[Tutorial en ingles] Backup de archivos sin limite de tamaño

Os pongo este tutorial en ingles, a ver si alguien que lo entienda bien nos lo traduce y lo pongo aqui bien, porque yo me lio muchisimo.

Es un tutorial para copiar cualquier archivos y pasarlos al pc, incluidos los juegos de tarjeta. si conseguimos apañar este tutorial y se entienda subo el tutorial de como hacer backups de nuestras tarjetas de juegos a la tarjeta de memoria.

Version original:

Hello in this tutorial i will show you how to dump files with any size you want.
I recommend dumping only bigger files with this method.
More files at time dump will be added in future.

1.First you need QCMA and vita on 3.52 or below.
A database browser i recommend "DB browser"
Mozilla thunderbird.
You also need to download my files below.

2. Ok so first you install my mail.db by sending it to vita just drag&drop it on thunderbird and rename to
"\..\..\..\email\message\mail.db" on vita open attachment and after error close email app.

3. Next you install my special music database "All musics will be deleted so i recommend to make backup"
drag&drop music.db on thunderbird and rename to
"\..\..\..\mms\music\AVContent.db" Now you need to install it just like mail.db

4. Now you need to send email with subject as path to your file EXAMPLE: "gro0:app/PCSF00007/PSP2/data.psarc".
Then you drag&drop my special "#1" file to your email.
You can send it.

5. Now you open your mail with file you want to dump in vita and click right on forward button.
"click circular arrows and then third option"
Now you need to wait if your file is big.
"You will see blank window with make mail text"
When its done and you see edit window you can close email app.

6. Now we need to dump mail.db via my music database
So you go to music app and dump "mail.db" to your pc "it will be on bottom".
When its dumped mail.db file will be in "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Music"
Open it via DB Browser and go to "browse data" and then choose "DT_MESSAGE_PART"
Go to the bottom and look for file name, It will be "\\..\\..\\..\\pspemu\\PSP\\SAVEDATA\\DUMP\\fileyouwanttodump"
Now right to it you have "file path" so it will be "ux0:email/message/00/00/xx.Part.2.dat"
Let's say its 25.Part.2.dat so now we can dump our file.

7.Now look for 25 in music app and dump it "If you get error then you did something wrong"
*** your file is dumping great work :D
When its dumped it will be "25.Part.2.dat" so you only need to rename it to what name it was.

Thx for mr.gas for ideas and to OperationNT who helped with triggers and finnaly find way with me to dump files after some weeks (It was very difficult with this triggers xD)

Descarga del .db
Esto ya lo llevaban comentando por ahí hace unos días pero nadie aclaraba nada sobre cómo hacerlo. Gracias por poner este tutorial.

Ahora hay que ver todo lo que somos capaces de hacer con él.
Esto es interesante, no creo que los respaldos de cartuchos estén atados a algún usuario, ojala despegue luego ya la scene nativa cawento
por lo que comentan tienen una licencia libre los juegos de cartucho
Aquí está el tutorial para dumpear memory cards http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... _card.html

--------------------------------------------------------------
También se actualizó VitaShell con lo siguiente:
Changelog 0.3:
- Added translation support. See translation_readme.txt for more details.
- Added move ability (only possible within same partition).
- Added tabulator support in text viewer.
- Removed 'Paste', 'Delete', 'Rename' and 'New folder' in read-only partitions.
- Fixed size string of files over 1GB.
- Fixed alphabetical sorting.
- Fixed battery percent bug being -1% on PSM Dev Assistant.
4 respuestas