posible rip colin

Pues en los foros de maxconsole han puesto esto

Hi

Been playing with Mups real proper repack the last few days and i can confirm i have a working iso split with 5 tracks..but before you get too excited when you save it seems to crash game on loading screen and replays seem messed up but apart from that it IS possible to bypass Codemasters so called lba protection and here`s how..

1. Unzip Cm real repack proper iso (heh have to start somewhere).
2. Cut and paste the last 5 tracks in the Tracks folder somewhere safe
3. Delete all co-driver folders apart from Coc and Nicky

now to remove codemasters hyped up lba protection...

4.Delete and dummy FILECACHE.BIN with a 0 byte file
(yes it was really that simple.. surprised noone found it?? i am)

5. Rebuild iso with vcdromx and play in Umdloader/fastloader.

Repeat the above replacing the cut 5 tracks with the ones existing to make the 2nd iso.

When the game loads it will ask you to autosave..DONT as it will lock up your psp..this is the reason i have gone public as hopefully someone will figure out why the savegames are locking the psp and also why replays seem messed up.Im sure the cm boot.bin holds all the answers,but hopefully i have taken alot of the hard work out of getting this game working ( even tho it took 2 mins to figure out )
I wanna play this game as much as all of you so now hopefully you can sample the game before save is workin and if no fix comes judge if your gonna buy it.

Please post all findings as ill be watching this regularly for updates.

Happy Rallying

_DieSeL_

______________________________-

lo he probado y asi es... si funciona pero a la hora de granar partida truena el juego y se reinicia la psp...
esperemos ke alguien pueda solucionar eso...
lo interesante de esto es ke la proteccion ke tenia el colin [sonrisa] haciendo un dummy de ese archivo se saltaba la proteccion jejejeje [oki]
Hay un nuevo dump rip del colin que va ok en ms de 1gb, funciona el autosave,y de momento voy por el segundo rally (grecia) y perfecto.

Lo unico es que no incluye las voces del copiloto.

Un saludo
apisonador, rula del todo bien ese dump???
Sip voy ya por el 3 rally y todo perfecto :D

Un saludo
3 respuestas (puedes valorarlas con el botón +1)