :-| No he vuelto a jugar a otro [carcajad]
547 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 511