XP y Isocraxtion 3.1 : ¿incompatibles?

Bueno, me he bajado la ultima version del isocraxtion, hasta ahora tiraba con una beta para parchear y me iba de coña, pero como ahora me he comprado una flamante Pioneer 106 D, lo necesito para crear las isos de los juegos. Me baje el runtimes, la solution, meti todos los ocx en todos los systems y me sale este mensaje cada vez que intento abrir el progrma:

Invalid Arguments passed!
IsoCraxtion Usage: ISOCraxtion -x iso_name directory_to_extract_to

Busqué en el foro de craxtion y encontré el siguiente mensaje en inglés que os pondré ahora. Entiendo el inglés, pero es que no entiendo nada de lo que explica este chico. A ver si alguien ha dado con la solución o me reexplica que dice aquí:

I have read the posts and have found that going into the system32 / and regedit files does not work well with reinstalling the OCX (solution files)

You will need both the INSTALLER and the SOLUTION FILES though.

First thing to do is use the INSTALLER like normal. After installing you will have a blank icon with CRAXTION on it. When you click on it, it will give you an error trying to find the .exe file

Click FIX IT. You should now have a GREEN Craxtion shortcut file on the desktop. Now if you just try to run the shortcut nothing will happen!!!

This is where the SOLUTION FILE that you downloaded is needed.
Un-rar it and it will have 4 files in it (you dont really need to copy the WORD TEXT FILE). I appologize LEPPER, i wish i could donate some cash for your hard work, but i try to make up for it by helping out the community with tutorials.

If theres a way to package the ocx files in the main shortcut, this may help a lot of people out there having install problems. A more descriptive way to going into the REGEDIT file and finding the appropriate files and deleting them would help too. I kept using find next and typed craxtion and everytime i deleted files i rechecked and more files showed up on the folder, hench the reason i was confused on what to do.

Thank you for your excellent work and if i can assist (always looking to learn something myself) please dont hesitate to email (frontline-paintball@cox.net) FRANK

Extract the files to the desktop and then open the new folder that was created called SOLUTION

Take the 4 files and move them to the GREEN Craxtion icon.
You should be "GOOD TO GO" from there.

This has been done by myself last nite after about 2 hours of head scratching, I do not have a vast computer background to understand REGEDIT and finding files etc.

Stoorzender
es verda no se qe pasa qe no rula y es una pena desde qe formatee el pc no me va?
exactamente es lo que me pasa a mi es una pena porwe es el mejor parcheador qe esiste

se qe a mi tb me habia pasado y habia una especie de crak por ahi
Pues a mi me pasa igual, antes me funcionaba perfectamente y ahora de repente me dejo de funcionar. Me sale ese mismo mensaje de error. He probado a hacer de todo y no hay manera, sigue sin funcionar.
que es qe en este foro nadie tiene la respuesta

me lo imaginaba

en elotrolado se le da de lado a xbox

algo qe llevo manteniendo desde hace tiempo

un saludo
http://craxtion.xbox-scene.com/download.html

Descarga los ficheros OCX Files y Runtime Files (librerías VB6), ejecuta el runtimes.exe y descomprime el solution.rar en el directorio donde tengas el ISOCraxtion.
gracias voy a intentarlo
ya funciona gracias

qe este post qede para todos los qe fijo vallan a tener este problema
7 respuestas