[PROBLEMA] No me detecta memoria de 256GB

Muy buenas, recientemente he adquirido una PSP 3004 en este mismo foro y un par de adaptadores de microSD a memory stick. He probado memorias microSD de distintos formatos 32, 64, 128GB y cero problemas.

El otro día vi una oferta en el corte inglés en la sandisk de 256GB y no dudé en comprarla, pero mi sorpresa fue mayúscula cuando ví que la PSP no detectaba nada e incluso daba error al formatear indicándome que no había insertado ninguna tarjeta de memoria.

¿Sabéis que tengo que hacer para que me la detecte?

Muchas gracias por adelantado.

Saludos.
Joaki81 escribió:Muy buenas, recientemente he adquirido una PSP 3004 en este mismo foro y un par de adaptadores de microSD a memory stick. He probado memorias microSD de distintos formatos 32, 64, 128GB y cero problemas.

El otro día vi una oferta en el corte inglés en la sandisk de 256GB y no dudé en comprarla, pero mi sorpresa fue mayúscula cuando ví que la PSP no detectaba nada e incluso daba error al formatear indicándome que no había insertado ninguna tarjeta de memoria.

¿Sabéis que tengo que hacer para que me la detecte?

Muchas gracias por adelantado.

Saludos.

Tuve el mismo problema hace un par de años y lo solucione siguiendo los consejos de este post.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2688754/all

La solucion es esta (solo el punto 1):

I have finally solved and would love to share it here itself!

After buying your 32GB x2 or 64GB x1 or..etc...
As we know, PSP works very stable with 32GB with Fat32 . Anything above, theoretically pushing your luck.

I believe I finallysolve my 64GB and above issue.

Use my method, if only if your experience Unstability(like ur PSP restart by itself, limited format to 32GB, or slowness..)
Again, used this method at your own RISK! I will NOT hold responsible!

It took me lots of time and patient and testing... hope this helps everyone.
(We are going to use Sandisk MicroSD 64GB as example here)

1. After getting 64GB MicroSD (or higher)...

Issue: Normally, Using PSP Format, is basically a Quick Format, and it will show you 59GB. It will Format to FAT32.

Problem: By doing this, You will face slowness when browsing games, and when you fill your memory till say.. 30-40GB, It will stop/froze/hang Transferring! It can also cause your PSP to restart during Transferring in USB mode! Because the limitation for FAT32 is theoretically 32G!! So you wont be able to continue to transfer the files. In addition, some games load fast, some games load slow... Game cutescene do lag at times but a minor issue.

Solution: Avoid using the PSP Format(Quick) for "64GB or higher". If you have already done, dont worry.
Steps:
a. Plug in your MicroSD to Your Memory Card Reader or Connect your PSP cable, Activate USB MODE in your PSP(with Power Adapter Charging your PSP, this operation Maybe long!)
b. If the drive Appear, you are Ready. If the drive did not appear, Use Windows Disk Management, to QuickFormat it to whatever partitions. We want to see the Drive in "My Computer".
(Assuming your MicroSD Drive is E:\)
c. Download the "fat32format GUI version " from http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index. ... format.htm and Run as Administrator.
d. From the GUI, Choose E:\, Change the Allocation Unit Size from 32768(Default) to 65535 (or whatever is MAX there). -->This will Run/Load Games/Videos/Pictures Fastest!
e. You can put anything on Volume Label, and Uncheck "Quick Format" box!
f. Click "Start".

This operations will take about 1-3 hours, so go have your lunch or something... As this operation is delicate...

After this is done, Copy your PSP Games/Photos/Videos/Songs/Homebrew//SEPLUGINS/Whatever files back... fill it up to 59GB if you want to!!
Plug your MicroSD card back to your Memory Stick Pro Duo, and put into your PSP! All READY!
Your PSP should be kicking with tons of LIBRARY inside!!! tongue.gif
Gentle Reminder, DO NOT/NEVER use the PSP Format....

2. If your PSP restart on it's own during gaming/playback of movie...or hick-cups...

Issue: I realized that if you use PSP to format memory stick(either MicroSD or the original Memory Stick Duo PRO),
8GB Memory Stick , Sony set 0x0b (FAT32)
64GB Memory Stick, Sony set 0x0c (FAT32X)
(Find out more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Allocation_Table)

Problem: With the information above, it seems that FAT32X for higher Capacity larger than 32GB but PSP-2000, works well with FAT32! I'm not sure if this is the reason, but it fixes my problem! smile.gif

Solution: To fix it, is simple. (Make sure that the drive is already FULL Formated in Step 1)
1. Download http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-par ... nager.html
2. Install the Home Edition
3. Right click on E: and "Modify" and Select "Change Partition Type ID"
4. In the Drop Down Menu, Change from 0x0C to 0x0B and click YES!
5. Click Apply.

That's all!

All the above solutions, are what you need to get your 64GB or Higher, work with your PSP2000. I can safely say, This may work with Bigger Capacity in the future(128GB,256GB...etc)! You can also use MiniTool to Create partition on your MICROSD, and than use it with your andriod, to store APPS! But that's another story..

YES, PSP can play/support 64GB or higher! Period!

Quick Note: As you fill your Memory Card with your files, your transfer rate will graduately be slower. This is hardware/FAT limitation and you must be patient & wait till all your files transferred completely.
After files are transfered into the memory stick, It's all Good! Your games/videos should be fast when loading/saving . Also, copying out from Memory Stick, is Fast too!
Only when Copying INTO memory stick, the transfer rate is slow.. .and the more you fill in.. (say 95% of 64GB), your Transfer rate drop from 10Mbps to 5Mbps.
A ver si me pongo a hacerlo y lo consigo...
2 respuestas