Ghosts 'n Goblins Virtual Console Wii arcade, ALGUIEN SABE ALGUN TRUCO¿?

me lo he bajado recientemente, y bueno me quedo atascado de lo sumamente dificil que es.. de los dos jefes gordos... no paso...(mas que nada porque suelo llegar siempre en bolas..) me he mirado trucos para el juego y el unico que sale es el de darle a la tumba 15 veces y te conviertes en rana..(lo cual no me sirve de nada..) luego he mirado este video que sale el truco de parar el tiempo...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6XKfcj6WU y cuando me pongo a hacerlo en la Wii, no me sale.. y lo habre probado unas diez veces... y ya estoy asqueado }:/
vamos.. que ni con 10000 pelas de la epoca me juego un huevo derecho, a que muy poca gente se lo petaba...

mando un SOS: a ver si alguien se lo ha bajado de la tienda virtual y le sale el truco este del tiempo?? YO YA veo zombies por todos lados.... [+risas]
Aquí tienes la información del History.dat de MAME, algunos consejos para el juego.

- SCORING -

Scores for enemies killed :

Zombie : 200 points

Grave Spirit : 200 points

Crow : 100 points

Plant : 100 points

Demon : 1,000 points

Dark Shield Knight : 100 points

Wraith : 100 points

Cyclops : 2,000 points

Blue Devil : 100 points

Ogre : 500 points

Two-Headed Golem : 300 points

Purple Goblin : 100 points

Dragon Tail : 200 points

Dragon Head : 1,000 points

Skull : 100 points

Skeleton : 100 points

The Red Guard : 3,000 points

Satan : 10,000 points

Scores for items picked up :

Key : 1,000 points

Skull Coin : 200 points

Wreath : 200 points

Young Arthur Doll : 200 points

Foot Soldier Doll : 400 points

Knight Arthur Doll : 400 points

Princess Doll : 400 points

Ghost Doll : 400 points

Devil Doll : 400 extra points

King Arthur Doll : 10,000 points

Money Bags : 500 points

The Princess' Ring : 100 points

The Princess' Shoe : 800 points

The Princess' Dress : 1,000 points

Arthur's Knickerbocker : 2,000 points

Arthur's Crown : 5,000 points

Capcom Symbol : 10,000 points (this item also appears in many other Capcom games of the time, e.g. "1942").

End of Level Bonus :

Level 1 : 5,000 points

Level 2 : 5,000 points

Level 3 : 10,000 points

Level 4 : 10,000 points

Level 5 : 15,000 points

Level 6 : 15,000 points

- TIPS AND TRICKS -

* There are 2 Capcom 10,000 points in the game.

The 1st one is in the forest (second part of level 1) : Jump at the 4th tree 'before' the last plant.

The 2nd one is at level 3 : Enter a ditch, in the leftmost spot, after you have landed on the bottom of level 3; that is the place where you go to the dragon boss by simply running right.

* Turn Into A Frog : As soon as you become a duck, shoot a tombstone 15 times in a row and an angel character will appear. This angel will fire a bolt at you. Let it hit you and you'll become a frog.

* Frog Bug Trick : Wait until the timer reaches 0 :01 and then have the magician turn you into a frog, if he turns you into a frog as the timer runs out, Arthur becomes distorted (sprite broken) and the timer becomes crazy. But you can continue the play like this.

* Levitating Monsters : At level 6 (just after having beaten the big red guardian), kill the 5 skulls, then climb up the ladder to wake up the 2 doglike monsters. Go down again and walk right until you're blocked by the wall. Then wait for the monsters to stand just over you (possibly at the rightmost possible point), shoot at this very moment and it happens that they jump and remain in mid-air. It's not easy to do that, but you can manage to have both jumping and stuck. After that, you can safely climb up the ladder and walk while the monsters are moving above you without touching you. Don't shoot again, or they may jump up and go to the upper platform.

* Boss Tricks :

1) Dragon Trick - You can pass the level four dragon by fleeing! Just walk until music changes to boss theme (if you can't hear that, the spot is where you have the last two flames on the left of the screen), then go to extreme left : if everything is ok, the music should stop and the flames freeze. Go to the door to collect the key.

2) Demon Trick - To make disappear the demon boss at end of level five, try running away from him as fast as you can! Reach the floor with the hole in it and jump through it. If you have correct timing, you will fall in the pit, avoiding the moving platforms, and eventually escape the boss. Ogre boss tricks - The ogre bosses tend to jump when you fire, even if not directly at them. This is very useful in level six,when you can avoid losing your armor by activating the ogres, then going down the ladder and firing while holding your man in the same position where he starts at the beginning of the level.

* Other Tricks :

1) Weapon Trick - After having defeated a level boss(es),the knight can fire two or three "invisible shots"; if the man is facing the right border of the screen while doing so, the shots will reappear in the following stage. This can be exploited to kill some of the skulls at beginning of level 6 (soooo useful...).

2) Fire Bridge Trick - If the game difficulty level is not set to hard (you can check this by the zombies' speed), the fire bridge can be traversed by simply going right without stopping.

3) Weird Spots - In levels 5 and 6 there are spots where you can jump through the yellow rock background : usually getting blocked or killed. In level 6, the floor below the bosses' has an invisible hole in it at the extreme left : this can be used to the player's advantage.

4) Cemetery Glitch - Reach the last tomb before the devil, jump it and go right two or three steps. The knight should now be in front of a tree on the background. Don't go any further - go back, instead. Climb the first ladder you'll meet, then climb down the one on the left, which shouldn't be completely on the screen if you performed the trick correctly : surprise!

5) Warp Trick - This is very odd : by a strategy similar to the one to reveal the cemetery glitch (that is, fiddling with scroll), you can activate a 'level warp' in the platform section at the beginning of level 4. It involves going right, then trying to have some platform carry you beyond the 'scroll stops' line on the left. This should kill the knight and possibly make the next life start on the fire bridge or in level 5.

* Armor :

1) The first armor is in the cemetery, between the red devil's starting position and last money bag : jump there to catch it. In the forest,there's the infamous unreachable armor : to collect it you should reach a spot just above the money bag right after the first plant. This cannot be done by jumping.

2) There are 2 armors in the ice palace. One can be gotten by walking left off the topmost platform; the other will fall right in front of the inferior plant by roaming around the other plant's location.

3) There are 2 armors in the blue cave. The first one is obtained by climbing the leftmost ladder and falling off the ledge. To get the second, perform a well-placed jump (you have to cross some precise point in mid-air while falling) before the fight with the last red devil.

4) The last armor is collected in level 6 by simply walking right on the first floor with hulk-like monsters on it (the programmers thought you couldn't avoid getting hit by the ogres and so they didn't hide that armor).

Cualquier juego es finalizable, solo es cuestión de memorizar las rutinas, sobre todo en un juego con nulo componente aleatorio como GnG. Yo tenía por imposibles Metal Slug 2, Blood Bros, Gi Joe y muchos otros, al final, y sin practicar demasiado, me los acababa pasando de memoria en la máquina. Dale caña.
gracias por los trucos, pero ya los he intentado.. el del tiempo infinito no logro hacerlo realidad a lo mejor va en un emulador.. pero en la wii, no va, o almenos si alguien lo tiene que lo pruebe y me diga lo contrario.. se agradeceria... con lo dificil que es el juego si ademas tengo que ir con el tiempo justo.. es para agarrarse los tobillos...
Buenas, de primero decir que en opciones creo que pòdías elevar el número de vidas, no me acuerdo si había dificultades,easys etc, debería echar un vicio y me da pereza, lo de parar el tiempo no lo he probado en wii, pero¿para qué quieres pararlo si luego te vienen los zombies folladísimos, por gorroneo no será?.

Lo único algo difícil para mí fué: que la cruz (escudo) en éste caso es la versión "corta", no llega ni a 1 metro de distancia, es fundamental para vencer el último boss.

En el puente de fuego había un truco en versión arcade, antes del dragón, cuando comienza la música, te dabas la vuelta e íbas hasta las llamas, se paraba la música y ya podías pasar la fase, sin luchar ni nada.
Para mí ha sido un referente en mis tiempos mozos [buuuaaaa] , la de pasta que me fundiría :-? ...

Con decir que al primer jefe me lo salté y todo...sin armadura claro!! los colegas allí presentes, flipaos oye [boing] .

saludos.
lo de parar el tiempo, es porque con mas calma.. puedo hacer el siguiente movimiento mas seguro... a mi los puntos y las vidas me dan igual.. ya llevare mas de 200 perdidas... pero por mis cataplines que me lo pasare.. aunque sea sin el truco del tiempo.. pero bueno.. me resignare.. hasta acabarlo o hasta que rompa la wii jejeje pues tiene merito que te lo hayas acabado.. es dificil.. de cojones jeje
Porque en esa saga se trata de viciarte para llegar a dominar el juego. Lo que te ocurre es totalmente NORMAL, en cualquiera de los 4 juegos de la saga. Tú sigue insistiendo y ve cogiendo práctica: llegará un día que con un crédito y una vida llegarás al castillo por ejemplo.
5 respuestas