[The other side] English

1, 2, 3, 4, 519
CN_PS2 escribió:It´s remember me a history of a person who goes to Mcdonalds in Ireland, and says: Give me a BigMac and a COCK

The dependet started to laugh.

Mou, are you agree?

yes, of course, in fact, i talked about it before in another "hilo"... how do you said "hilo" in english... xDD

http://elotrolado.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=1703525928#post1703525928

[_MoU_[ escribió:uno de mis mejores amigos y yo en un McDonalds´irlandés, dublin concretamente.

mi amigo a la camarera: A Big Mac and a Cock [cock significa polla, no cocacola , el keria decir coke, se pronuncia + o - asi: cock=kok coke=kouk]... la tia se kdo todo pillada, yo partiendome el culo... y mi amigo, k pasa ostias, no puedo pedir cocacola!!!...

al final la camarera y yo casi nos tiramos al suelo de risa... de lo mejor k m a pasado.

salu2

see you
CN_PS2 está baneado por "Spam"
"Hilo" is very easy. Look:

THREAD

xDDD
uffffff... i`ll take a "siesta" right now... see you later

thread... uffff

xDDD
Hi boys

Someone wants a cup of tee? It'll be so nice...

I'm taking lessons so I can pass the Advanced exam. Has anyone done it? The fucking use of english is a big shit... [buaaj]

Anyhow, I think this is not a very good idea to learn good english because of all the mistakes we'll write but ...whatever. Let's speak english.

Ok bye bye

XXX
Well well... after been touching my eggs all the day at work, i'm on my way home ^_^.

A delicious mixed chocolate and milk (amos, un batido de toa la vida XD) and some kind of... errr... fuck! how is "bollito con chocolate" in english?... ¬_¬ anyway, "bollito" are waiting 4 me at home... uhmmm... tasty tasty (like said Karlos Arguiñano).
Saludosss
itho escribió:An English post... here... in EOL... is there anything that I haven't seen yet? XD

Yes, a thread in french, italian,... [sonrisa]

itho escribió:Anyway, it's a very good idea to improve our english (well, I better say our tippical gamer english... easy... hard... pause... start... game over... etc XD). I bet that a lot of us have learnt a lot of english playing videogames (yes, at 90's, when a game translated to Spanish was very hard to be seen). I started to play games with my Megadrive, with aaaaall the menus in english. I remember that I bought an American videogame (aka NTSC game) when megadrive an genesis were compatibles yet. It was F22 interceptor, compleeeeetely in english: screen texts, manuals and the "voices"... well.. a kind of sounds that seemed to be voices.... ¬_¬. Anyway, with this game I learnt a lot of "army words" and phrases, like "flares", "take off", "silo", "weapon", "DIE ARABIAN BASTARD!"XD... etc.

Well, now i'm going to do the same, i'm going to explain you how I've learn all the english I know. It start when I was... one year old? no one? well, at home there have always been a computer, and i've always been near... So my parents decided to install in the one we had them (a two eight six) a didactic program (the tipicall one of writting in order the words of a phrase or the letters of a word, etc) but there was a problem, like you've say, was hard to find a ''game'' in spanish, so it was in english. Then, I was no one year old and I was writting and playing in english...
After that, because of I have two brothers, I used to watch they while they played some strange and usually hard games, so I just do what now Sonata Arctica says ''Sit, watch and learn''. It was all I could do, and usually I asked what was the meaning of anything, and that's the way I learned a lot of vocabulair.
On the other hand, that way I have never learn anything of grammar. The grammar I know is the one I study for school, anyway sometimes I know inconsciently the grammar rule, I can't explain it, but I know it [sonrisa]

Well, let see if someone correct the mistakes I've see or if it doesn't happen I'll say them.

Make this don't go down! Post here whatever you want, it's like Spam but in english! (And it looks to be lawful...)

PD: Know I'm thinking in english, when know I see something in spanish it looks strange to me, it's like if I'd have two minds, the spanish one and the english one ein?

PPD: What a hefty wad [mad]

I edit to give you a web that maybe useful: http://www.wordreference.com/es/
Just a dictionary... [idea]
It's funny to speak about any kind of nosense in english, isn't it? It can be used to improve our english and make it more fluid. So here i'll be a lot of times saying what had happened to me any day... well... maybe nothing about my sexual life... it's private XD. Well... I'll use this thread to make some commercials......

DO U WANT TO HEAR GOOD MUSIC?... WHAT I SAY... NOT GOOD... THE BEST MUSIC! XD. If your answer is: "OH, YEAH, I REALLY WANNA THIS, I DESIRE IT!", go a little down, under my post, on my sign, and click on my website. Pedro The Pablos (Translation of Pedro de Pablos XD), not only a solist music's album.... it's also one of a lot of people that is going to take part of the...

FIRST EOL MUSIC COMPETITION!!!!

STAY TUNNED FOR MORE INFORMATION.... SEE YA SOON XD

Jode... pero q bien me se vender... digo... fuck! I sell myself in a good way XD
This is "the milk" xDD well.... this hilo is interesting to practice, but I don´t speak and writing too good... any mistakes in my little text? :p
any I hope ;)

Saludoxs!
Yes yes, I can I can emmmm What is your name? xD
eL_GekO escribió:Yes yes, I can I can emmmm What is your name? xD

Ore no namae wa Jan desu...... ooops, sorry, wrong language ^^

Hi Geko, my name is Jan! But you already know that...
How are you today? XD Spamming around? xD

EMo-Kun escribió:This is "the milk" xDD well.... this hilo is interesting to practice, but I don´t speak and writing too good... any mistakes in my little text? :p
any I hope ;)

"The milk" [qmparto]

hilo = thread

"any I hope" = you probably meant "none, I hope" :P

"this hilo is interesting to practice" = "this thread is interesting for practicing" (better way to say it :P)

"but I don´t speak and writing too good..." = "but I don't speak and write too well..."

[bye]

Needless to say, I might be wrong xD
EDITO: perdona pero se ve que había sautración en EOL y he cuadriplicado mi post [looco]
How bored we are (isn't a question, I affirm XD).... anyway, it's funny to see that spaniards (eye to the data ->ojo al dato, palabra xunga en inglis pitinglis XD) speak english like the ass XD... me included... but we have jamon, we have bullfighting and we have siesta... who wants to speak english XD?
Greets, bored greets...

arggg, I've to move to the kitchen to cook the fucked dinner... what a shit! where's my mother when I need her? ¬_¬ .... well... if you see smoke and fire coming out from a window... thats me making my dinner.
Wow, an "English only" thread in EOL ^^

Today I had an english exam. It was too easy. I will approve without difficulties. XD
EDITO: perdona pero se ve que había sautración en EOL y he cuadriplicado mi post [looco]
Fucked host! XD Está petado, tb edito esto q ta repe. Uy perdon, q si hablo en español no se me entiende XD.

EDITING MY REPEAT POST! XD SORRY
itho escribió:A delicious mixed chocolate and milk (amos, un batido de toa la vida XD) and some kind of... errr... fuck! how is "bollito con chocolate" in english?... ¬_¬ anyway, "bollito" are waiting 4 me at home... uhmmm... tasty tasty (like said Karlos Arguiñano).
Saludosss

mixed chocolate and milk [looco] ----> chocolate milkshake
"bollito" -----> cake (aunque también es pastel), bun...

dreidur_ax escribió:I'm taking lessons so I can pass the Advanced exam. Has anyone done it? The fucking use of english is a big shit...

I haven't done the advanced exam, just the first certificate (although it was quite a waste of time actually) but I would recommend one of Cambridge's special books designed specifically for the Advanced exam

good luck!
This thread remembers me that joke about 2 guys that meet at the USA, and one ask 4 a place to go, and the other answer him, and start to chat. After a time, one said: "where are U come from?" and the other said "I from Logroño". Finally the other guy says: "you're from Logroño and I'm from Cuenca... what the fuck are we doing talking in English?"

....¬_¬ sorry, the joke is very very bad, and in English it's less funny yet XD.

Well, what I mean, what milks are we, tipycal spanish iberic male, doing all speaking in english? XD
What a good idea! As I have read the tittle I have decided to join this topic. I am getting asleep, so I should go bed. The problem is that I have spent the entire day outside home studing and working, and I need to relax myself doing nothing, you know. Thanks for reading my words friend. See you. Have a nice day.
Hyoga escribió:EDITO: perdona pero se ve que había sautración en EOL y he cuadriplicado mi post [looco]

Someone spilled beer on the EOL server again. [poraki]
.... I'm at work again... does anybody want to supply me? It isn't a hard job at all... if I'm honest, I've to say that it's a very very confortable job (technics computer roolz!). Anyway, I have to "act" and make that I'm doing something interesting, so I think I'm going to get up of the chair and walk a little bit in the office, looking at the computers...

See Ya
Lesson 1: Basic English

-My brother is tall.
-My taylor is rich.
-Do you want to fuck with me between the bushes?

Ok children, tomorrow more lessons
hai!!
Today I had an english exam and....and....it was extremetly easy!! I'm pleased!

see ya! [666]
What's up buddies!

I'm gonna kick some asses today. I'm mad because somebody has stolen one of my pens in class.

I think I'll steal a couple of them of my sucker classmates [poraki]

Moreover I couldn't take the train for going back home and I had to wait almost 1 hour [burla3]

A really bad day in my fucking life.
itho escribió:This thread remembers me that joke about 2 guys that meet at the USA, and one ask 4 a place to go, and the other answer him, and start to chat. After a time, one said: "where are U come from?" and the other said "I from Logroño". Finally the other guy says: "you're from Logroño and I'm from Cuenca... what the fuck are we doing talking in English?"

.... sorry, the joke is very very bad, and in English it's less funny yet .

Well, what I mean, what milks are we, tipycal spanish iberic male, doing all speaking in english?

[qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto]

I think it's because we all want to improve our English and we enjoy talking it XD

itho escribió:-Do you want to fuck with me between the bushes?

[qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto]

Hi everybody [bye]
Hola a todos, la verdad esk mañana tengo un examen de inglés y la profesora suele poner ejercicios de un cuadernillo k viene aparte del libro y k no teniamos k comprar, pero yo sin kerer lo comprar, y cual fue mi sorpresa cuando vi k los examenes los sacaba de aki xD. Tonces hay dos ejercicios k no se hacer, no son gran cosa, pero mi ingles es bastante cortito. aki os lo pongo

A)En el primero solo hay k unir una columna con la otra para formar palabras, si alguien sabe unirlas y me dice el significado se lo agradeceré muxo xD, las palabras son las siguientes.

Badly Sighted
High Paid
Best Down
Well Selling
Run Tech
Short Behaved

B)En el segundo te dan una serie de palabras y a continuacion te piden unas cosas, las palabras son:
at least, attract, available, depiste, go hand in hand, in terms of, just loud, make a mark, refer to, seem, since, unexpected, youth

Y se pide
i) Find three adjectives
ii) Find one adjective with a negative prefix
iii) Fin a word or expression which means:
a) leave an impression
b) only
c) appear
d) young people
e) speak about
f) because

alguna palabra sobrará pero no importa xD

Si alguien me ayuda

Bueno y puestos a pedir, alguien me explica tambien cuando se pone somewhere, somebody, etc, cuando nobody,nowhere, etc, o anybody, any where.

Jejeje se k es muxo pero realmente ingles lo llevo fatalal

Weno gracias a todos!!
airam16 escribió:A)En el primero solo hay k unir una columna con la otra para formar palabras, si alguien sabe unirlas y me dice el significado se lo agradeceré muxo xD, las palabras son las siguientes.

Badly Sighted
High Paid
Best Down
Well Selling
Run Tech
Short Behaved

Badly behaved (mal comportamiento)
High tech (alta tecnología)
Best selling (como un "best seller", algo que se vende muy bien)
Well paid (bien pagado, en un sueldo por ejemplo)
Run down (atropellar/arrollar/ir/recorrer/desempeñar...)
Short sighted (miope)

airam16 escribió:B)En el segundo te dan una serie de palabras y a continuacion te piden unas cosas, las palabras son:
at least, attract, available, depiste, go hand in hand, in terms of, just loud, make a mark, refer to, seem, since, unexpected, youth

Y se pide
i) Find three adjectives:
ii) Find one adjective with a negative prefix
iii) Fin a word or expression which means:
a) leave an impression
b) only
c) appear
d) young people
e) speak about
f) because

i) youth, loud, unexpected
ii) unexpected
iii)
a) make a mark
b) just
c)seem
d) youth
e) refer to?
f) since

posiblemente he tenido algún fallo, pero croe que más o menos está bien

EDITO: me olvidé de lo último jeje

airam16 escribió:Bueno y puestos a pedir, alguien me explica tambien cuando se pone somewhere, somebody, etc, cuando nobody,nowhere, etc, o anybody, any where.

Jejeje se k es muxo pero realmente ingles lo llevo fatalal

Weno gracias a todos!!

lo primero aconsejarte que te compres el libro ;)

lo segundo: somewhere significa "en algún lugar" y se usa para personas, cosas...somebody es "alguien". nobody es "nadie". nowhere significa "en ninguna parte". anybody es "alguno" y anywhere es "en cualquier lado"

ej: where did you leave my pen? - -- - - it is somewhere in my room
ej can somebody help me please?
ej: nobody could here the man shout, because he was alone
ej: i've been looking for the pen, but it is nowhere around!
ej: is anybody here???
ej: i must have left the pen anywhere in the house, I'm sure
Hyoga escribió:
i) youth, loud, unexpected
ii) unexpected
iii)
a) make a mark
b) just
c)seem
d) youth
e) refer to?
f) since

posiblemente he tenido algún fallo, pero croe que más o menos está bien

en el punto i no seria tambien availale kitando unexpected k se pone en el d abajo? y youth no es juventud? eso no es un nombre?

Pero tio, muxisimas gracias [oki] [oki] [oki] [oki] [oki]
jur cierto, hay que cambiar youth por available, me equivoqué xD
Simplemente, gracias :) ya contaré k tal el examen, si esk lo hago mañana xk con tanto apagon k ha habido aki por lo de los vientos hemos estado sin clase xD
CN_PS2 está baneado por "Spam"
But... what the fuck up? In what language are you talking? Are you a fuck guiris? Go home with your prehistoric idiom!

You´re very motherfuckers

I´m very disgusted and very dissapointed
CN_PS2 escribió:You´re very motherfuckers

lol

what do you mean by that? or what you are trying to say is:

"You are a motherfucker" or "you are all a bunch of motherfuckers"

Yours Hellmasterx....

Hellmasterx: Easy English is brought to you by Coca Cola.
This poor thread was dying at the bottom of The Great Sea of EOL...
You should all be ashamed of yourselves, for letting such a nice thread die [+risas]

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!! xDDD

P.S.- I'm going to bed... good night!!
JanKusanagi escribió:SHAME ON YOU ALL!!! xDDD

Oooh

Good morning eol. Today I have to work all the damn day... [snif] I hope you have a better day than me..

See you [bye]
Who Knows about some chat to learn english? This is, to talk with english people...
this is just one of plenty chat rooms I found in google, check it out!

http://www.ukchatterbox.co.uk/

dunno if people are lame or ok, but just try and see [beer]

well, back to work...it's a sad thing to do on a national holiday, but that's my job [mamaaaaa]
Faith escribió:Today I have to work all the damn day... [snif]

OK, Faith, don't work too hard at the Faithful Cut :P
(such a bad joke...)
JanKusanagi escribió:
(such a bad joke...)

how come your english is so good? it isn't usual here in spain... [+risas]
JanKusanagi escribió:
(such a bad joke...)

Hyoga escribió:

Thanks XD

It's not that good, but I don't know, I just like it, so I practice it a lot.
Some of my friends call me "the fucking yankee" [sati]
Me speaks inglish goodlier then joo [oki]
a propouse, someone can i help me please??

I need some C.V in english :D or some page "how to make C.V." hehehehe
Hi !!! My name is kerry and i'm searching for "The Lost Nabsinuto".

From now, you can call me "Kerryana Jones"!!!

[jaja]

PD: I think this will be a great thread!!!
avadnc escribió:a propouse, someone can i help me please??

I need some C.V in english :D or some page "how to make C.V." hehehehe

do you need a CV in english to use as an example? i could send you mine if you like -of course it'll be censored before hehe- but right now i'm working

most of my friends call me "Fucking brit" or "Shitty brit" [burla2]
*sigh*

Baaaaad people, baaaaaaad people...

You were leaving this thread dying... Poor thread [buuuaaaa]
It was such a good thread and now the other threads are crying...
Can you feel it?

Ok, I know I said the same stupid thing last time... but it's a pity to let this nice thread be forgotten :P

C'mon people, show your skills, post your doubts, share your knowledge... or whatever [qmparto]
I have a question... What is CV? [ayay]
The_Blind escribió:I have a question... What is CV? [ayay]

C'mon Veivi? XD

I was only jocking, it's Curriculm Vitae (I suposse).

Well... let's keep alive this treath... am I the only one here that today is still poor?... fucked National Lotery! Fucked Fat!

...some day... I'll be rich... yeah!... I don't know when... or why... but I'll be awful rich [sonrisa]

Greets
949 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 519