[Hilo Oficial] Opera - adblocker nativo, VPN, ahorro batería

No me gusta el nuevo speeddial, para empezar, las miniaturas las carga mal, con una especie de zoom y queda mas que horroroso.

Prefería el icono + para añadir una miniatura mas que el nuevo "botón", queda feo.

Y otra razón es que cada vez que inicio Opera recarga de nuevo las miniaturas.

Y una razón mas:

Imagen

Eso después de un par de horas con unas ~4 pestañas, es una salvajada.

Menos mal que tengo la estable instalada conviviendo con la -devel. [poraki]
Editado por #1302#. Razón: maldito tinypic ¬¬
el ultimo build no va muy bien. se me queda trabada el popup de los gestures si tardo demasiado T_T
Tomad versionitis:

Speed Dial, and other fixes

Known issues

Crash on startup for some users
Windows Installer crashes for some users
Fraud protection not working correctly
Check for updates entry is sometimes missing on the Mac
Custom searches are not always preserved after upgrade
Possible clipping of some dialogs under Linux/FreeBSD
Some Speed Dials refresh every second if you upgrade between 11.10-2020 and 11.10-2025: This only affects snapshot users and will not affect those who upgrade from the stable, so will not be fixed.

Changelog

Core
CORE-37160 (Fix for crash when extensions need HTTP Auth after restart)
CORE-34650 (Memory leaks caused by missing call to deallocate() on the scriptable object)
CORE-37136 (Enable Cookies DNS Check is default true, should be false)
CORE-37060 (Deleting a Wand Password crashes Opera)
CORE-36823 (100% cpu usage when installing application cache on developers.whatwg.org)
CORE-36808 (developers.whatwg.org crashes opera)
CORE-36805 ("work offline" conflicts with "application cache")
CORE-36243 (IFRAME with scrolling=no interferes with scrollwheel/keyboard scrolling of parent document)
CORE-34738 (Some sites flicker when loading plugins)
CORE-27392 (Windowed plugin position not updated when moved in overflowed container)
CORE-36871 (Application cache not detected for explicit cache entries when loaded outside of the application cache)

Desktop (general)
Improved strings and translations
DSK-328884 (Content blocker crashes when Opera Link is enabled)
DSK-313944 ("Ctrl+Shift+V" opens in a new background tab)
DSK-326198 (Enter when composing HTML mails sometimes has large line spacing)

Desktop (Speed Dial)
DSK-330681 (Crash related to the new logo finder)
DSK-330693 (Entering addresses that start with a number opens the corresponding Speed Dial instead)
DSK-329199 (Added Speed Dial entry is not focused)
DSK-329522 (Opera hangs or crashes when editing/deleting Speed Dial cells in multiple windows at the same time)
DSK-329877 (OK button should be focused in add speed dialog when text has been entered in the urlfield)
DSK-330030 (It should be possible to set Speed Dial to use 6-7 columns)
DSK-330319 (Page title is shown on top of thumbnail when hovering background tabs with thumbnail previews enabled)
DSK-330339 (Clicking on the "100% Zoom" button in zoom dropdown doesn't update the Speed Dial thumbnail)
DSK-330363 (When adding a speed dial, a fuzzy plus icon appears inside in the thumbnail)
DSK-330443 (Crash on removing an entry being edited)
DSK-330472 (Opera crashes if a lot of speeddials are added [and background image is changed])
DSK-330520 (Make add-new-dial separately skinable)
DSK-330530 (Zooming with + or - with focus on the Speed Dial page zooms any page opened from that Speed Dial tab)
DSK-330555 (Opera crashes on exit after drag/dropping a Speed Dial thumbnail onto desktop)
DSK-330624 (Opera crashes after deleting thumbnail that was dragged onto status bar)
DSK-330362 (Configure speed dial dialogue - align the 'OK' and 'cancel' to the right of the dialog box)
DSK-330361 (Configure speed dial dialogue - remove the cross button (close) top right)
DSK-330360 (Change 'Configure Speed Dial' button to use custom skin element)
DSK-329976 (Speed dial zoom level button displays wrong value if going back from webpage)
DSK-330327 (Dragging a speed dial outside the tab changes speed dial positions)
DSK-330520 (Correct Speed Dial background color on Mac)
DSK-330629 (Update Speed Dial styling on Mac)

Windows
DSK-330717 (Broken animations on Windows)
DSK-330721 (Cannot create characters that require dead keys on Windows)

Mac
DSK-330675 (Localized search broken)

------

y moar... mas bien para usuarios de Windowze

Important crash fixes

Known issues

Fraud protection not working correctly
Check for updates entry is sometimes missing on the Mac
Custom searches are not always preserved after upgrade
Possible clipping of some dialogs under Linux/FreeBSD
Some Speed Dials refresh every second if you upgrade between 11.10-2020 and 11.10-2025: This only affects snapshot users and will not affect those who upgrade from the stable, so will not be fixed.

Changelog
Windows
Fixed a couple of issues causing crash on startup and crash in the installer

·__·
CSS gradients, WebP, and Declarative UI

Known issues
If you have lots of labels, the dialog will appear with a vertical scrollbar to scroll the content
Link not working on the Mac (Link is disabled for Speed Dial on the other platforms)

Changelog
Core
CORE-1 (Missing support for SOCKS proxy): Still needs a UI but can be configured by opera:config#Proxy for now
CORE-25395 (Partial CSS gradients support): Using the Opera -o- vendor prefix, Opera Presto supports: -o-linear-gradient() and -o-repeating-linear-gradient(), <gradient> is only supported in background and background-image, <gradient> is not supported in list-style-image and border-image
CORE-32400 (Added native WebP support)
CORE-36305 (Updates to Strings and translations)
CORE-33382 (UserJS code not run in extensions if page does not include a script tag)
CORE-34929 (Links in extension pages that try to open extension-internal urls in new windows don't work)
CORE-35064 (The extension background process should be able to be reloaded correctly and without crashing)
CORE-35180 (Crash on bottom aligned inline-block with unclosed, child paragraph)
CORE-35209 (Extension pages should be allowed to navigate to other extension-internal pages via the location object)
CORE-35248 (Extension-related windows with scriptless documents aren't closed when the extension is disabled)
CORE-35350 (Widget Interface should be exposed on the user JS side of extensions)
CORE-35492 (urlload/urlfinished events received in wrong order)
CORE-35746 (Console object in Web Workers doesn't log anything to the error console)
CORE-35898 (Tab urls exposed from extensions don't include the url's fragment identifier)
CORE-36114 (Caret placement at line ends broken in contentEditable <pre> tags (wrapped lines case - causes problems in M2))
CORE-36131 (Zooming in/out print preview for mail crashes Opera)
CORE-36237 (The background process shouldn't be allowed to navigate away from the extension's index.html)
Crash fixes

Desktop
DSK-330050 (Crash on startup when dialogs appear before the main window): Further fix
DSK-330700 (Don't use the logo finder if a Speed Dial has a reload frequency set)
DSK-330722 (Reload the page to view plug-in content toolbar shown despite Flash being previously installed)
DSK-330746 (Default searches are not preserved after upgrade)
DSK-330771 (View-mode="minimized" for Speed Dial doesn't trigger 260x195 viewport)
DSK-330802 (Find a better default level for ThumbnailLogoPadding)
DSK-330852 (Speed Dial animations cause leak)
DSK-330876 (Crash when sorting a mail view and then switching between mail views)

---

VERSIONITIS!!!

Sychronized Speed Dial 2.0

Known issues

When reordering Speed Dials, the order may not be remembered on other computers after synchronization
If you have a http proxy setup already you might find your internet connection disabled. To work around unset opera:config#Proxy|UseSOCKS and click "Save".

Changelog
Core
CORE-26373 (Ease-in transition goes crazy (out of range) when second transition overrides it near the end)
CORE-37229 (Crash when getting color from -o-skin)

Desktop
DSK-327363 (Make Opera Link work with Speed Dial 2.0)
DSK-330888 (Overlay dialogs have broken alpha transparency on close animation)
DSK-330957 (Prevent duplicate speed dials on upgrade)
DSK-331003 (Fix reload policy for link)
DSK-331005 (Crash on saving label for search in all messages)
Some further crash fixes

---

Y MAS!!

Closing in on beta

Changelog
Crash fixes
SOCKS has been temporarily disabled as it caused issues with other proxy servers
Small fix so that the WOT extension works again
Mac Plugin fixes

Se nota la salida de IE9 y que Firefox 4 haya lanzado la RC XD
Ahora si, beta instalada ^^

y la verdad, que lo noto mas lento.. no se si soy yo o es así realmente XD tambien es verdad que esta instalado encima del viejo que lleva como 3 años con la misma config XD y borrandolo mejorara seguro la velocidad, pero bueno de momento va bien, aunque me gustaria poder ocultar el + del speed dial la verdad ^^
Chicos, pregunta rapida.

Se me han volatilizado los marcadores. Ayer estaban, y ahora no hay nada a parte de un vacío enorme. Y me casca porque tenía una lista bastante importante, con info que me costó recolectar. Alguna idea de si se puede recuperar?
Ekkuzu escribió:Chicos, pregunta rapida.

Se me han volatilizado los marcadores. Ayer estaban, y ahora no hay nada a parte de un vacío enorme. Y me casca porque tenía una lista bastante importante, con info que me costó recolectar. Alguna idea de si se puede recuperar?

Lo tenias sincronizado con el opera link? mas te vale... ^^
Bueno, Beta+ al canto (desde la que posteo, para probarla Imagen ):

During the excitement and media coverage of yesterday's 11.10 Beta, the hard working development team here at Opera didn't get distracted and just carried on working towards the 11.10 final. In fact it was a very rewarding and fruitful day and we now have some experimental fixes for most of the major crashes you guys have reported recently! So we figured why not end the week in style and give you an even better build to play with. You could almost say it is a Beta+!

Have a look below to see all the bugs we crushed during a time when lesser software companies might have been tempted to put their feet up and take a well earned rest.

Enjoy the weekend testing out the very latest and greatest Opera!

Linux
Windows
OS X

Parece muy estable, muy al estilo de sus betas; aunque parece que tira más de CPU que la estable.

[bye]
DjScream3 escribió:
Ekkuzu escribió:Chicos, pregunta rapida.

Lo tenias sincronizado con el opera link? mas te vale... ^^

Pues no, no uso ningún servicio de sincro de Opera. Al final con las "versiones anteriores" he sacado una copia de hace dos dias, así que recuperado y copiado por seguridad.

Salut.
yo despues de una mala experiencia con el opera sync que me llevo a perder varios bookmarks (lo reconozco, culpa mia por usarlo en la fase de pruebas xD) regularmente hago un export de los favoritos a un archivo por lo que pudiera pasar.
Hola, recientemente he formateado y ahora tengo que configurar el opera otra vez, el problema que tengo es que no me funciona el NoAds, y me parece que se tenia que modificar algun archivo del opera, pero ahora no me acuerdo ¿alguien lo sabe?

salu2
MacGyver escribió:Hola, recientemente he formateado y ahora tengo que configurar el opera otra vez, el problema que tengo es que no me funciona el NoAds, y me parece que se tenia que modificar algun archivo del opera, pero ahora no me acuerdo ¿alguien lo sabe?

salu2

mira en la pagina del plugin para ver los detalles pero creo que tendras que modificar el valor de User JS Storage Quota en el opera:config

a todo esto, nuevo build:

http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/20 ... -even-more

ya se puede ocultar el boton "+" del speedial :D

Changelog

Desktop
Updated graphics for Speed Dial and callout dialogs
Improved performance and resizability of internal pages
DSK-328884 (Content blocker crashes when Opera Link is enabled)
DSK-331458 (Opera occasionally writes files with cropped and/or corrupted names)
DSK-330123 (If authentication with auth.opera.com fails, there is no error message)

Speed Dial
Improvements to Speed Dial synchronization, including ordering and merging on upgrade
Speed Dial options consolidated in configure dialog
Speed Dial automatic zooming
Speed Dial options instantly applied
Speed Dial '+' can now be hidden from the Configure dialog
Added options for 2, 6 and 7 Speed Dial columns
DSK-330828 (Add option to have two column Speed Dial layout)
DSK-330094 (Speed Dial does not create a thumbnail for baidu.com)
DSK-330473 (Thumbnail content is blurred if Speed Dial is zoomed using arrow keys on Zoom menu)
DSK-330923 (Speed Dial 'Configure..' button isn't translated)
DSK-330924 (Using mouse scroll on zoom slider in regular page scrolls Speed Dial)
DSK-299654 (Speed Dial page looses focus after reloading on Mac)
DSK-329715 (Speed Dial preview is wrong)
DSK-329382 (Tab jumping on Speed Dial doesn't autoscroll)
DSK-329476 (Can't drag a tab/link/url into Speed Dial)
DSK-330321 (Speed Dial add dialog repositioned when hovering Configure Speed Dial button)
DSK-330465 (Speed Dial thumbails hovering doesn'twork using TAB key)
DSK-330843 (Speed Dial '+' thumbnail is set to selected (which looks a lot like hover) after cancelling add dialog)
DSK-331064 (Speed Dial thumbnail autoreload sends only first request for custom URL if it contains only server name without / at the end)
DSK-329896 (Ctrl+middle mouse click does not work)
DSK-329973 (Large space to the left of Speed Dial thumbnails when window is resized to show one column)
DSK-331040 (Tabbing on Speed Dial doesn't cycle selection back to the top)
DSK-331041 (Speed Dial auto-scrolling sometimes scrolls you to the bottom of the page incorrectly)
DSK-331152 (Maintain tab-key press flow between thumbnails after they are swapped)
DSK-331173 (Speed Dial autoscroll doesn't scroll up nicely)
DSK-331297 (Number of Speed Dial columns decreases when clicking 'Configure')
DSK-331175 (Speed dial autoscrolling does not scroll back to the top when tabbing cycles back to the top)
DSK-329975 (Web page zoom level button displays wrong zoom level if 2 windows are opened)

Core
Further crash fixes, and a memory leak fix
CORE-35693 (Back from Google search result is inconsistent, sometimes goes back two pages, sometimes can't go back at all)
CORE-36787 (Relatively positioned image links cut off on scroll)
CORE-37071 (Accessing document in iframe appended from external script fails): Readability + Instapaper + Disqus
CORE-37430 (Menus on dpreview.com stopped working)
CORE-37330 (HTML response without have Content-type header causes Opera to display source code)
CORE-36692 (Crash with games on zylom.com)

Windows
DSK-325398 (Opera crashed when switching to other programs, folders etc. in Windows 7)

Mac
Added animation for closed tabs on Mac

Linux
DSK-330653 (Speed Dial options should be centered on non compositing systems)
DSK-330928 (Pasting primary UNIX buffer on Speed Dial stopped working)
si gracias era eso, lo he puesto en 500 y ya va

salu2
Una preguntilla. ¿Por que no puedo subir archivos con opera? Suelo hacer uso de un servicio online para almacenar algunos archivos pero no me los sube, he probado con distintas opciones y nada... ¿por que puede ser?
snake-viper escribió:Una preguntilla. ¿Por que no puedo subir archivos con opera? Suelo hacer uso de un servicio online para almacenar algunos archivos pero no me los sube, he probado con distintas opciones y nada... ¿por que puede ser?

¿JavaScript y Cookies habilitadas? ¿Has probado con "engañar" simulando Firefox p.e.? Hay webs que discriminan con solo mirar el UA, me ha pasado en alguna ocasión. Opera puede soportar lo que requiere la Web pero "al ver Opera le dice que no" porque los desarrolladores de la web lo valen.
Nada, sigue en las mismas :S
¿Has mirado en al consola de errores? En alguna ocasión canta lo que pasa...
coyote escribió:¿Has mirado en al consola de errores? En alguna ocasión canta lo que pasa...

Ok mirare por si las moscas, gracias.
A ver, quiero saber si hay forma de solucionar este ''problema'' que tengo desde que uso Opera como mi navegador principal (que es ya como desde Opera 9 xD).

Mi ''problema'' es en EOL al ver el último post no leído. Pondré un ejemplo de chrome (como pude haber puesto hasta del IE, nada personal xD).

Con chrome:

Entro a la primera página de un hilo que apenas tiene... digamos 8 respuestas. Voy a dormir y siguen respondiendo el hilo mientras tanto. A la mañana siguiente presiono el hilo de ''leer el ultimo mensaje no leído'' o algo así del hilo y me sitúa exactamente en el mensaje nueve y si vuelvo a presionar el botón que mencioné antes... me sigue posicionando en el 9 al menos de que yo mismo pase a la siguiente página de comentarios.

Con Opera:

Mismo caso, pero el problema viene a la hora de posicionarme en el mensaje 9. Lo hace?, sí. Pero es como si ''cargara el posicionamiento'' después de haber cargado todas las imágenes y tal, y como no me gusta esperar presiono el botón del último mensaje no leído creyendo que me posicionará en el mensaje 9 y... no, directamente da por hecho que acabo de ver todos los mensajes y me manda a la siguiente página.

No se si me explico xD. Con chrome carga primero ''la posición'' y bien puede ir cargando imágenes y plugins, yo ya estoy leyendo el mensaje que quiero y si se ''desposiciona'' por algún motivo no importa, pues al presionar el botón ese me llevará al último mensaje no leído DENTRO de la página en la cual me quedé, con Opera debo esperar a que cargue todo, se posicione y tal.. y si me desespero si importa, pues me llevará a la siguiente página.

Como ven... cuando uno tiene la visualización de mensajes a 50 por página jode mucho xD
Wence-Kun escribió:tocho...

No entiendo lo que quieres decir...

A todo esto, nueva snapshot:

More crash fixes

Changelog
Core
CORE-37518 (Google maps breaks due to a miscompilation of ECMAscript)
CORE-36960 (Non-repeated background images become repeated after going back in history)
CORE-37418 (Faaborg blog crashes Opera)
CORE-37328 (Crash when opening RSS feeds in background tabs)
CORE-36945 (Unable to save an image in photobucket)
CORE-32849 (Crash on exit)
Further crash fixes: made possible by your uploaded crash logs

Desktop
DSK-156307 (Console messages should include a timestamp)
DSK-209000 (Error Console does not remember position and size when re-opened)
DSK-240600 (No SVG console error)
DSK-276359 (Tab activation order wrong when minimizing tabs)
DSK-312094 (Not sending referrer when using Middle Click or using mouse gestures)
DSK-329214 (Crash on exit after viewing a downloaded file's properties from the download tab)
DSK-330073 (Tab opened using window.open with location bar enabled and width set to 400 pixels or more not visible)
DSK-330971 ('Submenu, MI_IDM_AUTORELOAD_TOGGLE_PARENT, Full Reload Menu , , "Icon"' crashes Opera)
DSK-331018 (Crash when adding mail filter rules in new labels dialog)
DSK-331140 (Context menus not working in edit controls on Declarative UI dialogs)
DSK-331428 (Crash when deleting bookmarks)
DSK-330987 (Custom label icons are lost on restart)
Further fix for a crash that happens after having blocked content

Windows
DSK-328543 (Plugins can prevent Opera from shutting down)

Linux/FreeBSD
DSK-331155 (Main bar buttons are moved to the right when hovering with KDE and GTK styling)
DSK-331065 (Boxes appear for each installed Extension after maximizing Opera from the systray)
@ Wence-Kun:

Pero creo que el salto que hace a la siguiente página cuando quedan posts sin leer en la actual es un bug de EOL.

Aunque lo otro, sí, es así y no sé si se podrá modificar el comportamiento.

Pide a alguien que te haga una extensión/UserScript. XD
moar snapshots

Speed Dial, now with crisp thumbnails

Descripción:
Hello from the Opera Wroclaw team,

This snapshot adds more fixes to the new Barracuda Speed Dial, taking away the need to reload all the Speed Dial items on each and every zoom level change. Opera will now cache your thumbnails in the biggest size needed and resize them as requested, adding necessary padding. The thumbnails for pages with the "view-mode: minimized" media type will change their rendering viewport width when zoomed above 100%, and keep a fixed viewport when zoomed below that. We hope this will make your thumbnails readable regardless of the Speed Dial zoom level.

The build brings also some improvements to thumbnail quality; your favorite pages should now be nice and sharp.

We haven't just been working on Speed Dial, though. There's a new Core upgrade, Windows installer fixes, numerous crash fixes, and more!

As usual, this is still work in progress, so we count on your feedback to inform us about any problems you might encounter with this build.

And remember, this is not an April Fools' Day joke

Known Issues

Upgrading from older Barracuda installations could cause Speed Dial thumbnail quality problems
My Opera community Speed Dial may not finish loading on a clean install

Changelog (gigantesco)
Core
CORE-8579 (Setting <input>.type removes focus)
CORE-37297 (Scrolling breaks in Facebook after viewing a photo)
CORE-13327 (Element with dimensions with larger element inside stretches unexpectedly)
CORE-13649 (Left auto offset incorrect for an absolutely positioned floated inline or inline-block)
CORE-14232 (Scrollbars for top document with absolutely positioned element with clip applied)
CORE-16055 (Absolutely positioned child of an element with height larger than its parent with hidden overflow): will generate a scrollbar as if its ancestor had not had non-visible overflow
CORE-18776 (Substantial Fragmentation of Mail Database Files)
CORE-19430 (Network: M2 is slow on certain file systems)
CORE-21938 (box-shadow mixed with opacity results in clipped shadows)
CORE-24951 (Crash on focusing input positioned outside of overflow container and hiding container)
CORE-27255 (-o-transform + zoom = text problems)
CORE-28534 (floats not cleared if elements with clear are preceded by an element with a negative bottom margin)
CORE-30960 (Events and :hover don't fire on element that has absolutely positioned parent with clipping applied)
CORE-31054 (Border disappears when parent container is inline-block with z-index and opacity < 1)
CORE-32254 (padding-top on outer container hides replaced alt if anchor parent has opacity < 1)
CORE-33349 (Incorrect (bounding_box based) calculation of content size causes problems with scrollbars)
CORE-33607 (Inner width/height of overflow auto elements does not compensate for scrollbar width/height)
CORE-33762 (Transformed text-shadow not shown when vertically offset above content box)
CORE-34316 (Setting form action causes error when reading out tagName for object elements inside form on gallito.com.uy)
CORE-34386 (Generated :after content adds to element's height)
CORE-34389 (List item with padding adds to height of list with already defined height)
CORE-34419 (Text overlaps on BlackBerry product site, Cufon font replacement not initialised due to sheet.disabled returning true for empty sheets)
CORE-34502 (:checked query does not find elements that had checked set before they were in the document): worldoflogs.com display issues
CORE-34745 (Can not add options to newly created SELECT that is not in the DOM (only the first two sub-levels in a "tree" work on elfa.se))
CORE-34811 (Embedded Flash with src starting with "file" and with colon in URL fails to load)
CORE-34824 (Images (especially background image) flickering when following a link on the same domain)
CORE-34918 (Text selection is not painted correctly when selecting between two block elements)
CORE-35194 (Bing.com hotels popup autocloses on opening after being closed first time)
CORE-35722 (Inline element overflow clipped when opacity is applied)
CORE-35752 (Opacity not applied to absolute positioned descendant of inline with opacity)
CORE-35900 (Reading nodename on an unknown tag kills scripting (parsed to HTMLElement))
CORE-35964 (Nested positioned file input doesn't respond due to clip)
CORE-36023 (Focusing partially visible form element moves it fully on screen)
CORE-36138 (Iframe with empty scrolling attribute gets no scrollbar and is unscrollable)
CORE-36174 (Fix crash when downloading files in the link panel)
CORE-36184 (New image viewer breaks platform/user key bindings (eg. fast forward) in directory of images)
CORE-36363 (Crash when passing empty parameter to Java applet)
CORE-36440 (Really bad scrolling performance on MyTrendyPhone.se - reading and outputting scroll position on scroll)
CORE-36467 (opacity <1 on an inline parent crops inline-block child)
CORE-36576 (Colour selector in opera:config initialized to black)
CORE-36598 (Use <update-description> for Opera Widgets as well)
CORE-36603 (Implement the W3C's 'view-mode' media feature in browser)
CORE-36652 (New image viewer not handling certain image widths)
CORE-36672 (Remove -o prefix of CSS zoom cursors -o-zoom-in and -o-zoom-out)
CORE-36695 (Quora.com never fully loads and is always stuck at "Loading")
CORE-36736 (Background image on root element mispositioned when document contains nested positioned blocks)
CORE-36923 (All Speed Dial spots are rectangles, not squares)
Multiple crash fixes

Desktop
DSK-219715 (Periods after links in history search are preceded by a space)
DSK-329506 (Adjust new Speed Dial recent sites order)
DSK-330333 (Speed Dial thumbnails are double-shrunk (and cropped))
DSK-330340 (Crash on zooming for some users)
DSK-330532 (Speed Dials that have been dragged can't be focused using the keyboard)
DSK-331049 (Speed Dial should handle page-up/page-down keyboard events)
DSK-331154 (Make sure Global Speed Dial Config dialog always aligned below the 'configure')
DSK-331622 (Adding page with javascript message loop to speed dial crashes Opera)
DSK-331863 (Speed Dial Add Button does not take .hover state)
DSK-331888 (There is no padding between the Speed Dial thumbnail spinner and the thumbnail title)
DSK-331897 (Page preview thumbnail close button is misaligned)
DSK-296552 (Search engine menu doesn't close after selecting new search engine)
DSK-300719 (Web panels' Small Screen setting gets disabled on restart)
DSK-324490 (Wrong search icon in hotclick pop-up menu)
DSK-325766 (Security protocols cannot be disabled in Opera 11)
DSK-329494 (Can't run Widgets on a USB installed Opera on Windows XP, nor use '-pd' On Linux/FreeBSD from an extracted tar package)
DSK-328922 (Some sites logos are not recognized correctly for use in the Speed Dial)
DSK-329149 (High icons bottom part isn't displayed in Speed Dial thumbnails)
DSK-329482 (Some pages get a blurry Thumbnail)
DSK-330099 (Speed Dial thumbnail icons are resized not re-generated on zoom)
DSK-330318 (Pages are loaded over again when Speed Dial zoom level is changed)
DSK-330338 (Friendly thumbnails aren't generated on browser update)
DSK-331006 (Long labels list in mail expands labels dialog too much)
DSK-331083 (New declarative UI filter dialog has drawing issues when editing mail labels)
DSK-331199 (Thumbnails with viewmode="minimized" and autoreload lose minimized viewport dimension settings)
DSK-331313 (Search term in search suggestion GET requests do not get URL encoded)
DSK-331359 (Speed Dials sends "cache-control : no-cache" in its request header)
DSK-331659 (Reloading Speed Dial sends GET request twice)
DSK-331660 (Changing zoom level for Speed Dial loses pixels between zoom steps)
DSK-331661 (When thumbnail minimized are set to fixed size whole Speed Dial content is filled with color of (0,0) pixel)
DSK-331671 (Regular thumbnail display only part of site instead of 1024x768 viewport)
DSK-331811 (X-Purpose preview header isn't sent with GET requests for redirected pages)
DSK-331878 (Thumbnail resize caching doesn't respect validity age for viewmode=minimized pages)
DSK-332305 (Changing Speed Dial zoom level with more the one Speed Dial tab resizes thumbnails few times)
Updates to strings and translations
Multiple crash fixes

Windows
DSK-321356 (The installer should update Opera.HTML in both HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE when installing for "All users on this computer")
DSK-322322 (Language selected incorrectly in the installer)
DSK-324395 (In some rare cases Windows user names in file paths can trigger crashes during installation.)
DSK-327342 (Add ability to associate Opera with .ogg files)
DSK-329496 (With an autoupdate pending for install it is not easy to uninstall Opera prior to updating)
DSK-329844 (Replace the "Terms of Service" button with a hyperlink widget)
DSK-330451 (Uninstalling Opera while Widgets are running does not give a locked file dialog)
DSK-330452 (It says "Stop installing" when you click "Ignore" in the installer locked files dialog)
DSK-330915 (Opera changing Shell Folders on startup)
DSK-331261 (Installation fails to a path with extra spaces at the end)
DSK-331940 (The help text for installation type does not work)
DSK-331941 (During installation the "Accept and Install" button changes text when you open the TOS)
DSK-332042 (Crash on launching the installer)
DSK-332045 (Terms of service link doesn't work in the installer)
DSK-331002 (Crash when restoring a page)

Mac
DSK-301310 ([IME] Finish composition when clicking with the mouse)
DSK-325990 (Widgets crash on initializing gstreamer)
DSK-326600 (High CPU usage with Content Blocker dialog open)
DSK-327249 (Fullscreen on Mac appears not on second display, even if the Opera window is currently placed on the second one)
DSK-328256 (Tahoma no longer using bold and italic styling)
DSK-329239 (Pasting copied cells from OpenOffice into body of html compose body inserts markup, instead of formatted text)
DSK-330057 (Left tab bar collapsing while resizing)
DSK-331479 (Crash on start-up in OS 10.4)
DSK-331651 (Crash on starting second WAV playback)
DSK-331653 (Crash on Facebook front-page with VoiceOver)

Linux/FreeBSD
DSK-260858 (Support and use fontconfig aliases)
DSK-329536 (X11 system color setting broken)
DSK-330652 (Wrong text color for popup menus for many styles and color settings under KDE)
DSK-331776 (X11 File selector selects wrong directory)
DSK-331808 ("Execute program" concludes the whole line parameters in quotes (also buttons using execute are broken))
Hola buenas, tengo el Opera y uso los Acceso Rapidos, tanto que uso los 25 (5x5), pero siempre he querido ampliar la matriz como por ejemplo 9x5, ¿es posible? He estado mirando por internet y en las configuraciones (opera:config) pero no veo nada. ¿Alguien sabe? Muchas gracias
Frediosky escribió:Hola buenas, tengo el Opera y uso los Acceso Rapidos, tanto que uso los 25 (5x5), pero siempre he querido ampliar la matriz como por ejemplo 9x5, ¿es posible? He estado mirando por internet y en las configuraciones (opera:config) pero no veo nada. ¿Alguien sabe? Muchas gracias

En la estable no, el la de desarrollo puedes poner infinitos. O te atreves con las snapshots o te esperas a la 11.10 que no debería tardar mucho.
coyote escribió:En la estable no, el la de desarrollo puedes poner infinitos. O te atreves con las snapshots o te esperas a la 11.10 que no debería tardar mucho.
¿Y como consigo el Opera de desarollo?. Gracias
Frediosky escribió:¿Y como consigo el Opera de desarollo?. Gracias

Mira un poquito mas arriba...
Nueva snapshot

Making Barracuda more stable

Changelog

Core
CORE-29058 (Painting artifacts with absolute element inside fixed element on scrolling zoomed in page)
CORE-32199 (Occasional crash when launching Dragonfly)
CORE-35777 (Crash on surfing WAP pages)
CORE-36210 (Setting body.unselectable resets scrolling on children): List scrolls and blanks out a grooveshark
CORE-37082 (Common plugin crash)
CORE-37337 (Google apps page crashes Opera)
CORE-37438 (Spelling mistake in preferences): opera:config#SecurityPrefs|Certificaterevocationlistsforssl
CORE-37507 (PDF files can't be opened on Linux)
CORE-37565 (Opera doesn't start after visiting a specific URL)
CORE-37574 (Crash on inline find)
Several other common crashes reported by the automated crash logging tool

Desktop
DSK-330738 (Flash repainted all over the place when scrolling)
DSK-332780 (Increase document cache from 200 to 300 megs): Document and escmascript cache has been merged together to just document so we raised the default
DSK-332890 (Scroll marker checkbox is in UI even when feature is disabled)
Stability improvements, Gmail IMAP, the return of SOCKS and some HTML5 File API work

Descripción:

Here is our second snapshot of the day and we are still focussing quite heavily on improving stability. Though we also have a few other interesting improvements for you.

This build introduces better support for using the Opera Mail client with your Gmail IMAP account. More specifically:

Opera now recognizes the special IMAP folders 'Sent items', Spam', 'Trash', and treats them as equivalents of the native Sent, Spam and Trash views in Opera Mail. This also works for other IMAP servers that support the XLIST or SPECIAL-USE extensions for the IMAP specification, including the Fastmail IMAP service.

Opera now recognizes the special way in which Gmail duplicates messages that appear in the 'All Mail' IMAP folder and the various folders created by Gmail's own 'labels' (including Inbox). To make the best use of this, it is recommended that you subscribe to the all the Gmail IMAP folders (this is a change from earlier advice to suggested users to unsubscribe from the [Gmail]\* folders).

Opera Mail will then make sure that messages don't show up twice in its Unread and Recieved views. As for other views like Mailing lists, Contacts, Labels and Attachments, duplication can still occur there. You can improve on this for now by unchecking 'Show hidden' for such views (use the View button in the mail view, then Show > Show hidden).

This new support is a first step, solving the remaining 'duplicates' issues, some edge cases, and optimizations are planned for the second step. But we are confident that the current level of support is already a big improvement for those who want to read their Gmail messages in Opera Mail.

Another big change is the return of SOCKS. However, please be aware that our SOCKS implementation is still work in progress and as such is not feature complete.

On the Core side of things we have also added partial support for the HTML5 File API, specifically:
* FileReader
* Files in HTMLInputElement
* FileReaderSync in WebWorkers
* Blob interface
* File interface
* FileException in WebWorkers
* FileError
* Blob.slice()

SOCKS support Known Issues

* It must be configured via opera:config
* The SOCKS server must be entered as an IP address
* It uses local DNS information

Changelog

Core
CORE-28643 (Partial support for the HTML5 File API): details above
CORE-37248 (Problems connecting to HTTP proxy after adding SOCKS support)
CORE-37278 (Keep better track of method objects in plugins)
CORE-37662 (Freeze on http://www.domiteca.com&#41;
CORE-37685 (Scroll bar appears with inline with negative margin inside overflow container)
CORE-19899 (Spatnaving in an overflow:hidden box should scroll the box)
CORE-20483 (Hidden animated gif causing high CPU load in Opera because of constant repaints)
CORE-30832 (Dragonfly: Eval-ing arguments returns unhandledException)
CORE-32295 (Implement the HTML5 data-* attributes API)
CORE-34939 (EventSource will not connect if document.domain is set)
CORE-36350 (EventSource constructor should act as if there's a network error for non-http urls)
CORE-36351 (EventSource 2xx handling changed)
CORE-36415 (Crash when using spelling check with a Korean dictionary)
CORE-36482 (Dragonfly: Eval fails in new thread)
CORE-36613 (EventSource sends the wrong Accept http header)
CORE-36624 (BeforeCSS broken (changing CSS source fails if there are external stylesheets))
CORE-36638 (Crash on sync'ing database file storage on shutdown)
CORE-36758 (background-origin ignored in extra-ordinary conditions)
CORE-36759 (Crash in selection.getRangeAt(0) if called on deleted document)
CORE-36774 (Hardcoded keybindings in the new image viewer need to consider modifier keys)
Fixed several crashes found during internal testing

Desktop
DSK-288827 (Reset to defaults on middle of status bar doesn't reset head/tail mini toolbars)
DSK-320172 (Thumbnails no longer show in the Windows Panel)
DSK-327366 (Tab preview "arrow" not aligned with the tab when the preview is aligned with the window edge)
DSK-328719 (Tabs opened by extensions open to the left instead of the right)
DSK-329591 (Right-click text box menu appears after close of several right-click menus (Notes, Mail, Chat))
DSK-330547 (Missing plugin webpage not opened from within widget plugin placeholder.)
DSK-331015 (Paste and Go clears current content of address field)
DSK-331785 (Controls not working (mouse position wrong) on YouTube with wmode=direct)
DSK-332733 (Paste and go does not clear the addressfield before pasting new text)
Changes to the Extension Manager design
Change to the look of the Fast forward tip

Mail
DSK-292134 (Importing contacts should strip M2INDEXID values)
DSK-322836 (List view is corrupt scambled)
DSK-271570 (Mail isn't always filtered before body is selected or downloaded)
Add support for XLIST IMAP extension
Add support for SPECIAL-USE
Add support for a trash and spam IMAP folder

Windows
DSK-277964 (Plugin text becomes transparent with fully transparent skin)
DSK-314936 (Tab thumbnails with Windows native skin)
DSK-330526 (Adobe license agreement pdf opens inside a non resizable dialog so it is not readable)

Mac
DSK-331971 (Set default Monospace font to Menlo and keep Monaco as fallback)
DSK-328896 (Dragging images to Finder replaces existing file with same file name)
Some skin polishing: addressbar button and margin fixes

Linux/FreeBSD
DSK-332065 (Menu doesn't close until the action completes)
La RC de Barracuda ya está lista:

Since we first introduced Opera 11.10 "Barracuda", you have seen a couple of new features, countless bugfixes, and lots of snapshots. The result of all this work is soon about to culminate in the final release of Barracuda.

Today we present you with a Barracuda Release Candidate.

This RC adds additional fixes to make Barracuda even more stable and streamlined. Several more crash bugs have been fixed, we have continued to polish Speed Dial, and there are numerous other fixes in there as well.

We have also reduced Opera's power consumption when the computer is running on battery. This means that benchmark scores may be lower on battery power alone, so make sure you plug in the power cord before running any benchmarks!

At this point, we are mostly interested in any major new problems or issues. We will of course continue to work on future versions even as we release Barracuda from its holding tank, so any fixes that didn't make it are candidates for a future version.

But for now, please focus on possible release blockers for Barracuda. That will make it a lot easier for everyone when browsing through the comments.

Thanks for the testing so far!

Known issues

Translations have not been updated yet (they will be updated if the build is released as the final version)

Note: Before reporting any possible release blockers, please consider doing a clean install to verify if it still happens there. Some problems seem to be caused by "dirty" installations of snapshots on top of older snapshots with experimental code

Changelog tocho:

Desktop

Plugged some memory leaks
DSK-329271 BitTorrent crash
DSK-332610 Crash on exit
DSK-300575 Broken search field in Apperance > Buttons > Search
DSK-332286 Not possible to select stacked tab by hovering the thumbnails
DSK-332323 Margin for scrollbars not respected in scroll container
DSK-330738 Flash repainted all over the place when scrolling
DSK-329320 Crash when opening folder selector in a widget and then closing widget
DSK-329999 Unable to 'allow' use of application cache through confirmation dialog (dead 'allow' button)
DSK-330268 Crash when canceling drag with mouse click
DSK-332612 Gesture guide stays open when using the right mouse button and mouse wheel
DSK-332326 Opera freezes until all webfonts are loaded
DSK-329112 Thumbnails in tab stacks are not updated on window resize
DSK-322778 No generic views after importing multiple mail accounts in a clean install
DSK-332532 Cannot click on a single tab tooltip (thumbnail) to switch tabs
DSK-332449 Do not touch the timer resolution when the computer is running on battery
DSK-332641 Black gap between address bar and bookmark bar with native skins
DSK-331428 Crash when adding/deleting bookmarks
DSK-333142 Crash on using visual mouse gesture to get back to startup page

Core

CORE-37698 Table cell and child block with 100% height inside auto height collapses table
CORE-35279 Infinite repaint loop with positioned RTL container with inline and positioned, overflow block
CORE-24458 Transition doesn't happen if set simultaneously as the new transitioned value
CORE-37663 No height on overflown content causes missing content in tvguide.co.jp
CORE-35314 JIT crash on fuse.js

Speed Dial

Improved thumbnail quality in many cases
Animation when adding Speed Dials
DSK-332003 Tab thumbnail for Speed Dial generates artifacts for certain layout settings
DSK-332068 Zoom level indicator displays "..." when zoom set to 100% or more (Windows XP)
DSK-331904 Speed dial layout is broken with ~11 entries and large zoom
DSK-332488 Blue border remains after editing Speed Dial cell
DSK-332490 Speed dial callout dialogs should be closer to the element they point to
DSK-332718 Newly added Speed Dials have title set to URL instead of page title
DSK-332717 Opera crashes when dragging a Speed Dial onto the tab bar
DSK-332839 Zoom slider doesn't look disabled enough
DSK-332950 Revert from 4:3 to 16:10 (widescreen) thumbnails
DSK-332707 Thumbnail loading for My Opera doesn't work
DSK-331726 Config button, context menu and close buttons not removed with Speed Dial State=2
DSK-331354 Speed dial's own thumbnail is blank
DSK-331051 Tooltip is not cleaned when hovering between items (also no longer has yellow background)
DSK-331449 Crash when adding Speed Dial after going back from read-only Speed Dial mode
DSK-332090 Speed Dial zooming stuck despite it being set to automatic when manually set column count is larger than current count of speed dials
DSK-332530 Speed Dial thumbnails blurry on first load
DSK-329860 Force Speed Dial reload when upgrading to 11.10
DSK-332763 Speed Dial zoom level is shown instead of page zoom level
DSK-332938 Crash when resizing thumbnails
DSK-333060 Crash when generating thumbnails
DSK-330980 SD items can be rearranged with Speed Dial State = 2
DSK-331901 Auto-resize of speed dial thumbnails does not work if plus button is disabled
DSK-332294 Zoom slider operates only between 20-100% with 1% jump
DSK-332740 2nd thumbnail viewmode="minimized" is not resized if it is a duplicate
DSK-332300 Newly added speed dial entry is not propagated between tabs if Add button is hidden
DSK-331468 Dragging Speed Dial cell to tab changes its color
DSK-332052 Opera crashes after dragging Speed Dial thumbnail to tab bar with two mouse buttons pressed (Linux)

Mail

DSK-332514 Crash in IMAP account of Folders dialogs
DSK-319764 Threaded view hides sent messages in labels/filters
DSK-331481 IMAP keyword exclusion list

Windows

DSK-325628 Voice crash
DSK-323725 Problem installing Voice plugin after upgrading from 10.6x to 11
DSK-330623 Plugin installation wizard blocked by file types prefs in operaprefs.ini
DSK-331861 Opera crashes on a page with voice enabled
DSK-331860 Opera crashes if you enable and disable voice several times
DSK-322279 Buttons in the Missing Plugins toolbar grow when window is resized so that the toolbar text is clipped
DSK-332087 Status bar very tall with Windows Native skin

Mac

DSK-325213 Inconsistent tab tooltip shadow
DSK-332329 Too many file extensions when saving file

Linux/FreeBSD

DSK-332947 Send a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE_CANCEL to the window manager when window drag ends
DSK-332430 If the xdg-user-dirs are not defined they should not show in the Places list in the X11 File dialogs
DSK-332319 Margins of widgets in declarative ui dialogs incorrect in X11 mode

[bye]
estoy un poco pq tengo mucho lio en el curro pero voy usando las ultimas builds y de momento vamos mejorando, 0 cuelgues desde hace tiempo :D

lo mejor con la de antes de la RC es que tenemos SOCKS Proxy otra vez. ahora falta el soporte para Remote DNS y ya no tendre que usar el Firefox para conectarme desde el trabajo al tunel SSH de casa :-| [Ooooo] [Ooooo] XD XD
Instalada la RC, las miniaturas del speeddial me has ha puesto con zoom, feas de cojones...

Estoy notando que en cualquier acción se tira unos segundos tragando CPU hasta que responde...

Ya iré mirando mas cosas...

Por cierto, esto es versionitis y lo demás son tonterías.
Aprovecho el hilo y os pregunto una cosa que me tiene molesto y es que al descargar cualquier cosa, en la ventana de descarga hay una supuesta opción que es "recordar selección y no mostrar otra vez", y resulta que nunca puedo marcar esa casillita, creo que no me ha funcionado nunca ni versiones anteriores, estoy usando la 11.01 ahora mismo, por ejemplo si quiero que los torrents se me abran directamente con utorrent y no tener que estar eligiéndolo cada vez que es bastante coñazo, ya se que que en opciones puedo configurarlo manualmente pero estaría bien que funcionara esa casillita, para no tener que ir buscando cada extensión de archivo y decirle que debe hacer con él.
cada dia que pasa Opera me va peor, ahora Twitter no me carga, pero en Chrome si :-/, se me crashea 20mil veces al dia y ahora veo un titulo asi
Imagen
Imagen

que tengo que guardar para no perder las contraseñas? los marcadores da igual porque tengo Opera Link xD de todos modos haré un backup por si las moscas

_rayko_ escribió:que tengo que guardar para no perder las contraseñas? los marcadores da igual porque tengo Opera Link xD de todos modos haré un backup por si las moscas

wand.dat, búscalo en la carpeta de configuración de Opera, c:\documents and settings... etc.
coyote escribió:
_rayko_ escribió:que tengo que guardar para no perder las contraseñas? los marcadores da igual porque tengo Opera Link xD de todos modos haré un backup por si las moscas

wand.dat, búscalo en la carpeta de configuración de Opera, c:\documents and settings... etc.

en Local o Roaming? me aparece en los dos XD el de Local pesa menos que el de Roaming :-/
Supongo que Local, y si tendría que ocupar (que no pesar, los archivos no pesan) mas.

Tendría que mirar en el EeePC que tiene Windows, en el PC con Arch+KDE solo tengo un wand.dat
Salva los dos, pero casi seguro que es Roaming.
coyote escribió:Supongo que Local, y si tendría que ocupar (que no pesar, los archivos no pesan) mas.

Tendría que mirar en el EeePC que tiene Windows, en el PC con Arch+KDE solo tengo un wand.dat

la costumbre, yatusabe :P gracias
Valkyria escribió:Salva los dos, pero casi seguro que es Roaming.

puuf :P oido cocina gracias :)
Yo sólo lo tengo en Roaming (win7 mirado ahora mismo), pero te curas en salud y punto.
A second Barracuda Release Candidate

Here is a second release candidate for Opera 11.10 ("Barracuda"). Since we are so close to release the change log is a little smaller than normal, with a focus on critical fixes.

Known issues

* Translations have not been updated yet (they will be updated if the build is selected to be released as the final version)

Note: Before reporting any possible release blockers, please consider doing a clean install to verify if it still happens there. Some problems seem to be caused by "dirty" installations of snapshots on top of older snapshots with experimental code.

Changelog

Core
CORE-33125 (Unwanted caching of widget files when loaded directly from disk)
CORE-37635 (Small tweak to improve power usage)
Fixed a few more reported crashes

Desktop
DSK-333093 (Tabs are cut off with tab bar on the left or right side and 'Wrap to multiple lines' selected)
DSK-333162 (Installer freezes after being extracted on limited XP systems)
DSK-333166 (Update mailproviders.xml to support myopera mail)
DSK-333179 (The text for 'Accept and Install' is not translated)
DSK-333183 (Remove striped panel background and associated image)

EDIT: ATPC la RC2, RC3

Barracuda Release Candidate 3

This is the third Barracuda release candidate.

We've been able to bring in a few more important fixes before the weekend, so let us know if you come across any new problems since the previous RC.

Changelog

New Windows installer graphics
Further improvements to thumbnail quality in some cases, and crop small thumbnails around logo
Some crash fixes
Reverted a couple of fixes (cache crash, gesture crash)
Updated localization
DSK-329591 New context menu appears when closing context menu
DSK-331809 JavaScript alerts and prompts don't display on reload
DSK-332706 X-Purpose header is added twice for GET requests
DSK-330139 [Mail] First mail attachment can not be deleted
DSK-333366 [Mac][Mail] Impossible to drag messages to mail folders or labels
DSK-315504 [Mac] JavaScript alerts that open shortly after page load close instantly
DSK-333321 [*nix] Arrow should be removed from speed dial edit dialog on non-compositing systems
CORE-37839 Iframe ad misplaced on zoomed-in thumbnail
CORE-37846 Do not reload thumbnail URLs for view mode minimized when changing window size
CORE-37851 Client certificate export does not work
A todo esto, alguien llegó realmente a usar los widgets de Opera?
Wence-Kun escribió:A todo esto, alguien llegó realmente a usar los widgets de Opera?

Por un par de veces pero no merece la pena, al menos en mi caso.

Por cierto, la RC3 es una de esas famosas crash build, según los comentarios de la gente.
Editado por #1302#. Razón: fails, fails everywhere!
yo ya espero a la final, de momento me quedo con la RC1 que es rocksolid.
ZeusII escribió:yo ya espero a la final, de momento me quedo con la RC1 que es rocksolid.

A ver si no se les va la pinza a estos de Opera y marcan la RC3 como final, solo con leer los comentarios del blog da miedo. Debería salir una RC4.
Barracuda Release Candidate 3.1

This is a quick update for Barracuda RC3, which included an incomplete fix (a small part was left out by mistake). This caused a crash that triggered when enabling fullscreen mode, using visual tabs, and various other things.

No hay changelog, parece una snapshot de emergencia por el desastre anterior. XD

Mardito, te adelantaste!! cawento [sati]

ZeusII escribió:MyOperaMail basado en fastmail para todos... http://my.opera.com/mailteam/blog/welco ... opera-mail

Probando XD
cuanto os apostais a que lo siguiente es el OperaTalk? XD
Pues tiene buena pinta MyOpera Mail; todavía algo betoso, pero puede salir una alternativa muy maja a Gmail.
Jack6 escribió:Pues tiene buena pinta MyOpera Mail; todavía algo betoso, pero puede salir una alternativa muy maja a Gmail.

el problema es que muchos ya no necesitamos otro email, con gmail vamos sobrados y como google esta en nuestras vidas, es casi indispensable xD

btw, estos me trabajan en fin de semana...

nueva RC!! 3.11...

http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/20 ... idate-3-11
2352 respuestas