dstwo no reconocida

Hola a todos. Busco ayuda con un problemilla con el dstwo. Tengo una new 3ds con 9.2 y una dstwo que estaba desactualizada. He intentado actualizar la flashcard con el método de renombrar el "update" añadiendo una "b" al final. Seguí estos pasos de gbatemp:

1. Download the latest firmware from the top of this post.

2. Extract "dstwoupdate.dat" to the root of your microsd card and rename it to "dstwoupdateb.dat".

3. Put your microsd card into your DSTwo and insert it into your 3DS.

4. Turn on the 3DS and launch the DSTwo, you will see this screen.
[IMG]

Stay on this screen, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, and just wait and wait for 3 minutes, IF YOU TOUCH ANYTHING YOU MAY BRICK YOUR DSTWO.

5. After the 3 minutes is up, turn off the 3DS, then put the microsd card back into your computer and delete "dstwoupdateb.dat".

6. You can now put your microsd card back into your DSTwo, and back into your 3DS, and now your DSTwo should be on the latest firmware, and it should work normally on your 3DS on the latest firmware.

Y después de cinco minutos de reloj, apagué la consola, volví a encenderla, entré el el dstwo y vi que no había funcionado. Así que repetí el proceso pero esta vez se apagó la consola porque se quedó sin batería. Ahora no reconoce la tarjeta y no sé que hacer, supongo que es un brick en toda regla.
He probado con otra microsd pero sigue igual. ¿Hay alguna forma de unbrickear y que vuelva a funcionar?
Gracias por la ayuda
Creo que si el firmware de la dstwo no se ha llegado a escribir del todo no hay nada que hacer. Lo siento.
esas cosas siempre con la consola conectada a la corriente(tambien con actualizaciones oficiales de cualquier dispositivo). lo siento.
Si estaba enchufada pero la regleta estaba apagada y no me di cuenta. [snif]

He encontrado esto por el foro de supercard http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-9738-3-1.html

1, you need a DS/DSL and another flashcart which can run homebrew (e.g. DSONE/R4/DSTT... etc)
2, download latest EOS and dstwoupdate.dat file which from the latest fireware of DSTWO
3, Run dstwo_load_NDSL.nds dstwo_load_NDSL.rar (21.91 KB, Downloads: 2449) with another flashcart which can run homebrew (e.g. DSONE/R4/DSTT... etc) on a DS/DSL, then u should see this screen
4, insert DSTWO (without microsd card!!!)
5, insert the microsd card which stores latest EOS and dstwoupdate.dat file into DSTWO
6, Press B

Hay gente que dice que le funciona y otros que no. ¿Conocíais esto?
landrico escribió:Si estaba enchufada pero la regleta estaba apagada y no me di cuenta. [snif]

He encontrado esto por el foro de supercard http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-9738-3-1.html

1, you need a DS/DSL and another flashcart which can run homebrew (e.g. DSONE/R4/DSTT... etc)
2, download latest EOS and dstwoupdate.dat file which from the latest fireware of DSTWO
3, Run dstwo_load_NDSL.nds dstwo_load_NDSL.rar (21.91 KB, Downloads: 2449) with another flashcart which can run homebrew (e.g. DSONE/R4/DSTT... etc) on a DS/DSL, then u should see this screen
4, insert DSTWO (without microsd card!!!)
5, insert the microsd card which stores latest EOS and dstwoupdate.dat file into DSTWO
6, Press B

Hay gente que dice que le funciona y otros que no. ¿Conocíais esto?

Ese metodo funciona, al menos con otras flashcart, en DSTWO nunca lo he probado porque no me ha hecho falta pero si lo probe con una M3 en su dia y funciona.

Saludos
He probado el método con una r4iXDS y la new 3ds y no funciona. La dstwo sigue sin ser reconocida. En cuanto pueda lo intentaré con una ds a ver que pasa pero me da que será lo mismo.
a mi me sucedio y la recupere pero con una dsi haciendolo asi como cuentas
Bueno, he probado con un par de ds y dsi pero nada. El cartucho está en el otro barrio [buuuaaaa]
Gracias por comentar.
landrico escribió:Bueno, he probado con un par de ds y dsi pero nada. El cartucho está en el otro barrio [buuuaaaa]
Gracias por comentar.

A mi me paso algo parecido... meti la dstwo desactualizada en una 3dsxl. Accedi al menu de la 3dsxl normal y el cuadradito donde tendria que salir algo estaba vacio. Apague la 3dsxl y la supercard dstwo ESTA MUERTA desde entonces.
marijuano está baneado por "Troll"
[facepalm] que putada tio , pero no se como se te ocurre activarla sin el cargador enchufado...

con la dstwo mejor no jugársela que esta a precio prohibitivo , a mi me funciona perfectamente en la 9.4 , eso si ultimo firm y activada en mi ds lite.

y no hay ninguna manera de resetearla o algo? lo peor de todo es que el dstwo+ es un fake como una catedral...
marijuano escribió:[facepalm] que putada tio , pero no se como se te ocurre activarla sin el cargador enchufado...

con la dstwo mejor no jugársela que esta a precio prohibitivo , a mi me funciona perfectamente en la 9.4 , eso si ultimo firm y activada en mi ds lite.

y no hay ninguna manera de resetearla o algo? lo peor de todo es que el dstwo+ es un fake como una catedral...

Se puede probar este metodo (adjunto instrucciones y ficheros). Sacado del foro de supercard. Yo lo probare en breve y os dire si ha habido suerte.
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-9738-2-1.html escribió:I recently purchased a DStwo card and like many of you, experienced the stupid upgrade error. I'm happy to report that I've fixed it and I'm going to share my findings with you.

This forum: (http://translate.googleuserconte ... lFW1xSoQ#post443811) was most helpful in unbricking the DStwo. Not to say that this thread didn't help, but it was a collection of ideas with no unison.

Here's what you will need:
-DS fat /DS Lite
-Another Flash Cart (most users have owned another flash cart and chances are, will have one lying around) I used a simple old school R4 card
-The dstwo_load_NDSL.nds file downloadable at the beginning of this thread.
-A slim sliver of tape
-The bricked DStwo card preloaded with the newest EOS and Firmware
-Patience

Take your old flash cart (I used the R4) and load the dstwo_load_NDSL.nds file on to the cart's microsd. Here's where the tape comes in. Place a tiny sliver of tape (I used scotch tape) on the eighth key from left. I believe someone here posted of a picture of where the tape should go. Nothing fancy, as it just has to cover up some the gold contact, but more importantly the bottom part of the DStwo bricked cart. The reason for the tape is simple. Without it, you'll accidentally trigger the DS lite system to reboot before the patch is applied. Next format the microsd that will go into your DStwo bricked unit first. This will avoid errors and give you a fresh start. Load the newest EOS and firmware available on this site.

Now that you've prepped everything , you can get started!

-Turn on DS/DS Lite with your old cart that you have previously loaded the dstwo_load_NDSL.nds file with. Look for the dstwo_load_NDSL.nds on your game menu and execute it. You'll get a simple black screen with white text instructing you to place the DStwo card inside. Take out your old cart and place your bricked DStwo cart with the freshly formatted microsd and EOS/Firmware you loaded from before. Since you have the tape on, it should not restart the ds/ds lite. Now press B.
+) Some tutorials will have you put in the DStwo without a microsd first, but it's pointless. You can just load the bricked DStwo cart with the microsd already in it.
After pressing B you will notice it will seem to just hang on the black screen. Be PATIENT please! After 30+ seconds to a minute you'll notice the DStwo cart loading all the familiar menus you've missed :)
Follow the screen prompts and finish updating your card properly and let it finish. Voila! You are back in business my friend :)

PS: Don't forget to remove the sliver of tape please.
I hope this short tutorial helps someone. The above link to the other forum has pictures. It may be easier to follow with the images. The site is German, but has a translation and will suffice to supply you with the general ideas. Pardon my English, as it's my fifth language, lol.

Cheers!

Adjuntos

Bueno confirmo que con el metodo posteado arriba he conseguido salvar la supercard. Sin el follon de la cinta.
13 respuestas