[NOVEDADES] The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt (ver pg. 1, PRIMER VÍDEO DE DESARROLLO)

Imagen

It’s been a while since you’ve heard about the REDkit beta. Well, the beta program is still in full effect with participants sending us loads of awesome content every day. We would like to share it with you on the go, but you’re going to have to wait a little longer to see the outcomes of their work. It shouldn’t be too long however, so stay tuned for more info. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for official announcements as well. Oh, and if you are wondering what’s that in that picture above – well, we’ll leave it for your imagination to answer. :)

Ha aparecido esta imagen en la página oficial de The Witcher (http://www.thewitcher.com/community/entry/327).
El 5 de febrero más noticias? :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOVEDADES
IMÁGENES

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Información publicada

This standalone sequel takes the fascinating stories and characters, non-linear plotlines, and difficult decisions that the franchise is known for and puts them all in an open world 30 times larger than the previous game – an enormous setting even larger than Skyrim's vast expanse, made possible with the new REDengine 3 technology that developer CD Projekt RED is debuting with the game. Our huge feature dives into everything The Witcher 3 has to offer, and it's a lot: the detective work that precedes deadly combat when monster hunting, storylines that weave and twist together between political intrigue and otherworldly menaces, and a tired hero who wants to set things right but can't put down his swords until his conscience allows – if it ever does.

Coming in 2014 on PC and "all high-end platforms available" (CD Projekt RED isn't saying flat-out that it's a next-gen game, but it's a safe bet that new console announcements in the coming months will define the term "high-end platform"), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt stretches from stormy islands to war-torn forests and a sprawling dark fantasy metropolis without a loading screen anywhere to be found.

Fuente: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... -hunt.aspx

World supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's
30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback
New streaming technology (CDRED Engine 3)
Geralt's Memory is restored
No chapters/acts
Dude is fucking DONE fighting for everyone else
Everything from solving MYSTERIES to slaying monsters
Coming out on "all top-of-the-line" consoles - I'd say that confirms next-gen is in.

- The team felt it missed the huge freedom of open-world games like Skyrim
- Proper mounted combat still being tested
- Currently not a definite part of the game
- Horses will be in, though, since they’re important for navigation
- Ships float on the water in true physics interactions
- Team has doubled in size
- No chapters, acts, or any artificial break-points
- Geralt can seamlessly cross from one end of the world to the other thanks to REDengine 3
- No loading screens while traveling in the open world
- Can explore on foot, by horseback, and via boat
- Pursue yor long-lost love, play the game of empires on behalf of the northern kingdoms that still claim independence, and thwart the nefarious Wild Hunt
- Fast travel: instantly revisit any discovered location
- Director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz: “A huge goal is to keep the high quality o four quests, with all the cinematics and impressive events and moments.”
- Point of interest will always be in sight
- Players will be beckoned to explore dank caves, embattled villages, decaying ruins, etc.
- Over 100 hours of hand-scripted quests
- Quests: help villagers, engineer the succession of the Skellige kings, etc.
- Use monster hunting for adventure, incoming, and unique rewards
- There are mini-games based on the area of the world
- Ex: Skellige has knife-throwing
- Gain exclusive rewards from mini-games
- Don’t have to complete mini-games to proceed in the story
- Monsters, bandits, traders, animals, and more will attack anyone they deem hostile
- Enemies don’t scale to the player’s level
- Slaying monsters, fighting hostile humans in the different forms they come in, collecting items, leveling up are in the game
- World 40 times larger than the last game
- Three different aspects to narration
- Lowest level: free-form activities like monster hunting, crafting, individual standalone quests
- Second step: political situation and Nilfgaardian invasion is resolved through the core plotline of the major areas (Skellige, Novigrad, No Man’s Land)
- Each land has its own storyline
- Can abandon the storyline, but will have repercussions later
- Not doing a plotline is a choice the player has
- Main narrative: search for Geralt’s loved ones and conflict with the Wild Hunt
- Multiple branches of narratives that feed into each other
- Don’t have to do anything outside the main storyline to beat the game
- Could have help in a main-line encounter from an ally you gained in the Skellige archipelago if you’ve completed certain quests in certain ways
- Major events in the main storyline are “gates” for the state of the world
- Ex: village threatened by bandits might be abandoned after certain events if the player doesn’t help
- Weather effects are dynamically generated and fully modeled as real volumetric clouds rather than being simply painted on the skybox
- In contrast to the last game, Geralt encounters communities and individuals with monster-related problems that need solving
- There aren’t contract-like assignments this time
- Press the left trigger to turn on Geralt’s witcher senses
- Can glean information from a crime scene upon discovering it
- Within range of a scene of interest, the mechanic conveys clues to the player through the witcher muttering to himself and/or visual depictions of past events that represent Geralt’s reasoning
- Time of day and other conditions determine where monsters appear and their abilities
- Can strike critical areas in combat based on how much you learn about monster anatomy and tactics
- The team is deciding between using a handful of in-combat special moves for particular attacks and a slow-motion quick-time event style
- Monsters you defeat leave otherwise unobtainable alchemical and crafting ingrediants needed for making of unique items, potions, mutagens
- These allow Geralt to gain special powers and upgrades in the new mutation development tree
- These kills serve as the witcher’s primary method of income

Primer vídeo

http://youtu.be/8gIsYuPIKco

Lo que se rumorea

Primer trailer hoy 5 de febrero a las 19:00 CET

Game informer realiza un seguimiento en vídeo de las novedades y el desarrollo del juego.
Por si quedaba la más mínima duda de que anunciarán el 5 de febrero.

Más Geralt!!
Yo me he acabado el 2 hace unos días (sublime) y tras ver el final del final, estaba clarinete que habría un 3...pero no me esperaba noticias tan pronto. Qué alegría! [360º]
Imagen

Posible nueva imagen empleando Redengine 3
lapices escribió:Imagen

Posible nueva imagen empleando Redengine 3

Espero que se curren más el tema de la optimización, porque el 2 por muy bien que se viera, necesitaba demasiada maquina para lo que se veia.
Sí que se han dado prisas con este (Si es que de verdad es TW3 como parece ser), espero que no sea un mal augurio.
¿Mañana se anuncia no? Pues pondran al menos un teaser o un trailer.Yo estoy acabando el 2 y juegazo.
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Reiner/status/298471480616955907

Un editor de Game Informer ha confirmado en Twitter la presentación mañada de The Witcher 3 [360º]
lapices escribió:https://twitter.com/Andrew_Reiner/status/298471480616955907

Un editor de Game Informer ha confirmado en Twitter la presentación mañada de The Witcher 3 [360º]

Pues que buena noticia, necesitamos mas rpgs occidentales de calidad y la saga the witcher se ha ganado un lugar en mi corazon , esperando impaciente las novedades y fecha de lanzamiento de la tercera entrega [sonrisa]
Omg [tadoramo] a que hora? mas o menos
Como dicen por ahí, si que se han dado prisa, igual tenían material ya hecho del anterior (os recuerdo que TW2 no concluye). De todas maneras es un anuncio para crear hype, espero que le quede tiempo de desarollo todavía y sea mejor que The Witcher 2.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback
New streaming technology (CDRED Engine 3)
Geralt's Memory is restored
No chapters/acts
Dude is fucking DONE fighting for everyone else
Everything from solving MYSTERIES to slaying monsters
Coming out on "all top-of-the-line" consoles - I'd say that confirms next-gen is in.

- The team felt it missed the huge freedom of open-world games like Skyrim
- Proper mounted combat still being tested
- Currently not a definite part of the game
- Horses will be in, though, since they’re important for navigation
- Ships float on the water in true physics interactions
- Team has doubled in size
- No chapters, acts, or any artificial break-points
- Geralt can seamlessly cross from one end of the world to the other thanks to REDengine 3
- No loading screens while traveling in the open world
- Can explore on foot, by horseback, and via boat
- Pursue yor long-lost love, play the game of empires on behalf of the northern kingdoms that still claim independence, and thwart the nefarious Wild Hunt
- Fast travel: instantly revisit any discovered location
- Director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz: “A huge goal is to keep the high quality o four quests, with all the cinematics and impressive events and moments.”
- Point of interest will always be in sight
- Players will be beckoned to explore dank caves, embattled villages, decaying ruins, etc.
- Over 100 hours of hand-scripted quests
- Quests: help villagers, engineer the succession of the Skellige kings, etc.
- Use monster hunting for adventure, incoming, and unique rewards
- There are mini-games based on the area of the world
- Ex: Skellige has knife-throwing
- Gain exclusive rewards from mini-games
- Don’t have to complete mini-games to proceed in the story
- Monsters, bandits, traders, animals, and more will attack anyone they deem hostile
- Enemies don’t scale to the player’s level
- Slaying monsters, fighting hostile humans in the different forms they come in, collecting items, leveling up are in the game
- World 40 times larger than the last game
- Three different aspects to narration
- Lowest level: free-form activities like monster hunting, crafting, individual standalone quests
- Second step: political situation and Nilfgaardian invasion is resolved through the core plotline of the major areas (Skellige, Novigrad, No Man’s Land)
- Each land has its own storyline
- Can abandon the storyline, but will have repercussions later
- Not doing a plotline is a choice the player has
- Main narrative: search for Geralt’s loved ones and conflict with the Wild Hunt
- Multiple branches of narratives that feed into each other
- Don’t have to do anything outside the main storyline to beat the game
- Could have help in a main-line encounter from an ally you gained in the Skellige archipelago if you’ve completed certain quests in certain ways
- Major events in the main storyline are “gates” for the state of the world
- Ex: village threatened by bandits might be abandoned after certain events if the player doesn’t help
- Weather effects are dynamically generated and fully modeled as real volumetric clouds rather than being simply painted on the skybox
- In contrast to the last game, Geralt encounters communities and individuals with monster-related problems that need solving
- There aren’t contract-like assignments this time
- Press the left trigger to turn on Geralt’s witcher senses
- Can glean information from a crime scene upon discovering it
- Within range of a scene of interest, the mechanic conveys clues to the player through the witcher muttering to himself and/or visual depictions of past events that represent Geralt’s reasoning
- Time of day and other conditions determine where monsters appear and their abilities
- Can strike critical areas in combat based on how much you learn about monster anatomy and tactics
- The team is deciding between using a handful of in-combat special moves for particular attacks and a slow-motion quick-time event style
- Monsters you defeat leave otherwise unobtainable alchemical and crafting ingrediants needed for making of unique items, potions, mutagens
- These allow Geralt to gain special powers and upgrades in the new mutation development tree
- These kills serve as the witcher’s primary method of income

http://www.meristation.com/es/pc/noticias/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt--un-juego-de-rol-de-mundo-abierto-de-nueva-generacion/58/1836131
Joder!!! Me muero de ganas de jugarlo!!!! y tener que esperar hasta 2014!!!!

Solo he leido esto y he dicho joder...... :O
Me imagino los mínimos y recomendados:

Mínimos

i5 2500k
8gb ram 1333mhz
gráfica 560Ti / 7850

Recomendados

i5 2500k a 4,5 ghz o i7 3750k a 4 ghz
12gb ram 1666mhz
gráfica 670 / 7970

Y lo de que el mundo será un 20% más grande que skyrim está bien pero no olvidemos que se han visto mundos mucho más grandes(quizá no tan detallados como los de skyrim sobretodo el wow) pero mirad el gw2, tera, lotro...tienen como un 120% más mapeado que todo el skyrim y lucen de puta madre sobretodo el gw2 y el tera.

Estoy hablando del skyrim sin mods, con mods es otro mundo.

El próximo techo gráfico (a parte de este the witcher 3) lo marcará el black desert y el futuro cyberpunk.
Ya tenemos el juego más esperado de todo 2014 junto con GTA V. De todos para entrado el siguiente año cogeré una 680, de no haber alguna mejor para aquel entonces por calidad precio.

Creo que es de cajón que todos los que no hemos actualizado gráfica en más de un año, debermos cambiarla al siguiente año.
everfall_ll escribió:Me imagino los mínimos y recomendados:

Mínimos

i5 2500k
8gb ram 1333mhz
gráfica 560Ti / 7850

Recomendados

12gb ram 1666mhz
gráfica 670 / 7970

Y lo de que el mundo será un 20% más grande que skyrim está bien pero no olvidemos que se han visto mundos mucho más grandes(quizá no tan detallados como los de skyrim sobretodo el wow) pero mirad el gw2, tera, lotro...tienen como un 120% más mapeado que todo el skyrim.

Y tu no olvides que estas hablando de juegos de rol online..... con un motor grafico normalito tirando a flojo. Es logico que esos mundos del wow, guild wars y demas sean enormes porque son para montones de jugadores pero claro, el motor grafico se reduce muchisimo a lo que vemos con witcher 2 o skyrim mismo con mods. No se puede comparar el que como se ve el witcher 2 con cualquiera de los que has mencionado.... y si dicen que sera el mundo un 20% mas que skyrim, pues tela marinera.
Ninguna posibilidad de que salga en 2013?
geryteam escribió:Ninguna posibilidad de que salga en 2013?

Ninguna, para 2014 y ya es una suerte que juego así lo presenten de golpe para salir al siguiente año ( aunque ya supiesemos todos que estan desarrollandolo desde hace mucho), sus 3 años de desarrollo no se los va a quitar nadie.
THumpER escribió:

Mínimos

i5 2500k
8gb ram 1333mhz
gráfica 560Ti / 7850

Recomendados

12gb ram 1666mhz
gráfica 670 / 7970

Y lo de que el mundo será un 20% más grande que skyrim está bien pero no olvidemos que se han visto mundos mucho más grandes(quizá no tan detallados como los de skyrim sobretodo el wow) pero mirad el gw2, tera, lotro...tienen como un 120% más mapeado que todo el skyrim.

Y tu no olvides que estas hablando de juegos de rol online..... con un motor grafico normalito tirando a flojo. Es logico que esos mundos del wow, guild wars y demas sean enormes porque son para montones de jugadores pero claro, el motor grafico se reduce muchisimo a lo que vemos con witcher 2 o skyrim mismo con mods. No se puede comparar el que como se ve el witcher 2 con cualquiera de los que has mencionado.... y si dicen que sera el mundo un 20% mas que skyrim, pues tela marinera.

El GW2 graficamente es muy regulero, mucho campo abierto si, pero con una escasez de detalles tremenda.

Me quedo con Skyrim siendo la mitad de grande, que ya grande es, pero de calle [oki]
Yo para el juego pasare de 8 a 16 de ram y seguramente me cambiare la grafica...los grandes juegos merecen grandes cambios jeje
clamp escribió:
THumpER escribió:

Mínimos

i5 2500k
8gb ram 1333mhz
gráfica 560Ti / 7850

Recomendados

12gb ram 1666mhz
gráfica 670 / 7970

El GW2 graficamente es muy regulero, mucho campo abierto si, pero con una escasez de detalles tremenda.

Me quedo con Skyrim siendo la mitad de grande, que ya grande es, pero de calle [oki]

Por eso mismo lo digo.... xD todos esos juegos de rol online, el motor grafico siempre se reduce en comparacion a lo que vemos a los triple AAA porque esos juegos son de millones de personas online con un mapeado enorme.

En otras palabras, la comparacion que a él a puesto no sirve de nada....
THumpER escribió:

Mínimos

i5 2500k
8gb ram 1333mhz
gráfica 560Ti / 7850

Recomendados

12gb ram 1666mhz
gráfica 670 / 7970

Como se nota que no has jugado al tera con todo en alto a 1920X1080, de normalito y mucho menos gráficos flojos no tiene nada.
En el video de desarrollo el tío con pelo largo rubio que esta con un ordenador me a recordado a geralt xd
everfall_ll escribió:
THumpER escribió:

Mínimos

i5 2500k
8gb ram 1333mhz
gráfica 560Ti / 7850

Recomendados

12gb ram 1666mhz
gráfica 670 / 7970

Como se nota que no has jugado al tera con todo en alto a 1920X1080, de normalito y mucho menos gráficos flojos no tiene nada.

Y tu como se nota que no has jugado al witcher 2 con todo al maximo 1920x1080..... [+risas]
Se llama fotorealista y sí lo he jugado a ese nivel [+risas] .

Por cierto no desvíes la conversación.

Hablabamos del skyrim y de sus gráficos y del Tera y te has salido por la tangente para no quedar mal.

El Tera a 1920X1080 con todo a tope contra el skyrim sin mods, es cierto que el skyrim es superior pero no por mucho.

Así que te dejas de sobradas con eso de "el ejemplo que ha puesto no sirve para nada" y aprende a ser más humilde y a saber de qué hablas.

Si no has jugado al Tera a tope y has llegado a nivel 30 y "viajado" a sus ciudades y has visto los gráficos en si, no hables.

De lo que no sabes, no hables.

y lo dejo ya, paso de historias.
Que sea online y grande no significa que los graficos sean malos, que el wow sea un truño graficamente es otra cosa, miraos el black desert si acaso y podreis salir de dudas al respecto.

Veremos cuando sale, a mi el dos me encanto y considero a cd project como los mejores desarrolladores de hoy dia, no solo en cuanto a graficos, la banda sonora del dos era magistral.
20% mas grande que skyrim jajajajjajajaja diossssss necesito que sea ya 2014
Espero que no hayan tantos bugs como en skyrim...
everfall_ll escribió:Se llama fotorealista y sí lo he jugado a ese nivel [+risas] .

Por cierto no desvíes la conversación.

Hablabamos del skyrim y de sus gráficos y del Tera y te has salido por la tangente para no quedar mal.

El Tera a 1920X1080 con todo a tope contra el skyrim sin mods, es cierto que el skyrim es superior pero no por mucho.

Así que te dejas de sobradas con eso de "el ejemplo que ha puesto no sirve para nada" y aprende a ser más humilde y a saber de qué hablas.

Si no has jugado al Tera a tope y has llegado a nivel 30 y "viajado" a sus ciudades y has visto los gráficos en si, no hables.

De lo que no sabes, no hables.

y lo dejo ya, paso de historias.

Pero que gilipolleces me estas contando.... que yo me e salido?? en el primer post que te e citado yo mismo, te puse el ejemplo de witcher 2.... asi que no se donde ves tu que me haya salido.... [+risas]
Y luego te puse el skyrim CON mods que se ve mucho mejor que tu amigo TERA. Tu ya me lo comparas sin mods y ya afirmas que se ve un pelin mejor pero yo te lo compare directamente CON mods....Y lo del witcher 2 no es solo fotorealismo.... has visto sus texturas? y como el bosque esta lleno de vida, de plantas de arboles de todo un poco?

Enserio alucino que vengas con estas..... Mejor aprende tu a leer los posts completos que falta te hace.
Yo ya más que gráficos (que los del Gw2 me parecen tremendos en calidad alta) ya son las animaciones. No soporto ver el Skyrim con esas animaciones de palo, con esas piernas flotando en las cuestas y escaleras. Las animaciones del Gw2 me parecen muy, muy buenas, y es lo mínimo que le pediría a un siguiente que le siga, como el Witcher 3.
bueno... voy a tener que ir ahorrando de ya, para comprarme un pepino de pc para cuando salga
Bueno, veremos como se mueven en el terreno Sandbox, quiero un juego con personalidad de esta desarrolladora, no una mezcla de AC con Skyrim, espero que sepan lo que estan haciendo, aventurarse en un sandbox de épicas proporciones es algo que cualquier puede hacer, pero muy pocos logran conseguir de verdad. Como última muestra fallida de intento el FC3.

Tengo plena confianza en esta compañia, eso sin ninguna duda, pero espero que no se aventuren en algo que les quede demasiado grande.
Vengo, entro y digo goty y me quedo tan ancho [amor]

Madre mia lo que se nos avecina, necesitare pc/consola nuevo para esto [bye] espectacular este estudio que siga así, ya las empresas publicadoras se estarán peleando [carcajad]

Y sobre el titulo del juego, me huelo que es el final de la trilogia, aquellos que hayan leido los libros o jugado al último se avecina algo gordo gordo [flipa]

Viajar con Sardinilla en un sandbox hardcore con un mapeado bestial first day con bugs [666]
Como hay dos hilos del mismo tema, cierro este para concentrar todo en el oficial:

[Hilo Oficial] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
34 respuestas