Kingdom Under Fire : Circle of Doom ... para X360

fuente

traducción ON escribió:Blue side su thyu the D the Xbox Asia journalist social gathering which is advanced from today Tokyo game show which comes it leads, Xbox 360 the king tem Un compared to the fire: From it will grow of it puts, (Kingdom Under Fire: The Circle from of Doom and below it will grow of it puts) official announcement a development. From it will grow of it puts and this time tie frame where the gauze sticks influence and U of the light puts the king who opens the fierce battle the influence tem Un compared to the world of the fire one action roll phul ley is Ing with base. Led the present flag game director this time king who with Xbox 360 is developed tem the newest of fire series will be smaller Un than, we direct playing it will not try and talked the plan which will embody head of a family overwhelming RPG playing which is not the possibility which it will believe. Also the with the scale which is magnificent embodies game playing which is abundant was complete from will grow of put in principle and the whole world to all me to kill off these thousands enemies of the field the game which is the possibility of enjoying as this it attached. Today it was announced from it will grow of it puts it is a plan which will be opened to the public to 2006 quarter.

un saludo
Gran noticia a la espera del Heroes para la Xbox....viendo el 99 nights....imaginaros... [ginyo]
:O

esa es mi cara al leerlo :-p

grandisima noticia, pensaba que en phantagram andarian demasiado ocupados con n3
¿Traducciones?

Me jode ser pajaro de mal agüero, pero el Crusader no lo tradujeron y segun las ultimas noticias que tengo el Heroes tampoco vendra traducido.

Son juegos que si no entiendes medianamente el ingles pueden resultar incluso injugables.

Espero que el anunciado y el 99 nights vengan traducidos, porque si continuan como hasta la fecha se quedan con todos en las estanterias.

Salu2.
kameo escribió:¿Traducciones?Me jode ser pajaro de mal agüero, pero el Crusader no lo tradujeron y segun las ultimas noticias que tengo el Heroes tampoco vendra traducido.
Son juegos que si no entiendes medianamente el ingles pueden resultar incluso injugables.
Espero que el anunciado y el 99 nights vengan traducidos, porque si continuan como hasta la fecha se quedan con todos en las estanterias.
Salu2.

...me extrañaría que se quedasen en las estanterías...conozco gente que no sabe inglés y se ha pasado el Crusaders con los 4 personajes...sólo es un juego de estrategia en tiempo real, y, una vez que veas las tropas que tienes y lo que tienes que hacer, sólo es cuestión de habilidad...;)
5 respuestas