[NEW] ScummVM 1.4.0

Como xbox-scene ya no publica noticias de Xbox ¬_¬ he tenido que postear la nueva release en el foro de emuxtras (google es vuestro amigo). Estas son las novedades:

What's new:

- Unlike previous versions, only games officially supported are included.
- Changed compiling options to gain 3 MB of memory.
- Added numeric keypad "emulation" with the right analog needed by, for example,
the "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" fights (big thanks to zx81 for the
analog joystick source code)
- Digital pad used for cursor keys and Y button for the ENTER key.
- Fixed a pretty big memory leak when using fluidsynth and returning to the launcher.
- Fixed a bug where F5 key wasn't released after returning to the launcher.
- Now screen options are loaded from xbox.cfg so there is no need to edit the
scummvm.ini anymore.
IMPORTANT: If you have an xbox.cfg from the 1.3.0git Update1, delete it because
it may hang the Xbox.
- Added the libfaad2 lib needed by The 7th Guest iOS (untested)
- Added keys needed by Lands of Lore (check the controls list for more details)
With this controller configuration, LOL is more than playable. I finished the game
without problems and, in fact, I prefer the gamepad to the keyboard + mouse combo.
Me alegra ver que sigues trabajando en la xbox, como siempre un trabajo genial!

Por cierto al final lograstes solucionar el fallo de los cuelgues aleatorios en el port del sor remake?

Un saludo!
Un nuevo ScummVM para XBOX? [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo] GRACIAS!!!!!!
Este y el DOSXBOX son mis emus retro favoritos (y desafortunadamente en algunos casos los más abandonados =P)
gracias, lo busco y lo instalo ipsofacto.
En cuanto saque un ratico lo pruebo, thanx 4 the info!
bueno, estoy jugando sin problemas al Monkey Island 3 usando la retro de la 360, de momento me va casi perfecto, gracias por la nuea release! a falta de port nativo, esto es mas que suficiente jejeje

cuídate
Gracias A600, justo este fin de semana se me antojo un poco de LucastArt asi que lo pruebo. Saludos.
8 respuestas