¿Desactivar overlay de "volume control"?

¿Sabe alguien si es posible desactivar el overlay que aparece (solo lo hace en el visor de realidad virtual) cuando se hace algún ajuste de volumen en Windows?

EDIT

Hoy he estado mirando a ver cuál es el origen de ese overlay. De Steam ni SteamVR no es, porque incluso nada más cargar el Pitool (sin cargar SteamVR), al tocarle al volumen ya lo veo. Luego se me ha ocurrido preguntarle a ChatGPT y me ha dicho lo siguiente:

To disable the volume control overlay on your Pimax headset, you can try the following steps:

Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
Type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render{Your Pimax Headset GUID}\Properties
Note: Replace "{Your Pimax Headset GUID}" with the GUID for your Pimax headset. You can find this by right-clicking on the Volume icon in your system tray, selecting "Playback devices", and then right-clicking on your Pimax headset and selecting "Properties". The GUID will be listed under "Device instance path" on the "Details" tab.
Right-click on the "Properties" key in the left-hand pane and select "Permissions".
Click on "Advanced" in the "Permissions for Properties" window.
Click on "Disable inheritance" and choose "Convert inherited permissions into explicit permissions on this object".
Click "Apply" and "OK" to close all windows.
In the right-hand pane of the Registry Editor, double-click on "ShowVolumeControl" and change its value from "1" to "0".
Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer.

After restarting your computer, the volume control overlay should no longer appear when you adjust the volume in Windows 10.

No he llegado a encontrar el ID del headset en la lista del registro, pero saían un montón de dispositivos. Mirando uno a uno, he idenficado varios referentes a Pimax. Lo de convertir los permisos heredados no me ha dejado hacerlo y el campo ShowVolumeControl no aparecía por ningún lado, así que he ido creándolos y poniéndoles 0 como valor. Sin embargo, nada ha funcionado. El overlay sigue saliendo.
0 respuestas