[Wii] Mario Galaxy Multiplayer - info de IGN

MMay 11, 2006 - IGN Wii sat down with Nintendo Entertainment, Analysis and Development's general manager, Takahashi Tezuka, to discuss everything from Wii's online functionality to Super Mario Galaxy. Tezuka spoke briefly about the multiplayer mechanics of Galaxy and very slyly hinted that Lugi could make a return. Here's the excerpt:

IGN Wii: Let's talk about Super Mario Galaxy. What length are you striving for with the game?

Tezuka: We don't know yet. Whatever feels best for the controller is how long it will end up being.

IGN Wii: Many of the land masses in Galaxy are smaller than we've seen in other Mario titles. Will there be bigger ones in the final version?

Tezuka: We can make them as big as we want. I can't tell you what we're going to do, but the capability is certainly there for us to make them bigger.

IGN Wii: Will all of the levels be based on or around moons and stars, or will there be other areas to explore?

Tezuka: I'm not sure about the variety. We're looking at a variety of sizes. But about a variety of level types, I cannot say right now.

IGN Wii: What other gameplay features are you exploring with Super Mario Galaxy?

Tezuka: Nothing I can reveal today. We're trying a lot of different ways to interact with Mario, so please look forward to what we come up with.

IGN Wii: What about Galaxy's multiplayer mode?

Tezuka: We are exploring some options. We're looking at some ideas. More than, say, any sort of versus play, I think we'll be more inclined to do cooperative style of play. More than a cooperative style than a versus style.

IGN: Will you be able to play as Luigi?

Tezuka: I don't know. We shall see! [Laughs]

Parece ser que será cooperativo.
Saludos!!
Normal q apenas hayan enseñado nada mas q el tutorial ese, si no tienen nada decidido xD

Yo supongo q habrá planetas gigantes en los cuales habrá q explorar. Os imaginais algo asi tipo Spore? Q se ve de lejos y parece pequeño, pero vas alli y es enorme?

roig escribió:

Parece ser que será cooperativo.
Saludos!!

Errr, no.
Han dicho q tenderian mas a un modo Multijugador cooperativo que a un versus, no q vayan a incorporarlo o algo
IGN Wii: Many of the land masses in Galaxy are smaller than we've seen in other Mario titles. Will there be bigger ones in the final version?

Tezuka: We can make them as big as we want. I can't tell you what we're going to do, but the capability is certainly there for us to make them bigger.

Si esto no apoya todabía más las ideas visionarias de desert_fan_club... no sé que lo puede hacer.

Nos has dejado hypeados a todos XD
2 respuestas