historia en ingles resistance..me daria un atake de nervios

Esto lo cuenta un guiri en un foro sobre un dia ke intentaba conseguir su medalla de 20 en el resistance ....imaginar si os pasa eso XDDDD vendo la ps3 al dia siguiente XDD

Woo weee! So there I am, sniping in somerset 8p, getting kill after kill in a hurry against 4 guys...dodging their grenades, 40 mms, bullseye traps, and snipers!...15 straight head shots in I start to get excited. One guy quits, though, so now it's down to three. 17 head shots, I get a little more excited, another guy quits...then 18 kills in a row, and yet another one quits! Now "my squad" outnumbers that side 3-1. I lock in on the sole survivor, milliseconds away from a head shot, and one of my team mates blows him up with a 40mm!! No big deal, I can do it again. I take a deep breath, re-focus my attention on finding the lone target....and voila! Just like a dream there he is, just standing there directly across the bridges from me! He's looking around, helpless, so I calmly take my time to ensure a direct headshot....I monkey around with my reticule for a second, switching from his helmet to his face...my left arm anticipating to raise up in sweet victory...then I pull the trigger! Well, not SO FAST there, pal! In the 1/100th of a second before his teeth get some re-adjusting and I get my sweet 20th straight kill, the bastard QUITS and the game ends!!
0 respuestas