Backups "EA" sin parchear en la v4

Echarle un ojo a esto, a ver si lo puede probar alguien:

NEWS FLASH!!! It is NOW KNOWN how to swap your EA Games with the GS2 v1.4 *without* altering or patching them! I got word of this by Tekken in THIS forum post! Now all PS2 version 4 board owners can once again play ALL their back-ups... EA Games *included*! Below I've detailed how this is done, and YES I've tested it and it DOES work folks! =]

1) Load up the GS2 v1.4 and either hold RESET if you have a Modchip.com or NEO 2 mod-chip... OR leave your PS2 cover off and be prepared to do the LH swap at THIS screen.

2) Once there, swap your EA Game CD back-up with the GS2 v1.4 using either method above... but DON'T PRESS 'X'! The CD *will* be spinning when doing this- it's supposed to be so that your PS2 doesn't "know" that you're swapping CD's. Hehehe =]

3) OK. Now, once your EA Game CD back-up is inside the PS2 THIS screen should *still* be ON. Now, just press O + R1 + R2 on your gamepad at the SAME TIME and your EA Game CD back-up will load up!!! This does NOT require you to patch these back-ups now in any way- just burn and swap guys!!! =] Enjoy, and be *sure* to THANK Tekken if you see him!
0 respuestas