Entrevista a Shigeru Miyamoto, Impresiones

la entrevista(by gamespot) en si esta aqui:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2911878,00.html

para los q la hayan leido, quiero comentar cuestiones curiosas q he encontrado [tomaaa] :

sobre zelda:
"SM: The one thing you could say that we tore apart and started from scratch on was the original experiment we did that had the more realistic Link and the more realistic Gannon at Space World."
hay quienes (me incluyo), sumamos una opcion mas para comprar la gc al ver las imagenes 3d de link adulto luchando con ganon y resulta q solo eran imagenes de borrador ¬¬U... aunque el aspecto cel shaded del nuevo zelda me gusta mas..

y mas zelda:
"SM: Since we've already developed this technology, we'd really like to use it again, but we were able to use it with Zelda because in the game Link is always a child and he never becomes an adult. Since we don't what's going to happen with Link in the next Zelda game, we don't necessarily know if [we're going to use cel shading for the next Zelda game], but we'd definitely like to use it again for a game that best suits that style."

aqui la polemica ^^, deberian volver a usar la tecnica cel shading para el proximo zelda, teniendo en cuenta q hay probabilidades de q link sea adulto?, almenos eso deja entrever en el parrafo anterior, personalmente considero q se deberia usar un motor 3d....

soul calibur 2:
"GS: Some of the attacks in Soul Calibur II are somewhat violent. Are there any sorts of attacks that you didn't want to see Link performing?

SM: We didn't give Namco any guidelines to follow, but they've been very considerate with how they're using the Link character, so they would say, "We're going to have him do this, is that OK?" So that's been very good to us. "

esto es cachondo xD, namco pregunta a nintendo sobre los movimientos q tendra link en soul calibur 2, sobre si son muy violentos, cuales poner y cuales no.... xD
y yo me pregunto, q se puede esperar en un juego de luchas? q se peguen de hostias con besos ¬¬...

capcom zelda team:
"SM:There were a number of people working on The Wind Waker who are big fans of the work Capcom has done with Zelda, and the people who are working on Zelda are huge Zelda fans and love the Zelda universe. But since they're always working, they rarely have a chance to play Capcom's Zelda games and vice versa. One day, Capcom came by and showed us the game they were working on, The Four Swords, and our staff members were so excited that they started playing it right away. Of course, we would send them updated builds of The Wind Waker and tell them to try it out as well. We have a great working relationship. "

nada nuevo, shigeru deja muy bien parada a capcom y asegura seguiran trabajando estrechamente con ellos...

metal gear y "Mr. Kojima"
"GS: So what's going with Konami and the reported Metal Gear Solid game on the GameCube?

SM: I spoke out of turn I suppose [laughs]. Yeah, we're actually working on a couple of projects with Mr. Kojima--he's working on his new Game Boy Advance project. Actually, quite a while ago, he talked to us about wanting to bring the Metal Gear franchise to the GameCube, and that plan's been in motion for a couple of years now. I spoke about it when I shouldn't have, so if you want details on that project, you might want to try asking Mr. Kojima."

nada nuevo en estos dias.
pero esa conversacion... [tadoramo]Miyamoto- [tadoramo]Kojima

despues hablan de sega, gba, animal crossing, el hardware de gc y.....
el juego online:
GS: What about online possibilities for the game?

SM: We've been conducting online experiments with Mario Kart for quite some time. This time around, we've looked at it, and I still feel that [the kind of experience Mario Kart delivers] would be very difficult to pull off online.

en q quedamos mk online o no? :S

pos na espero vuestras impresiones

un saludo
joer nen si k tienen a Nintendo com infantil.. si pueden hacer ke Link sea violento.. mae mia.. xDDD

Como Nintendo diga k si k es violento y ke tiene k tirar bombas en el smash y tal, pillan xDDDD
y dale con lo de infantil, por los gráficos que tiene un juego es infantil ? si hubieran hecho a link con gráficos cell shading pero con la poya fuera dejaría de ser un juego infantil ?
Como no saquen em Mario Kart online me hunden, no me ha gustado nada esa noticia [enfa] [enfa] , como sigan asi me parece a mi que en cuanto juegue al Metroid y al Zelda vendo la Cube, a no ser que lo que vea en el E3 me convenza porque no veo nada en el horizonte que me llame en demasia la atencion salvo los dos juegos que he dicho antes y que fue por lo que pille la Cube.

Salu2
3 respuestas