Omega5 released new version of his great WMA/MP3 Player with new features and UI improvements. Here are the changes since version 0.39:
- Shuffle(random) mode. Use 'B' button. [new]
- ID3 display for English as well as Korean. [improve]
- Play/Pause feature added. Use 'A' button. [new]
- More song information on larger skin [improve]
- Faster(about 30%) track transient. [improve]
- L & R is used for track skipping instead of <- & -> [change]
- <- & -> is used for seeking instead of L&R [change]
- Reset key is changed from START to "L+R+START+SELECT" [change]
I started this project for my personal hobby because I love music & GP32.
I've felt so good with your response and freedom of free-software.
I'll be back....
- omega5 -
You can download it and discuss about it here.
More good news. Inopia released pre-release of his WinAmp skins renderer. To put it simply it is an interface which can be used with any player for Gp32 giving the ability to use Winamp skins on GP32
Sounds cool, isnt it ?
It plays module (.mod) files using chn's mod player routines, but if I can get my hands on some MP3 playing code I can implement it very easily. The goal was not to port an MP3 player, but to write a decent interface for music players.
Don't forget to read readme.txt. You will find there all information needed to use your favourite Winamp skins with demo.
Would be great to see it implemented in Omega5's WMA/MP3 Player