[HO] SudokuHax para 3DS ~ DSiWare

So yeah... Title says it all. Ever heard of the DSi exploit named Sudokuhax? You want it? Okay! Here's some info:

DSiWare does NOT have access to game card, slot 1.
DSi Homebrew Channel ONLY supports a maximum SD card size of 2GBs, because of libnds? (If anyone want's to fix that problem, go ahead).
Does not support DLDI patching (sucks, right? Can't even run moonshell or a lot of legacy homebrew with that -_-)
Currently requires sysNAND firmware 4.x (as the tools used do not support >4.5. Maybe someone could port it?)
You need a NDS mode flash card, so ROP Multiloader can be installed.
DSiWare already installed on the console (it must be at least 4MB's in size!)

Getting the files

The ROM

1.) Google "DSiWare SDATs" - click on the link with the domain "hcs64".
2.) Scroll down to the bottom and select "page 3" - you'll see a post by "CaitSith2", posted on "March 27, 2015".
3.) Click on "nomodcrypt" and download the archive.

I can't post a direct link to the files, as it isn't allowed here. Sorry.

PC Utility

1.) Search that ISO site for "Play DSiWare in your 3DS!".
2.) Click on the link and go to page 6, post 59.
3.) Download "DSiWare_Injector.zip".

Good! That's the PC utilities downloaded.

3DS Injection Tools

1.) Download ROP Multiloader here: http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/homeb ... 32981.html

DSi Homebrew Channel (it's more or less useless on SD cards bigger than 2GBs - it freezes when I use it)

1.) Download this: http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/appli ... 25356.html

That's pretty much all you need :P Okay, now for the messing about.

Getting your DSiWare Title ID's

1.) Go to system settings ---> Data Management ---> DSiWare.
2.) Copy the DSiWare that you want to be "Sudokuhaxed" to the SD card (make sure no other DSiWare is on your SD! It'll make things easier).
3.) Shutdown the 3DS.
4.) Remove the SD card and insert it into your computer.
5.) Go to "SD:\Nintendo 3DS\<ID1>\<ID2>\Nintendo DSiWare" - you'll see a title with a name similar to this: 4B344856 (This is just an example).
6.) Make sure it at least 4MB's in size.
7.) Note down the name of the file (don't bother about the file extension - you don't need this).
That's the ID's sorted! Great! :vul2:

Sorting out the stuff

1.) Extract "SUDOKU-Electronic_Arts_Inc..nds" from "decrypted_titles_nomodcrypt.7z" (requires 7Zip or any other archive handler that supports the .7z file extension).
2.) Extract "DSiWare_Injector.zip".
3.) Copy/Move "SUDOKU-Electronic_Arts_Inc..nds" into the "DSiWare_Injector" directory so that it is with it's pals "dsiware_InjectTitleIDinMset.py" and "MsetForBoss.dat".
4.) Rename "SUDOKU-Electronic_Arts_Inc..nds" to "dsiware.nds".
5.) Open "dsiware_InjectTitleIDinMset.py" with a text editor, so that the title ID can be changed.
6.) Change this:

title_ID="xxxxxxxx" # 8 characters or die.

to this:

title_ID="<THE TITLE ID THAT YOU SHOULD'VE NOTED DOWN EARLIER!" # 8 characters or die.

7.) Save the changes and run "dsiware_InjectTitleIDinMset.py" (You must have Python installed!).
8.) Copy "dsiware.nds", "dsiware.sav" and "MsetForBoss.dat" to the root of your 3DS's SD card, (NOT THE NDS FLASH CARD!).
9.) Extract the DSiHomebrew channel and copy "boot.nds" to the root of your 3DS's SD card, just like the previous step.
10.) Extract "235679-ropMultiloader 1.1.zip" and copy "rop_multiloader.nds" to your flashcards SD card (NOT 3DS's!)

You're almost done!

11.) Eject all SD cards and put them back where they belong (don't ask stupid questions. You know where to put it, hehe.)

Installation onto the console

1.) Launch ROP multiloader from your flashcard and install the MsetForBoss exploit.
2.) Go to system settings ---> Profile ---> Nintendo DS profile - you'll see a magical menu, hehe.
3.) Select the option to inject the DSiWare. Wait for it to finish and shutdown the console.
4.) Turn the console back on and launch the DSiWare that you had injected Sudoku into.
5.) The exploit will load after the start menu.

You're done! I've only found this useful for installing the profile exploit, on the go without the need of carrying a flashcard with me. This lets you play NDS games and you could just re-install the exploit with Sudokuhax. Just copy any ROP installer to your 3DS's SD card and rename it to boot.nds.

Would be great if Moonshell2 could be ported to work with this :) Or even better - have a DLDI patch that lets you use more homebrew (nothing is impossible), though I doubt someone would be willing enough to make this happen -_-.

Any errors in this tutorial? Let me know and I'll correct them.

DISCLAIMER: If you break your console, I am not responsible for that. You do these sort of stupid things at your OWN risk. ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP! Don't come crying to this forum if you've bricked your 3DS and don't have a backup of your NAND - it's just plain sense to have backed up your console, you're an idiot if you don't have one.

Special thanks to a certain user on this forum, for helping me out with the details. He prefers not to be mentioned as he'd rather not receive nooby PM's.

Video evidence
https://youtu.be/1Os0sBcK2BE

Fuente
SudokuHax es un exploit para cargar homebrew nativo de DSi, ahora se ha conseguido instalar en 3DS.

Salu2!
Pero ¿no funciona en Gateway, no?
Jordi V. escribió:Pero ¿no funciona en Gateway, no?

no, de hecho es un exploit sin gw.
tekno18 escribió:
Jordi V. escribió:Pero ¿no funciona en Gateway, no?

no, de hecho es un exploit sin gw.

Sí, ya sé que no se podían utilizar programas de DSi. Gracias.
alguien podria hacer una pequeña traduccion o mini tutorial? gracias!
#239928# está baneado por "Saltarse el ban con un clon"
He creado una wiki con su funcionamiento e instalación; wiki/SudokuHax

Para que la añadas aquí en vez del mensaje que tienes puesto en el post, @egarrote .

¡Saludos!
MatiasBG escribió:He creado una wiki con su funcionamiento e instalación; wiki/SudokuHax

Para que la añadas aquí en vez del mensaje que tienes puesto en el post, @egarrote .

¡Saludos!

Añadido el wiki al primer post, gracias! ;)

Salu2!
Dices que hace falta el cubic ninja para usar decrypt9, pero ¿se puede hacer con rxtools? Creo que las opciones de extraer e inyectar están.
Si sirve para cargar el mset loader ¿dldi? vendría muy bien para no cambiar de cartucho, incluso si tienes varias sd con cfw distintos tener en cada una su cargador mset propio.
No tengo hardmod para hacer pruebas en la nand
cuclis escribió:Dices que hace falta el cubic ninja para usar decrypt9, pero ¿se puede hacer con rxtools? Creo que las opciones de extraer e inyectar están.
Si sirve para cargar el mset loader ¿dldi? vendría muy bien para no cambiar de cartucho, incluso si tienes varias sd con cfw distintos tener en cada una su cargador mset propio.
No tengo hardmod para hacer pruebas en la nand

RxTools no tiene forma de desencriptar la partición TWL, es más, en su apartado "Decryption" -> "Decrypt Partitions", indica: "currently it doesn't work with TWL partitions."
He visto por ahí la posibilidad de instalar Sudoku DSi Ware en el menú de la sysNAND, y me entran unas dudas:

¿Se podría instalar SudokuHax como un icono en el Menú Home y cargarlo desde la sysNAND tal cual encender la consola? ¿Dónde se instalaría? ¿Cómo se pondría el exploit?
Backups de ds/dsi cargaría en la 3ds?
alextgd escribió:Backups de ds/dsi cargaría en la 3ds?

No, solo carga Homebrew de DS/DSi.
MatiasBG escribió:
alextgd escribió:Backups de ds/dsi cargaría en la 3ds?

No, solo carga Homebrew de DS/DSi.

¿Cualquier HB, o tiene algunas restricciones?... ¿Y no podría cargar algo de DSiWare?
fmkid escribió:
¿Cualquier HB, o tiene algunas restricciones?... ¿Y no podría cargar algo de DSiWare?

No puedes cargar DSiWare con este método, solo homebrew. La restricción es que no admite DLDI.
MatiasBG escribió:No puedes cargar DSiWare con este método, solo homebrew. La restricción es que no admite DLDI.

Es decir que, en teoría, se podría cargar cualquier HB (emuladores incluídos), siempre y cuando no venga parcheado con DLDI (es decir, esté limpio), ¿o me equivoco?
fmkid escribió:Es decir que, en teoría, se podría cargar cualquier HB (emuladores incluídos), siempre y cuando no venga parcheado con DLDI (es decir, esté limpio), ¿o me equivoco?

No creo que funcionen emuladores (no lo he probado).
fmkid escribió:
MatiasBG escribió:No puedes cargar DSiWare con este método, solo homebrew. La restricción es que no admite DLDI.

Es decir que, en teoría, se podría cargar cualquier HB (emuladores incluídos), siempre y cuando no venga parcheado con DLDI (es decir, esté limpio), ¿o me equivoco?

Los emuladores programados para DS no funcionaran ya que ¿desde donde cargaria las roms?

Saludos
Raugo escribió:
fmkid escribió:

Los emuladores programados para DS no funcionaran ya que ¿desde donde cargaria las roms?

Saludos

Los archivos pueden cargarse desde la raíz de la tarjeta SD que posee la consola Nintendo 3DS, lo que no sé si funcionarán los emuladores. Pero sí que lee la tarjeta SD al cargar Homebrew de DS/DSi, pues usando "customROP.txt" como archivo de texto dentro de la raíz de la tarjeta, sí me lo lee.
17 respuestas