Nuevo juego de nes: russian roulette

Claro, el primero en mucho tiempo para NES.
Lo vi hoy, y como lo acepte el emulador de Wii (no tengo zapper en NES) voy a emborrachar a todo dios con esto.

Me sorprende lo logrado para ser en NES, el cartucho está dopado, pero joder vaya resultados.
A mi me ha llamado la atencion esa nes hong kong version.
La temática del juego es mazo hardcore .....
El bizarro Russian Roulette, esta proximo a ser despachado .... Mindfuck de cuidado [sonrisa]

Hi all! I'm excited to say that this should be the final update before collecting shipping information!

Imagen
Hot-stamped dust sleeve
Imagen

Imagen
First shipment of printed materials
Imagen
Manual
Imagen
Controller skin draft
Imagen

WHAT'S LEFT?

Update credits screen
Run automated tests to confirm last bugs are squashed
Work on batch programming system
Flash and ship (!!!)
¿Ese etilo de portada no era sólo de Konami?

Ya podía haber sido una secuela-demake espiritual de Sunset Riders.
Pero si esto tiene más de un año...

El Kickstarter que realizaron llego a conseguir unos 70.000$ más o menos.

La verdad es que me impresiona. Luego miro mi fracaso y no me hago más que preguntas [+risas]
@Diskover la novedad es que estan a punto de finalizar la producción, estas fotos fueron subidas ayer. Aún nadie tiene el juego.
A mi me interesa, hace pocas semanas busqué información sobre esto a ver si habían dado alguna fecha de salida.
Calculinho escribió:A mi me interesa, hace pocas semanas busqué información sobre esto a ver si habían dado alguna fecha de salida.

El kickstarter ya finalizo, si lo compraste en su momento, estarás cerca de tenerlo, el ultimo paso que les queda es flashear las placas.

Imagen
Once I start the flashing process the code just cannot be changed anymore. It wouldn't be fair to other backers to fix a bug if I got feedback during the shipping process.
The flash / verify / integrity check takes ~205 seconds which means 68.4 hours / almost 3 days of just programming without including the physical handling and shipping of the cart. I'm currently working on a batch system where I can hit one button to flash four boards simultaneously.

Si no pillaste el kickstarter, tendrás que esperar a que lo vendan al publico en general, y no se si lo tienen previsto ......

Imagen
Bueno, ya sale del horno [fumeta]

SHIPPING

Carts will begin shipping on Monday 6/5.
The great news is that all cartridges will be shipped as fast as possible. The original staggered tiers were designed to account for production time, since some of the steps fell out of order we went ahead and created all of the blank cartridges to cover every tier. I'm enlisting help for the weekend to help flash and pack as many carts as possible and arrange for pickup on 6/5.

MULTI-REGION SUPPORT
There are no longer separate versions for different regions of the game, I've put in the extra work and I'm happy to say that the game is now multi-region! This means that all copies of the game will operate at the correct speed on NTSC, PAL-A and PAL-B consoles! The region selection survey is only to set the default for the lock chip on the cartridge which is not permanent and can be updated by resetting the console 5 times.

Imagen

STATISTICS
It has been a wild ride. I really did use the extra time to make the best game possible, and it's all thanks to you.
The game now contains :

Over 9 minutes of spoken audio
    50+ assignable nicknames
    44 unique cowboy frames/poses
    An options screen to build your own cowboy / adjust gun size
    Alternate versions of each unique animation
    3 extra high quality tracks in the NSF Saloon
    Multi-region capability : NTSC & PAL version on the same cart
    A much more interactive cowboy through rigorous playtesting
    Lots of other surprises :)
Ya están de camino, las unidades del Super Russian Roulette !! [beer]

Imagen