Trailer Far cry Vengance

AQUI
PD: estos conejos estan mal [toctoc] [toctoc]
LoL, están en todos sitios xDDD

Muy bueno, si señor.
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Ese juego el Rayman lo tengo que probar ya !!! Que pedazo de trailer XDXD

Y el Far Cry me lo comprare en Navidades, puede molar un huevo.

SaLu2
plagiarize escribió:far cry vengeance impressions... AS PROMISED.

Imagen

okay, so i hit the mall after work and have maybe 45 minutes play time on this.

lets get the grahpics out of the way. they aren't as bad as the screenshots you may have seen (unless you've only seen the very first batch) but they aren't as good as the xbox version. they're more than passable... but the frame rate varies from 30 fps to awful, depending on what's going on. there's pretty major detail pop in too, but i can handle all that though i know some people here aren't so relaxed about such things. game is 480p and runs in 16:9, although the menus haven't been optimised for widescreen. the full motion video that starts the game is AWFUL quality, awful voice acting etc.

the controls... well, i turned off all the aiming assistances, turned the turning speed up to full, and turned the sensitivity up to full, and i'm liking it so far. turn speed could still be a little faster to my liking, but after about twenty minutes as far as moving about and aiming, i was really starting to enjoy. jumping i'd rather was a button than flicking the nunchuck upwards, but the grenade throwing, zoom, and melee attacks all seem to work pretty well. just flicking to jump feels off. i wish they'd put jump on the C button and reload on flick the nunchuck but there you go.

the AI is about what i remember from the xbox version, so not the brightest but fun enough to kill all the same, and the combat is pretty fun. there's been LOTS of piles of grenades around early on, and plenty of health about (though i was close to dying in the first fifteen minutes for a while as i was adjusting to the controls).

definately better than dual analogue set up... and while i'm not nearly as accurate as i am with a mouse yet, i'm enjoying the controls more than mouse and keys. so that's not nescessarily as ACCURATE and EFFECTIVE but already more FUN and IMMERSIVE. take what you prefer there.

i'm playing on normal and there's enough of a challenge.

the shotgun is GREAT. i can already circle strafe (BUT ISN'T THAT TIMPOSSIBLE ON WII!?!?!) and i'm sure with a bit more play time i'll be even more comfortable with the controls.

is the game worth getting? couldn't tell you until i know how long it is, but as someone who has played far cry on PC, far cry on the xbox, and far cry on the 360, i'd say this has the potential to be my favourite console version.

once the controls become second nature, i'll be able to spend more time looking at the gameplay.

more later depending on whether or not my feelings change much with more play time.
Ya podia ser el juego con los Conejos, ganaria mucho mas :P

Yo no le recomiendo a nadie este juego en la Wii, yo tambien tenia ganas de jugarlo, pero vi unos videos y he leido unas reviews en las q dicen q el juego es un culo con patatas, los graficos una chapuza, pero esq ponen a parir la IA, y yo he visto un video y la verdad q no se han esforzado mucho en la IA de los enemigos, es lo peor q he visto en mi vida

La gente q tenga pensado pillar este juego q se mire muchos videos porq seguro q al final pillareis otro

Chau
radeonxt esa mini review que quiere decir?? que el juego mola o que es una puta mierda??

Dice al principio que esta bien, luego que no...¿Alguien me lo "conclusiona"?

SALu2 y Gracias
Blade escribió:radeonxt esa mini review que quiere decir?? que el juego mola o que es una puta mierda??

Dice al principio que esta bien, luego que no...¿Alguien me lo "conclusiona"?

SALu2 y Gracias

Al final deja claro, que para alguién que ha jugado a las versiones de PC, xbox, x360 y Wii, esta es la mejor versión por lo inmersivo y divertido. Con el control gana mucho en inmersión y diversión (aunque comenta que los primeros 20 minutos lo pasa mal ajustandose al nuevo control).

PD: A groso modo.
ReVeReNdoCaBrOn escribió:
Al final deja claro, que para alguién que ha jugado a las versiones de PC, xbox, x360 y Wii, esta es la mejor versión por lo inmersivo y divertido. Con el control gana mucho en inmersión y diversión (aunque comenta que los primeros 20 minutos lo pasa mal ajustandose al nuevo control).

PD: A groso modo.

Imagen

JUEGO ADJUCIDADO PARA EL SEÑOR NEGRO Y VESTIDO DE NEGRO !!!
dice que es la mejor version dentro de las de CONSOLA (no pc) sin embargo es la mas floja graficamente.

EDIT: pero sin editor de escenarios ni online para mi ha perdido la gracia. El editor de escenarios era la repollla!!!!!!!!!!11
8 respuestas