Xbox 2, en 3 sabores ¬_¬

The Inquirer:

A SLIDE from a non disclosure agreement (NDA) presentation seen by the INQ points towards Microsoft launching three versions of the Xbox 2, one of which is a fully functioning PC.

The presentation, understood to have been given to analysts and market researchers in the UK earlier this year, plots a timeline for the introduction of the systems. Xbox Next and Xbox Next HD are planned for Autumn 2005, whereas the Xbox Next PC is pencilled in for Autumn 2006.

The standard Xbox Next will not include a hard drive, which will allow Microsoft to cut costs on this basic unit. Xbox Next HD, as you might imagine, does include a hard drive and will offer increased functionality based on this. Xbox Next PC is, according to the presentation, an entry-level PC that runs Windows and all standard PC software. It also includes CD Burner, Wireless keyboard, mouse and controller and will work best connected to a high-definition TV or PC monitor. Media Center functionality - like movies, music and photos - is also included. The device will also play most available PC games.

System outline specifications note that internet browsing and instant messaging would be key applications, and that the entire unit will be smaller than the current Xbox, although it will not be possible to upgrade the shipping memory or processor.

The year-long gap between the mooted introductions of the 2 standard Xboxes before the Xbox Next PC is an interesting decision, which suggests that Microsoft realises the time that the market needs to acclimatise to TV media functionality. Since the Vole expects to ship Xbox Next before the Sony PlayStation 3, 2 versions of the console allow it to get the first wave out before PS3, but to also spoil the launch of Sony's flagship by concurrently announcing the PC version.

Imagen
Imagen
Miedo me da de ver cuanto clavaran por la version PC [ayay]
Que poco me gusta esto.... ¬_¬
Me da a mi que sólo son globos sonda...
Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh

Tengo miedo mami, ke clavada nos van a meter por la version PC, espero equivocarme.

Si con una vale o con dos a lo sumo, la version pc y la que tiene disco duro, la que no tiene no me convence me parece algo absurda.

En fin ya veremos[toctoc] [toctoc]
Hola Men escribió:Me da a mi que sólo son globos sonda...

Globos sonda no se, pero si es así me parece una jodida paranoia... ¬_¬
Me juego lo que sea a que de eso "na" XD
...pero lo que no entiendo es el miedo que noto por aqui al enlace consola<->PC

como si para xbox hubiera sido perjudicial o algo ¬_¬

saludos.
GXY escribió:...pero lo que no entiendo es el miedo que noto por aqui al enlace consola<->PC

como si para xbox hubiera sido perjudicial o algo ¬_¬

saludos.

Bueno, al menos en mi caso no va por ahí lo que no me gusta. Lo que no me gusta es 3 versiones de lo mismo.
Gravekiss escribió:Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh

Tengo miedo mami, ke clavada nos van a meter por la version PC, espero equivocarme.

Si con una vale o con dos a lo sumo, la version pc y la que tiene disco duro, la que no tiene no me convence me parece algo absurda.

En fin ya veremos[toctoc] [toctoc]

Las versiones con y sin HS las veo totalmente lógicas. Hay gente que no quiere pagar más por un servicio que no va a utilizar, así que veo bien que exista esta opción a elección del consumidor final.

La versión PC pues.......... ya veremos XD
Esto de sacar varias versiones de una propia consola lo veo un suicidio, por q la gente tendera a comprar el producto mas barata y siempre tendra la sensacion de q tiene un equipo "a medias", como pasaba con megaCD y 32X, no digo q puedan ofrecer mas calidad, sino q el mercado no lo va a recibir bien.

O por lo menos asi lo creo [poraki]

Un saludo
Mientras los juegos funcionen en todas las consolas no hay problema... si no es así, muy mal por MS :/
NO a las clases sociales tb en las consolas. [buaaj]
12 respuestas