creo que he encontrado un programa para ver los dvd check de los juegos. meteros

he estado mirando por paginas y he encontrado un programa de estados unidos que para mi es para encontar los dvd-checks dde los juegos en dvd. es una pagina que habla de la playstation2. me he bajado el programa y al lado decia como titulo:

"entfernt den dvd-check aus ps2-spielen" no se en k idioma estara. en el programa tb te venia un texto con las instrucciones pero no las entiendo creo que estan en ingles. os pongo un trozo y vosotros me decis:

ntroduction
------------

First of all: This is a _experimental_ DVD Check remover. DVD ripping on
PS2 is still pretty new and we all just learn the details. If it does not
work, don't bitch about it. Make it better! Remember, the scene only works
if we all work together and everybody contributes whatever he/she can.

This tool is meant to be used by advanced users only. If you never backed up
a PSX or PS2 game, don’t even bother trying to use it or understand the idea
behind it. You won't be successful.

This tool is not a 'fire and forget' kind of tool. It just helps you
to make one step of the ripping process faster, more convenient and more error prone.

When ripping PS2 games to CD-ROM one faces several problems:
-> The overall size of a DVD games is to large for a CDR.
-> Most of the time DVD games rely on a certain layout / LBA structure
of the DVD which has to be changed or matched on the CDR (remastering).
-> Some DVD games actually store the layout somewhere in the binary, so
these tables have to be updated.
-> Some games simply have one or more large files which won’t fit on a CDR
-> Games have one or more mechanism to check the media if it is on DVD.

This tool can not help you with the first 4 problems. They are up to you
to solve and it is usually different from game to game to overcome this hurdles.

However recent discoveries have shown, that the last problem (Media checks) are following a common pattern to some extend, and therefore one media removal mechanism can be used in another game as well.

The Theory

Basically what a Game with DVD check does is simple. The original programmer coded one or more instructions into the game to check if the inserted media is a DVD or not. If it finds a DVD then it assumes that it is the original DVD and continues loading. If it finds something else, then it assumes something is not right and stops execution. In more technical terms a pseudo code would look like this:

IF (Media==DVD) continue loading;
Else stop execution.

Well it is clear that this code can be altered in a way that the game will load from a none DVD media, by simply inverting the error condition like this:

If (Media!=DVD) continue loading;
Else stop execution

This code will run fine if the game runs from a CDR

Now, the scene has struggled for a while to find this particular code in the executable of the game. However one well known group recently made a major breakthrough as they found (at least one) dvd check code in the executable, which is not an easy task as we all (unfortunately) do not have the original source.

In the hex code of the (main) executable of the game (usually named slusxxxxx, slesxxxxx, pbxxxxxx or similar) the above code leads to a specific hex sequence. If this hex sequence is altered in the way described above, the game will load even (and only) if the media is not DVD. This is the idea of this tool. It searches the main executable for this specific hex sequence and then alters it, so the game will load from a CDR media.

ETC....

SI CREEIS QUE ESTE PROGRAMA PUEDE SER UTIL COMUNICARMELO.SALU2, ME VOY A LA CAMA MAÑANA ME PASO POR AKI
tios no os interesa??? antes he visto en el hilo de ripeo de gt3 que decias que deberian la gente como kalisto o gokun compartir los programas y habeis dicho que no creeis que que los dvd check los adivinen. pues para eso creo que es este programa. aunke ya he visto que no os interesa mucho ya que me han borradoo otros post en los cuales tb los contaba... bueno en fin... salu2
Pegate el post ala page ande bajarlo

:)

Un saludo y gracias
jixo lo siento que no sirva de nada. yo era solo para contribuir a aprender mas cosas sobre el mundo del ripeo.yo no sabia que lo habian puesto ya aki lo vi y me parecio que podia ser una cosa buena para el foro. bueno no pasa nada.salu2
No pasa nada hombre, está muy bien q cuando creas haber descubierto algo interesante lo comentes, pero no te emociones tanto ;)
5 respuestas