TOXICos0.1+DMS4pro juegos PC-->PS2 por red

Hola, he conseguido instalar el DMS4pro en mi v10 y lo he flasheado con el toxic0s 0.1. Hasta aqui todo perfecto.

Mi tema es : ¿que programas tengo q utilizar para meter los juegos en el disco duro via FTP? ¿el toxicOS lleva algo incorporado para tal? ¿EXECFTP,HLDUMP...¿?¿?

Pues eso... que estoy hecho un pequeño lio.... Gracias
Te explico como lo he hecho yo. El dms4 tiene la opción DEVolution para meter y acceder a programas en la mc. Así que yo siguiendo éste manualillo creé un cd y directo a la mc. después enciendo la consola entras en modo DEV apretando el triángulo y accedes al key launcher de MrSiir con todos sus programas.ëste po0ost lo he sacado del foro de dms4 y es de un español llamado AIXI

First of all, I am Spanish so don't complain about my english

Yesterday I install a dms4pro on my ps2 v9 but i found that there is no support to the devolution mode 1 yet and the only thing you can do is boot an elf that yo have previusly stored in BOOT\BOOT.ELF

After trying things, burn some cds and searching on internet I found a way to make a functional MC loader with the program PS2 KeyLauncher

First of all you need ExecFTPs to upload all we need into de memory card, the DMS hdd explorer instaler already has it, if you don't have a hd try to search it in google (I don't think it would be hard to find).
You also need the PS2 KeyLauncher (http://www.siirlabs.com/ps2dev/kl/release/ps2-keylauncher-0.4-binary.zip)
The PS2 KeyLauncher 0.4 is only in Spanish but I will explain step by step how to work with it.

Extract the KeyLauncher files and rename PS2KL04.ELF to BOOT.ELF (note that it is case sensitive)

Now load the ExecFTPs on your ps2 and connect to it with a ftp client(I recomend FlashFXP, sometimes you have to refresh manually the directory to see the files). Open the directory mc\0, now create a directory called BOOT (case sensitive) and store the BOOT.ELF that you renamed from PS2KL04.ELF. Now you must have (among other things) mc\0\BOOT\BOOT.ELF
Now you have to save the KL.DAT (the config file of the KeyLauncher), we are going to save the original KL.DAT and we will configure it when we load the program. You need to create a dir named BEDATA-SYSTEM into mc\0\ (you probably already have thi dir created because is the same dir when your ps2 saves its config) and copy the KL.DAT there.
At this point you must have these 2 files into your memory card BOOT\BOOT.ELF and BEDATA-SYSTEM\KL.DAT

Now copy to your memcard all the programs you want to add to the menu (you can copy them wherever you want).I recoment to at least copy the hddloader, ExecFTPs and hdldump (to manage your hard drive through your pc by a lan conection). For example we are going to install the hddloader into the memcard. Create a folder named SOFT into mc\0\ and store there the elf of your hd loader (since there a diferent loaders I'm going to call it HDD.ELF)

Now restart your ps2 and enter in devolution mode 1 and you will load the PS2 KeyLauncher. The program asociate an elf stored on the memory card, the hdd or even an usb drive to the buttons you see on the screen.
To add a link follows this steps:
1- Press strart
2- Select the first option Enlazar un ELF a un boton(link an elf to a button)
3- Select where the elf is (Dispositivo hd is your HD drive and Dispositivo USB is an usb drive), To this example we are going to link the square button to the hddloader that we previusly stored into the memcard, so select Memory card and then go to SOFT and selec HDD.ELF
4- Now the screen shold say this:
Para asignar el fichero:
mc0:/SOFT/HDD.ELF
Pulsa el boton al que lo quieras asignar

Traslation
To link the file:
mc0:/SOFT/HDD.ELF
Press the button you want to assign to

So we press the triangle for example.
5- Select the name you want to see in the menu. Triangle saves the name, cross marks a letter, circle delete and square put spaces.

6- Now you are back to the main menu but now you have linked the hdd loader to the triangle buttom.

Now do the same to add more programs and you will end up with a functional mc loader.

Para saber qué programas y cómo, mira el hilo principal del hd loader.
1 respuesta