La Web Oficial escribió:
SEND YOUR GAME OR AN HTTP/FTP LINK ON THIS EMAIL : TOMAKCOMPO@yahoo.fr
- The closing date of the competition is May 1st 2004 at midnight your local time, all entries must be submitted by this date to TOMAKCOMPO@yahoo.fr
with the subject 'TOMAKCOMPO 2004 Entry'.
- A 'game.txt' containing the following information should be included with the entry: Your name, email address and a brief description of the entry.
- 3 screens of your game ( TITLE SCREEN + 2 SCREENSHOTS )
- No splash screen or a mention of the competitions name 'TOMAK COMPO' and also 'www.gp32france.com' (depending on the machine your entry is) in the entry.
- Your entry must be fully working on hardware as this is what all entries must be judged on.
- There is no limit on the file size of the entry.
- You can enter a no-violent game if you want to
- No Emulator accepted.
- You may port an existing Game. If you are doing this please try to get permission from the original author as they may not like people possibly winning a prize from their original work.
- Ripped GFX are accepted ( nintendo gfx are not accepted )
- You can convert your prize to KRW Mileage if you want.
- Multiple entries may be submitted, but you will only be eligible to win one prize.
- You can form a team for the entry but you will be responsible for sharing the prize(s) between your team.
- Game limited to 133Mhz CPU Freq. max.