5 mods y puerto LPC

Novedades.

Por cierto muy interesante lo del puerto LPC
[amor]

Xboxmods.co.uk
We've been overwhelmed with emails offering support - I'd just like to say thank you very much guys.

It seems many are jumping on the XBOX modchip bandwagon so lets just clear up a few things so you guys don't get confused (after all its the users that are the important factor here).

Whatever mod is released under whatever name by whoever will have the same installation / functions / features. Some MAY have a macrovision off feature as its very easy to do, and some MAY have the DVD region reset function - but other than that they're the same. So don't be fooled by sales hype with people saying "well this mod boots this disc and yours doesn't etc" - its total crap don't buy into it.

The only real difference between mods is going to be build quality, stock levels and price.

At present there are 5 teams whom I KNOW have a cracked flash. That's Myself (NEO-X), X-Tender & Enigmah (2 others wish to remain anonymous). Out of these 5 none have shown an actual working DIY mod - even we haven't shown a mod. I can assure you there is one (or two) and you'll all see them soon. It's no big deal - a cpld, eeprom and maybe an optional PIC (for macrovision and DVD region reset function).

We've said we won't release a backup mod and we won't - but I promise you others will. We MAY still look at import only as this is an excellent option for Import Game Dealers - we'll just have to wait and see.

The way forward is to get the LPC port working. If that can be achieved then you'll be looking at a simple connector and only 1 wire to solder. This is not a pipe dream and is in development as we speak by at least 2 teams.

I've listed features / videos / pictures below for your interest and enjoyment.

Hopefully this information makes things a little clearer to you as things seem to have gotten a little bogged down over the last week or so - and remember we don't need to hype you with bullshit as we are not selling - we just wanted to show that we were first (again), and to make sure we put a smile on a few faces :)
joder pues es un paso de 31 a un cable.

Salu2
Joer esto avanza a marchas forzadas!
Vaya, y que lo digas, es la scene más rápida que nunca he visto. Mejor, mejor...
eso de llpt para que seria que uyilidad tendria

mi ingles no es muy bueno

adios aaa tossssssss
queria decir LPC

adios aaa tosssssss
Se refiere a puerto LPT, hace varias semanas q se intenta hackear, pero el jodido no se deja... con un sólo cable se podría petar todo :O
donde se puede saber lo del tema ese del puerto lcd......es la primera vez que lo he escuchado......o me lo podeis explicar algo mejor!! [alien]
pero esto es posible?? se podra algun dia cargar todo con tan solo un cable, es que si estan cerca de conseguirlo mandarian al carajo los otros mods
este cable para que se utilizaria es que mi inglis no es mu bueno

adios aaa tossssssssss
9 respuestas