Anuncios y Rumores - Dragon Quest: Heroes

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6194
weiland stp escribió:Konami anuncia Dance Dance Revolution para PlayStation 3
La serie musical contará con una nueva entrega.

Konami ha confirmado una nueva entrega de su serie musical Dance Dance Revolution para PlayStation 3.

Desde la red social Facebook, la compañía ha dejado un mensaje en el que se lee "si, fans de Dance Dance Revolution, es cierto que llevaremos DDR a PS3. Y te queremos llevar a la fiesta de lanzamiento. Jueves 12 de agosto en Los Angeles, únete en persona, en Twitter o en Facebook para diversión exclusiva, interactiva y música multijugador. Estad atentos para más detalles."

Por el momento no se ha ofrecido más información.

[360º] [360º] konami nooooooooooooooooooooooo [+risas]

Imagen

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/48838/konami-anuncia-dance-dance-revolution-para-playstation-3/

No mencionan a xbox? :O
Una ración de hype del bueno para empezar la tarde:

Tomonobu Itagaki: "Devil's Third" es el mejor juego de la historia

Dead Or Alive And Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki has claimed that his new third-person shooter is very good. Okay, exceptional. Okay, the best video game of all time.

The notoriously modest auteur (*cough, splutter etc.*) unveiled Devil's Third just before E3 in June - complete with an impressive trailer.

Itagaki told the latest issue of Edge Magazine that the third-person shooter wouldn't reach the frustrating difficulty level of his previous games - as THQ's testers were helping him temper his penchant for deliberately inaccessible game design.

He even apologised for the near-impossible-to-beat final boss seen in Dead Or Alive 4.

He commented: "Look, I'll say it: the boss character in Dead Or Alive 4 was definitely too difficult. I'll apologise for it. I'm the one who did that, and I'm sorry.

"But, look, Ninja Gaiden, it was absolutely intentional that it be that difficult. That game was a revival version of a classic game for old-school gamers, so I wanted to make the hardcore happy.

"Ninja Gaiden 2, though, I really wanted more people to enjoy that, but... we ran out of time for balancing. That was a tragedy. Really.

"For Devil's Third, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. We've got support from THQ's testing team, and we're going to work really closely with those guys to balance out the game. It's going to be the best game ever."

You've got to love him.

Itagaki revealed earlier this year that the PS3 version of Devil's Third - which is also due out on 360 in 2012 - will be playable in 3D.

Edge 218 is in stores now. Buy your copy of Edge and have it delivered to your door.

Fuente: CVG

Este tío deja a Molineux a la altura de un párvulo.

Rumor: ¿Se aproxima la beta de Killzone 3?

Last month we caught a glimpse of Killzone 3 with PlayStation Move, Killzone 3 Cinematic Deaths and Killzone 3 PS3 Controls, and today GamesOnSmash.com (linked above) has hinted that while the PlayStation 3 title isn't due until next February 28th, the Killzone 3 PS3 beta may be coming soon.

To quote: "Early this morning I turned on my console to get a little bit of gaming in and talk to a couple of my online buddies and notice one of my good friends playing Killzone 3.

Now I'm not going to give all the information about his PSN ID or who actually it is playing the game, but for it being so early in the year with the game not coming out till Febuary just makes me wonder.

Could this be sign that there is a Killzone 3 Close Beta going on at the moment and their tweaking things up to get for an open beta, is it only for PSN Plus Members, pre-orders or open to everyone, who knows. Only time will tell and time goes by pretty fast now of days."

Read more: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-onlin ... z0vXv8wrrG

Fuente: PS3News

Ya es oficial: NBA Jam vendrá incluido con cada copia de NBA Elite 11

After months of rumours, EA Sports confirmed today that NBA Jam won't just be released on the Wii, with high definition versions also on the way for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Warning: some bad news follows.

While the game will technically be coming to the PS3 and 360, it won't be available individually. Instead, it'll be included as a downloadable title (via a code) in $60 copies of EA's regular basketball title, NBA Elite.

"We're still holding back the Remix Tour for the Wii consumer, and that's about 20 hours of gameplay," EA Sports' Jordan Edelstein tells ESPN. "But for the PS3 and 360, we want people to try 'Elite'. We feel like 'NBA Elite 11' is a great product and we want people to give it a chance and see all the changes we're making. So as a way to say thanks to these people, we are going to let them experience 'Jam'. It's not the full product, but it's a good portion of it.

"And the only way to play 'Jam' on the 360 and PS3 is by picking up 'Elite'. There's a one-time use code that will be in every copy of 'Elite', so you just go online and redeem it. We're not selling 'Jam' on PSN or Xbox Live. If you still want the full product, the full experience is on the Wii, but if you pick up 'Elite', you're still getting a good taste of it, especially with the inclusion of online play."

Way to go, EA. I didn't think it was possible to dampen my enthusiasm for this game, but you pretty much just found a way to do it. Either pay full price for a Wii version that (so far) lacks online play, or buy a basketball game I don't want and get a glorified demo of the game I did want.

Then again, since this will both boost sales of NBA Elite and kill the game's re-sale value, it's probably mission accomplished from where they're sitting.

Fuente: Kotaku
goldenaxeband escribió:Una ración de hype del bueno para empezar la tarde:

Este tio lo que es, es un BOCAZAS.
Aprovecho para agradecerte el curro que te estas pegando dia tras dia goldenaxeband [plas]
Lo de la beta de Killzone 3 es oficial y pronto empezara a comenzar ;) solo teneis que verlo en el twitter de Playstation_es
Gracias por confirmárlo Yuluga y gracias por tus palabras Derhelm ;)
A lo largo de la semana se producirá un anuncio de "algo" relacionado con Bayonetta. Fuente: el Twitter del productor Yusuke Hashimoto.

Un saludo.
tony stonem está baneado por "Troll"

Este tio no se cansa de abrir la bocaza y meter la pata???
Lo siento por sus fans si se ofenden,pero es que lo mismito dice cada vez que anuncia un juego,y ya hemos visto que no,que ni de coña ninguno de sus titulos es el mejor del mundo.

De todas maneras,muchas gracias por la noticia,y por todas las demas,que te has montado un hilo que madre mia!
tony stonem escribió:

Este tio no se cansa de abrir la bocaza y meter la pata???
Lo siento por sus fans si se ofenden,pero es que lo mismito dice cada vez que anuncia un juego,y ya hemos visto que no,que ni de coña ninguno de sus titulos es el mejor del mundo.

De todas maneras,muchas gracias por la noticia,y por todas las demas,que te has montado un hilo que madre mia!

Hombre yo he dicho que es un bocazas, pero hay que reconocer que hace muy buenos juegos. Pero vamos, el mejor de la historia? Este fuma de lo bueno :p
silenthill escribió:A lo largo de la semana se producirá un anuncio de "algo" relacionado con Bayonetta. Fuente: el Twitter del productor Yusuke Hashimoto.

Un saludo.

Yo he leido que se podria tratar de una dlc para el juego.
Salu2
sebem escribió:
silenthill escribió:A lo largo de la semana se producirá un anuncio de "algo" relacionado con Bayonetta. Fuente: el Twitter del productor Yusuke Hashimoto.

Un saludo.

Yo he leido que se podria tratar de una dlc para el juego.
Salu2

Buf, eso sería muy decepcionante. No es que no me gusten los contenidos descargables pero si resulta ser eso, pues... qué decepción, ¿no?

Arkane Studios (que colaboró en Bioshock 2) desarrolla dos "AAA" para PS3 (y X360)

Arkane Studios, developers of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements, is working on two brand new AAA titles for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. This comes by way of a recent job listing searching for a Senior AI Programmer to join their team.

The last we heard from the developer came in the form of The Crossing, a PC and Xbox 360 game that was to combine single-player and multiplayer. Unfortunately, in May 2009, Arkane announced it was put “on hold”.

Adding on to the job listing, an Opus Artz (concept art and production design studio based in the United Kingdom) document lists Arkane Studios as one of their clients… in cooperation with two other studios, that is:

Zenimax/Bethesda/Arkane Studios: TBA

Interesting, indeed.

Furthermore, the resume for French game developer Gael Giraudeau lists a fifteen month period at Arkane Studios where he worked as “Project Manager and Lead Designer on a triple A multiplayer [title] still not announced for 360, PS3 and PC.” According to the resume, it’s to be “released in early 2011.”

We’ll see what comes out of this soon, if that early 2011 release date is to be believed.

Fuente: Scrawlfx
reberes escribió:salido hace pocos min

NFS Shift2

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/48858/nee ... onfirmado/

Tambien una mala noticia, Crysis 2 retrasado

http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/03/crysis- ... next-year/

Reberes para otra vez solo postea la noticia buena...prefiero vivir engañado [sonrisa]

Salu2
EA registra tres dominios relacionados con Syndicate

EA’s ramping up the bassline on a potential Sydnicate reboot: its recently registered three new trademarks on it.

The filings, spotted by superannuation, were filed as recently as Friday.

Imagen

Speculation on a reboot for the series, originally made by Peter Molyneux’s old stomping ground Bullfrog, has been ramped up in the past couple of months.

It’s thought that Swedish studio Starbreeze is currently developing it under the monkier “Project Redline”, and was rated by Australia’s OFLC back in May.

Fuente: VG247

Cada vez está más cerca el reboot de Syndicate, qué juegazo madre mía. ¡Y que no sea un FPS!

Naughty Dog: "¿Uncharted PSP? Nos encantaría"

Naughty Dog has said it wants to create more Uncharted games, and further explore the Nathan Drake character.

Speaking in a recent interview, community man Arne Meyer claimed the Uncharted universe is deep enough to support a few more titles and become a long-term franchise.

"We've always felt that the Uncharted universe has strong potential to be a long-term franchise, even living outside of video game releases," he said. "The speculation and news over the past year regarding an Uncharted feature film is an example of that."

"The Uncharted universe is a very deep universe populated by characters with rich backgrounds - and present and futures stories," he added.

"We're definitely looking at ways to reveal more about our game universe and the characters that live within it - I think our fans are looking for more and we'd love to provide that to them," he said.

When asked about the possibility of Uncharted making its way to other platforms - i.e. PSP - Meyer said that although Naughty Dog hasn't made any plans yet, it is definitely something they'd like to do.

"We would love to expand the Uncharted franchise to expose as many people as possible to the compelling stories we have to tell within that universe," he said.

"However, we haven't made any plans at the moment regarding other platforms."

Naughty Dog recently said it's keen on releasing a special game of the year pack for Uncharted 2.

Fuente: Playstationuniversity

Radical Entertainment (Prototype) trabajando en un "nuevo y excitante proyecto"

Radical Entertainment has posted a slew of open job positions on its studio website, suggesting that this will be a high-profile project.

One post reads, "The team that brought you Prototype is working on a new and exciting project. We are looking for an experienced permanent full time Design Scripter."

Kotaku reported in February that Radical cut almost half of its staff following the launch of Prototype, but now the company's fortunes appear to be on the up.

Prototype was Radical's most recenttriple-A release; a sandbox title that received a mixed, mostly strong reaction from critics across the board.

Fuente: Nowgamer

Rumor: GameMania lista Mortal Kombat Classics HD 3-in-1

In the latest Mortal Kombat mania came before the question of whether the cult Mortal Kombat games may experience a return as high-definition remakes.

That might now actually be the case if one entry of an online merchant to give is to believe. This lists a "Mortal Kombat Classics HD 3-in-1 Collection, which will appear in November this year.

Certainly that would be a dream of many Mortal Kombat fans, the games that have marked the video game industry with significant experience again.

Fuente: Playfront

¡Espero que sean los tres primeros! Aquí tenéis la ficha del supuesto juego.
amplio la noticia que a puesto goldenaxeband sobre uncharted 3 [mad]

Arne Meyer, de Naughty Dog, ha reconocido que lo verdaderamente importante de Uncharted 3 deberá ser la historia, y que si PlayStation Move y las 3D se pueden ajustar a ello, se les dará soporte. Por tanto, queda clara la apuesta de Naughty Dog, que no se verá distraída por las novedades de Sony, centrándose en lo verdaderamente importante de la saga. Aún así, Arne Meyer se ha deshecho en halagos hacia PlayStation Move, ya que dijo que veía este periférico como una puerta para los desarrolladores para innovar y crear sus videojuegos. La última declaración hace referencia clara a Uncharted 3, pues reconoce que desde Naughty Dog se quiere seguir trabajando en esta franquicia.

http://www.hardgame2.com/ps3/noticia/56402/uncharted-3-tendra-soporte-para-move-y-3d-si-encajan-bien-en-la-historia.html
Me empieza a dar miedito el tema del move. Ya se estan pasando, joder todos los juegos se van a jugar con move? Y se lo que es un control de movimiento, ya que tengo la wii, aunque ya se que no es lo mismo. Pienso que mucha gente se va a desengañar con los controles por movimiento. En fin me quedare con lo del 3d que me gusta mas :cool:
Derhelm escribió:Me empieza a dar miedito el tema del move. Ya se estan pasando, joder todos los juegos se van a jugar con move? Y se lo que es un control de movimiento, ya que tengo la wii, aunque ya se que no es lo mismo. Pienso que mucha gente se va a desengañar con los controles por movimiento. En fin me quedare con lo del 3d que me gusta mas :cool:

+1
Lo del move no es lo mio y lo del 3D excesivamente caro...seguiremos como estamos...de momento [sonrisa]
Bueno, siempre nos quedará el pad de toda la vida. Me cuesta creer que implementen soporte para move y quiten el dualshock.

Lo que sí me molestaría es que diseñasen algunos niveles o partes de ellos específicamente para move y que al jugarlos con pad se perdiese la gracia o su razón de ser.
goldenaxeband escribió:Lo que sí me molestaría es que diseñasen algunos niveles o partes de ellos específicamente para move y que al jugarlos con pad se perdiese la gracia o su razón de ser.

A eso, entre otras cosas, son a las que me refiero especificamente.
Derhelm escribió:
goldenaxeband escribió:Lo que sí me molestaría es que diseñasen algunos niveles o partes de ellos específicamente para move y que al jugarlos con pad se perdiese la gracia o su razón de ser.

A eso, entre otras cosas, son a las que me refiero especificamente.

Eso seria jodido pero me da que asi va a ser, al igual que jugar a juegos de conduccion con o sin volante es una cosa distinta seguro que hay niveles que sin move seran mucho mas sosos que con el tema del Move... si no al tiempo

salu2
Naughty Dog: Solo usaremos move y 3D si encajan con la historia

Naughty Dog community strategist Arne Meyer has said the developer will only include 3D or Move in its future games if it “fits into the story”.

Speaking in a wide-ranging interview with PS University, Meyer admitted the technology is exciting, but no decisions have been made at this time regarding its inclusion.

“3D is an interesting technology, especially given how well it’s been recently implemented in the cinema and all the support it’s getting in the industry,” he said. “We’re extremely fortunate to have the PS3 be a platform that can provide us with the power and option to implement 3D in future projects.

“What we may do with this technology depends on how it fits into the story we want to do, so we haven’t made any decisions at this time. Generally speaking, it is an exciting technology to see come to fruition in the home, as it opens a variety of ways developers can innovate with their narrative and with their games.

“[With Move] it’s pretty much the same thing as with 3D technology – we’re extremely fortunate to have a platform in the PS3 that can provide an option to use these new tools to allow developers and storytellers to interact with their audiences in new and compelling ways. Utilizing the Move is certainly an option we would consider – again, if it fits in with our narrative and design goals.

“Overall, we’re really glad to see the industry push towards new ways to engage and broaden their audiences. We feel the Move is an extremely robust, accurate method of interacting with gamers – it will be awesome to see how many of the top development teams on the PS3 use and innovate with the Move when it is released later this year.”

As far as Uncharted 3 or the franchise appearing on other platforms is concerned, Meyer said a decision hasn’t been made regarding either at the moment, but the developer is aware of fans wanting more Nathan Drake in their future.

“The Uncharted universe is a very deep universe populated by characters with rich backgrounds – and present and futures stories,” he said. “We’re definitely looking at ways to reveal more about our game universe and the characters that live within it – I think our fans are looking for more and we’d love to provide that to them.”

“We would love to expand the Uncharted franchise to expose as many people as possible to the compelling stories we have to tell within that universe. However, we haven’t made any plans at the moment regarding other platforms.”

Uncharted 2 recently received a title update, and it looks like movie plans for the series are in limbo for the time being.
Unos tipos con sentido comun...bien por ND
Derhelm escribió:Me empieza a dar miedito el tema del move. Ya se estan pasando, joder todos los juegos se van a jugar con move? Y se lo que es un control de movimiento, ya que tengo la wii, aunque ya se que no es lo mismo. Pienso que mucha gente se va a desengañar con los controles por movimiento. En fin me quedare con lo del 3d que me gusta mas :cool:

Yo lo veo bien que todos los juegos se puedan jugar con Move, más que nada porque jode comprarte un aparatito para poder jugar luego solo a 4 juegos chorras.

Mientras sea una opción y no sea obligatorio usarlo, me parece genial.
dormilon ZZZZ escribió:Unos tipos con sentido comun...bien por ND

Ya te digo yo que lo meterán sí o sí.
Drian-kun escribió:

Ya veremos, en el 1 usaban el movimiento del sixasis, pero en el 2 lo suprimieron por que decian que no les acababa de convencer.
Espero que no se carguen la que para mi es la mejor saga de juegos de ps3.
Sonikero escribió:Espero que no se carguen la que para mi es la mejor saga de juegos de ps3.

Para ti y para muchos Sonikero emtre los que me incluyo [sonrisa]
Derhelm escribió:
Drian-kun escribió:

Ya veremos, en el 1 usaban el movimiento del sixasis, pero en el 2 lo suprimieron por que decian que no les acababa de convencer.

Me parece que es mas miedo a perder cierta apuesta, a que realmente reniegues de un sistema de control para ti ya completamente superado.... Imagen

PD Uncharted 3 soportará Move y 3D si quiere SONY (que va a querer) y Naughty Dog solo podrá decir "Si, amo".

El hecho de tener que rendir cuentas a alguien representa un magnifico acicate que como first party esta condenada a no eludir.
Según Lee Kirton, jefe de productos de Namco Bandai en UK Demon's Soul ha sido un éxito sorprenderte. Todas las copias de la Black Edition se han vendido.

Bioware a informado que la historia de Mass Effect 3 tomará como base las variables que el jugador allá elegido en las dos juego previos. Según EA todos los títulos de Bioware pasarían a ser multiplataforma, con lo cual es de suponer que MS3 también lo sea, en ese caso: ¿qué sucederá con la futurible versión de PS3? (si es que la hay claro, que ya concocemos eso de donde dije digo, digo Diego...).

Un saludo.
reberes escribió: Naughty Dog: Solo usaremos move y 3D si encajan con la historia

Naughty Dog community strategist Arne Meyer has said the developer will only include 3D or Move in its future games if it “fits into the story”.

Speaking in a wide-ranging interview with PS University, Meyer admitted the technology is exciting, but no decisions have been made at this time regarding its inclusion.

“3D is an interesting technology, especially given how well it’s been recently implemented in the cinema and all the support it’s getting in the industry,” he said. “We’re extremely fortunate to have the PS3 be a platform that can provide us with the power and option to implement 3D in future projects.

“What we may do with this technology depends on how it fits into the story we want to do, so we haven’t made any decisions at this time. Generally speaking, it is an exciting technology to see come to fruition in the home, as it opens a variety of ways developers can innovate with their narrative and with their games.

“[With Move] it’s pretty much the same thing as with 3D technology – we’re extremely fortunate to have a platform in the PS3 that can provide an option to use these new tools to allow developers and storytellers to interact with their audiences in new and compelling ways. Utilizing the Move is certainly an option we would consider – again, if it fits in with our narrative and design goals.

“Overall, we’re really glad to see the industry push towards new ways to engage and broaden their audiences. We feel the Move is an extremely robust, accurate method of interacting with gamers – it will be awesome to see how many of the top development teams on the PS3 use and innovate with the Move when it is released later this year.”

As far as Uncharted 3 or the franchise appearing on other platforms is concerned, Meyer said a decision hasn’t been made regarding either at the moment, but the developer is aware of fans wanting more Nathan Drake in their future.

“The Uncharted universe is a very deep universe populated by characters with rich backgrounds – and present and futures stories,” he said. “We’re definitely looking at ways to reveal more about our game universe and the characters that live within it – I think our fans are looking for more and we’d love to provide that to them.”

“We would love to expand the Uncharted franchise to expose as many people as possible to the compelling stories we have to tell within that universe. However, we haven’t made any plans at the moment regarding other platforms.”

Uncharted 2 recently received a title update, and it looks like movie plans for the series are in limbo for the time being.

eehhhhhh mmmmmmmm esa noticia ya la puse yo y en la pagina anterior pero no pasa nada [ayay]

Uncharted 3 tendrá soporte para Move y 3D si encajan bien
por weiland stp Ayer 16:06

amplio la noticia que a puesto goldenaxeband sobre uncharted 3

Arne Meyer, de Naughty Dog, ha reconocido que lo verdaderamente importante de Uncharted 3 deberá ser la historia, y que si PlayStation Move y las 3D se pueden ajustar a ello, se les dará soporte. Por tanto, queda clara la apuesta de Naughty Dog, que no se verá distraída por las novedades de Sony, centrándose en lo verdaderamente importante de la saga. Aún así, Arne Meyer se ha deshecho en halagos hacia PlayStation Move, ya que dijo que veía este periférico como una puerta para los desarrolladores para innovar y crear sus videojuegos. La última declaración hace referencia clara a Uncharted 3, pues reconoce que desde Naughty Dog se quiere seguir trabajando en esta franquicia.

http://www.hardgame2.com/ps3/noticia/56 ... toria.html

TE MATOOOOOOOOOOO Imagen [+risas] [+risas] [+risas] Es coña no te lo tomes en serio " eso espero" [ayay]
Seguimos con la más que interesante entrevista a Naughty Dog en PsUniversity

Naughty Dog: "Aún podemos exprimir más la PS3"

Naughty Dog believes that it can push PS3's technology further than it ever has done before with Uncharted 3.

Earlier this year, Guerrilla claimed it was using 100 per cent of PS3's power with Killzone 3 - but it seems its fellow Sony-owned studio could yet go one better.

When asked how much more ND could 'get out of the system' through engine refinement, the firm's community strategist Arne Meyer said there were a "good number" of things it can do via engine improvement.

Meyer told PlayStation University: "It's very clear to us that there are still more ways we can optimize our engine and introduce new technology innovations.

"There are still engine-related projects that some of our programmers didn't get around to working on or implementing [on Uncharted 2]. There's definitely a good number of ways left for us to make really cool things happen on the engine level."

Fuente: Playstationuniversity

Decepcionante: El anuncio relacionado con Bayonetta era una edición "classic" en Japón

Sega has revealed it will be re-releasing Bayonetta in Japan as a 'classic' title. That's the "new information" teased earlier this week, by the way.

The PlayStation 3 'Best' and Xbox 360 'Platinum Collection' versions will be available for the budget price of 3,990 yen (about £29) starting from September 2.

As well as being released with a shocking pink slip cover the greatest hits release will include a "Trailer Collection," featuring an unreleased trailer for Shinji Mikami's upcoming title Vanquish.

Imagen

Bayonetta game director Yusuke Hashimoto teased fans with 'new information related to Bayonetta this week', leading to speculation that a Bayonetta 2 announcement was on the way. We were all very, very wrong.

Check out pictures of the double-sided slip cover below.

Video del juego cancelado (y sin nombre) de Ubisoft Montpellier. No pintaba nada mal

Actualización: No se trataba de un juego de Ubisoft, sino de un proyecto entre varios miembros del equipo. Pues como se las gastan.

Sometimes, when a game gets canned, there’s a clear, easily understandable reason behind it. Typically, that reason involves the game’s quality, which usually ranges from “awful” to “didn’t we fire you months ago?”

Other times, you can’t help but gaze upon the fallen remains of a project and wonder what could have been. Here’s a hint, though: it would have involved a futuristic London and giant robot rodeos. Check it out after the break.

Obviously, the footage is pre-rendered, but even then, it looks wicked fun. Apparently, it takes place in London circa 2032, with humans and robots living together and getting along about as well as they usually do in videogames.

Unfortunately, the game was unceremoniously tossed into the scrap heap before Ubisoft Montpellier even had a chance to name it. So long, untitled game. We hardly knew ye – like, at all. But you had robots, explosions, and a neat mock-up trailer. If that doesn’t make you too good for this world, we don’t know what does.

Y el video aquí

Sinceramente, aunque como bien dicen en el artículo las imágenes estén prerenderizadas no parecía merecer este destino.

Más especulaciones con Project Icarus: ¿Tendrá algo que ver con el número 8?

Around the same time that Irrational Games revealed that the developer would finally take the curtains off its next game on August 11 a new web site called WhatisIcarus.com popped up. The unannounced game has been called "Project Icarus" in some circles and while Irrational Games has yet to comment on its existence a quick WHOIS search on the URL seems to confirm that the web site is operated by Irrational's owner Take Two Interactive.

Imagen

So what is it? It's a black-and-white site that shows an object with some kind of smoke-smog stuff that moves in the background. An enterprising Irrational fan has taken screenshots of the site every day and produced the following image which can be seen on the Irrational message boards. It seems the object is moving in what looks like a figure 8 direction. What does it all mean? We have no idea but perhaps in a week we will learn everything.

Fuente: Bigdownload

Básicamente: Que un fan de Irrational le ha estado echando fotos a la web de project icarus desde su inauguración, y haciendo un montaje le sale la imagen que tenéis arriba, que bien podría ser un nudo de arresto (figure of eight), un clásico nudo marinero. Todo esto es especulación por supuesto, pero no deja de ser curioso. ¿Podría estar ambientado el próximo juego de Irrational en la costa? En realidad podría ser cualquier cosa, hasta un corazón gigante.

Imagen
El juego cancelado no tenia mala pinta ¿no?
No tenía mala pinta en absoluto aunque no sé muy bien qué hacían unos miembros de Ubi haciendo un juego que no iba a publicar Ubi.

Bueno, pues ya es oficial:

Warner anuncia Batman: Arkham City para otoño del 2011

Warner’s just announced Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Asylum sequel, known as Arkham City.

The game releases next fall for PS3, 360 and Games for Windows

Game Informer also has it on its new cover, which features Catwoman in the two covers planned by the mag.

It was announced earlier this week that the game would be featured in OPM and OXM, but Warner and GI’s beaten them to the chicken.

The sequel to Arkham Aslyum was announced last December at the VGAs, where a teaser trailer showed that Arkham Asyum itself was moved into Gotham City.

It also showed the Joker and Harley Quinn for the game, confirming their appearances in the game.

Also mentioned for the Rocksteady sequel was baddies Talia al Ghul, Mr. Freeze and Two Face.

The UK dev was bought earlier this year by Warner, who will be publishing the game this time instead of Arkham Asylum publisher Square Enix.

We can only think of one word right now: it begins with P and ends with umped.

Press release is below

Nota de prensa escribió: BURBANK, Calif. – (Business Wire) Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced /*Batman: Arkham City™*/ as the title for its follow-up to the award-winning, critically acclaimed hit videogame /Batman: Arkham Asylum™/. /*Batman: Arkham City*/ will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Games for Windows PC and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system in Fall 2011.

Developed by Rocksteady Studios, /*Batman: Arkham City*/ builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of /Batman: Arkham Asylum,/ sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security “home” for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.

/*Batman: Arkham City*/ is based on DC Comics’ core Batman license. Fans can/* */visit http://www.batmanarkhamcity.com to sign up to receive updates regarding the game.

Pues ya sabemos el nombre oficial del hasta ahora eventual Arkham Asylum 2.
Batman: Arkham Asylum fue una bomba. Disfruté de ese juego como un enano.

Espero que siga por ese camino, porque será un Must Buy como un castillo.

Vamos, para que me consiguiese absolutamente TODO en ese juego, mucho me tuvo que enganchar. Lo único que me falta son los desafios, que los dejé apartados pero, por lo demás, todo lo conseguí^^.

Sin duda alguna, una dura espera que realizar.
Guillermo del Toro en negociaciones con THQ

Last week, we brought you word that Hellboy director Guillermo del Toro was getting set to announce a game development deal with a "big company." Today, The Los Angeles Times is reporting that the big company in question in is THQ. According to unnamed "people familiar with the matter" del Toro is finalizing a deal with THQ, and we can expect to hear more details in the upcoming weeks.

As for what games del Toro is interested in making, or when we can expect to see them, there is no word yet, in fact, there isn't even an official announcement, so consider this a half-rumor for now. Either way, You have to figure an A-List director like del Toro would have pretty much carte blanche when it comes to developing video games, no matter what company he went with.

The question: Will the skills of a visionary film director like del Toro translate to video games? My instinct, as a huge fan of Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy and The Devil's Backbone, is "hell yeah." In my perfect world, del Toro wants to make a game version of Mountains of Madness to coincide with the release of the film. Yeah, it would be a movie tie-in game, but it could be among the first movie tie-ins that actually works, considering the strength of the source material and the talent of Guillermo del Toro.

Fuente: G4TV
Gran Noticia lo del Batman, aunq no jugué al primero.
Tekken vs Street fighter se dejará ver en la gamescom (no confundir con street fighter vs tekken)

http://pulpofrito.com/tekken-x-street-f ... -gamescom/
Según unas declaraciones de David Kaye, que pone la voz a Ratchet y a Nathan Hale, el estaría trabajando en poner la voz a Ratchet de nuevo y no a Nathan Hale.
Ahora esto podría significar varias cosas:
Primero y más lógica que está doblado a Rachet para Heroes on the Move.
Segundo que Insomniac estaría trabajando en un nuevo Ratchet. Cosa que no creo porque hace menos de una año de la anterior entrega. Es posible que puedan estar haciendo una mini aventura como "En busca del tesoro". O un juego de otro estilo ambientado en el universo de Ratchet y Clank.
Tercera y que no me agradaría nada (relacionada con Resistance):
Que Hale no apareciese en Resistance 3 o si lo hace se como personaje secundario con la voz alterado. Los que conozcan el final de R2 sobran el motivo de estas posibilidades.

Otra opción es que Kaye mienta cual bellaco ;) y esté jugando al despiste. O que el proyecto no está tan avanzado como para empezar el doblaje. O que se confirme el rumor de que R3 está siendo desarrollado por otro estudio y cambien las voces...

Fuente:
http://starship-phoenix.com/news/david_ ... -08-05-285

Un saludo.
Joder Silenthill... ¡¡eres portador de malas noticias!! [carcajad] }:/

La versión PS3 de "Arcania: A Gothic Tale" se va para 2011

It's taken a while but today publisher JoWood and its US subsidiary Dreamcatcher Games have announced that the fantasy RPG sequel Arcania: Gothic 4 from developer Spellbound will finally be released for the PC on October 12. An Xbox 360 version will be released on the same date but the PS3 version has been pushed back to the first quarter of 2011.

The game was announced well over two years ago by JoWood after the previous game in the series, Gothic 3, got a cool reception from critics, due in part to show stopping bugs that took months to fix via patches. JoWood dumped Gothic 3's developer Piranha Bytes in favor of Spellbound. Piranha Bytes went on to make the original RPG game Risen that was released in the fall of 2009.

Fuente: Bigdownload

Aprovecho para decir que el hilo oficial de este juego (el que yo he encontrado) está archivado. No sé qué procede hacer en estos casos, si desarchivarlo o abrir uno nuevo. No es que tuviese mucha actividad (2 páginas) pero bueno, algo es algo.

Otro que también se va al 2011: "True Crime: Honk Kong"

Activision has delayed the release of True Crime: Hong Kong from late 2010 to 2011.

The publishing giant made the announcement within its Q1 financials report. According to the PR, the firm says the delay has been made to "give the development team more time to deliver the high-quality entertainment experience they envision for the game."

Activision's relying on Call of Duty: Black Ops to rake in the cash. "Despite Activision Publishing moving the release of True Crime: Hong Kong into 2011, Activision Blizzard is reaffirming its calendar year 2010 outlook due to an increase in its expectations for the Call of Duty brand in the fourth quarter," it said.

Rumor: Uno de los títulos más atractivos de Wii, "Epic Mickey" podría hacerse realidad en PS3

Warren Spector has admitted that Epic Mickey could be released for 360 and PS3 in the future.

His Mickey Mouse game is set for release on Wii in the autumn but Spector told AtomicGamer that the advent of Move and Kinect have made it possible for a version to be released on Nintendo's rival consoles.

Asked if Epic Mickey would be released on 360 and PS3 in the future, Spector said "Before Move and Kinect I probably would have said no, because the game is built around gesturing. Now, however, there's no reason technologically why we couldn't."

However, it is a decision that won't be made by Spector who is happy to back the Wii. "That decision is really above my pay grade, and no one's asked me for a port. I've been a Nintendo fan a long time, and I've been pretty open about the fact that the Zelda games are some of my favourite of all time. So we're a Wii exclusive and I'm happy about that."

Todo gracias a Move.

Ninja Theory (Heaveny Sword, Enslaved) trabajando en un nuevo juego de Capcom

We're not going to call this a rumor, add a question mark to the headline, or even use the phrase "with a grain of salt." ConsolePress can confirm without a doubt that the talented team at Ninja Theory is working on a new game for Capcom, though what's even more intriguing than the partnership is what they'll be working on.

The one thing our insider couldn't confirm with confidence is whether or not the title is a Devil May Cry game (or even a spinoff), but the fact that GameInformer was compelled to post it as a rumor back in April means that it's probably true. Regardless of the outcome, the fact that Capcom would invest so heavily in a development team located halfway around the globe indicates a turning point in how Japanese game publishers view the global market. And it's a great change of pace that can only benefit them in the end.

The advantage of outsourcing to another studio (especially a non-Japanese one) is that they can bring in a brand new perspective to both the gameplay and story, and what Ninja Theory excels at more than anything is the presentation quality of their stories. Heavenly Sword won a lot of praise for its expertly designed cinematics, and Enslaved looks to further build on that reputation. With this promising development team at the helm of Capcom's new project, it should free up enough resources for Capcom to concentrate on other franchises and new intellectual properties, something that was confirmed in an earlier Q&A session.

Fuente: Consolepress

Mmm, ¿Devil May Cry?
Es el regreso de la saga Parasite Eve.

Tetsuya Nomura, productor de la nueva entrega de Parasite Eve, The 3rd Birthday, ha dejado caer que el próximo juego de la saga podría estar destinado a consolas de alta definición.

"En caso de poder hacer una secuela, sería en HD", ha comentado en su cuenta de la red social Twitter. El juego se creó originalmente con los teléfonos móviles en mente, pero su desarrollo se adaptó después a PSP.

Nomura también ha comentado que se está considerando lanzar una demo del juego y llevar los dos juegos clásicos de PSOne a PlayStation Network.

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/48939/square-enix-una-secuela-de-the-3rd-birthday-seria-para-la-alta-definicion/
Kurei escribió:Tekken vs Street fighter se dejará ver en la gamescom (no confundir con street fighter vs tekken)

Tengo mogollon de curiosidad por ver que les ha salido

Salu2
Square Enix anuncia el clásico Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon para PSN

Square Enix continues to satisfy old school PSOne fans by digitally reviving the more popular titles in their vault. Thanks to Shinji Hashimoto via the official Square Enix Members twitter account, we're happy to reveal the next one.

Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon will soon be making its way to PSN. This is the original title that kicked off the series, even though the series didn't arrive in North America until Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon 2.

Players will once again enter the iconic Final Fantasy world and take control of a super-deformed Chocobo, call forth whimsical summons, and brawl their way through three massive dungeons. The game shares many of the same magical properties as Final Fantasy VII, so fans of that legendary RPG should give this one a look if they passed it up back in the day.

We don't know a precise release date but our best guess is early to mid September. We'll keep ya posted.

Fuente: Examiner

Hacía tiempo que no sabíamos de Amazon.fr

Rumor: Amazon.fr lista Splinter Cell: Trilogy para PS3

Again appears at Amazon France previously unannounced game title on one, many would welcome the doubt.

Strangely, it is always Amazon France, the official announcements here anticipate. Modified with Team Ico Collection, which allegedly appear in June 2011.

For now, however, this is again only as a rumor to be considered. Slowly pushing here but also the suspicion that a trainee or so allows a joke.

Fuente: Playfront

Lo de Amazon.fr comienza a ser digno de estudio después del Team Ico Collection, FF VS XIII para Xbox360 y Uncharted 3

El link: Aquí
Cuando Amazon.fr acierte en alguna de sus previsiones, la vamos a flipar [+risas]
La trilogia en 1080P, me lo compraria ahora mismito!!!!!
Si sacan una trilogia y no sacan antes el Conviction en PS3, que se lo compre Rita...
Mientras que los usuarios de PC y Xbox 360 podrán disfrutar de Arcania Gothic 4 a partir del 10 de Octubre de 2010, los propietarios de una PlayStation 3 deberán esperar unos cuantos meses más. Pero no os alarméis, todo tiene su por qué.

La idea que tienen los chicos de Spellbound para la cuarta entrega de la saga Gothic es conseguir la máxima calidad en todas sus versiones. Su objetivo es que todos los jugadores, jueguen en la plataforma que sea, experimenten el mismo producto de alta calidad que los demás. Para ello necesitan más tiempo, con el que conseguir que la versión de PlayStation 3 esté a la altura de PC y Xbox 360. Al tratarse del primer título para la consola de Sony que realizan, parece algo justificado, aunque la falta de experiencia también puede preveerse y haber contado con una situación así antes de anunciar una fecha simultánea para todas las plataformas... aunque, bueno, lo importante es que el juego estára a disposición de millones de usuarios dentro de pocos meses.

Se espera que, finalmente, la versión de PS3 aparezca a mediados de 2011, y aseguran que la espera merecerá la pena.

Fuente: Hobbynews
Fumito Ueda (Ico, Shadow of the Colossus): Mostraremos algo en el próximo Tokyo Game Show (16-19 de septiembre)

Fumito Ueda has joined the realm of Twitter, and other than posting about things going on his life, like getting a Mac Book Pro, he has hinted around about TGS in September.

According to Andriasang, the Ico and Shadow of The Colossus creator answered a fan question regarding when we could expect to see more on The Last Guardian – and also if he was the real Ueda.

Here is his reply:

“Yes, it’s me. Thank you for the support. We should be able to show something at Tokyo Game Show, so look forward to it.”

He never said The Last Guardian specifically, but surely that’s the game he will be showing as it’s the one he’s working on. Ueda even linked to a sketch of a boy and a creature, which is quite obviously TLG.

Hopefully during TGS, we’ll also hear about the rumored Team Ico Collection on Blu-ray. VG247 was told back in May the collection was in the works, featuring ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. We were also told it was slated for release in the run up to The Last Guardian’s release in 2011.

Sony has said it is “well aware” of the demand for it, so hopefully it will arrive sooner rather than later.

Dijo en su twitter, y aunque no se refirió explícitamente a "The Last Guardian", parece evidente que se refería a este juego, que para eso es en el que está actualmente trabajando.

Namco Bandai registra el nombre "City of Football"

What the hell could a game called City of Football be about. Hmmm. Namco Bandai filed a trademark registration for City of Football this week, but we know nothing beyond that. The name sounds both sporty and casual at the same time. In my head I picture something that mixes the casualness of something like The Sims with some fun, simplified football action. Or maybe it gets away from football (soccer) and gets into American football territory. Flag football?

Maybe I'm totally off base. Maybe it's a football MMO. Nah. I got nothin'. What are your guesses?

Fuente: Destructoid

En las distintas webs de noticias asumen que será un juego de fútbol americano, bastante casual e incluso en un mundo abierto. Ni idea, vamos.
Vosotros que estis metidos en el tema y a colacion de la posible salida de la trilogia que comentabais, el Splinter de 360 no saldra en PS3????, se sabe algo???

Salu2
dormilon ZZZZ escribió:Vosotros que estis metidos en el tema y a colacion de la posible salida de la trilogia que comentabais, el Splinter de 360 no saldra en PS3????, se sabe algo???

Salu2

No se sabe nada sobre un port a PS3. Personalmente creo que no va a suceder, a diferencia con Bioshock que se fue dejando caer hasta que era un secreto a voces, con Splinter Cell: Conviction no pasa lo mismo. Si que hubo unas semanas de intensos rumores pero era más un quiero y no puedo que otra cosa.

¡Aunque todo puede pasar, por supuesto!
Kurei escribió:Tekken vs Street fighter se dejará ver en la gamescom (no confundir con street fighter vs tekken)

Al parecer Bandai-Namco ha distribuido una 2nda nota de prensa (aunque a mi no me ha llegado) pidiendo disculpas y diciendo que lo que veremos será solo Street Fighter VS Tekken. Una lástima, pero si vemos un build algo más avanzado que lo q vimos en la comiccon, ya es algo bueno.
Es verdad lo de Tekken vs SF. Ha sido un defecto en la comunicación bastante grande que va a decepcionar a más de uno. Vamos, han engañado a decenas y decenas de webs con esa información incorrecta. [buuuaaaa]

Bungie trabajando en un juego para PS3: 100% seguro

When Activision and Bungie announced their groundbreaking 10-year exclusive publishing deal in April, it was strongly, strongly hinted that the studio’s next product would arrive on Sony’s PlayStation 3…but now it’s a 100 percent, unequivocal guarantee.

Now that Bungie has wrapped work on Halo: Reach, the studio is focused on its next universe. A job posting listed on the job portion of Bungie’s website asks for a “software development engineer in test (PS3).”

Additionally, Bungie says that person is to be experienced with the PlayStation 3 software development kit, and must have experience with PS3 and client testing, debugging and automation.

A Bungie game on the PS3? Yes, it’s going to happen.

Fuente: Thatvideogameblog

Siempre está bien leer noticias que confirman rumores, por muy seguros que estos fuesen.

Ex-creativo de Ubisoft contratado por Lucasarts para proyecto por anunciar

Ubisoft Montreal’s ex-creative director Clint Hocking, who left the firm in May, has joined up with LucasArts as the creative director on an unannounced project.

This bit of news was tweeted by Ubisoft community developer Kimi Matsuzaki.

While Hocking has yet to confirm his new appointment, LucasArts has done the deed for him, telling Gamespot:

“We are pleased to announce that Clint Hocking has joined LucasArts as creative director on an unannounced project”.

Hocking was previously involved with Ubisoft Montreal projects Splinter Cell and Far Cry 2.

Best of luck to him.

Far Cry 2 y Splinter Cell. Buen curriculum.
9660 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6194