[HO] Koopa Cruiser • Primer navegador web para 3DS • En desarrollo!

Primer navegador web no oficial para 3DS en desarrollo:
3DSX & SMDH download (latest): download KoopaCruiser.3dsx and KoopaCruiser.smdh from the GitHub repository.

ICON REQUEST:
I need an icon!
I would like something pixelly, though this isn't mandatory.
It has to be related to the Koopa Cruiser (ideally being an icon of the Koopa Cruiser, maybe including a web browser "globe" icon).

No text-only icons.

If you can, please provide a PSD/AI/SVG of the icon so I can modify it if necessary.

Hey, GBAtemp!
I'm trying to make a really simple web browser for *hax 2.5 to make the downloading of files off of the interwebz easier.

Just to be clear, don't go expecting Google Chrome or anything. This won't even have JavaScript or image viewing or anything for a long time yet, if ever. But it will allow you to view web pages and download files to your SD.

Here's a screenshot of the very humble beginnings:
Imagen

Fuente

Código Fuente
Su desarrollador dice que no esperemos un Chrome o algo parecido que cargue imágenes, etc...
Por el momento sera un simple navegador de texto, útil para descargar archivos como los payloads de *Hax.

Salu2!
Ha dicho si servirá hasta una versión en especial o sera compatible con toda persona que tenga homebrew?
XxTheZokoxX escribió:Ha dicho si servirá hasta una versión en especial o sera compatible con toda persona que tenga homebrew?

Esta en 3DSX para descargar en el repositorio por lo que sirve con cualquier *Hax y versión de firmware.

Salu2!
3 respuestas