Anuncios y Rumores - Dragon Quest: Heroes

Solo eran rumores. Se suponía que iba a mostrar el Fox Engine (y ya lo hizo, puedes verlo unas páginas atrás).

De todos modos la GDC termina mañana así que quizás allá alguna sorpresita pero vamos, que de MGS5 no creo, que va.
Lucasarts contratando para un título de acción y aventura para consolas next gen

With the PS4 and next Xbox’s release likely to come sometime in the next few years, developers like Bethesda are starting to move away from current gen consoles to prepare for the ‘next gen’. Now, we’ve uncovered a new job listing that suggests LucasArts are working on an action adventure title for “future generation consoles”.

The job listing is titled ‘Senior Tools Engineer (Action/Adventure Title)’, and states (emphasis added):

The Senior Tools Engineer develops the essential tools and pipelines for game development on current and Future Generation console and PC hardware.

Another job from LucasArts, titled ‘Graphics Engineer (Action/Adventure Title)’, says (emphasis added):

In your role, you will be working on establishing the benchmark for in-game graphics on future console and PC hardware with a team of talented artists and engineers.

Considering most games take between 2-3 years to develop, this does beg the question: When will the PS4 release?

Share your thoughts on how long you want to wait for the next generation to arrive in the comments below.

Fuente: Playstationlifestyle
goldenaxeband escribió:Os presento a Kara:

Imagen

The good news is that Quantic Dream’s phenomenal Kara PS3 tech demo star is a real girl. The bad news is that you’re going to have to sit through Twilight if you want more of her.

The actress behind Kara’s existential awaking is Valorie Curry. She’s been in things like Veronica Mars and CSY: New York but the thing that might make her a bit famous is playing Charlotte in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. She’s apparently a nomadic vampire who was part of the original Newborn Army mentioned in New Moon. Or so I’m told. At least she plays a non-vegetarian so she’s like a real vamp and not one of those ‘Hey, do you want to listen to the new Coldplay CD? It’s so hard being beautiful and living forever’ angsty emo ones.

Fuente: OPM

Nunca había visto a esta actriz pero queda claro que es clavada, le falta el mismo maquillaje y luz y tal cual.
Tonteando con el photoshop:
Imagen
Has hecho tú el retoque Korchopan?
goldenaxeband escribió:Has hecho tú el retoque Korchopan?

sí, pero no me lo tomes en cuenta.
korchopan escribió:
goldenaxeband escribió:Os presento a Kara:

Imagen

The good news is that Quantic Dream’s phenomenal Kara PS3 tech demo star is a real girl. The bad news is that you’re going to have to sit through Twilight if you want more of her.

The actress behind Kara’s existential awaking is Valorie Curry. She’s been in things like Veronica Mars and CSY: New York but the thing that might make her a bit famous is playing Charlotte in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. She’s apparently a nomadic vampire who was part of the original Newborn Army mentioned in New Moon. Or so I’m told. At least she plays a non-vegetarian so she’s like a real vamp and not one of those ‘Hey, do you want to listen to the new Coldplay CD? It’s so hard being beautiful and living forever’ angsty emo ones.

Fuente: OPM

Nunca había visto a esta actriz pero queda claro que es clavada, le falta el mismo maquillaje y luz y tal cual.
Tonteando con el photoshop:
Imagen

Tiene un "no se que" que sigue haciéndome ver que no es una cara real....como se llamaba eso "el abismo nosequé"?
No llega a dar esa sensación de naturalidad y en el video no esta del todo conseguida la expresividad, pero en conjunto si puedes creerte lo q te están contando y eso es lo q importa. Ya alcanzaran la frontera de la perfección con el juego q saquen, eso lo tengo claro [360º]
Valle inquietante.

Ubisoft Toronto a punto de anunciar un AAA

By Andy Robinson for computerandvideogames.com

Ubisoft Toronto, the studio headed up by ex-Assassin's Creed producer Jade Raymond, is about to announce its first "triple-A" game, the studio head told CVG.

Speaking from GDC in San Francisco, Raymond said building up the new Ubisoft developer has gone even better than she expected.
"We are about to announce our first big triple-A being developed by the studio," she confirmed. "I've got to say I think it's going better than I could've imagined. I'm really amazed at the team we've put together and what we've been able to accomplish and I think Ubisoft is pretty excited too. Soon we'll find out what everyone else thinks!"

Clarifying the status of Toronto's other projects, Raymond confirmed it's "100% focussed" on its new Splinter Cell game, though the mandate to create a new IP at the studio still exists.

"We're not actually working on a big new IP yet within the studio," she explained. "It's one of the mandates and we're definitely starting up some things in that direction, but we're not working on a big new IP yet. Right now we're 100% focussed on Splinter Cell."

Fuente: CVG

Avalanche anunciará "al menos" un juego en el E3

Speaking to IGN at the Game Developers Conference today, Avalanche Studios' CEO Christofer Sundberg said the developer will announce at least one game at E3 this year. This is the first of two titles coming from the Just Cause 2 developer in 2013, and it's not Just Cause 3 or a sequel to Renegade Ops.

Imagine this but, like, based on something else.

Avalanche's next game will be a licensed title, and it won't be based on an upcoming film. "We aren't particularly interested in movie-based games," he explained. "I think the whole industry destroyed that. So much money's been pumped into those crappy games, it's amazing. It's really scary when you look at how bad they are."

Sundberg said all of the games in development at Avalanche will be story-centric open-world games. "It's really challenging and fun to show license holders what we can do with an open world," he explained. Sundberg refused to comment on whether or not the E3 announcement had anything to do with the long-running rumor indicating Avalanche's involvement (one way or the other) with Mad Max: Fury Road.

With Avalanche's New York branch working on a title for a 2014 release, odds are this will be the next game from the Swedish side. "We have a big project there that they're working on [in New York]," Sundberg said, "but I can't really comment on it yet."

Fuente: IGN

The Force Unleashed 3 en camino?, o tal vez Battlefront 3?

To recap: Spark posted job listings earlier this month for work on a third-person action-adventure sequel from a "high-profile science fiction franchise", sporting a multiplayer component and set for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Roundabouts the same time, some bright spark (badumtish) picked up on a LinkedIn resume which mentions a "third-person sword-fighting game (well known IP, Xbox 360, PS3)".

Could it be Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3, as suggested by OXM Twitter follower Willo290592? The Force Unleashed 2 was originally slated to feature multiplayer, but the functionality was scrapped post-announcement - it's possible that the component has migrated to the threequel. Spark is also hiring for a multiplayer engineer "with experience in maintaining/extending an existing network framework for a AAA game".
Whatever the project turns out to be, a Star Warsy basis seems increasingly likely. Earlier this week, the studio tweeted that it was in San Francisco, larging it up with an undivulged publisher. Nothing especially extraordinary there, you could argue - pretty much the entire games industry is in San Francisco right now, attending Game Developer Conference.

Ah, but Spark just happened to visit a restaurant located a few minutes' drive from Lucasfilm Ltd, home to LucasArts (well away from the Moscone Centre, where this year's GDC is held). And they just happened to go clubbing at the Infusion Lounge afterwards. Infusion's highlight on that particular evening? LucasArts' official GDC party.

Responding to excitable inquiries about whether the game would be revealed at E3, Spark Unlimited tweeted a frustrating "no word on when there will be word." Asked why fans had to undergo such torment, the studio added: "some say I have a dark side to me." Cheeky devils.

The game has been in "full production" for nearly a year and runs on Unreal Engine 3. In what we hope is related news, Spark recently saw a tech demo that will "melt you face off."

We sense something, a presence we haven't felt since...

Fuente: OXM
Parace que se esta desarrollando la secuela de dark souls^^
Narcyl escribió:Parace que se esta desarrollando la secuela de dark souls^^

Más dificil todavía? XD
en su momento comentaron que el siguiente juego no aumentarian la dificultad, ya que no querian amargar a los jugadores XD

personalmenente dark souls es mas dificil que demons souls, asi que yo me quedo contenta con que se mantenga igual.
Ya le he puesto la cruz a Capcom encima, por siempre jamas... OCHO NUEVOS LUCHADORES Y NUEVA REVISION! Va a llegar como SSF4 Arcade Edition, en forma de DLC y en fisico para Julio

Imagen

http://www.topofarmer.com/2012/03/10/ot ... en-camino/
Otro refrito de Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 ? No era el Ultimate el último?
Street Fighter enseñó el camino. Siempre se puede ultimateizar o gotyficar un juego para seguir exprimiéndolo :S
Con decir que yo ahora es cuando me estoy planteando comprarme el SuperSF4. Cuando ya esté olvidado para los desarrolladores y no tengan pensado sacar más expansiones. Paso de comprar un juego a medias, y al menos conmigo pierden un comprador impulsivo.
Están tardando con Just Cause 3, el 2 és uno de los mejores sandbox de la generación.
Narcyl escribió:Parace que se esta desarrollando la secuela de dark souls^^

Tal cual ^^ Dios que ganassss...

Fuente.

Game of the generation xD
Sony tiene los derechos de Demon Souls, tontos son por no ponerse con un "dungeon crawler" a partir de esta IP (secuela) desarrollada por el Japan Studio...aunque pensandolo bien y viendo lo "hachas" que son allí en esta Gen, (Poliphony, Team ICO) ahora entiendo porqué no. [+risas] ;)
Jack Grensleaves escribió:Sony tiene los derechos de Demon Souls, tontos son por no ponerse con un "dungeon crawler" a partir de esta IP (secuela) desarrollada por el Japan Studio...aunque pensandolo bien y viendo lo "hachas" que son allí en esta Gen, (Poliphony, Team ICO) ahora entiendo porqué no. [+risas] ;)

Encargarle un hipotetico Demon Souls 2 por parte de Japan Studio, les llevaría lustros.
Yoshida habló hace poco de una continuación de Demon's Soul (sugirió que de haberla sería From Software los encargados de ella). Poliphony es un estudio independiente de Japan Studios que por cierto ha cambiado hace unos meses de dirección ahora el que está al mando es el fundador de Santa Monica Studios.

Un saludo.
Lo de los nuevos personajes del UMvC3 es falso, no recuerdo exactamente donde lo lei pero resulta ser una broma en la que ya varios han caido xD.
Yo todavía no he comprado este crossover a la espera de ese anunciado que ha resultado ser fake. Haber si en la feria de Capcom o la Comic-Con o las ferias esas
Crytek anunciará en abril un "espectacular" título para PC y consolas

Speaking in a GDC interview last week, Crytek's GM of games, Nick Button-Brown teased that the soon-to-be-announced game will be unveiled in April and is "the best of that kind of project we've ever done."

Fuente: CVG
Os dejo el video de KARA subtitulado al castellano, por si alguien no se entera de la conversación.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaD-pxWXOlk

No seáis my crueles con la traducción xD
THQ registra 1666

The publishers has made a gaming trademark application for 1666.

Gamespot notes 1666 is the year of the Great Fire of London – among other historical events – and is a favourite year of conspiracy authors thanks to its notable Roman numeral configuration; every number, once each, in descending order.

THQ has six unannounced titles in the work for release over the next few years, as well as an untitled project from Turtle Rock and another from former Assassin’s Creed creative Patrice Désilets. Hem hem.

Fuente: VG247
Namcobandai anuncia "Gundam Battle Operation" para Playstation 3

Sera un juego Online F2P para PS3, de partidas 6vs6 y desarrollado por el "B.B. Studio" (2nd Super Robot Wars Z y Masou Kishin II).
1666 sera un Survival Horror o ni de coña? Ojala :(
Gundam battle online sera un Jrpg Online? Lo digo porque googleo y me sale un juego de Robots y luego una especie de Jrpg online que solo salio para dreamcast y en japon [boing] :-?
yoyo1one escribió:Me corro :O

Sega no descarta relanzar Shenmue y Skies of Arcadia en las plataformas de distribución digital

Aseguran que son dos de los juegos más solicitados por los aficionados

Durante años se ha hablado sobre la posibilidad de que Sega resucite su mítica saga Shenmue con una ansiada tercera entrega que parece no llegar nunca, sin embargo, también se ha hablado en muchas ocasiones de un posible relanzamiento del original y su secuela en las plataformas de distribución digital; una opción que desde la propia Sega reconocen tener muy en cuenta.

En esta ocasión, ha sido uno de los responsables de la compañía, Ben Harborne, quien ha confirmado que Shenmue y Skies of Arcadia son dos de los juegos de Dreamcast que más solicitan los aficionados.

“No puedo decir si ‘sí’ o ‘no’, pero podríamos estar trabajando con ellos”, ha comentado al hablar sobre el relanzamiento de clásicos de Dreamcast como Jet Set Radio.

Una afirmación que no confirma su desarrollo, aunque da a entender que muy pronto habrá noticias relacionadas con ambos juegos.

http://www.3djuegos.com/noticias-ver/123909/sega-no-descarta-relanzar-shenmue-y-skies-of-arcadia-en-las/
Pues estaría muy bien, el Skies of Arcadia me lo recomienda mucha gente, y Shenmue lo tengo tengo para la DC.
Natsu escribió:Os dejo el video de KARA subtitulado al castellano, por si alguien no se entera de la conversación.

Joder, vaya dramatismo. Me ha dejado flipado.

vaya decepción el saber que es un corto y que no se trata de ningún juego nuevo, porque me ha dejado sin palabras.

gracias por la traducción.
Ojalá traigan el Shenmue, le tengo unas ganas de catarlo [looco] .

No entiendo lo mal que trata Sega una saga tan querida por los usuarios. Hacen un montón de relanzamientos sin pestañear y este como si no existiera [snif] .
The House of the Dead 4 llegará a PSN

The House of the Dead 4 will be hitting the PlayStation Network on April 17 for $9.99.

A list of the game’s features are as follows:

PlayStation Move compatible
Multiplayer mode
Multiple paths
Ranking and grading system to track your shot accuracy
Additional levels from The House of the Dead 4 Special
Bonus unlockable PlayStation Home item
Original creator interview
Trophies

A demo will be available to PlayStation Plus subscribers between April 10 and April 24. Plus members will be given a 30% discount on the game itself between April 17 and May 1. Additionally, they’ll receive access to an exclusive PS3 dynamic theme as well as avatars.

Fuente: Gamingeverything
Metal_Nazgul escribió:
Natsu escribió:Os dejo el video de KARA subtitulado al castellano, por si alguien no se entera de la conversación.

Joder, vaya dramatismo. Me ha dejado flipado.

vaya decepción el saber que es un corto y que no se trata de ningún juego nuevo, porque me ha dejado sin palabras.

gracias por la traducción.

De nada :)
La verdad que es que de esta demo técnica podría salir un juego muy interesante, ojalá y la aprovechen de algún modo en un futuro juego, por que me ha encandilado tanto la "historia" como la prota.

Gracias por la traducción! :D
Sony anuncia Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Yet another HD Collection is on the way. Sony today confirmed Classics HD: Ratchet and Clank Trilogy, which is set for a May 16 launch in Europe.

The first three Ratchet and Clank games will be added to the package. Each runs at 60 frames-per-second and will include Trophies. Additionally, players will be able to jump into Ratchet and Clank 3′s multiplayer with up to seven other players.

Fuente: Gamingeverything

Imagen

Gameplay de "Datura"

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/03/15/the ... ura-on-psn

Fuente: IGN
Por si tenéis curiosidad, screens del FPS cancelado de Mass Effect:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
¿SECUELA DE EL SHADDAI?

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/66272/la- ... en-marcha/

Ignition trabaja en un nuevo proyecto relacionado con El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, el juego de acción con temas religiosos lanzado el año pasado en Xbox 360 y PlayStation 3.

El estudio ha abierto una nueva página con una ilustración de fondo y la pregunta "¿quién es el ángel definitivo del que habla Dios?"

El Shaddai es un juego que es recordado principalmente por su apartado gráfico, realmente arriesgado, mezclando secciones de lucha 3D con plataformas 2D.

Imagen
A ver si el HotD4 tiene tambien compatibilidad con Gcon3 y se animan y sacan el VCop3 que es el unico que les queda por versionar. En cuanto al shenmueby al Skies estaria genial, porque asi sacan otra Dreamcast Collection en fisico e incluyen por fin el Virtual On que el Force esta muy bien pero como el Oratorio Tangram ninguno.
El fps de Mass Effect, no es preocupeis el 3 tiene ya mucho pero ya auguro yo uno desarrollado por DICE para el año que viene como muy tarde si no al tiempo
El juego nuevo de "El Shaddai" por la imagen y la frase... fijo que es un juego para moviles (¿GREE?).
Shenmue HD podría llevar un año terminado, y Shenmue II también!!!

An HD port of Shenmue is indeed heading to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network, and development on the title has been “finished for well over a year”, according to an industry source speaking to GamerZines.

Our source, who wishes to remain anonymous but does have ties to SEGA, told us that “Shenmue HD is real [and has been] finished for well over a year.

“As is Shenmue II HD”.

So, if true, why has SEGA held off on releasing them?

According to our insider, SEGA chose to sit on their release until it had a clearer picture of the future for the Shenmue franchise, namely, whether or not Shenmue III would ever see the light of day.

SEGA teased earlier this week that it “may be working on” an HD port of Shenmue.

Fuente: Gamerzines
Sergirt82 escribió:Ojalá traigan el Shenmue, le tengo unas ganas de catarlo [looco] .

No entiendo lo mal que trata Sega una saga tan querida por los usuarios. Hacen un montón de relanzamientos sin pestañear y este como si no existiera [snif] .

Lo mismo pasa con Square-Enix y Final fantasy VII :(
Licen escribió:
Sergirt82 escribió:Ojalá traigan el Shenmue, le tengo unas ganas de catarlo [looco] .

Lo mismo pasa con Square-Enix y Final fantasy VII :(

No. Shenmue si es una saga mal tratada, una saga de varios capitulos que dejaron a los jugadores a media tras cancelar el 3. Ademas de una saga que la 1a entrega solo se podia disfrutar si tenias una Dreamcast... El FF7 lo puedes jugar en PSX, PS2 (si tienes el CD), PS3 y PSP (comprado de la PSN).

Final Fantasy VII para nada es una entrega mal tratada... un juego que ya salio, con varias secuelas para tirar y listo. Que querais un remake si o si, no quiere decir que sea un juego mal tratado.
Lo próximo de Warren Spector (Deus Ex, Thief, Epic Mickey, Ultima VII...) el 22 de marzo en GTTV

A Blowout of Rather Large Proportions
GTTV will have the world exclusive reveal trailer and first gameplay anywhere of Warren Spector's next yet-to-be-announced game. It's going to be ...notably significant.

Fuente: Gametrailers
yoyo1one está baneado por "Faltas de respeto continuadas - The End"
La experiencia que me dió Shenmue 2 en Xbox fué alucinante, de esas que vives cada mucho tiempo.
Gust anuncia un nuevo Atelier para Playstation 3 (A14)

En el evento de hoy de DengekiPS en Akibahara, Gust ha anunciado un nuevo Atelier para Playstation 3. Esta nueva entrega se anunciara oficialmente el 29 de Marzo, y saldra a la venta en Junio para Japon.

El tema de este nuevo atelier es "Comienza la promesa", "La promesa entre la protagonista principal y su hermana, algo que desarrollara el interes para los jugadores".

· Sera una entrega completamente nueva; nuevo mundo, nueva historia, nuevos personajes.
· El diseñador de personaje sera "Mel Kishida", una persona diferente a la encargada de los anteriores.
· La dobladora de la protagonista sera "Marina Inoue".
· La dobladora de la hermana de la protagonista sera "Mariya Ise".
· El nombre de esta saga sera "Alchemist of Rizengang".
· Dicen que "el sistema de juego sera completamente nuevo".

· La saga "Arland" (Rorona, Totori, Meruru) ha vendido 400.000 unidades (la noticia la da una web japonesa, pero no se sabe si es solo Japon o al nivel mundia..

Imagen
Rocksteady tiene "montones de ideas excitantes para su próximo juego"

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City developer Rocksteady is enthusiastic about its next project.

“We have lots of exciting ideas about what we want to do next,” game director Sefton Hill told us at the 2012 BAFTAs, where Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham City nabbed the Best Action game award.

“It’s kind of interesting. When you come to the end, you feel like you’ve put everything in; it’s really convergent, the end of the game. And then when you start a new game it’s diverging, and everything becomes possible again.

“Immediately we sat down and thought right, what do we do next? And there were so many exciting ideas on the table.”

Nobody’s ready to say what Rocksteady’s next project will be, but Hill admitted he has Bats on the brain.

“You’re constantly thinking about what can we do to improve the game,” he said.

“If you could press CTRL+ALT+DEL in my brain, it would be 90% Batman at any given time. It sort of means that I can’t function in any other social capacity other than to talk about Batman,” he joked.

Disney anuncia Brave: The Videogame

BURBANK, Calif. — (March 19, 2012) – Disney Interactive Media Group announced today that “Brave: The Video Game” is currently in development for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo DS™ handheld system and Windows PC/ MAC.  Inspired by “Brave,”  the upcoming Disney•Pixar animated fantasy adventure movie, the video game invites players to run, jump and battle their way through the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland. By using their wits and bravery, gamers will also be able to wield a sword and bow to defeat fierce enemies, break a magical curse and save a kingdom. The video game will release summer 2012, in conjunction with the film. 

A third person action-adventure, “Brave: The Video Game” expands the tale beyond the movie’s storyline. Gamers can play as Merida, an expert archer and heroine, and in the console versions, players can also play as other entertaining characters from the film.  In addition, they will be able to go on quests through a magical world and solve puzzles to uncover secrets. 

“We’re excited to offer a compelling game across multiple platforms for fans of the upcoming Disney•Pixar film ‘Brave’. Whether gamers want to play on their own or with others, they can relive highlights from Merida’s journey and go on new adventures inspired by the legends of Scotland and Disney•Pixar storytelling,” said Javier Ferreira, senior vice president of publishing, Disney Interactive Media Group. “With Kinect™ for Xbox 360 and Move on the PlayStation®3, gamers will feel like they are using a bow and arrow in an archery range and have a truly immersive experience.”

The console versions of “Brave: The Video Game” offer a variety of gameplay, including single-player, co-op for family and friends, and a special Bear mode, where players will be able to play as a bear. Several new opponents created exclusively for the game will challenge the player throughout the experience, culminating with an ultimate boss battle to complete the adventure. The Nintendo DS game is filled with its own exciting missions and a myriad of characters to engage single players.  

“Brave: The Video Game” launches Summer 2012 for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii™, Nintendo DS™ and Windows PC/MAC. 

Fuente: Wiiloveit
goldenaxeband escribió:Rocksteady tiene "montones de ideas excitantes para su próximo juego"

Pues serán ideas para la tortugas ninja... y estoy deseando verlo [360º]
cloud_cato escribió:
goldenaxeband escribió:Rocksteady tiene "montones de ideas excitantes para su próximo juego"

Pues serán ideas para la tortugas ninja... y estoy deseando verlo [360º]

+1
Bioware: Hemos terminado con Dragon Age 2, ahora toca la siguiente fase

Dragon Age’s executive producer Mark Darrah has confirmed that Bioware’s completed post-release work on Dragon Age 2 and the entire team has now moved onto “the next phase of Dragon Age’s future.”

He announced this news via a forum post on the Bioware site.

“While we will still be keeping an eye out for any issues that might crop up in DA2 and supporting the community should any emergencies should arise, we’re moving the entire team’s focus to the next phase of Dragon Age’s future,” he said.

“You’ve most certainly heard the rumours floating around, and unfortunately I can’t really comment on them. However, what I can say is that we’ve been thinking a lot about Dragon Age – what it means, and where it could go. This past year, we’ve spent a lot of time both going back to the ‘BioWare vault’ of games and re-examining them, and looking at some new possibilities that today’s industry allows.

“Ah, Hawke, I’ve been expecting you.”

He made an appeal to fans to give their feedback about which direction Dragon Age should take.

“With that, the next thing for the Dragon Age team members and I to do is hear from you, and not just on the forums, or Facebook, or Twitter. The most valuable thing we can get out of those meetings is to hear from you on those same topics – what does Dragon Age mean to you, and where would you like to see it go? We’re excited to hear what you have to say!”

Darrah also made some notable announcements via his Twitter profile. He revealed that plans for an expansion pack for Dragon Age 2 called Exalted March were discussed but “other DA opportunities came up” which made the team drop the idea entirely.

He also said it’ll be actively looking for fan feedback and will be showing more of the next DA title than before as development work is carried out.

“We’ll be very actively looking for feedback on the next DA title, and will be showing the game more than before as it develops.”

All this clearly points towards Dragon Age 3. Bioware’s got its work cut out for after the criticism it faced from fans for Dragon Age 2, with many complaining it felt like a “rushed” product.

9660 respuestas