Dualshock4 To XInput Wrapper (DS4tool para PC)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper

InhexSTER escribió:Hello guys, I am new here but I want to share a tool I made for Dualshock 4 controllers. I was inspired by the tool made by Scarlet.Crush for DS3.

My tool works in a similar fashion and is based on source code from DS3 Scp Tool.

It works though without messing with the original drivers for DS4. Uses DirectInput to XInput mapping. You still need to install drivers for SCP virtual bus device and possible X360 Controller drivers.

Currently all buttons/Axis work like they should. Version 1.1 Beta 1 has Rumble support through USB

Update:

I was able to get LED/Rumble working through USB and BT. This is in new version 1.1 Beta 2

I kept the older versions since they might be more stable at the moment. Bare in mind since the new version is an early beta it can be unstable.

I haven't tested more than 1 Controller. Make sure you don't have a controller connected through USB and BT at the same time.

Known Issues:

Double Input: some games register both controllers and received double input events. For now you should try using controller without my tool with such games. I found Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag was working perfectly with no setup needed. (Resolved in Beta 1 Update 1)

Unhandled exception with "Ivalid Handle" is addressed, if you see message in the log that device can't be accessed then try quitting games or apps that can use the controller like Steam
Then just do Stop/Start in the tool

Possible additions in the future:
TouchPad support (Beta 3)
Battery Status (Beta 3)
HotPlug while tool is running
Tray icon support (Beta 2 Update 1)
Saving chosen settings (Beta 2 Update 1)
Custom button mappings

If you would like to chat with me you can use IRC chat client to
connect to inhexster.no-ip.org:6667 (This way it would be easier to troubleshoot any problems you have)

Make sure you have:

1. Microsoft .NET 4.0
2. Visual C 2010 Runtime.
3. Latest DirectX Runtime.
4. Latest Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller Drivers available.
5. Minimum of Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Dongle (if using Bluetooth).
6. Administrator rights on your PC.
7. Make sure you quit all other apps/games that can use the controller
(Steam/Uplay/TeamSpeak, etc)
8. Having MotionJoy drivers installed seem to cause issues for some people
9. This tool can't run at the same time as DS3 SCP server gui or service

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNk36TOQfuk
0 respuestas