Thanks.....

My cosole just beep and not turning on
Psu is orange light
Eruil
Antediluviano de EOL
2.079 mensajes
desde oct 2015
en Puebla,México
Editado 7 veces. Última: 7/01/2019 - 05:00:05 por Eruil.
@xbox1help2

i apologize about my bad english. its not my mother language and i seldom practice it.
i show you a few images that contains some little info about how U1d1 traces work (the first one its usefull if you need to repair blown traces) . you need to search the nand datasheet to know the "pin configuration" (to know what each pin does) . that information and a lot of repair and install schematics are avaliable in my custom autogg 17526 sofware version [toctoc]

Imagen

Imagen
xbox1help2
Novato
18 mensajes
desde oct 2018
Editado 1 vez. Última: 7/01/2019 - 11:02:25 por xbox1help2.
Thanks for the images
Can some one tell me the voltage on the U1D1 pins from a working corona board please

Please can some one verify what the voltage should be on pin 1 on U1D1 nand
From My research U1D1, pin 1 is VDD but I am not getting any voltage

I have attached image, (taken from google, not mine) , highlighted in yellow is where the damage is.
On pad 1 on U1D1, the top trace has been rebuilt but no voltage on the VIA (circle hole)
what can i do
Also the trace from pin 2 going upwards has totally gone

Please can someone show where alternative points is
Thanks
Thanks

Also what is meant by "custom autogg 17526 sofware version"
Eruil
Antediluviano de EOL
2.079 mensajes
desde oct 2015
en Puebla,México
Editado 2 veces. Última: 7/01/2019 - 19:21:59 por Eruil.
@xbox1help2

you need to follow the pin 1 trace to locate the voltage circuit. i dont have any corona to show you how to do it. sorry pal
yes but can you show me, high lighting on the photo where it is pls
Eruil
Antediluviano de EOL
2.079 mensajes
desde oct 2015
en Puebla,México
Editado 5 veces. Última: 8/01/2019 - 05:54:12 por Eruil.
@xbox1help2

i dont have a corona console right now to scratch traces and to show where is voltage Ic to check the xbox voltage output . you need a multitester to achieve the goal. btw ... pin number its determined in "image 1" as the red pin on upper left side, pin 2 is the black one located down the red pin... etcétera

in image 2 pin #1 its marked with a pink rectangle marker located right in the bottom left of the shown image

you have marked pin number 2 in your image.... thats NOT the voltage trace ... thats the CLOCK (SCLK) pin

i need an image of your console. do you have blown traces or not? we can start with that
I have successfully done the trace repair but still beeping
I have checked all my standby voltages and they are ok
Eruil
Antediluviano de EOL
2.079 mensajes
desde oct 2015
en Puebla,México
@xbox1help2

Then you need to recompile a new nand to flash it . only beeping issue can be result of a bad nand program. (if everything seems to be ok)
Thats what I do not know
Some say it is the ksb
some say that it could be mosfet, resistor or cap
I dont have another ksb and dont think it is the ksb

i dont have a firmware back up
please help

Thanks
Eruil
Antediluviano de EOL
2.079 mensajes
desde oct 2015
en Puebla,México
Editado 3 veces. Última: 8/01/2019 - 17:18:34 por Eruil.
@xbox1help2

Dude... To put it simple: i cant help you if you dont describe all the problem. I can assume a lot of things ... I dont think its caused by a bad SOUTHBRIDGE either

Have you dumped the nand before or you have tried and you blown the traces or something?
1, 2, 3, 4