[Nuevo hack] PotatoHax

Steps to install:

Download the attached zip, copy the contents of the SD folder to the root of the sd card

Open homebrew launcher, load FST_patcher.rpx and patch Wii U Chat

Once done, reboot your console, open hbl again, launch mocha with relaunch os off and return to system menu off

Open ftpiiu_everywhere and connect to your Wii U with your ftp client of choice

Go to storage_mlc/sys/title/00050010

Now, it's going to depend on your region, for EUR consoles go to 1005A200, for USA 1005A100 and for JPN 1005A000

Open the code folder and drag and replace the cos.xml and doors.rpx files

Close ftpiiu_everywhere, hbl and turn off your wii u

Turn it on, and try to open Wii U Chat, it will launch mocha, you want to have these settings: relaunch os off and return to system menu on, you can turn on skip this menu on launch if you want

That's it!

If you don't want mocha you can use sign_c2w_patcher if you want, just rename it to mocha.elf and put it into the apps folder.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if you do it successfully please share it

Thanks to:
@Maschell for PayloadFromRPX, homebrew_launcher_installer and discovering FailST
@Rambo6Glaz for the FailST installer
@GaryOderNichts for his mocha fork

And yes, I modified some code of the above mentioned repo's, I will publish the corresponding source code to comply with GPLv3

Fuente y descarga:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-potatohax-a-free-haxchi.605076/#post-9699887
Ahora mismo lo pruebo XD gracias por la info [oki]
Que tal te fue con ese hack bro y cual es la diferencia de los otros disculpe?
Entiendo que esto es para instalar haxchi en la aplicación de Wii U Chat de forma gratuita sin necesidad de un juego de DS, entonces, ¿se podrá instalar ColdBoot sin ningún tipo de riesgo de brick?.
Que buenas noticias!!!))))
Hola, acabo de probarlo y esta funcionando correctamente, pero tengo un problema y es que no lo puedo usarlo sin conexión a internet, ya que el canal de Wiiu Chat siempre me pide una conexión.
¿hay alguna forma de hacerlo funcionar sin conexión a internet?

Saludos y Feliz Año nuevo!!!! [fies] [fies] [beer]
Increíble ver estos avances en la scene de Wii U, dentro de unos años llegará algo como Luma para Wii U seguro [qmparto]
(mensaje borrado)
7 respuestas