Fursan al-Aqsa [Demo dentro]

Imagen

Juego indie creado con Unreal Engine, que requiere de consola con exploit, hay demo para Xbox 360 en el siguiente enlace: descargar

La temática, eso si, no es para todos los públicos... :-|

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

وصلى الله وسلم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all friends

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Demo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Free Demo of the game Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque. The main objective of this demo is to let players test the Combat Mechanics, give me a feedback, and enjoy killing some zionists :)

This is just a testmap which does not represent the final game's visuals, it was just projected to focus on gameplay and urban warfare (kinda training scenario), simulating the combat situations players will face on the final game, Insha Allah (God's willing).

The enemies A.I is very smart and dynamic, the enemies can feel your presence, if you get too much close to them, or if you shoot at their direction. They also will hunt you untill death :)

I tried to make the game very realistic, yet, keeping it a videogame. So, dying is very easy, also killing enemies is not very hard. I placed many healthpacks arround the map to help you recover your health.

You need to plan each shot, you need to be very strategic and try to avoid the enemies bullets as much as you can. You need to jump a lot and use the crouch button, to manually deviate from the bullets, to take cover behind objects and walls. I tried to avoid implementing a cover system like Gears of War, instead, I opted by a manual cover system, because it feels more realistic, organic, and challenging. By pressing the pause button (ESC key on PC), you can see the Controller/Keys Configuration with all gameplay commands.

You can kill any enemy with just one certain headshot, and the more headshots you perform, you get a higher ranking.

THE FIRST ONE WHO GETS RANK A ON THIS DEMO (NEEDS TO MAKE A COMPLETE GAMEPLAY VIDEO SHOWING DATE AND TIME) WILL EARN THE ENTIRE GAME FOR FREE (ALL EPISODES) ON THE PLATFORM OF HIS/HER CHOICE.

You can follow the game development here:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... qsa-mosque

This is the game's official website:
https://www.fursanaqsa.com/

Also you can follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/UdkUltimate

Nidal Muneer Saleh Nijm.

PC Requirements:
* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
* 1.5+ GHz Processor
* 2 GB system RAM
* Shader Model 3 compatible Video Card
* 500MB free Hard Drive space

Console Requirements:
* Playstation 3 Console with Custom Firmware or HEN (Homebrew Enabler)
* Xbox360 Console with RGH (Reset Glitch Hack )

Installing and Configuring the Demo:
Just copy this folder FuranAqsaDemoPC to anywhere on your PC, even an USB Stick! However, for making things simpler, I already created a shortcut for starting the game, which points to C drive. So copy this folder on C: then click on the shortcut FursanAqsaGame. Also you can run directly the game executable (FuranAqsaDemoPC\Binaries\Win32\FursanAqsaGame.exe).

BUT BEFORE RUNNING THIS GAME YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE EULA (END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT).

About the game's configuration, as this game is very light, and runs flawlessly on any low end PC (because it runs on DirectX 9), I decided to make things simple, and don't add visual quality configuration (every asset runs on its highest quality).

However, on the game's menu there are some options regarding Sound and Video Resolution. There is an option to turn off music (letting just SFX) and another 2 options for setting video resolution 720p (Full Screen and Windowed), and 1080p (Full Screen and Windowed).

As this game was developed into a multiplatform fashion (PC, PS3 and Xbox360), all the User Interface was projected to work on both 720p and 1080p (maximum resolution of PS3 and Xbox360).

You can manually change the resolution to any value by editting some ini values on these two files:

FuranAqsaDemoPC\UDKGame\Config\DefaultEngine.ini Lines 140/141: ResX=1920/ResY=1080
FuranAqsaDemoPC\UDKGame\Config\DefaultEngineUDK.ini Lines 155/156: ResX=1920/ResY=1080

BUT I CAN'T I CAN'T GUARANTEE HOW THE GAME WILL LOOK, AND HOW BLURRY THE UI WILL BECOME ON RESOLUTIONS HIGHER THAN 1080p, AS MY MAXIMUM MONITOR'S RESOLUTION IS 1366X768. ALSO DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER VALUE ON THE INI FILES, OR OTHERWISE THE GAME WILL BREAK!!!

For PS3 version, just install the PKG file, and for Xbox360 just copy the game file to an USB Drive, connect it to your Xbox360, and run the default.xex file using a file manager like FreeStyleDash. It can run by XEXMenu, however, sometimes it crashes while running from XEXMenu.

Controller Support:
This game supports Xbox360 Controller outside the box, just plug and play (you must connect the controller before launching the game), which includes the official Xbox360 Controller for PC, alternative Xbox360 Controllers, and any Controller which uses the XInput protocol (I think even XboxOne Controller, however, I did not try, as I don't own a XboxOne Controller).

Also, you can use ANY PC Gamepad (I use a Nyko Airflo PC Gamepad) through the Xbox360 Controller Emulator, which is included in this demo (alongside installation and configurations instructions), inside this folder:

FuranAqsaDemoPC\Binaries\Xbox360ControllerEmulator\Downloads

List of known bugs:
Because of the nature of this project, developed by a single person (me lol), and because the fact I am using a very outdated version of Unreal Engine 3 (UDK May 2011), this game has some minor bugs, which in no way break the gameplay, and can easily be ignored.

The marjority of these bugs are from Unreal Engine itself, and were fixed on newest builds of the engine, however because I want my game to run on consoles, I need to use my custom version of Unreal Engine 3, which is based on UDK May 2011 Build.

This is the list of the bugs I have found until now, and if you find some new bugs, please inform me:

* Sometimes if you touch a wall behind you (with your back), and try to shoot, the projectile won't be fired from the weapon. This happens because UnrealEngine 3 uses the camera view to calculate the projectile fire start location, and as I am using UnrealTournament 3 as the base code (it comes by default with UDK Engine), the start location is calculated considering first person view. So whenever I changed the camera to third person view, UE3 (Unreal Engine 3) changes the camera angle drastically whenever the player touches the wall with his back, so making the code lose the projectile starting point location. SOLUTION: JUST WALK ONE STEP FORWARD THEN SHOOT AGAIN, IT WILL WORK.

* Sometimes if you scroll between weapons too fast, the weapons model may be swapped, or even disappear. SOLUTION: WAIT UNTILL THE WEAPON EQUIP ANIMATION PLAY FOR CHANGING TO ANOTHER WEAPON.

* Sometimes whenever picking ammo, the total ammo ammount display number on the game's HUD may not update, even tough the total ammo variable's value gets updated. SOLUTION: JUST SHOOT OR RELOAD THE WEAPON AND THE DISPLAY NUMBER WILL UPDATE CORRECTLY.

* On consoles (PS3 and Xbox360) version of this game, some assets may have some textures with a resolution lower than the texture resolution of the same asset on PC version. This is not a bug itself, as this happens because a memory limitation on consoles and because my lack of knowledge to properly optimize Unreal Engine 3 on consoles. SOLUTION: AS THE PROJECT GOES ON I MAY GET MORE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, SO MAYBE, I SAID MAYBE, I CAN OPTIMIZE THE GAME BETTER FOR CONSOLES.

* Also on consoles, sometimes the homebrew game may crash because the nature of the code. SOLUTION: JUST EXIT THE GAME AND RUN AGAIN. I REALIZED THAT THIS GAME CRASHES MORE ON XBOX360 WHEN RUNNING THE GAME THROUGH XEX MENU, BUT RUNNING THE GAME THROUGH FREESTYLE DASH FILE MANAGER SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

* Last bug, is about PS3 Version of this game. There are many unreal engine functions of this specific UDK build I am using (May 2011), which simply don't work on Playstation 3. Until now I identified 3 problems. First one is the Bink Video support, it simply doesn't work on PS3, which means, on PS3 there is no logo intro videos. But this is not something which breaks the gameplay, because I don't use Bink Videos for cutscenes, they are created in realtime. Second is that the save game function unfortunately doesn't work on PS3 :( , it means the ranking progression, the badgets you get when achieving a ranking, are not saved. Last is the way UE3 graphics are rendered on the PS3 GPU, the overal image has a reddish tone saturaion. But even then, you can still play and enjoy this game on PS3. THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR THESE ONES.

Copyrights Informations:
Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque. Game developed by Nidal Nijm Games 2020 ©‎ All Rights Reserved.

Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Epic, Epic Games, the Epic Games logo, Unreal, Unreal Engine, Unreal Development Kit, UDK, Unreal Engine and UDK logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.

Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft, Windows, Windows 7, the Windows logo, Xbox360 and Xbox "Sphere" logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States of America and elsewhere.

SCE, Inc. All rights reserved. PlayStation, Playstation 3 and PS3 Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. in Japan and elsewhere.

Other brands or product names are the trademarks of their respective owners.

Imagen

Entrevista
0 respuestas