Kinapse para 360 (herramienta)

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/9068/Kynogon-Announces-Kynapse-for-Xbox-360/

Kynogon Announces Kynapse for Xbox 360
By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"
Aug. 24th, 2005 10:47 am
Kynogon, the developer of RenderWare A.I. announces that Kynapse SDK is available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Kynapse state-of-the-art A.I. SDK is now combined with the power of Xbox 360. Game worlds are alive, populated with credible characters; players face realistic opponents and are accompanied by convincing allies.

"Xbox 360 is a very exciting platform for Kynogon. Its architecture and performance offer tremendous opportunities for behavior simulation. As of today, 3 games are being developed using Kynapse on Xbox 360™ and we are confident that the Xbox 360 will enable new game-play and character behaviors never seen before." said Pierre Pontevia, Kynogon CEO.

"Harnessing the power of Xbox 360, game developers will be able to create stunning high-definition 3D worlds. But these lush environments will only truly be brought to life through credible AI, and gamers are increasingly demanding intelligent NPC behavior. Kynapse offers game developers the features and tools they need to solve the complex AI issues of next generation console games." added Tracey Frankcom, Program Manager, Xbox Tools and Middleware

Parece que se implementaran herramientas de programacion para I.A. y cosas así.
Esta herramienta sera usada para las "cutre-ports".

Para crear juegos equivalentes como el actual Spliter Cell 3 (XBOX) en la XBOX360 y aprovechar todo su potencial no hay otra que hacerlo a pelo.

Es como usar Visual Basic para un programa P2P, lo mejor seria hacerlo en C.
1 respuesta