(Amiga) PSPUAE v0.80 Beta [Soporte AGA]

Nueva versión de PSPUAE con soporte AGA, es una beta, recordadlo, y el soporte aún tiene que mejorar, sobre todo en rendimiento

Here is the BETA with AGA support. Still needs alot of work (so dont expect great speeds).
I will try to make more time to get it working better, still need sound sorted and HDD support.

To use AGA at the moment, you need to select it on first boot under quick start configuration.
I am aware that the menu is screwed up on chipset selection. Its on the to fix list

Descarga (skydrive)
el problema de emular el chip grafico AGA es que hay que acompañarlo del resto de hardware de al menos un Amiga1200, como el motorola 68020, vamos que si para emular un Amiga 500 el emulador iba falto, ahora lo ira mas, al menos cuando yo probé el emulador no iba el 500 a fullspeed o al menos no recuerdo que lo fuese.
aun asi es bueno saber que estan en ello, gracias por la info chicos.
Nueva versión (Beta 3), que se ve que funciona con el exploit de la demo de Patapon:

I have updated PSPUAE to work with HalfByte Loader using the new Patapon2 Demo.

Nothing really changed, just updated and dumped some code. Loads to do still, but Im back in the groove of messing with PSPUAE again.

You will require the latest version of the Patapon2 Save exploit from wololo's blog page.

http://wololo.net/wagic/hbl/

I have tested it on my Phat PSP (CFW 5.50) and PSPGo (OFW 6.20)

*Incase you dont know what PSPUAE is, its an emulator for the great Commodore Amiga line of computers.*

Descarga
huy, pues que guay XD

Gracias por la info.
4 respuestas