Matrix Glitcher V2 for Xbox 360
The Matrix Team is proud to announce the availability of the Matrix Glitcher V2. Thanks to the hundreds of feedbacks received from distributors and users around the world, the Matrix Team decided to release a successor of the Matrix Glitcher 360 - the Matrix Glitcher V2.
* Pre-programmed with a brand new and advanced code Matrix Glitching Code
* Compatible with all XBOX 360 Slim and Phat mainboards (except Corona and Xenon)
* On-board switch for quick selection of the console model and type
* Future-proof updateable via External USB Programmer(not included)
* "Fine Tuning" Glitch timings after installation, to enable better performance according to each mainboard (requires External USB Programmer )
* Unique Serial code identification for each Matrix Glitcher V2 that can be verified online
When connecting the Glitcher V2 to a PC (via the same external USB programmer used in Matrix Freedom PCB), you will be able to cycle through 7 different timings of XBOX 360 Phat and 3 different timings of XBOX 360 Slim. This will allow you to fine-tune the Glitcher V2, thus to achieve the best configuration for each console.
New features will be available through software updates which will allow a deeper interaction between the Glitcher V2 and console.
Matrix Glitcher 360 Board
- Based on the GliGli Hack (a Reset type Glitch Hack), it works by sending precisely timed pulses to the consoles processor until the booting of unsigned code is successful. Once this has been achieved, XeLL, the Xenon Linux Loader is booted
- Works on all versions of the XBox 360 and XBox 360 Slim motherboard (except Xenon motherboard) regardless of the Kernel version
- Booting of unsigned code on XBox 360 and XBox 360 slim
- Compatible with both XBox 360 Phat (except Xenon) and X360 slim
- Works with all X360 NAND programmers
- Compatible with all X360 kernel versions
- Easy to installation (7 Wires on Slim or 6 Wires on Phat)
- Booting of X360 unsigned code within max of 2 minutes