Cable VGA para XBOX-PS2-NGC

Cuando ya creía haber visto todo y cuando ya daba por finiquitado el tema de novedades hardware para la XBOX, voy y me encuentro esto por eBay.
Por lo visto es como bien dice el título del hilo, un cable compatible con xbox, ps3 y ngc y que permite tener salida VGA.

Imagen

Feature
1. This VGA Box is compatible with most of XBOX, GC, PS2 systems worldwide.
2. It can be connected in a series between the computer and any PS, XBOX, GC system so you can use your computer and the PS, XBOX, GC (one of three) system without disconnecting or reconnecting any cables.
3. It can also be connected in a series between the stereo speakers of you computer system so they can be used for your computer and your PS, XBOX, GC system.
4. It requires no power because it utilizes the power from the memory card slot of any XBOX/GC/PS2 System.
5. It is simple to operate and portable so you can carry it with you anywhere.

Installation

PART I: Connect your PC and your XBOX/GC/PS2 System
1. Make sure your XBOX/GC/PS2 system, PC, and all other products you will connect are turned off.
2. Disconnect the VGA monitor 15 pin cable from your computer And plug it into the VGA/Out port on the VGA box.
3. Plug the 15 pin VGA cable in between the computer VGA/Out port and the VGA Box VGA/In port.
4. Connect your computer stereo speakers into the speaker out Plug.
5. Connect the 1/8 stereo mini cable into the sound card in plug and into your sound card out plug on your computer.
6. Plug the AV input plug from the VGA Box into the AV port on the back of the XBOX/GC/PS2 system.
7. Turn on your computer, XBOX/GC/PS2 system, VGA monitor, and your VGA box and play.
8. Press the source button to toggle back and forth between your PC and your XBOX/GC/PS2 system.

PART II: Connect to your VGA monitor only
1. Plug in the VGA monitors 15pin cable into the MONITOT/OUT port on the VGA box and the AV out plug from the VGA box into the AV port on the back of the XBOX/GC/PS2 system.
2. Plug the speaker system or stereo system using any 1/8 mini plug into the speaker out.
3. Plug the memory card slot into the memory card port 2 of your XBOX/GC/PS2 system.
4. Turn on your PS system, VGA monitor, and VGA box and play.

Warning :
1. This item can not work with PS2 scph-7xxx (such as scph-7004)series !
2. This Vga box cannot be used with Following style monitors: SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA, such HD (High Definition ) resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.

Notice :
Please don't connect the PS, XBOX, GC to your VGA BOX at the same time !!

Packet Includes
1. XB/GC/PS2 3 in 1 VGA BOX
2. VGA Cable
3. AV+S-Video Cable
4. Stereo Cable

No soy el vendedor, no tengo beneficio alguno en este tema, no lo he probado, ni se si va bien o mal, tan solo soy el mensajero.
http://cgi.ebay.es/PS2-XBOX-GC-Nintendo ... 27b36139ea
Tiene una pinta estupenda, por cierto se supone que si es compatible con game cube tambien lo es con wii ¿no?
Ya me había hecho ilusiones [snif]. Por lo visto este vga no es gran cosa y no saca alta definición, yo lo quería para sacar HD en xbox. A parte de que no funciona con los modelos de Ps2 de la serie SCPH-7xxx.
Que yo sepa es un VGAbox como cualquier otro, sacará señal S-video de la consola y la convertirá a VGA, así que no soportará modos progresivos, ni 480p siquiera y la calidad sería la normal en estos aparatos, decente pero inferior a tener estas consolas en una TV por euroconector.
En la XBOX siempre nos queda sacar la señal por componente, gracias que hoy por hoy la línea que separa los monitores de los TV es tan fina, que de momento la entrada por componentes está garantizada.
me gustaría verla en funcionamiento aunque la veo muy china....no sé.

Saludos.
Me habia hecho ilusiones hasta que lei esta parte

This Vga box cannot be used with Following style monitors: SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA, such HD (High Definition ) resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p

De que me sirve entonces? es preferible jugar por componentes en cualquiera de esos 3 sistemas.

Saludos!
6 respuestas